If all WW2 leaders had to fight to death in a Mortal Kombat

If all WW2 leaders had to fight to death in a Mortal Kombat
tournament...Who do you think would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XxxpYtxOY1k?t=33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mussolini looks to be the healthiest and most youthful of the bunch. That Chinese looking fellow looks pretty nimble too.

De Gaulle because he was almost 2 meters tall

Mussolini was pretty athletic.

Tojo looks like the weakest of the bunch.

He would surrender if the fight got too violent.

>Chinese
>tojo

Stalin.

Apparently he participated in bank robberies and kidnappings to fund the early revolution.

Jojo? Sounds like one of those $50 Korean massage parlor girls.

He wasn't.
Couldn't dodge the death sentence You know nothing about De Gaulle, do you?

Now you're just joking jimbo.....

Bump

Gee, looks like us Americans really lucked out, he's standing and everything! Y'know, like a person!

>He laboriously taught himself to walk short distances while wearing iron braces on his hips and legs by swiveling his torso, supporting himself with a cane,

Lol

I was going to say FDR but then I remembered he was a cripple during ww2

>Who do you think would win?

ROUND 1:

Churchill vs. Hitler = Hitler, he was a healthy living type of guy while Churchill smoked like a chimney and drank like a fish.

Roosevelt vs Tojo = Tojo, Roosevelt was a cripple and Tojo had karate skills.

Stalin vs Mussolini = Mussolini, clearly in better physical shape and the strongest of the bunch.

ROUND 2:

Hitler loses to either Tojo or Mussolini, whereupon it depends on whether Mussolini can grapple Tojo, in which case he can use his strength and weight advantage, or Tojo can keep his distance and take down Mussolini with rapid ninja moves.

I’d put my money on Benny the Moose.

Is Hitler hopped up on the drugs his doctor gave him? That could be a large factor in his fights.

Mussolini was pretty into athletics and sport. He'd probably stomp on the rest.

Hitler: flatulence problems probably giving him an edge in some fights (smoke screen & smell deterrents), only one ball, possibly gay and coprophile
Tojo: goes KO to this youtu.be/XxxpYtxOY1k?t=33s
Mussolini: fit enough to spend days threshing wheat and never getting tired, huge amounts of testosterone, several mistresses after his dick, absolute stallion with infinite stamina

Churchill: chain smoker, drunkard, overweight, low stamina but can power slam the opponent with his own weight
FDR: may store dastardly gadgets in his wheelchair, if rules allow contraptions
Stalin: Vodka-addled, possible allucinations making him lose his target in the middle of a fight

FDR would win after we gave him robotic legs to kick people to death and dance on their graves.
[spoiler]This is Mortal Kombat right?[/spoiler]

stalin was actually weak and sickly through the war, also a drunk

>now

You're pretty dense.

that's like bullying in middle school

mussolini looks like the guy that will fuck you up really badly if you mess with him 2bh, stalin to a bit but if this is true then i guess not

Mussolini 1,69 meters
De Gaulle 1,96 meters
Hitler 1,75 meters
Stalin 1,64 meters
Churchill 1,67 meters
Roosevelt 1,88 meters
Oh, cool, fighting menlets...

Benito> De Gaulle> Stalin> Churchill> Hitler> Tojo> FDR

Poor fdr

King Emmanuel III 1.53m

>Stalin 1,64 meters

Joseph Goebbels, 5' 5" (1.65 m)

pilzudski looks really awkward and nervous
like he doesn't know where to put his hands

He was old and dying cause of cancer, he died one year later. Is obvious he couldn't look confident.

sad
i didn't even know that

De Gaulle or Hitler. Of the two, probably Hitler, from all the coke strength, and the fact he was an actual front line soldier

Yeah, he became a shadow of former self

Ok, pretending this MK happens on their prime time / fittest state.

De Gaulle

Good reach to out-box the rest.
Musso could be a problem, asuming he can grab him and pin him down

Also, i'm not sure why; but I feel that Stalin probably has the best fatality

what would their fatalities be Veeky Forums

That's kinda sad

FDR if he is allowed to use his atomic powered exoskeleton

Stalin could have some Shang Tsung thing, eating countless (ukranian) souls

The crippled FDR would be first to go. Followed by the manlet Hirohito. The fat old man Churchill wouldn't last much longer.

The final three is hard to call. I am stuck between Hitler and Joe for the final winner.

Kek
What about Hitler and Churchil?

FDR was apparently in excellent shape because of his relentless efforts to regain his ability to walk. He was literally one of those cripples with a strong upper body.

De Gaulle is not in the pic, he was irrelevant

Stalin would probably win.

Speaking of the height of (military) leaders, I've seen a Russian General or something who was basically over 2 meters tall in some clips. What was that guy's name?

Hitler would throw an iron swastika to behead people.
Churchill would fill his mouth with booze, light a cigar and use it to set the booze on fire while he spits it out, setting the opponent on fire.

At the beginning of the war or towards the end of the war? Hitler for the former, probably Tojo for the latter. Stalin and FDR were cripples. Churchill was a drunken fat fuck. De Gaulle was French and Mussolini was a lover and not a fighter at heart, as all Italians are. 1 on 1 fights are definitely an axis showing. The real winner would be Tito tho.

"Il re spadino", the little sword king, he had to wear a shorter cerimonial saber because the normal one would touch the ground... Also he lowered the minimum height for the soldiers, so he could be in the army

Mussolini no contest, he's jacked af

Didn't Mussolini regularly take off his shirt to show off his muscle-pudge figure?