What's the point of all this if you aren't going to make it when you're still young?

What's the point of all this if you aren't going to make it when you're still young?

What good are millions of dollars when you're wearing adult diapers, have no teeth, and need pills to get your dick up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPAjxZ0OjJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering that you post this every day, it's pretty evident that you'll never make it, ever. Not when you're old. Not when you're young. Never.

#eternal #poorfag

mfw you are finally beginning to understand :)

TRUMPCOIN NIGGA

Well if I can't make it while I'm young, and not making it at all is worse than making it when you're old, I guess making it when you're old is still the best play.
Plus you have the ability to give your kids more opportunities to make it themselves, which will be pretty satisfying I guess

You'll still be able to buy motor oil.
Come to think of it, I owe my parents some.

ur kids dont' give a fuck about you and are gonna squander their opportunities cuz their parent was a numbskull.

You realize you will get old anyway.
When you're old you'll be kicking your ass wishing you would have worked harder for the future.

Because you'll be wearing adult diapers, have no teeth, need pills to get your dick up, and you won't even have millions of dollars.

this.

Back in 06-07 I worked a fun teen job for several months. Had to come in at 7:15am or so and saw old people in the bus who shouldn't have been there by that age (meaning shouldn't be working, they might have took the bus for medical reasons). Being wealthy in old age is better than not being wealthy at all.

But you could be enjoying that money while you are still young instead siphoning it all into investments

medicare will pay for all the shit ur gonna wipe out ur milion dolalrs on. cept u wont beable 2 buy back ur youth.

>that money
What money? You don't have any money. You only way you'll get any money is to save what little you make sucking dicks and let the power of compounding do its thing.

You make it sound like a choice: be rich young or be rich old. It's not. You don't have a fucking choice.

so i dont end up in an adult home and can stay semi-completely independent as long as i can. Ill hire a nurse to take care of me in my mansion

>no teeth

get titanium ones

>and need pills to get your dick up?

i already need those because my family has shit genetics

>mansion

not after your 3rd kidney transplant

heres the thing about that

kidneys filter the nasty shit out of the body

i dont put any nasty shit in my body. I know of two individuals that need kidney transplants and they did EVERYTHING in their past.

ever wonder why blacks despite being 10% of the population account for 1/3 of the transplant recipients?

How is this going to sell trumpcoin? Your behavior is perplexing.

oh cool guess u dont need health insurance then :) ;)

sure dont

im not from the country that lets people die in the streets and costs $100,000 per hospital stay per night

if i have millions i assure you i will never be at a point where I have no teeth

And that answers your question

Most men die within two years after retiring. I dunno, if you are young and things look grim I would cash in some early retirement while you can. I usually work a few years and take a big chunk of time off from wage cuckery. World isn't getting any better and I can always seppuku later if need be.

Exactly.

When you see people in their 70s and 80s working certain jobs you know it isn't because they just have the time to kill.

Saving for retirement is great and all but if you want to truly make it you'll need to diversify. Property and businesses are great ways to do that however it obviously takes some self education to make sure you don't fuck it up.

If you're 'rich' in your 20s , specifically your early 20's it's either because A) your parents are loaded and you don't have to worry about shit in which case why are you even here? or B) you don't have any fucking clue what 'rich' actually means and you think pissing away $1,000 a week on bottle service and designer belts is cool and the party won't ever stop.

I don't give a fuck about becoming rich, I give a fuck about being comfortable and independent. I give a fuck about making sure my family is all set for generations to come. 20s are the most overrated time of your life.

In your 20s you go to a bar and get shitfaced and spend all your money trying to get pussy. In your 30s and 40s you can be the guy who owns the bar.

Moral of the story is if you get fixated on instant gratification you won't have anything to show for it after no one wants to go bar hopping til 2am with you anymore because they are doing more important shit with their lives like you should be doing.

A lot of people go downhill after retiring because they don't know what to do with themselves anymore and basically give up on life, or they were forced into retirement because they had a health condition which prevents them from working which would explain why they'd die so soon.

When I retire I will still be doing something to keep me active. Not just physically but mentally. When you have a schedule and obligations it keeps you moving along and giving you a sense of purpose.

Exactly bro

Life extension within fifty years.

With the increased lifespan range, achievable limited immortality in some form is almost a guarantee.

Having a healthy bank account is the only way to guarantee a chance to get at the front of the line for rejuvination biotechnologies and failing that, top of the line cryonic preservation.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPAjxZ0OjJQ

Going further, having millions will allow you to fund your own research initiatives, like that crazy woman who set up a lab in Colombia to test out some therapies that the FDA didn't want her doing.

is this before , or after you are exterminated , in the Artificial Intelligence uprising and "safety, cessation of violence and mitigation of suffering" purges?

>ur kids dont' give a fuck about you and are gonna squander their opportunities cuz their parent was a numbskull.
My nigger. Most of the people who make it young had parents whose wealth was indispensable in making that happen. Most great physicists only made it because they had financial support enabling a long stress-free education where earning dollars wasn't necessary.

why the fuck would you need millions young, to live the dream life of literal niggers? this is the essence of fulfilment foe you?
absolutely pathetic

Everyone in here is coping by thinking saving money and being old is enjoyable.

>he needs to get told what to do
kys

happy trust fund kids are laughin at your cuck ass

im the guy who said hit 1% to invest and afford immortality in the previous thread, as the only true meaning in life. as i said that and yet you created another thread, sage this shit and lets carry on

>why don't people enjoy their jobs?

You mean you guys DONT want to be like pic related????