As a Muslim I am always a bit confused about the difference between Atheists and Christians

As a Muslim I am always a bit confused about the difference between Atheists and Christians.

Both of you believe in rebellion against God instead of submission to God,

Muslims confirmed for Satanists

Go and die, scum.

Huh?

Christianity taught total submission to God centuries before Muhammad was born.

If that were the case then Christians wouldn't defy the Prophet.

Christ taught Islam

God doesn't exist lol.

This is bait. Learn to determine bait, Veeky Forums.

Atheist: Realized there is no God.
Christian: Convinced by someone that Jesus was a God
Muslim: Indoctrinated to act as if Muhammad was a prophet.

That's really the nut of it, it's up to each person to act like a decent human being regardless of what they believe. Of course there is no guarantee and a huge majority of human beings are terrible, what are you going to do.

You mean Muhammad learned about Judaism and Christianity, and then aped them just enough to become a powerful warlord.

Huh?

We don't recognize Muhammad as a prophet. The conventional view is that he was being misled by demons.

This is what Veeky Forums has come to?

>7 pro-Christian threads
>3 post-Athiest threads

Shut up Kufar and let us talk about the perfect faith.
no u

That's funny, I always confuse Muslims and Satanists for the same reason.

You have to go back ;^)

why don't you go join your pedo prophet?

DEUS VULT

If islam is so good, then why is that all people flee muslim countries if they lack oil?

/thread

this is bait

>you believe in rebellion against God
I have never heard this.
If anything we rebel against this fallen word for God Almighty whose holy goodness is beyond us all.

Christ said,
> “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind.

As a non-Abrahamic I am a bit confused about the difference between Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

All of you believe in the same Jewish god and mythology instead of literally anything else.

End yourself

Jews created a religion, and it developed in a certain ways.
In Jesus' time, the Roman occupation led to a bunch of reform-Judaism preachers who wanted to transform the religion outside of the standardized schools of thought. Their apocalyptic preaching got combined with Greek philosophy by a few highly educated Jews, and when this new religion, Christianity, failed to catch on with other Jews (it was too Greek) they presented it to non-Jews.
In Muhammad's time, he encountered Jews and Christians while being a merchant, and figured they were both onto something. Combining what he knew of both groups with his personal ideas, he created a "perfect" religion he thought would avoid the pitfalls of his influences.

>Muhhamad was confronted by an angel in a cave all by himself with no other witnesses
What the fuck, how can anyone believe this shit?

>same Jewish god and mythology
The Jews worship a god who isn't a Jew.
Christians worship a god who is a Jew.
Muslims worship a god who isn't a Jew.
Each have a different mythology.
You must not read much.

>Implying atheists weren't convinced by someone that there is no God

My parents never imposed religion on me and I became atheist probably at the same time I realized Santa wasn't real. Posting quotes doesn't make you right.

Smart people can believe silly shit too. It's not to say a belief in God is necessarily silly, but the fact Heisenberg believed in God doesn't make it any more likely that there is one.

If anything, a smart person is more likely to believe weird shit because they're better equipped to defend it.

Anyone can easily figure that out on their own.

Atheism is just as much of a belief system as Christianity. You're just choosing to believe that there is nothing after you die.

>this argument

Nah. He's not choosing to believe there's something after he dies, as the default would be a negative.

Except you believe in real stuff,not the father who also the sun and a talking snake. To much manna mushrooms going on there

"Christ taught a Religion that would not emerge for around another 600 years after his death"

???

I think what you ean is "Muhammad incorporated the teachings of Jesus into his new Religion."

Plastic surgery is very haram sister al-Kim.

Believing the default is still believing you dumb nigger

As an Atheist I am always confused about how muslims can think some vile pedophile warlord is actually worth paying attention to.

I believe in obedience to god, not obedience to a man and his words

Because he conquered so much, and at the time, actually made the laws of the land more lenient. Lrn 2 study m8.
Mohammed was a master of conquest, like Alexander The Great, who could turn his conquered enemies into his right hand men. Islam is much more of an army than a "religion". You Submit to fate, or you die.
The only way to beat a Muslim is to literally beat them, in war, because if anything they tryto do is allowed to reach fruition, "it was because it was the will of Allah."
If you Conquer Islam and feed them your new religion, it is because your god was bigger than theirs, and that is exactly what Mohammad told those who he conquered. It's reverse psychology. Ever tried to read the Qu'ran?
It was meant to be sung, not spoken, because it has SO LITTLE actual substance, and SO MUCH rambling about joining the army of Islam in the final days, or being punished for not.
They literally think their religion predates Judaeism because "they follow Abraham, through Mohammad's guidance" who then birthed Issac who birthed Jew.
Islam is very much a war drum, by its truest nature, but it does consider Christianity+Judaeism to be part of Islam... Thus, true Muslims frown upon killing Christians/Jews...

But if it happens, Allah willed it!

hang from a rope and find out if its real?

>Muslims claim Quran is infallible and incorruptible because it is the word of Allah
>Muslims claim that Christianity and Judaism are corruptions of the word of Allah

Conclusion: Either Muslims must accept Allah is fallable, and that the Quran could be wrong, or Muslims must convert to Christianity and Judaism, accept Jesus as their savior, and also practice all Mosaic laws, thereby living under 3 contradictory ideologies.

That's because you're an ignorant piece of shit. After all, otherwise you wouldn't be a muslim.

We don't recognize him as a prophet.
Jesus was the Son of God. Islam was not a coherent idea or religion for another 600 years with the advent of Muh hammed. Jesus did not teach Islam. Bait better

No because the Quran is the word of God but the rest are the written words of men. Only certain Christians believe the bible is the literal word of God, and Muslims do not.

This.

This thread makes me think there might be a market for a virtual reality app utilizing randomly generated (within parameters of course) bodies of females with hijabs and faces pulled from a database of real muslim women. The point would be to integrate teledildonics so you could get the transcendental experience of choosing from any number of "muslim" faces (as constrained by the parameters in each market country) and giving them facials at will.

>>Because he conquered so much, and at the time, actually made the laws of the land more lenient.
So in other words, he was slightly better then the other warlords of his time? Whoop de shit, no modern person with a brain should take him or his idiotic religion seriously.

His post or yours don't even come close to explaining the reality of the situation, it's just stupid uneducated broad statements about supposed warlords.

>The Jews worship a god who isn't a Jew.

This reminds me of some quote a Christfag posted here a month ago to belittle a former Christian who went atheist. It was something like…
>"I used to be a butterfly!" said the caterpillar
Lol

If you think you've reached the bottom of the glass that is natural sciences you may as well just believe in god since you've ditched the core aspect of skepticism and think you've found absolute knowledge.

Oh wow I can sound profound as well.

That's just that one stupid born again christian or at least someone who claims to be one for the sake of inciting argument and derailing any discussion with more nonsense than any usual theological debate causes.

Oh boy, now you're gonna rile up all the angsty fedoras that are still mad at mom and dad for forcing them to go to church every Sunday.

Burn your Qur'an, you savage.

Lol no. Kids love church. Children love fairy tales about wizards and monsters and magic.

I havent met a kid who liked going to church. Christians should probably add those wizards and monsters to their preaching instead of screaming how demonic it is.

The reality of the situation is that pisslam is like christardation in that they are both made up horseshit.

>Christians should add wizards

They already have Jesus and Moses.

>They should add monsters instead of calling them demonic

Demons are monsters.

>Kids love church
This is what homeschooled autists believe.

>Kids love church.

I always liked church.

What's wrong with you people?

Don't you like a good sing song?

I didn't like being forced to somewhere not fun in Sundays.

Why are girls in hijabs so qt, lads?

When I was a child, my experience of church was having to dress in "nice," uncomfortable clothes, sit on a hard bench and be quiet for a looooong time while some old man talks about God. Of course, neither of my parents are religious and I therefore didn't go to church summer camps or other activities meant for children(or church at all very often), but I'm certain my experience is far from uncommon.

>Atheism is real stuff
I didn't realize there was evidence for atheism...oh wait there isn't you dumb fedora. Your ideas are no more valid than a Christcucks, but at least the Christcucks have a bit of imagination.

Christianity does not teach submission to God

>Needing evidence for a negative claim that juxtaposes an unproven positive claim

He is stupid though.
An atheist doesn't have to believe in real stuff he just has to disbelieve an unproven concept.

Erm...no, it's better if we don't tell him

Fund it.

My point isn't that you need evidence to be an atheist, but that atheists don't have any evidence and many act like they do. They also act like atheism is the 'default', when it's not at all.

>They also act like atheism is the 'default'
It is. Failure to believe in any deity is the default. Humans must either be taught about deities or invent them to believe in them.

It is the default.
There's no reason to assume there is a god even if one makes the faulty assumption that god is a term that is well defined enough to even be able to ask the question "is there a god?" and gain a useful answer.

And if there is not even a falsifiable hypothesis that could prove god then the burden of proof is on the one making the positive claim since you can't conclusively prove a negative claim.

Not being religious is the default, though.

I could give two shits about religion personally but only one of the Abrahamic faiths is incompatible with modern western society and thats the one we should be rid of.

>and thats the one we should be rid of
And how do you suppose we go about doing that?

Why are religious zealots and atheists so quick to shove their beliefs down people's throats whenever they get the opportunity? Is it insecurity? A desperate attempt to assert their false sense of intelligence/superiority? Psychological complexes?

It's also "default" human behavior to make up gods and religion.

This is already explicitly mentioned when he says "invent them".

Just because some humans attribute unexplained things to supernatural forces of varying scopes, corporeality, personality and power levels does not make them real nor does it make atheism not the default.

*shrugs*

Whether they are religious or non-religious I'm assuming the people voicing their opinions on a board that is literally for arguing about issues are on more solid ground than someone who spends their time perusing said board and then whines about everyone having a discussion having "psychological complexes".

If we are going to make nasty inferences about other people's psychology what exactly does you coming into this thread to make that post say about you?

That I'm a hustler

Ironically, I would have thought "desperately attempting to smugly assert a false sense of intelligence / superiority" far more adequately sums it up.

I loved it. There was a special mass for children with singing, and plays. It was fun and Jesus was my friend

I know this is bait, but you've got the wrong board. Here we argue about the correct name of the Hellenic Orthodox Empire, not get wound up by the mere mention of Islam.

Go to you will get better results, trust me.

This is one of the weakest baits I've ever seen.
I'm not kidding.

Yes

You all say you have the word of god, just as Hindus have the word of the Deva.

This.

I loved church growing up, I just grew out of it.

It just seems weird how all the actual Christians are screeching hysterically about how much they hated church as a child.

I'm not going to lie to you. I was drunk when I made the thread.

No, you don't believe anything. You are absent belief. I'm not making a claim that there is nothing there when I die. I just don't believe it exists because there's no reason for me to. It's like the difference between claiming OP is a faggot or just not believing it until there is a compelling reason.

Better read about Mormons, pal

No, I am going by the claims of the religion.
The Quran is claimed to be the literal word of God by Muslims
The Bible isn't claimed to be the literal word of God by Christians or Muslims.

So the criticism you made falls apart with this.

>The Bible isn't claimed to be the literal word of God by Christians
HAHAHAHAHAHA

And the quran falls apart with scientific errors, abrogated suras, and new revelations.

>hustler
>intelligent
What?

Easy, with striped pajamas and mushroom clouds :D

You mean the Roman Empire, you pleb

Orthodox Christianity, especially insofar as the monastic texts are concerned, absolutely does. Absolute submission is a corollary of an absolute and true love of the one Godhead.

>Roman Empire
>no Rome
even HRE has a better claim

koEastern "Roman" """"Empire""""?

Funny, I have trouble seeing the difference between Christians and Muslims. Both seem retarded beyond human comprehension.

*tips