youtube.com/watch?v=Do0QQ7L1s_o
youtube.com/watch?v=81i78S1eBFs
bungie.net/en/News/Article/44932
youtube.com/watch?v=X-bNqBjKrQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name one member of this exquisite Team known as Alpha

Friendly reminder

>of
At least try to get your memes straight.

4th for Furry pride

I don't get this gif at all

No that's how the Zavala one goes now if he posted the Drake image that would be a different story

Thanks doc.

Xth for all primaries should have the same headshot TTK

>reach rank 5
>do 1 thing
>wait a week
>do 1 thing
>have to wait ANOTHER week

Just give me The First Curse pls

Looks if i've got to get my memes right.
>tfw Drakeposting was half a year ago

Zippy is such a gentleman

What should I be doing to get a decent roll for a Legendary PvE scout rifle (that isn't the god roll Hung Jury because I'm burned out from using it so much)? What should I grind in hopes for drops?

So far I know I can grind Cabal strikes for Treads, rank up Vanguard for a potential Badger or NLTO, and rank up Dead Orbit for a potential Hung Jury (only rank 5 Dead Orbit but currently rank 38 FWC, is it time to leave best faction after I've already got all ships and shaders?)

>best faction
>DO
kys

Get any Scout really, except for the fastest RoF all are pretty good in PvE. Some people seem to hav trouble with ammo management on Badger and such, but i like it. Triple tap helps.
General PvE perks you want on a Scout are Triple Tap, Crowd Control, Firefly, maybe Explosives but stability is usually better, and Reactive Reload.

grind this weeks nightfall for TUS

The memesters have awakened i see.

>I'm currently rank 38 FWC
>Should I leave best faction after I've already got all their shit
He's saying FWC is best faction

And he's 100% correct.

Need one more at Golg

spectrumwolf75

or afk mayhem/elimination with boosters for the saturnian rapier. The nightfall is probably your best bet though. has a lightning grenade suicide farm method been cooked up yet???

Well fuck my reading comprehension then, yes he's right.

Just got this from the Cryptarch, the sight is Sureshot IS, is this decent for PvE?

>That range

Do you expect anyone to willingly play with an underage shitter? At least matista is actually autistic so it's understandable, but you're just dumb.

>omolon water gun

shard

>forcing old memes

>Half the "best" scout choices are Omolon shitguns
Häkke scout rifles when?

hand canons need over 40 range to be viable

>Half the "best" scout choices are Omolon shitguns
Literally Hung Jury and Tuonela
That's it
Opposed to:
DIS-43
Treads
Saturn Rapist
Badger
Colovance's
Not Like The Others

Post your fun rolls

Getting a chad warden quadruple Thursday, is the game fun still?
I liked borderlands and halo

>Saturn rapist
I kekd

>That mango

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What am I missing? I know the 3 secondaries are PoE exotics and one of the primaries is Zhalo. What's the other primary..?

At the boss on NF. Anyone wanna hop in for the drops?

I think it's Fate of all Fools because fuck you for not having cancer

They fixed that though, plus there isn't a y2 FOAF other than Jade Rabbit

It's not a meme nor is it "forced," you are a shitter and you have the stats to prove it.

I'll never not love scouts

i dont have that 6th slot on the year 2 primary on the right.

This smug succubus (male) says your taste in music is shit. Post one song from your /mayhem/ playlist to prove her (him) wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=BkkOQjK71Ss

youtube.com/watch?v=6DPhFpZW5a8
youtube.com/watch?v=qF4RCOcz9ow

Wrong general faggot

anyone doing anything?

what are you on about, nigger?

No???

youtube.com/watch?v=8UAUDbWrVhA

>Gojira

I thought you were a faggot though.

No!?

youtube.com/watch?v=MkElfR_NPBI

>lampooning someone everytime they try and post on /dg/ isn't forcing a meme

YES????

NO???

Y.E.S?!?!?!?!?!

N.O!?!?!?

Y E S ? ? ? ? ?
E
S
?
?
?

You heard wrong friend
youtube.com/watch?v=Do0QQ7L1s_o
youtube.com/watch?v=81i78S1eBFs

I wish I could have fun with scout rifles but something about them just bores me. Don't get me wrong, in my opinion they are pretty much the best weapon for pvp but even the god roll ones just don't do it for me.

The only one I like is the omolon hung jury with the god tier vendor roll

I get what you mean honestly, i've got a whole bunch of perfect rolls that i didn't include in that image, simply because they're not particularly fun to use. I got a whole bunch of HH/Zen Moment/PB or Braced Frame ones that you can not miss a headshot with if you tried, but for PvE i want something like that NLTO that lets me mow down trash mobs in no time with two damage buffs and AoE.

Just noticed I accidently wrote pvp instead of pve, guess I played too muc iron banana last week.

Yer mom

>Bungie Day

lol all were gonna get is Y2 Triumphs and a date to tune in for the next reveal

Big fucking whoop

Im going to sleep

Its narly time, is you're buddy redy?

>Never got around to doing the Chaperone quest when I played before
>Oh well, shouldn't be too hard to wipe it out now
>mfw using TLW now
>mfw each kill is only 1% while deaths are multiple
This is going to be harder than I thought

Rate Please. Keep it, or...?

Yeah, without 2.0 KD you'll only lose progression.

Also streaks give you more % and winning a match with TLW equipped is 3% progress.

Mind you, I don't have the patience to do any of that shit so I'm still at 2% myself, I'm just telling you stuff I was told myself.

Won't be prom queen but you shouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with her at the dance floor.

>OAS
>Hand Laid Stock
>Feeding Frenzy
great roll

>secret round
This ruins it however. Counterbalance is needed on pulse rifles.

Spare change is in one of the nerfed categories so hum if it's not God roll it's not usable, but keep it until they nerf the low impact and balance the high ones

Secret round is basically a useless perk, so what you have there is a blue rarity weapon with a legendary rarity attack value, basically.

Secret rounds adds an extra round if you miss with a bullet in your pulse, but the way pulse rifles work in 99% of the scenarios you'll miss with the last round rather than the first one, meaning that the extra round will nearly always end up missing as well. Its a perk that makes no difference whatsoever, ever.

Anyone test NTTE in this week's CoE? How is it?

Go and do it while mayhem clash is still up easy peasy. A shitter like me was getting 40% per game

Yeah me too, although I love vision of confluence and I managed a great treads upon stars roll which has been my go to pve legendary primary forever now. It just feels and handles so well while a lot of other scouts with perfect rolls just don't feel the same. It's hard to explain. On paper you could have the most perfect roll imaginable but it could just not feel good to use so it gets put in the vault. Treads is the only year 2 legendary scout that just feels right to me.

Thanks anons.

>been at the shield brothers portion for over 6 months
>want chaperone but don't want to bother with shotgunning them to death to death
Rip chaperone

Only some pulse rifles.

bungie.net/en/News/Article/44932

New Matchmaking going out again

>wider range of skill
so, less sbmm?

Should I order the tounela or the eirene?

The only way I'll get past the crucible kills with TLW equipped if I get two people in rumble and have them feed me, I've got no patience to deal with anything else and fuck you (that one guy) I tried mayhem, stop suggesting it.

>Less emphasis on SBMM

At least they are learning

Also, does this also affect Pubs? in which case you might as well pub forever and rape every random team you come across.

>Not a Hunter or Lock
>Have to try and clang people
>Just get golden gunned or nova bombed out of it
>Get cancer danced or arc locked every other second
Worst

They both shard into 3 legendary marks fresh or 5 with full exp so its up to you.

On a scale of 1 to 10,

how jealous are the fallen of earth that the traveller not only decided to stick with humanity, but also to make them immortal?

Ask them when ROI comes out

>see chop suey album
>think its the shit songs they used to play on the radio
>deer dance

not bad not bad mr male succubus, I raise you more old soad

youtube.com/watch?v=X-bNqBjKrQI

if the traveler tries to leave rasputin will just fire on it

post guards

When you're so mad that you end eon-long blood feuds with your own kind just to try and assault the enemy to take back what you believe is rightfully yours, u mad.

Here's hoping Bungie plagiarizes the subplot of Variks taking a hit from the Elder Vape and becoming the Kek of Keks and either attacks the City or helps them fight the Darkness.

>how jealous are the fallen of earth that the traveller not only decided to stick with humanity, but also to make them immortal?
Like 0 out of 10?

He didn't decide to stick with them, he was about to leave when Rasputin got pissed off and fired literally every weapon humanity had right at the traveler (That's why the traveler is broken on its underside, btw)

And he didn't make humanity immortal, he provided knowledge and humans used it to expand their lifespan, but not make it infinite, technically the fallen had the same knowledge given to them. Now, if you're talking about ghosts, there's a very limited number of them, and they can die very easily. Also once a person has been revived as a guardian by a ghost, if the ghost is separated from them for a time after they are killed, or they are stripped of their light, they can never be revived again.

tl;dr, Traveler didn't decide to stick with humans or to make them immortal.

first off the traveler is a she. second there is no evidence that rasputin fired on the traveler. all we know is that loki crown protocol was made in case the traveler tried to leave. also dreams of alpha lupi hints that the traveler decided to stay and fight

E-EIRENE???!?! FUUUUICCCKKK
Can some kind soul log in on my account. And by an order

>first off the traveler is a she.
Shouldn't you be off somewhere dropping bubbles in front of raid bosses?

Fuck off with that yo shit faggot

>he
Traveler has been referred to as a mother. You don't send her a card on christmas or call her enough, user.

>it
>she

oh shit noobish EXPOSED

>the amount of salt in this post

>bungie trying to factor skill into matchmaking AGAIN

Just remove skill from the criteria entirely you stupid fucks