/fog/ - Fallout General

Vault Tec DLC leaked
imgur.com/a/XNs8d

Nuka World has been confirmed the final DLC
twitter.com/DCDeacon/status/750099439579193344

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vg247.com/2016/01/13/over-1500-people-worked-on-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smelly Assaultron botamochis

First for Darren is a fungus

that pic reminds me of when I put elmers on my hand and peeled it off after it dried

This is what it's supposed to look like.

You're a fool if you think there's a chance your "evil" choices in Nuka World will matter outside it.

I know better but I want to believe.

What is this bullshit about not being able to be evil??? The Institute is the evil choice, that's so damn obvious.

A salt raffle when!

epic meme dude

Yup yup like I said .... smurf seman.

>do you think Bethesda knows how much they fucked up fallout 4?

The people who care know, and are leaving the company/industry. Those who stay either don't give a shit, or only look at the sales numbers.

This sort of natural selection is a big part of the downward spiral of the gaming industry.

>Institute
>Evil
They're autists at worst, but evil? That's stretching it.

Otherwise, best faction

Who left bethesda after FO4?

Last thread was bad, let's make this one better!

based

fuck those stupid brutes at the brotherhood

For what it's worth, Todd said recently that he knows that people were unhappy with Fallout 4 being a shooting gallery.

Whether he takes anything from that, who the fuck knows.

Vault tec workshop when?

the thing is this isn't new information for him

beth would have known who turning the game into a shooting gallery would alienate, but they did it anyway in hopes the new audience they bought in was bigger.

let the "EXPERTS OF FALLOUT COMMUNITY" answer that"

True, though personally I was still surprised to hear him acknowledge it. Most game companies won't even give you that much when they decide to take a franchise in a new direction.

At least the next Elder Scrolls can't follow the same design. ... Right? ...

Eh, they're right in a way. From FO4 it's quite obvious that Beth doesn't give a flying fuck about the series and if they're going to continue on this path then they might as well go all out. Could make for a better game.

the 26th supposedly

>"IS IT FUN?"

No shit, that's the fucking point of a game.

>Whether he takes anything from that, who the fuck knows.
He seems like the kind of guy that takes it to heart. They all do.
The problem is that, for developers, you get opinions and suggestions from everybody, even retards.

So if you get suggestions from rebbit and follow through on them, you're doing the wrong thing - but you just don't know it until people tell you they're unhappy with the result.
Same thing with features we used to bitch about constantly; we hated them but didn't know how much we would miss them later on. Skills were a love/hate thing where they were largely nonsensical but made Fallout more game-y rather than shoot-y as well as other bits and bobs that were cut.

Time crunches are also a thing, and I think Bethesda underestimated their workload which is why the game feels incredibly unfinished even with DLC.

t. amateur dev who worked with an ex-EA employee

Yes, they are. They killed your wife and abducted your son. This is how the fucking game starts. They abduct people and can potentially take over any faction by synths. The difficult decision in this game is to chose between your son and your morals.

Any recommended weapons for a THE PUNISHER (Garth Ennis MAX and related) playthrough?
Already have AK47, AK2047, M1911, M14, etc.

>Joined: Nov 13, 2015
>Messages: 1692
WE'RE HITTING AUTISM LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

All of them.

Also,
>trip
get out

Why couldn't they get a voice actor for Nate that is on par with Nora's? There is such a difference between delivery and overall acting chops between them that it's actually jarring. Anyone who has played as Nora knows what I'm talking about.

>posted this in the old thread like a moron

OK walpknut and Lexx

The part about the timecrunch really gets me. Four years since Skyrim on release, Seven years since Fallout 3.

I get that their games are remarkably ambitious, but holy fuck - what are they doing in that time? Witcher 3 dwarfs Fallout 4 in terms of content, and there was a four year gap between it and its predecessor. Not to mention CDPR is a tiny ass developer by comparison to Bethesda.

Gosh if she led the institute there'd be no choice in the matter.

A definitely need a Mossberg or 870 Pump-Ac-...oh, right. Also you'd need to RP a rather cold hearted basta-....oh, right. You know what? Why don't you just RP a friendly wasteland drifter?

There is no need to be upset, user.
Just think of a Fallout series with no vault origin shenanigans and no set backstory with loads of crazy shit from the concept art thrown in. mite b cool

>Nuka World has been confirmed the final DLC
They said the same thing about Broken Steel.

Never to the ever!

Rage will only be justified if they try to sell us another Season Pass. They specifically said the season pass we own currently will cover ALL Fallout 4 DLC.

I'm pretty happy overall with what we're getting if this is it. I will rage to the heavens if they try to pull a "Season 2 Pass".

Agreed.

>The difficult decision in this game is to chose between your son and your morals.
That's a rubbish choice if you consider the man is a complete stranger.

Wish we had better incentive to join a supposed godly science faction. Hell, the Institute isn't even a good science faction. They should have been more like the Think Tank and less muddled with their own warped imaginary morals.

But I have multiple characters.
Is fine though.

>girl who looked exactly like her was at my job when I first started there
>she got a new job a week later and I've never seen her since

You compare american game developers and eastern european developers, look who works harder and ends up with a game with more content.

That, plus CDPR knows how to manage their projects. Doesn't seem like bethesda do, even though they probably did extremely well on the marketing part.

Now imagine an eastern european developer combined with american marketing company, you probably get an awesome game that will cost your soul.

I'd like to believe they were dragging their feet or just had terrible problems with the engine.
Look at the what they've been working with since Morrowind and how the Fallout 4 GECK is still in beta.

Really it seems like they half-assed FO4 because they thought the improved gunplay, settlement building, and infinite radiant quests would hold interest, but then started panicking near release while struggling to dump more shit into it in an effort to have a suitable amount of content.

GTA 5 and RDR were both great games by an american game company

Can't wait for M&B Bonerlord to come out next year and blow bethesda's modding scene out of the water.

Goodnight gamebryo.

Post yfw Nuka World is just The Minutemen 2: Raider Boogaloo with some nigger telling you which settlements to take care of.

Slav companies strive to become American AAA developers doing what American AAA developers are too lazy to do.
It's through this that they put out quality content.

>GTA 5
Lacked many features that were included in 4.

>RDR
Was good, but essentially Grand Theft Horse.

They are made by one company, with a giant ass of developers. Compared to CDPR who made Witcher 3 with a fraction of the team members, cost, and still manage to finish the game with content and detail rivaling GTA5/RDR.

Dunno about management, but CDPR also have 3x the number of employees.

Oh man, that's horrible. I knew a girl who was looked like her more or less but I'm a fucking loser so whatever.

But Rockstar is British.
Is CDPR working on Cyberpunk 2077 still?

if the raider leader is black I won't download the dlc

id be ok if it was a south american but I will not be ok with WE WAZ RAIDERS N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Take this shet to /rdk/.

I was under impression that amount of people working on Witcher 3 is way less than Fallout 4.

Not CDPR insider, so I dunno. I assume thats the case and the latest news i know is just they are working on witcher 3 goty edition right now. Cyberpunk probably gonna be 2017 or 2018.

>But Rockstar is British.
Rockstar was founded in Scotland, but if you honestly believe it isn't an American company at this point you're delusional.

GTA 5 was also developed in their England studio.

She was probably batshit crazy like the real Sean Young

His name will be Garvey Preston.

Just wishing CDPR will have an exclusive Blu-ray disc Edition of the GotYE/Ultimate Edition. With the OST as a CD. No mp3 bullshit. BD50? Cause I have the retail for both 1 & 2, custom multi-disc, Uncensored.
Rockstar North.

So like Far Harbor and every DLC from Skyrim?

just found this, couldn't find anything on fallout 4 though
vg247.com/2016/01/13/over-1500-people-worked-on-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/

>Edinburgh
>England

>scotland
>not england

I bet you call Wales and North Ireland separate entities too.

>Vault Tec DLC leaked
Okay so where's the fucking link?

Scotland is part of the UK, but is still it's own country and is separate from england

They are, lad.
England is part of the UK, just like Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

thats like saying there's no distinction between mexico and america because they both - mostly - speak english and have -some- similar traditions

nth for Nuka World needs to hurry the fuck up and it better be littered with amazing scrap based armor sets.

>scotland
>england

what's the difference

The UK and England aren't the same thing

Just images not an actual version was leaked

Better example would be Canada and Mexico, considering Canada actually has English as an official language.

But no, I just felt like triggering some britfats.
It worked, obviously.
Gotta remember that one, desu.

7 weeks fampai

Well fix your fucking misleading OP then you goddamn shitting fucks

there's virtually no distinction between northern mexico and the southwest US

Pirating is bad and you should feel bad

you've only made yourself look stupid desu

>he's never been to Texas.
what a sad life.

Might happen for Cyberpunk, who knows?

But that is across all different disciplines (motion artists, sound engineers, programmers, level designers, etc). I guess I was talking purely from technical resource standpoints, so that will be programmers, animation designers and such (excluding mo-cap artists and VO).

Even then, the cost of labor is way lower in eastern europe (or anywhere) compared to america anyway, which definitely will contribute to this.

Even if the number of people worked on witcher 3 was a lot more than FO4, still prove my point that CDPR knows how to manage the project (and a lot of people) better than bethesda.

At least the PR person gets his hands dirty instead of spouting crap about dlcs, paid mods, and being sad that someone got to play their games early.

I already bought the season pass, I just want to play it early.

Be patient young grasshopper

>tfw brits have their thumbs this far up their asses
Lol, I can't wait to see what Brexit does to you poor sods.

You're not my sensei, fuck-o.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Irritates me PC games are still on multiple DVDs for Retail editions when they could easily be on Blu-ray disc. Although I do enjoy fancy disc label artwork.
Even though I have FALLOUT Trilogy (USA DVD), FALLOUT 3: GotYE, FALLOUT: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition, and that box-thingy with the vinyl slipcover for TES I-V (With Steam codes for Morrowind, Oblivitits, and Skyrim) retail.

>getting this triggered over your unimportant country
we get it, you want attention.

>Reminding me about Cyberpunk 2077 when it's likely not coming out until 2020

Fuck you brah

filtered tripscum :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well todd. If you make content worth paying for, then you get my money. If you make content that is not worth paying for, you don't. But I still get the thing either way so I am the real victim either way.

Reminder that the brexit vote proved literally half the country is pants-on-head retarded. There's a good chance you're talking to one of them.

what ENB is this?

Forgot to add I even make custom DVDs and Blu-ray discs with nothing but mods on them for the specific games.
Bet a lot of the mods are outta date too.
Why doesn't CDPR make an Enhanced Remake for THE WITCHER 1 using THE WITCHER III (PC) engine?

>proved literally half the country is pants-on-head retarded
nah man Top Gear proved that to me a long time ago.
tho in general, yeah, you're right.