Shocking truth edition

Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

He fucked your waifu

Why the fuck did you make this?
The OP is incomplete and you're before the bump limit. Delete this and let someone who's not retarded make the OP.

First picking S76 because you dont trust your team to heal you.

>autism speaks

Stop making me mad.

I want him to fuck me.

If you could change any one single thing in Overwatch, what would it be? Any one ability, skin, ult, design, whatever. One single thing.

Delete this
Mercy is PURE

he's right though

Report this OP

make competitive not shit

Non retarded OP with the full list.

No hero stacking in competitive.

#
Mercy crying as she's treating and trying to keep a US Army soldier alive in a battle during the Vietnam war, soldier wearing uniform in Attached pic, Mercy wearing her armour and wing suit thing but in US Army colours like the Vietnam war uniform.
Repost from last thrrad for drawfag

really dude? thread wars? are you 12?

I'd shitcan the overtime mechanic and do it from the ground up. I don't care if kaplan says it happens in a small percentage of games when it happens in an inversely large percentage in mine. the overtime thing should be halved every time a contesting player dies on the point or something, or halved when a tracer just jumps onto the point.
It's too annoying to have the clock reset every damn time somebody touches the point. Especially on maps like Hanamura and Anubis when the spawn is so close as well.

>thread wars
Autistic/10. What next, numbered threads? Fuck off, no one reads the OP anyway.

The one thing I like about sudden death is my tendency to make game winning plays during it. Like, even if I'm complete shit during the regular match, I'll always pull something out of my ass at the end.

No, this isn't an amazing display of skill, but just an example

Overtime should just have a finite pool of time available, and it ends when that time runs out. 1 or 2 minutes tops.

Nice autism

true mercy is bea

The most beautiful.

dat ass so nice, but why is she so blue?

Posting cutest waifu

Nah that isn't fair one way or the other. You could just pick mei or some bullshit at wait it out relatively risk free. I think that if you outnumber the defenders on point you should still make progress.

Mercy is a pure, loving, happy and sweet waifu

>shit retarded team
>just sit AFK in spawn because I can't leave either
so tired of this awful matchmaking

How about removing overtime as a whole and percentage stops counting when there's an enemy on the point. This way players would try harder in winning. I've been with people who would go mlg pro tier when overtime starts.

Who is this pokemon?

protip: DIE, DIE...

8/10 I almost got mad

Who /no hope/ here?

I was rank 54 this morning, and I've been losing non stop

I'm rank 49 now

I'm doomed to be a scrub, aren't I?

>slept around with most of the cast like
>genji
>reaper
>reinhardt and the other original members of overwatch
>pure

Don't give up hope man, I went from 55 all the way down to 44. Managed to solo q back to 50.

But the lower you go, the shitter players you'll be against, meaning you'll win and then gain rank again.

fem Reaper x 76 is best ship.

that's what I do though, no point in leaving since the game rewards you for losing anyway, so I just sit in spawn to get it over with as soon as possible

within the first 2 minutes of the match you can tell who is going to win anyway

>was 62
>dropped to 56
>positive winrate
I DONT UNDERSTAND BLIZZARD WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME

I got placed at 59 and dropped all the way down to 51. I realized that most people that play overwatch can't aim.

>Rank 61
>Now Rank 49
>This is ontop of winning more than I've lost
>Coinflip losses and epic overtime shenanigans STILL manage to piss me off anyway

I thought Dota 2 had a bad MM system. Now I think it's actually really solid.

This is fucking disgusting.

Why do people bully the Mei?

Dumb ugly chink

Who is that hero that lootboxes REALLY love to give you unlocks for?

But user, the lower I go, the more shit my teammates also becomes

Nah, you're a faggot. Today I had a match where we capped both Hanamura points within 2 minutes, and they turned it around and nearly won in sudden death. Hero swapping can turn games around on a dime. Stop being a whiny bitch and start getting kills.

>percentage stops counting when there's an enemy on the point.

Isn't this the issue though? it seems just the same as the current overtime mechanic where the clock stops when somebody touches the point. The problem is that players can abuse this by picking Tracer etc. jumping onto the point and evade the enemy teams fire, buying time for teammates to respawn and contest again.

Whatever the outcome, the current system needs reform though.

47th for Blizzard-endorsed aimbotting by professional player EnvyUs.Taimou in Overwatch tournaments

Who's excited for some improvements coming in this week?

How many idiot Winstons do I have to kill as Junkrat before you stop trying to take me head on? If my trap and concussion mine aren't on cooldown and I'm on full health you don't actually stand a chance

mercy for me. i really hate playing supports and blizzard gave me devil and sigrund for it. to make use of the skins i sometimes troll by picking mercy and just running around shooting people with pistol and not healing anyone because im a naughty medic

>19 losses today
>whenever I win, the amount of rank points gained is minuscule compared to what I lose
Make it stop.

Anyone else experience a bug where your Zarya ult falls through the floor? Happened to me twice yesterday.

>See this
What do?

Can the enemy team hear your voice lines? I want to make some people salty

>that feel when you are becoming a salt fueled Junker.

Why is Junkrat so much goddamn fun?

I have all 4 common skins for Mei and 3 legendaries for Tracer.

I play neither.

today's wed so they should have patched it by now
where teh fuck is the patch

Sorry but in this game it's not possible to carry. I can't do anything when my retarded team of genjis and tracers on defense refuse to switch.

Got a video link to this happening?

Pretty cool user, you seem to have a somewhat comic talent that you have developed over many hours of drawing. Keep up the good work.

Reminder that this game was perfectly, PERFECTLY fine without competitive.

If you've been reading the thread, it's the same for everyone really. Probably like 90% of the general is lower than where they started. The only people who are higher would be the people that ironically, started off lower, around the mid 40s, mostly.

Delete this
You have no evidence and this is not true

>huh people are leaving games
>let's punish them more instead of fixing the issues that cause people to leave games

Blizzard being fucking retarded as usual.

Reapin' it.

>it's not possible to carry

It's not possible for YOU to carry. Because you're bad.

So rank 50 is completely average right?

what issues are those and how would you fix them

"Leaver" issues?

>leavers

literally who cares fix or remove comp

why is mei such a shit hero? like, rlly shitty, works only vs plebs or if u get out of position and unlucky, which is definitely not often.

she is like gazlowe in hots

t. leavers

But that's retarded. If you win roughly the same amount of games you lose, you should stay at your starting rank with minor fluctuations based on your individual performance.

I have literally no idea how they calculate "skill rating" now. Me and my team perform fairly well but get wiped with several coordinated ults and lose the game? Fuck you, lose a rank. We do well and win in a clutch? Here's one third of a rank for you, hope you had fun playing support.

I think the average rank is around 20-30. Don't worry even at 50 you're still not good at the game.

>placed at 49 because shit teams
>at 60 now, should be higher but had a fuck ton of salty enemy leavers
While it's not possible to win every game, climbing still isn't too hard as long as you actually deserve to be higher than where you are.

leaver issues are a huge problem with comp right now
if you dc and join back in you will still get a loss even if your team wins
if someone on the enemy team dcs you get a pittance of rank exp
the only other real issues with it are unfair exp distribution among the roles and sudden death being a dogshit mechanic

From what I've seen 40 - 50 is average, 50 - 60 is above average.

It's 5 am in SoCal. Blizzard's still in SoCal, right?

time to reap

Mercy is for ________.

literally borderline 50 = "normal" 60 good 70 great etc etc

Jokes on you, 140 games later I'm exactly where I started.

Healing

When are the next balance changes?
Why is blizzard purposely lazy?
Why implement a broken competitive system into an unbalanced environment?
Why does packet loss still occurr in this version of the game?
Was the closed and open beta a fluke?
Why the sudden mccree and widowmaker nerf?
I sound pretty ignorant here i know but i cant be the only one whos pretty unhappy with how things are right now.

Kind of upset that people paid so much money for this.

1. figure out who the enemy's best player is
2. pick their counter
3. repeat forever
4. ?????

Motherly love in a non sexual way

When ranked first came out?
50 was the base average.

But as the weeks have gone on people ranked 50-60 have slid downwards to lower tiers because something is hysterically wrong with xp gains.
The only people who think they're fine are people who started off as 40 shitters.

i thought this would be an issue that would be fixed during PTR where people idk play tested and maybe the idea sprung in one of the developer's heads?

it's honestly nothing for a lot of people as well.

balance issues and terrible map design

Because I crave her mcnuggies

Because for you "fun" is to be able to kill people while doing nothing and purely rely on luck.

Dating, marrying, starting a family with and having a happy loving life with.

As flawed as competitive is I think its a required game mode. It separates they try-hards from the non-tryhards. Pre-patch nothing was worse then someone picking "non-healer class" when a healer was needed with other similar problems. Ranked just brought the ladder-factor into overwatch and now people are getting frustrated with the game.

Stalling is just less effective than killing. Her wall is good for splitting the enemy team, but the rest of her kit sucks.

don't play this game if those problems cause you to leave games
literally just uninstall

Putting a saddle on as she flies through the Grand Canyon.

>just buy into the shit and accept how things are

they already won, keep being a brainless customer, you are doing great

it's almost like you can aim his grenades and it's almost like that's required past dogshit mmr unless you want to be completely useless
I see a junk maybe once every 10 games because every team runs a pharah and they shit on junks

>tfw waiting for the leaver fix at my 54 points after placement

Feels good, man.

I wish they'd fix the underdog bullshit, but considering i'll be a solocuck only, it'll probably be statistically better for me as i'll be the random cuck for some shitters premade.

That said, i really want to play, but last week quick play was pure casual cancer, so i don't want to play that just to avoid rusting.

That's not related to comp, that's the game itself. And you don't change all of that in a hotfix.