What can you guys tell me about Chile?

What can you guys tell me about Chile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJTXGKL5l-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anda a hacer la tarea, pendejo culiao

They are a neo-liberal experiment.
Most chileans I know are good people but never understood their political afiliation.Humita is also very tasty and they have pizco.

Texan chile is pretty tasty.

Texan chili is best chili

Best helicopter rides ever.

shit
if you think american uni are a joke you should check ours
t.chilean

we're good at memes, surviving natural disasters, roasting goats, and stealing from euros

i just know they have student riots in there capital all the fucking time

basically this

Because chilean education is utter shit, especially considering how expensive is. Im surprised at how many people in this site think we are a good country.

these are really comfy

>Im surprised at how many people in this site think we are a good country.
they fell for the pee no shit meme

>and stealing from euros
they started it tbqh

because we're good by Latin america standards.

come visit sometime.

no seriously, visit. pls.

*haz tu tarea

im in chile already famalam

>hablando como maraco RAE
¿no estamos en un hilo chileno?

A literal nobody before Pinochet and after him.

maldición...

>correcting chilean slang
lol

I was gonna mention how fucking comfy this is but some other user beat me to it.

CHI CHI CHI!

LE LE LE!

LOS MINEROS DE CHILE!

:DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=gJTXGKL5l-4

>tfw proto-internet

It's a nice country, I know cause I live here. I dislike the big cities, but the small ones are quite comfy. It's beautiful, because it's simple, and because we have a bit of everything. Some desert, some ugly cities and some cold, comfy places filled with humble huasos.
Also, the people are nice, at least the ones from small towns or not-Santiago tier shitholes. I've never met a bad chilean, because the ones you see as bad are just ignorant. It sounds stupid, but I believe in this people.
And also, flaites aren't that bad if you know them.

That they need to find a new fucking flag.

this

Sovereign States > Provinces.

Texans copied our flag. Fuck off

>humita
>chilean
that's like saying hamburgers are brazileans

north and south texas are the greatest friends

>and they have pizco.

My Peruvian coworker would consider this claim of Chile producing pisco as a casus belli.

desu, as a texan

Chile is awesome. The fact that they have a flag simliar to ours is great, and the fact that they have a dank military and economy is even better. Plus, you can just figure the two are similar because of flags and enjoy all the mountains, coastlines and snow you want because of it.

our economy is shite lad

Better than the rest of latin American. I agree that Chile has a lot of problems that need to be solved, but there's a reason why colombians and Bolivians are moving to Chile and not the other way around. Id say the only issue is that the education system is fucked, the student protesters want to go from the current education system to a 100% free uni, and that Chile needs to diversify it's economic portfolio a little bit more (Chile has the base for what could be a good latin American info/tech industry). But other than that (also insert political corruption) Chile is better off than the rest. Still, I agree that Chile has to continue to improve.

We had a booming aerial tourist industry for a while, people were literally thrown out due to how popular it was. We could always try that again (el tata memes)

Peruvians invented pizco, Chileans perfected it