/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #376

"Ze Kate is a spy" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10505482
strawpoll.me/10549116
strawpoll.me/10549625
strawpoll.me/10616399
strawpoll.me/10645276
strawpoll.me/10646187

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10681287
youtube.com/watch?v=wMeb0cCYMRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want Skype chat to leave

Is it me, or is Chloe.jpg beating Kate.jpg always a bad omen for the thread?
And this is coming from that image's creator. What have I done...

Who?

Life is Pricefield.

Life is Strange

Life is... weird

Truth

Could you make a Vicky one? I doubt there are any Vickyfriends left to post it but I thought it'd be cute anyways

w-what makes a bad thread?
because the previous one wasn't exactly comfy

Sorry, I'm not a Victoria fan. So maybe one of them can make one of her.

They're hostile, full of trolling, and a lot of stuff gets deleted. But now that we've recognized the pattern we can work to break the trend!

>angry people replying to Tom Gould bait
>Warryn/Grahamfield posting
>Bay baitposting
>spamcuck being an idiot
>Janny deleting comfyposts even if they're slightly offtopic
>Mychel Just kidding
Did I miss anything?

but that's why I asked
that was the last thread too
and it had no chloe.jpg

You must be pretty autistic to still be making threads about this movie

t. passerby

>friendly reminder that turning off your game at the decision screen is confirmed canon ending

why was Max so perfect bros?

i think i loved her

Max is Maximum cute

strawpoll.me/10681287
strawpoll.me/10681287
strawpoll.me/10681287

STRAWPOLL TIME

It did get kind of bad towards the end, but we can prevent it.
>Be nice to Anons
>Post cute images
>Do not reply to bait/trolls
It is our duty to keep /lisg/ comfy

100% Adorkable. Same for Chloe.

>liking chloe
explain yourself

she's simply the best and i'm happy she doesn't exist in this rotten world
in her world she rules now and makes everything her adorkable way
cybermax

we've always had hostility and miserable rudeposters
thankfully most oftenly they were ignored and didnt stick around, but some comfy ppl left in the process too

I know that some people just come here to cause trouble and have been doing so for a while. Just giving a friendly reminder to not feed the troll.
I agree: Max is too good for this world. She was too good for her world. I'm glad I helped her realize what she was missing (And had been missing for 5 years) that was preventing her from being enthusiastic and happy. As well as helping her realize how awesome she is.

Life is pretty okay at the moment.

Where have you been?

Man, Victoria's going to be angry when she wakes up and is buried in sand.

how can you guys still be holding on this general

Gotta keep it goin until S2. Thanks for helping with your post!

>rainbow pin
No thanks. She may be gay but she's not a faggot.

like so :p

Well it's too comfy and I can't escape it

I'm so sorry, I just had to post this. Trying to keep it to myself hurt too much.

Relax, it's a pin. Someone could have just given her one and she was like "K. Thanks." It's hardly as 'out loud and proud' as stuff other draw. Which can still be cute when it's no preachy.

Yay, LSSFE is back! At least I don't remember seeing this one before.

that pic is several months old m8

I'm not LSSFE unfortunately... Speak to us if you're still here. Draw another peeing pic maybe... Okay maybe not but speak to us.

From his blog it looks like LSSFE moved on to Game of Thrones.

>Last Kate picture was June 26
Will we ever get another?

I for one welcome this change.

haha :) no

What loadouts would Kate use as a medic?

Crusaders crossbow battle medic.

Behold, an accurate portrayal of what happened in Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=wMeb0cCYMRk

Oh

Rude.

I always welcome more Chloe.

I know there's a no emoji rule, but :(

It pains me to admit it, but this user is right. It is truly the time to move on from this game.
See you guys, it was fun while it lasted.

You can never leave.

She is the heart of the game. It's only fair that she get the first post.

that was perfect.

>tfw the final choice
>without a moments hesitation I become the time wielding sith lord I was destined to be
What city shall we destroy next chloe?

Well she's half the heart of the game. The other half is obviously Max.
Kate getting the first post is kind of like a ship's christening. It blesses the thread to a good life. And also it's a fun little tradition at this point, so it's funny when Kate actually isn't first.

>Kate getting the first post is kind of like a ship's christening
If that ship is the titanic then sure

Well maybe it's about time we change the tradition. Chloe could bless the thread to good life too.

Dumb frogposter

But tradition is important RIP Spanishanon

Titanic didn't have a christening. White Star Line didn't do that with their ships.

/r/ing pics of chloe 420 blazing it

WHY

>samefagging this hard

>Hey Chloe, wanna watch Spirits Within again??

>Make multiple unrelated posts in the same thread
>Samefagging
I don't think you know what that word means user. I remember my first week on Veeky Forums.

I love Chloe, well I love Chloe + Max, but I like when Kate gets the first post. It's cute and sets a good tone to start the thread with the purest/ nicest girl (Other than Max)
In the end, whoever gets first post gets it and maybe wins a small bit of good luck or something.

This is a comfy general so it's extremely easy to spot samefags frogposter.

Samefagging is when you reply to yourself dingus

>implying you didn't

A new one? YAY! I wonder if that takes place in their house. Maybe Max added a camcorder to her arsenal and will start documenting their life together with that and her Polaroids.

That one isn't me, the other 3 are. You're a bad detective, I bet you looked up a walkthrough for this game.

Close enough.

Except I'm objectively not samefagging so you couldn't possibly be farther from your original assertion. Stay mad.

Fun fact: They watch Spirits Within like every other weekend because Max wants to and has the pants on when it comes to movies as she paid for their tasty plasma. (You know, the pants Chloe watches Spirits Within every other weekend for to get Max out of.)

tfw no LiS remake with this quality of animation

We know how you feel

How do people get unreal models in SFM? Are they cross compatible or did someone have to remodel them?

I guess Max gets to pick movies for a while since Chloe was watching shark shows all last week. When she wasn't at work.
Typically though they both find something. Arcadia Bay seems old fashioned enough that it would still have a video rental place.

>tfw the Blockbuster in my comfy, sort of little hometown is now a tattoo parlour and every second building in the city centre is empty and for sale

If you're cucking Warren the whole game are you by extension also cucking brooke?

That's just a sign of the times.

Sure but that doesn't make it less sad

I could go on some heartfelt nostalgia rant about how everything now sucks and it's not just because I'm older. But I won't since.
I'll just leave it at saying I know how you feel losing all the stuff you associate with being younger. Just got to cherish the memories, move on, and find current stuff that make you happy.

Let's wait till the threads are 750 posts of copypasta only. Not that long to go.

Well, I've seen it a second time a few months ago. It was way shittier than I remembered.

SFM is not the only animation package, user.

The threads are still plenty active. There's generals for ongoing games/ series with less posters and activity than /lisg/ that are still up and running. Sometimes Veeky Forums speeds up or things here are slow, but we always overcome.
We're going to the next year!
And we're going to Vampyr!
And then we're going to Season 2!
AND WE ARE GOING TO BE HERE FOR SEASON 3 BYYAAAAAAAH!

Lets say sunshine for everyone.

But as far as I can remember

We've been migratory animals

Where in the goddamn fuck is this stash? I literally cannot find it, it's not above me either and I don't think there's an underground here

Wrong thread, you're covers been blown.
Get out of here STALKER.