Anyone else notice how most Middle Eastern/Arab rulers look much whiter than the population they rule over? Why is this...

Anyone else notice how most Middle Eastern/Arab rulers look much whiter than the population they rule over? Why is this? Is there some historical reason for this?

Saudi king

Algerian president

Post me pics of these darkie arabs you imagine their population consists of

Jordanian king

It's the Mexican effect.

Whites have dominated most international power structures for the past 300 years or so, if not longer (exact details will depend on where exactly you live). People instinctively associate white skin and European features with power, because most of the actual Europeans they've come in contact with are powerful people coming over to lord over them in some fashion or another.

People among their own population who look closer to that European mold are unconsciously associated with leadership and traits that are associated with leadership. This makes it easier for them to take power.

literally google average arab

Pale skin is a mark of aristocracy in many cultures.

Iranian Ayatollah

I did, don't look too dark to me

Iran isn't Arabic

That's pretty much the same darkness as all these leader pictures.

>White

Holy fuck you're delusional

Only europeans are white you jewish cuck

Fight me, lizard-eater.

It's because they descend from haram whores. Or they descend from the various whitish people's that ruled over them, primarily the Turkics (not turkroaches) who had Scythian blood in them. Also during the ottoman era there could have been converted Europeans that ruled parts of the middle-East as viziers and mayors etc... and modern-day MENA elite descend from them.

>averageiranianman
Iran still isn't Arabic

Iranians were raped by them though.

And Iran is only 52% Persian. You cucks :D

okay here is a better example

Rape babies are aborted or thrown in the river though

Actually it's the other way around, historically the muslim Arab warlords came from the Arabian peninsula and those were complete shitskins who ruled over the conquered lighter skinned population of the Levant.

Since you poster Assad, Alawites in particular were poor as fuck and marginalized until very very recently.

>Egypt
Egyptians are genetically closer to east Africans than Arabs though
Actual genetic studies have been done

>It's a cherrypicked google photos thread

Yeah sure only Egyptian Arabs are brown

Wow you convinced me with this picture from who knows where only labeled "angry muslims"

And this is the current Iraqi president.

autism

So white

I swear, we're not Arabs!

If you can't figure out why people who are rich have fairer skin than peasant who work in the sun all day you need to consider suicide

Middle Easterners aren't that dark skinned honestly. I had an Iranian friend who people consistently though was white.
The reason terrorists look much darker than the average in photos and such is because they're in the desert pretty much 24/7

Does that mean blacks will eventually become whiter since they never work and only leech off welfare these days?

It really depends

I have an iranian roommate who's pretty brown. I have no idea of his family background though, just that he's from Iran

Dude, you lost

Get over it

Just compare American blacks to actual Africans
It's already happening

AAs are mixed

In Africa they're treated like reverse /int/

>African-Americans
>Black

If you want to generalize do it in /pol/.

What about Ali Sombolay? He's Iranian and he looks Indian kek

Facial features play a part. Iranians can't really pass as white unless they have light eyes and light hair. Their facial features give it away otherwise.

Middle Eastern rulers have their pictures taken with good lighting, professional make-up, and high quality cameras, and that's on top of being born and bred social elites of their society who don't do manual labor outside.

Get your picture taken by a professional in a studio with proper equipment and set-up, then take a selfie with your phone outside at a random time of day. The latter picture will come out looking darker.

Whiter people work harder and get into positions of power more often

Iran is 100% pure nordic Aryan.

desu a lot of rulers have hereditary lines going way back so they are of better stock than the proles

especially the royals.
pic related is the Queen of Morocco

Muhammad was a pale ginger man, and white people used to be the majority all across the Mediterranean coastline

North Africans, especially Tunisians can be pretty white

There are plenty of literal, unmixed, out-in-the-sun-all-day niggers from nigger Africa with Ovaltine-colored skin, though. Not all Africans look like they're from Argentina.

Bashir al-Assad is part of the Alawite tribe of Syria, it seems most people there have a lighter complexion then the Saudi arabs.

pic related: Assad's family

kek

WE WUZ MIDDLE EASTERN DICTATORS N SHIT

It's weird how some berbers look like this and others African as fuck

Almost 100% iranian though :^)

I'm guessing the more you go south the more mixed they are with sub saharans. For example the man in my picture is a musician from Niger (Mdou Moctar) but he is a Tuareg which are considered Berbers, yet he does have clear characteristics of Africans.

Arabs stoped ruling anything that isn't the city of Baghdad pretty soon though (historically speaking).

And here's an example of a more North African looking Tuareg.

It depends. I have met more than one iranian and it's a total lotery. It's not even like in the USA where the ethnicity is easily detected by looks more often than not. I've met azeris that could pass as russians and azeris that could pass as pakis.

True, the same happens on the other direction. I'm a southern european with dark hair and eyes, but nobody in Iran mistook me for iranian.

She's a Kalash from Pakistan

They are descended from the original Indo-Iranians to a higher degree than other Pakis

They don't and aren't. This is just literally what Arabs look like, the media just likes to make you think they're all dark brown people.

They need suncream so bad

That man is probably only 27

This. Syrians and Lebanese are light skinned. A lot of Saudis are light skinned. Berbers are light skinned

What makes a country arab isn't their ethnicity since Arabs are a multitude of ethnicities

a lot of them are though senpai, though to be fair there's also plenty of light skinned ones. maybe the ones we tend to see are north african?

This is Pope Tawadros II, the current Coptic pope. He's what Egyptians, both modern and ancient, generally look like. On the other hand, he IS a Copt, so he may have some ancient Greek blood in him.

On the other hand, this dude here is Hailemariam Desalegn. He's the current Prime Minister of Ethiopia. He's clearly not only darker than the Egyptian (and not due to tanning), and has differing facial features.

And finally, these are Mizrahi Jews. They're dark, but are closer to Tawadros II than Haielmariam Desalegn.

The lesson? Afro-Asiatics are hugely diverse owing to thousands of years of migrations and interbreeding of various groups, one of which is, yes, the Indo-Europeans.

their looks are actually indigenous to the area

the lighter skinned european people in the levant are indigenous places like israel and lebanon, and the syrian coast. These places were originallly forested and thats where their ancestors evolved. But over time lots of people have moved around so people from the deserts migrated to the coastal areas, those are the darker skinned people

#

their looks are actually indigenous to the area

#

the lighter skinned european looking people in the levant are indigenous to places like israel and lebanon, and the syrian coast. These places were originallly forested and thats where their ancestors evolved. But over time lots of people have moved around so people from the deserts migrated to the coastal areas. They are the ancestors of the darker skinned people

>shoes
Kek

Can't be bothered to sift through this godawful thread so maybe someone already posted this, but could it simply just be that they don't get as much sun because of their job? It's not like their actual facial features go Euro, they're just light skinned.

>Can't be bothered to sift through this godawful thread
>only 66 posts
Jesus

I can only read so much absolute nonsense shitposting in one day, I'd rather be reading actually entertaining shitposts. These kinds of threads are like watching /int/ and /pol/s retarded lovechildren, there are just too goddamn many of them and they're all the same kind od retardation.