Suppose a distant relative you've never heard of dies and you inherit $10bn in cash and marketable securities

Suppose a distant relative you've never heard of dies and you inherit $10bn in cash and marketable securities.

What would you do with it?

Invest the hell out of it and move to Japan for a few years.

create an inescapable palace where i kidnap men from bars and have them forcibly feminized and make them live as my slaves. once ive had makeup tattooed to them and huge breast/ass implants installed, ill train them over the course of a few years to become tranny prostitutes, and eventually will drop them back in their old lives and see what happens

Versace

Why Japan?

not him but they are the perfect wageslave and tech hungry country

if it can be invented japs invented it already.

It's a nice place to live as long as you don't have to work.
Very low crime rate, very nice people, very high standard of living.
Besides that, I have been studying Japanese for years.

I would probably start a gaming company so the government wouldn't kick me out for doing nothing.

Same, but with consent and without prostitution

Build a mountainside fortress and start a monastic school with an emphasis on Classics, Math, and the Fine Arts.

Why?

Also surely you would have a lot left over?

Keep about $50mm for myself and close family/friends. Start a charitable foundation with the rest and try to do something good for the world.

Why the whole thing? Because I believe there should be at least one institution of learning in the world that is somewhat apart from political and economic comings and goings. Where great thoughts and insight are valued beyond their worldly application. Knowledge for it's own sake and all that.

Those specific subjects just seemed like a nice core. I would of course wish for as broad an offering as possible provided people were actually interested in making it happen.

Assassinate op

Do you have any specific ideas of what you'd devote the $9.95 billion to?

Set up a trust to fund me for life.

Then I can try the many hobby ideas I have wanted, but were frightfully too expensive. As they cost $100~$10,000, but take months of my time.

One is to buy a nice net-book and solar backpack to start bad novel writing in a public park.

Liquidate all assets into knee pads and send them to your house OP, you're gonna need them.

Well I definitely wouldn't tell anyone. Probably just graduate uni and get a really great "job", which requires that I travel often and the details of which I'll purposely keep vague.

That way people will think I've "earned" it, thus getting the respect of a self-made man, avoiding leeches crawling out of the woodwork, and still getting to live like there's no tomorrow.

And get a girl like pic related to go to hella raves with.

Cause he thinks animu is rl and wants to run around with a katana

Not specifically, but I always thought international family planning was a good cause. There are just way too many people living in terrible poverty having a large number of children due to poor education and lack of contraception.

Awhile ago, a friend of mine was trying to get me to donate to this charity to help impoverished kids in Africa. You know, the "$5 a month will make a huge difference" kind of scheme. But then I start to wonder if I feed this girl until she is 15, then she'll start having kids, so then there will be 10 more $5 a month contributions necessary to support her family. Education needs to go with the money in order to actually raise the quality of life for people in these countries.

>tfw not white
>tfw can't even bring myself to imagine all these "imagine some rich relative left you millions of dollars" scenarios

jesus christ wat

the richest man in history was a sub-saharan negro who had so much gold that when he gave some away during his pilgrimage to mecca, it destroyed the economy of egypt

I'd spend 9 billion of it on random shit i like and save 1 billion

All in Ethereum to become a multi-trillionaire

>Invest
You really looking for more money?

Just put it in the bank and live life on ez mode

fill up my gas tank

Invest the shit out of it. Hire a couple advisors, seek out some hedge funds, etc. Maybe only invest 5bn so worst comes to worst, I can still coast through life nice and easy. And if it works out, I guarantee a successful future for myself and all descendants

Invest in safe index funds and the absolute best hedge funds available.
On a measly 5% annual return I could live very luxuriously and still have millions more to reinvest every year.

I'd start a game company and pay for all games out of pocket, only partnering with publishers for marketing and physical distribution.

I'd also build a big house and start a dynasty.

10 billion dollars is so much money you can never really spend it all even if you blew on extravagant things every day

What part of "start a dynasty" do you not understand?
Besides that, I'd take advantage of emerging life extension technologies to live forever.

I would give away 70% to orphanages, medical research foundations, counselling organizations for traumautized victims of sexual abuse/violence.

With the remaining money I would have a 15-20 story self sustaining apartment building built in an extremely remote Northern location. Geothermal heating, top of the line materials, security ststems, etc. Top 3 levels would be my living quarters with some kind of nice view and an observatory with a high powered telescope on the very top. On each floor below there would be something different. An aquarium, planetarium, movie theater, hydroponic garden, art gallery, gym, swimming pool, laboratory for my own research, climate controlled storage for hundreds of bottles of wine and other alcohol, a library, few other things. I would live alone with the exception of a few pets probably a dog, rabbit and hedgehog. No servants, no chefs, no bodyguards, no friends, no family. I would completely isolate myself from the world with the exception of weekly supply runs which would be flown in until I ultimately ceased to live.

I would probably need more than 10 billion, but I would use massive explosives to blow open an active volcanic region in the ocean to create a new land mass (at least 100 sq mi)

then develop it and create a new sovereign nation where niggers aren't allowed

I would live there.

I would use 8 billion of it to help poor white good Americans get out of poverty. I would screen them personally and see if they are worthy.

I don't know how Zuckburger does it because if I had wealth even approaching half a billion, I'd be so god damn paranoid of everyone and everything.

That being the case, I'd buy up land in a big way. Distance myself from undesirables. Even at a cost of $10,000 per acre, I'd still be able to get 1,000,000 acres. That size is apparently approx equal to Rhode Island.

But it's highly likely much of the last would be between $1,000 and $5,000 per acre so I would have several billion left over to pay my property taxes, build a house, security etc.

this.
$10 bln is too much for me, I don't even know what I'd do with 10 million t-b-h... so, I'd try doing some good for humanity

I would put it all on Ethereum Classic and hope for the best.

He could buy a Japanese woman with that kind of money.

Spend it all on Reddit gold.