Neptunia General #943 /nepgen/ PC RELEASE WHEN edition

VⅡ Steam PC releasing TODAY

Previous Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is out.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0
nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=RR-iFCwNuZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when today?

You will NEVER EVER add VII to your wishlist before it releases

I love Blanc, she's the cutest girl and I will love her forever and wish to support her and her nation for all eternity

Noire pleases old men for shares.
Don't forget.

No, user. Blanc is mine and I will marry her. I'll do anything I have to.

#943 again?

soon.

Nah, you are quite weak for a Blancfag, you rush to violence whereas others love their Blancs and compliment each others taste, you bring shame to your nep

I'd like to see you try, you silly cunt. I'll grind you to dust and sniff you like a cocaine line, and then I'll puke your remains in the trash bin where you belong.

>#943
It's #944 you dumb fucking queef nugget

THANK YOU PERFECT HEART

I LOVE YOU

Thank you, Iris Heart.
I love you.

Whine more, Ghost.

>Implying I don't love Blanc
I love her more than anyone, I'm willing to kill for her. Not many people can say that. If anybody deserves Blanc it's me and I will make her mine

I want to very gently caress Rom's belly

Don't deny a nep's sexuality.

and motorboat it, and tickle her, and hug her tightly

Alright, listen to me, you obnoxious tripfag piece of shit.
If you keep on going with your delusions of being the only "true" Blancfag, I'll wreck your shit so hard, you won't even be able to crawl out of the way of my rampage.
I'll shove my foot so far up your hard your snot will smell like shoe polish and bad foot hygiene.
I'll craft you a pair of mechanical testicles, use surgical precision to sew them where your manhood ought to be, and then punch them with an iron knuckle so hard you'll pass out and drown in your own vomit.

Try it, user. Blanc is mine and I will marry her. I won't let anybody stop me. I will make her mine.

You're too late, we already shared Blanc between us. A shame for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=KjHclWPVij0

This picture make me feel terrible.

THANK YOU PERFECT ASS

Alright, listen to me you knife eared piece of shit!
If you go any further with your piss stained pubic hair you call a wig I'm gonna wreck your shit so hard that you won't even be able to walk with your limp dick!
I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your shaven perfect little ass that your breath is gonna smell like shoe polish!
Then I'm gonna take that little red anal bead on your belt, and push it in your face!
I'm gonna flagellate you with my fucking beard!
I'm gonna build you a pair of runic mechanical balls, and use surgical precision to sew them to your groin where your manhood ought to be just so that I can kick them with my iron fucking feet, you twat!

>if plutia was m she would be 10/10
>dommes do nothing for me but make me want to pin them against the nearest wall and put them in their place
such a missed opportunity

>wanting to spank a dom
I'd say it's a bad idea but Iris Heart would probably be weak to that.

I drank too much last night because of the 4th of July but even so, I will make Blanc mine. Even if you're upset or disagree with me, I will. I love her more than anyone. I want to be with her, I want to give her books I think she'd like. I want to wake up next to her every morning. I want to cuddle her, I want to be the big brother to her cute little sisters. I want spend the rest of my life with her, and I want to see her happy. I will make her mine no matter what it takes.

>americafat not understanding basic language
What part of "you don't even love her, she already belongs to someone else" is it that your cholesterol-filled blood vessel keep you from understanding?

>celebrating a nation founded on racism and misogyny
>literally 2016

This picture makes me weird downstairs

Help doc

Thnx doc.

That's no good.

>celebrating a hypocritical nation who encouraged segregation, and then suddenly turned around and decided that racism was bad
>is now teaching white kids that they're all terrible people
I wish I was making the last part up, but : nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/

youtube.com/watch?v=RR-iFCwNuZM

The finest of dwarven diplomacy.

>she already belongs to someone else
The faggot that you say she "belongs to" doesn't love her as much as I do. He's pathetic, he is so much less deserving. I don't care what has happened up until now, I will make her mine.

>He's pathetic
Oh, so you're just PHR.
Nice to see you picked a trip, I can finally filter your autism out.

I can smell new autism.
/nepgen/ shall take it head-on.

Friendly reminder that Blanc is MINE.

>third world tier internet connection
>can't preload

What happened to "alternate dimensions, there's a Blanc version for everyone"? Arguing like children is not going to impress her, nor change anything.

But I don't really care, she's not vertical enough for me.

>not even in the steam store
>can't preload
>also, looking for neptunia brings an Amnesia game for some reason

Reminder /nepgen/ is a breeding cesspool of hetshitters talking about their dicks and waifus. 99% of normal yuri content will be reported and deleted. Leave if you are not a pathetic underage fapping material hunter like them.

It's funny how our shithole countries have better internet than the civilized world.

>implying yuri is not underage fapping material

>99% of normal yuri content will be reported and deleted
Of course, that's the normal course of action when dealing with off-topic feces.

Amnesia is the same dev/publisher.

Immediate proof, thanks.
The average age of nepgen is around 15.

Decide for yourself.

pls stop being retarded

But I'm not looking for the dev or the publisher, I'm looking for Neptunia.

Yes, and you're lowering it even further.

Blame gabe.

Let's keeps lowering it so it'll be okay to lewd the twins.

If we keep on lowering it, we'll soon be forbidden of posting lewds at all.

Hi ghost. How are you today ?

what the fuck is that ugly thing

Good, don't lewd the neps.

Steam store update fucking when?

also how much will it be in euros anyway?

A ghost?

Probably 60 because Steam thinks that one poorfag dollars is equal to one master race euro.

btw for the old members here, how long has nepgen been having about 100 posters each thread? Was there less in the past?

Rip my wallet then

Hope V II for PC will make nepgen great again.

I want Plutia to spank Blanc and make her cry.

Always do hope.

we usually break 100 posters for each steam release, sometimes during a sale.
then things quiet down again.
think the lowest number of posters we've had over the last two years was 50 odd
keep in mind that it's not actually 100+ posters, it's just people posting from home and work

I wanna tease Ploot until she cries and transforms to Iris Heart so I can see Iris Heart's teary and annoyed face.

Bullying Plutia is not allowed

Not bullying Iris Heart is forbidden

Iris Heart is nice person.
Deep inside her heart is very girly personality.

You like dying in pain.

Yeah, well, what're ya going to do about it?

I said for a master race platform you can't price a Neptunia game as much as games with the level of Call of Duty.
It's always been 30 muh freedom bucks, and this time, 40 at top not to mention the 40% off discount.
Very fine.

What's her name again?

cumslut

Brololicon

Cute.

The one that get punished when the shitposting get out of hand.

So how are the Fairy Fencer games? They seem to use the same gameplay mechanics as Nep games, except it's all packaged in a cliche JRPG story.

Delayed announcement when?

But V II is not No.9

The girls are extremely spankable, maybe even more than the neps, but otherwise that's all.

And the gameplay is maybe a little better.

And the girls are more masochists.

And the bandits have really good tastes.

Fang's a pretty good character, outside of one point in the story, but he gets over it. The rest of the characters are pretty good, too

Friendly reminder that Neps are straight.

I want to knock out Nepgear

Has anyone ripped the sprite assets from the PC port yet?

Can't find them on model-ressources either. So, no.

>V Noire
>hyper lesbian
No.

>any noire
>hyper lesbian
nuh-uh that's like just wrong and you should stop being wrong because that's wrong

V Noire is probably the least gay Noire.

> V Noire
Is she this slut?

She's clearly enjoying it.

No that's Secretary's. Though you could argue that's Anney