You all couldn't be actual shut ins who never traveled right?

You all couldn't be actual shut ins who never traveled right?

Post photos of historically significant/heritage sites you've taken yourselves.

Pic related; Honnoji temple for the Weeabs out there. Nobunaga's final resting place is now in some market hall and behind a Familymart convenience store. Visited the place back in 2013.

>Nobunaga's final resting place is now in some market hall and behind a Familymart convenience store.
How very Japanese

This is the city of Eger, where in the 16th Century, what remained of the Kingdom of Hungary hurled back an Ottoman army twice the size of the defenders.

Failed to take a picture of it, but I was standing on Eger Castle's walls.

>taking photos

Literally pleb tier tourist.

Honnoji burned though

Mission Control, Johnson Space Center, Houston, TX.

that's the Jefferson Memorial obviously

This is the High Watermark of the Confederacy on the Gettysburg Battlefield, took both of these shots last September

Yes. And what I took is literally a gate and a small shrine inside the size of a house.

As opposed to the palatial temple it once was.

I went to some churches in Mexico, even the ones in small towns are fucking huge.

Didn't take this photo, by the way.

When I take photos, I take them with people I'm travelling with. What kind of autist takes a picture that they could just find on google?

Traveling is expensive in time and money, and my job doesn't provide me with enough money or free time to indulge.

The kind that travels alone or the kind that hates ruining photos of such places & things with the nth jumpshotting girlfriend.

Not all heritage sites merit that kind of treatment. Touristy ones sure, but sites of massacres, really?

You're the worst kind of tourist. Other people take pictures more as a social event, you're just taking up space to take a picture you could find online in seconds. I hope you know everybody around you is pitying you when you're out alone taking pictures.

>Other people take pictures more as a social event
>you're just taking up space to take a picture you could find online in seconds.
Yeah, look at all these people being the best tourists.

This is you, user.

Went backpacking through Turkey last year so i'll post a couple.

Pic related: A turtle on the acropolis of the ancient city of Pergamon.

A little Byzantine chapel in the city of Mytilini on Lesbos.

The walls of Troy.

The steepest theatre in the world at Pergamon.

Isnt lesbos greek territory, not turkish?

The Obelisk of Theodosius in the old Roman hippodrome in Istanbul.

Yeah, did some island hopping though towards the end of the trip and flew out from Lesbos. I was there at the start of the migrant surge on the island, don't think I bothered taking photos of any of them though.

>stop having fun
Beats some autist adding to his collection of useless pictures that are all over the internet

I feel like sitting around snapping pics of a massacre site is somewhat disrespectful regardless of whether or not people are posing in the picture.

These kinds of pictures are actually neat though, people who are too autistic to travel with others should at least try to find unique ways to take their sperg photos.

I try to at least take some pictures of things I doubt are just floating around elsewhere. It's only a camera phone. I don't understand your freakout though, they're just images man.

Pic related: The overgrown graves of Greeks in a near-abandoned village in the mountains of Imbros. Supposed to be exempt from the Turkish-Greek exchange of the 1920s, the Turks gradually ethnically cleansed the island through discriminatory practices until most of the Greeks have left. Some wealthy Greek businessmen have tried to return to these villages to put some life back into them though.

>Being this of a judgemental normie.

A cat on a box in Iznik/Nikaea

Munchen town hall,
Notice the incredibly digusted woman at the bottom of the image.

I also have some pics from castle neuschwanstein

The four stages of grief. A bunch of cats on a wagon in Ayvalik

I recognize those marks on the nose and around the eyes.
Those kitties are flea infected.

Trojan Horse at Gallipoli/Cannakale. Not the original.

Well they are street cats.

The rebuilt Ottoman (formerly Venetian and Byzantine) castle on Tenedos/Bozcaada, a strong point on the approaches to the Dardanelles strait.

The temple to the glorified imperator Caesar Nerva Traianus Divi Nervae filius Augustus in Pergamon.

Last from me.

Post the castle please.

Sorry, being a judgemental normie is half the fun of shitposting here for me. It's like going to a zoo with a twenty foot long cattle prod, what else can I do other than piss off the animals?

I've been to prague a month ago. Great place

They moved it to Australia?