rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/dustline.aspx

blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk (embed) (embed)

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.

legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1468979-Bug-Buck-s-Shotgun?p=11818682
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder to support esports.

Daily reminder to watch siege speedrun tomorrow at SGDQ

First for this game is complete garbage and you shouldn't buy it.

People who enjoy this game are the ones that manage to look past the flaws and love stalker, far cry 2, arma, boiling point and such

i bet your ping is like 300

>solo pve games are the same as online pvp games with ranked matchmaking advertised and sold as "competitive"
>games made by indie devs are the same as AAA games
Nobody likes Far cry 2

Nice try Ubishit.

We both had 80-90 ms pings you mong (the lowest on the """server""")

>nobody likes far cry 2
You're wrong

if you don't like it nobody is forcing you to play it.

>Nobody likes Far cry 2
FC2 was the last game in the series before it turned into absolute casual brogamer powertrip catered towards complete idiots.
It was fallout 2 before it turned to fallout 3

I'm not, I was just here to warn people about this garbage game which have the worst netcode I have ever seen in 17 years of playing online game (except maybe for GunZ but that shit was f2p and indie)

Now I'm gone.

>have ever seen in 17 years of playing online game
you haven't played all that many games then

Don't even get me started with GTA's netcode.

>GunZ
>Bad netcode
confirmed garbage player.

Once you get the hostage on terrorist hunt, are the spawning terrorists infinite or is it just one set?

>it's a people hacking in ranked episode
>every single episode

one set iirc

Metal Gear V Online and Survarium are both 1000000x worse

The brs cant come fast enough

I can't wait for blackbeard to get a nerf bullet to his head.

BB is not that bad. He needs to be louder or more easily identifiable.
Biggest problem with him is that you don't know it's him and don't know that you have to change the strats.

If he made sounds, like 50% quieter shield sounds or his shield was more visible, he'd be way easier to deal with.

As long as I play with a competent team that keeps track of BB, I don't mind him at all.

Yo.

Unless Blackbeard is on a window, I can usually just spray and kill him. Use Smoke or nitro cells if it's really that bad.

>play ranked after playing casual with Veeky Forums a long time
>laser sights on random guns
>suppressors on shield pistols
>4 valk cams in objective room
>3 people in a row peeking the same corner
>spotting on valk cams

Now this is entertainment

I hope there will be a new Rainbow Six game with single-player campaign

Obligatory fix Buck complaint.

Just expand on T Hunt
Sp story mode in this kind of game would be boring

Not him but high ping players were literally invulnerable in GunZ, that straight up made me uninstall the game.

Pretty sure he means classic Rainbow Six singleplayer, which were barely a "story" mode.

need attacker power rank

To test this I sat on a roof and picked off 20, they were still coming

Has Ubishit even acknowledged he is broken? I mean, this problem came up before Mute was updated, and they fixed Mute before Buck, wtf is this shit?

It's always a set number of terrorists for each game mode. In extract hostage on normal difficulty, it's 20 enemies on the map plus 3 more at the extraction point. If you kill all 20, then the grab the hostage, you just have to deal with the final 3. If you kill a couple of enemies before picking up the hostage, then you'll have to deal with all the rest at the extraction point and with the roamers.

hey R6, does DLC character ever in weekly sale?

At the end of Black ice you could buy them both in a bundle for 30k i think they propably do the same with Dust line

and when will it end?

also ETA on new weekly?

Either this month or the next they will release the Brazilians around mid-late august so you can expect DLC op sale soon

sweet, i have 60k so far, using starter account

>get shot in chest
>headshot
lol good game ubisoft

the magic of ~RECOIL~

Apparently, Buck is working as intended. forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1468979-Bug-Buck-s-Shotgun?p=11818682 Based on what this guy said, it either the Ubiguy is wrong, or I am not getting the right distance.

R4 or g36c?

You have to autistically measure the distance for the perfect vault hole and you are just better of shooting dick patterns at the wall because you are either too close and its too small to vault through or too far and the wood grid is blocking you you are still better off with Sledge for that

I like r4 cause it looks better and feels nicer.

>user in the last thread mentioned using client side smoke grenades to avoid getting spawn killed
>Ever packing smoke grenades

But with sledge, You have to stop, swing, then move. With buck, what you are suppose to be able to do is Walk, shoot, keep moving and vault.

still less retarded than getting so consinstently fucked by spawnkilling that you ask it to be removed from the game

this game's netcode is such a joke. it's not a wonder literally nobody takes this game seriously

>smoke effects are random and client sided
>which means what you can and cannot see is almost always different for every player on the server

The ride never ends

Which you can't since his skellykey is fucking shit

He's not bugged. He's working as intendedâ„¢

They should expand the gadgets of the terrorists. They already use Thermite's exothermic charges. Imagine having to deal with Kapkan and Frost traps on terrorist hunts.

Think they'll broaden the weapon selection anytime?

Defenders need at least two more operators with an AR option.

Far too often do I see defenders with all shotguns, and once the attackers realize that, all they have to do is play distance on them.

>defenders getting countered because they poorly balanced their loadouts

I don't see anything wrong with that.

>die because weapon clipped through a wall
im done, finally uninstalling this stupid broken shit after 16 days of ingame time

I just feel like it could use some more variety is all.

I don't think defenders having Assault Rifles would break the balance.

Darkish facial hair>dash>feel the bern>Buttfucked>LOIGHTS AOUT WANKA>smarts>smash>flash>kiss kiss bang bang baNG BANG BANG BANG>rolling dildo>turtle>COD cat

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out and see you in-game tomorrow

Not him but the "xd see u later!!" meme is pretty stale tbhonest

Took you long enough to realize this was a console tier trash game

Them temper tantrums here. I'm 27 so aren't most of you little niggas like 19-23 years old shaking your rattles at each other?

Shit grow a pair.

>t.Ubisoft

wow ur so old!!!!!! dang u must be wise!!!!!!!

fuck off retard, arent you a little old to be playing video games?

Twenty eight, get on my level youngin.

>he was fourteen when raven shield came out
What was it like begging mommy to buy it for you?

>warning people in a general who already bought the game
>a general that already knows about the obvious flaws you just discovered

Go warn people over at /v/ you dumbfuck. I highly doubt you even left this thread since it sounds more like you're looking for attention.

>mexican guy playing as pulse rounds corner
>light him up before he even shoots, blood everywhere
>killcam doesnt even show me looking at him as he magdumps my face
>next round I run into him, tanks 3 point blank shotgun shells to chest/face as ash
>only hit on me is a headshot as he sprayed in a 180 degree panic arc
Nice netcode ubisoft
we both had 70 ping

Maybe someone gets an Ar15 9mm conversion which is basically an Mp5 but it is something

The problem with him is a competent BB will know how to peak, and a decent teammate will cover his back. Unlike most operators you encounter, you can't fight back; most attackers you can engage in a firefight, and shield users can be dealt with a nitro. BB has the advantage of a shield user while being able to pick you off you run into him way before you can get a nitro off.

He needs a shield nerf so he doesn't stay perched on a window all day and basically controls the room forever.

Nah. Attackers have the range advantage. This is an intentional design trait. It forces the defenders to use the map to their advantage, because theoretically, if they engage the attackers otherwise the attackers will just take the range advantage and win. This gets disrupted by SMG headshot seeking, but otherwise it works out according to theory.

Now, we could have more defenders with carbines, like Jaeger, but that apparently means a less-accurate SMG with more damage per shot. Except it's not actually good at range because you can't headshot seek.

/r6s/ cycle of threads

1.huge dlc content patch (well huge for this game)

2.surge of new fags and old fags coming back

3.everyone talks tactics and shit for the game usually for a month good times all around

4.people start getting fed up with ubisofts bullshit bubble gum fixes and blatant opness of some DLC characters

5.general goes down in activity for about another good month and the remaining posters wonder how and why ubisoft controls this games poor devs

6.leakbro posts a fuckton of changes that will happening the new patch and we're back to step 1

Good places for Jaeger ADS?

just make him take recoil when his shield is hit

FC2 was great and you're dumb

not him, but FC2 was flawed but still better than FC3 and subsequent.

But I love Stalker, Far Cry 2, Arma and I find this game really boring.
(I've never played Boiling Point)

Objective rooms mostly but never near a hostage

On the floor if fuze can cluster the ceiling or near windows especially castle windows

>how to balance blackbeard
his shield takes 3-5 shots to break, but he has multiple (limited) shields. this way he still has the advantage when peeking as is his design, but he's not invincible behind a shield forever.

Bought it on PS4, safe to assume no one here plays PS4 regularly?
I fucking hate playing with scrubs

You forgot the phase where the general actually dies for a short while before news of a patch is announced/leak.

Honestly I like it this way. If you've been to the other generals, you'll know how most of them go to shit when people try to force them to be active. While I think we need more constant updates to keep the game alive, I'm pleasantly surprised we've managed to keep the general's quality above average, and a part of that is the result of not forcing discussions and knowing to come back when new content is out.

I do

How to use ash's gadget properly?

for punching open walls you can't safely reach.
like the top floor Cockpit hallway walls on Yacht. punch a window open, pop a charge in, now that entire room is threatened and can be cleared of defenders

just make sure to eyeball the wall first so you don't hit a barricaded one

did they remove the 15 dollar version of siege from steam for good or am I just not finding it?

They removed it

outta luck amigo, but the g2a uplay-only version is a better deal for time

>BB on bank vault
nice game Ubi

Whats your psn?

>Blackbeard

nice game Ubi

Nah, BB is fine most of the time because he dies like a bitch to height advantage. The only thing I'd have done is to not have given him such a great rifle. That's what actually makes him strong, not the shield.

>Blackbeard mains

No, it's combination of good rifle and shield. It's a DPS race that you're gonna lose 9/10 times.

>Nobody likes Far cry 2
Oh look, he's gone from casual bait to not even trying anymore because that's just objectively wrong.

Just an FYI lads, but the Far Cry 2 hate is a meme from the boys whose first Far Cry was the third one. Over on reddit you had some boys who marathoned through the game and were looking back at the series looking to get more out of it. Far Cry was too old and made by different devs, so it was spared, but Far Cry 2 with all it's differences in playstyle got the brunt of their lashings and got this sort of meme hate going for it.
If any of you lads are familiar with MechWarrior, it's the same here as it is for how the boys who like MechWarrior Online despise MechWarrior Living Legends, when the latter was the better game that died too soon due to legal issues.

nobody cares

keep me posted

say boys more

Ive literally never played as Twitch or Pulse or Kapkan.

What's got your back up?

i love mwo and i loved living legends and i couldnt get into mw3 but loved mw4 to death.

If i could get some money i'd get a programmerbro, set up a games studio in my attic and make vr mech sim in style of battletech

CUTE

Say my name