pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW (embed) (embed)

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF (embed) (embed)

>Booru:
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Mods and Custom Content:
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 (embed) (embed)
- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b (embed) (embed)
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs (embed) (embed)
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/Qr7a989F (embed) (embed)

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/6DMQPWvd (embed) (embed)

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL (embed) (embed)

>Archive/Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRs (embed) (embed)

>Current OP Template Resources
Text: pastebin.com/mpLELmFc (embed) (embed)
Images: dropbox.com/sh/xfes0e760tkoojt/AACwI8al4j9fDCDCznxvCjwPa?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,23074.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmm ... might need to have a talk with the chef.

r8 my Olivia Wilde lookalike

Fun fact: Death's urine puddles are tinted black.

Just downloaded TS4, and started a legacy after fucking around for a bit.

I miss the open world, but at the moment I'm just amazed at how it isn't constantly lagging.

This thread wasn't up all day yesterday, it was awful. Also this was after I went to a friend of my sim's birthday party and used her caterer & cake to age up her kids...

Have you gotten the MC commander? I hated TS4 until I found out it existed last week.

Don't take it too seriously. You'll be bored after playing for about 40 hours, even with all the DLC. The content isn't there, and the mechanics are so playskool that there's no depth or attention to detail to hold your interest. As a legacy, the lack of toddlers and true teens will be especially annoying.

Most people on /tsg/ barely hang in there by making stories. The ones that aren't making stories, are either bitching about TS4, looking for tech support for pirated versions, asking if they should buy TS4, or thoroughly enjoying TS2/TS3 instead. No one is actually playing TS4, only using it as a sandbox to do other things, like tell stories.

Death confirmed for squid

>Recently redownloaded TS3
>Slapped on the various nraas stuff
>Proceed to play about 3 in game weeks
>Suddenly the game starts freezing for about a second every 10-20 seconds
>Never experienced this before when I had it downloaded
>None of the "fixes" have any effect
This is killing me

I'm enjoying TS4 a bunch with the Apartment run I'm doing right now. I've have 14 sims right now with plans to add more couples and for them to eventually have children.

Cycling through sims whenever their emotions go red is a good bit of fun actually, like whack-a-mole. If you don't ever pause it's good for creating tension for the player and drama for the sims.

It makes playing having the sweet respite of an old guy waking up at 4:00 to do nothing but drink and read a book for a few hours pretty satisfying before shit hits the fan again and I have to remind everyone to use the bathroom.

Plus it allows for more waifus at once without it feeling out of place.

That, and even though there's no open world, I'm going to build the one area of Newcrest up with malls and such so that it becomes it's own little microcosm.

>Sims 4 just crashed and have also been having bugs since I installed Turbo Career
>Think about going back to TS3 for more content but then I remember the worst lag in human history
>Think about TS2 too but no story progression

Welp.

Kind of miss when these threads were very active, even if some people posted nightmare tier sims.

I only get on here every few months when I randomly get back into one of the Sims. This is probably the most dead I've ever seen it...

At the moment, I'm enjoying it, but it's probably just because of the novelty factor.

The interactions feel much better than previous games. In TS3 I had no reason to ever use the negative interactions outside of roleplaying, but here the immediate effect on the sims emotions makes it feel necessary, even if you're playing a 'nice sim'.

So far it seems like the game is just geared towards partying and other social activities, though.

Update on my legacy: The founder has gotten a chad boyfriend, who impregnated her but refuses to marry her.

I miss the Norman stories. They what made me pick up the game again last time.

>The founder has gotten a chad boyfriend, who impregnated her but refuses to marry her.
Is she going to get a nerdy beta husband now that she doesn't sleep with while going out "partying" with black guys?

Alright fuck it I decided to play SIms 3 again, but I'm gonna play a smaller empty world and let Nraas populate it. I'm hoping with less sims and less routing issues (??) his SP mod won't be so bad to deal with.

Anyone ever use the Winchester world?

No, he came around eventually.

This random kid just came to their house and watched their marriage.

>frig next to bed

why

>female child has a cute side braid with fringe
>it isn't there for adults

Why are hairstyles limited and locked?

Never played a legacy before?

Frig could've been put somewhere far if you didn't start out being set on having a room.

It's a habit, since I'm used to having seasons.

post spook warning pls

>w with plans to add more couples and for them to eventually have children.

How the hell do you play 14 sims effectively when the action queue you set up gets erased constantly from stupid shit, like changing emotions or being sucked into the inescapable black hole that is group conversation?

You can disable group conversations with mods, but there is still no fix for the insane amount of queue-dropping. We had one for Sims 3, and one in Awesomemod, but hardly anyone is modding Sims 4 which is extremely evident when you try to make a mod and realize how easy it is. I have about 6 I made and use, like disabling text messages and always eating leftovers before making new food - and these are simple tuning mods. They should be on mod sites. But nope, because no one is doing it.

>found it at page 9
LIVE FOR ONCE

The problem is people refuse to acknowledge that VGG is basically a collection of subforums. I tried to explain it to normal 4-channers one time, and they didn't understand how a General was any different from a normal thread. And how if there were no posts for 30 minutes, that apparently meant there was no interest and the thread was dead and no one would ever come looking for it.

That is what most people think. So you can't even make a suggestion on the Veeky Forums suggestion forums about having VGGs last longer without a dozen posts saying it's just because no one is interested in the topic if the thread dies.

People don't get it. So it will never get fixed. When Hentai Games is making 15+ threads a day, and The Sims entire franchise keeps getting kicked to death because of it, something is wrong. Both topics should have equal staying power as long as there is interest - like a forum. Which is why they made VGG in the first place.

>sub forum

I have about 6 I made and use, like disabling text messages and always eating leftovers before making new food

pls share

Oops, meant to green text.

>when your boyfriend buys you all the sims content you're missing for your birthday
>tells you you cant play it till your actual birthday.

Ffs

Is there any way to make imaginary friends selectable without making them human? are there NRAAS mods that make NPC's selectable?

I recently got back into the sims but idk if ill post here cause people apparently hate me.

Why, what did you do

Id rather not make more drama. But i didn't think it was cool for people i respected to be helping someone make a pregnancy mesh for child sims knowing the person would masturbate to it.

Then others found out about him and caused drama which was blamed on me.

I don't necessarily think they were helping me. I didn't really need any help. It's kind of bad to say that you don't want to start stuff when you're claiming that people were against you and actively helping someone making content you aren't comfortable with even though there was never any instances of them helping me. That right there is playing the victim card.

I haven't bothered updating them, to be honest. TS4 is stale at the moment. I have Dine Out, and tested, and the text message one needs to be updated because there are new tuning files for the restaurant-specific text messages.

The leftovers one still works fine for the base game fridges, but needs updating for Stuff Pack fridges - and I don't own any of those.

Like I said, these are just for personal use, so I don't normally bother sharing because you have to CONSTANTLY update this shit and I don't feel like being obligated to the community.

A copy of the pre-dine-out text message one, and instructions how to make it yourself, can be found in this thread:

moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,23074.0.html

Giving you advice. Same deal to me. I saw it with my own eyes and others did too.
The aftermath was not something i had intended, however.

I got told often by friends people were talking shit about me here. Which makes one get the impression they are disliked.

It matters not. I'll just keep my content to myself.

Shrug. It's a life simulator. We pretend to be someone else in it. Anything we do in that world is a victimless crime. I have a mod for adult/teen romance. I've only ever had 1 adult/teen romance then the adult mysteriously died in a fire. But the point is, the option was there. I don't like restrictions.

It just creeps me the fuck out having it displayed around.
Like i said I'd rather not cause drama. So im going to drop it.

Seriously? I mean, seriously? You deliberately brought up the subject. You announced that you were back. You announced that there was drama. You outlined that drama in detail. And then you jump back and say "Oh, but please don't pay attention to me" as if you didn't just kick up a shit ton of dust on purpose in the name of attention whoring.

If you really didn't want to be known, you wouldn't have said a word. The forums are ANONYMOUS. But you know that. And apparently, you don't like being anonymous.

Did you used a trip?

No ones going to know who you are if you stay anonymous, shouldn't be a problemo

It's pretty clear who she is without one

Enlighten me friendo, I was out for a few months.

That person trying to bury the hatchet while stirring shit up is Ree. That's what they're mainly known as.

as dead as these bones

And when a skeleton says you're dead, you're in trouble, my mango.

If your maid is a klepto is it possible for her to steal your shit?
My popcorn machine vanished

>This is an Asian according Maxis

Jesus H. Christ

That hairstyle is from a CC right? I'm not seeing things am i?

also well done on that sim

Man I have so many offsprings to fix before they pollute the gene pool further

Yes, no idea which though, have had it forever.

>Sim's adopted daughter's boyfriend ages up from teen to young adult
>This is the hair he gets

Wow is shit just got fucked up.

INSTANT BALDING

>tfw that is pretty much what is happening to me irl
Fuckin genetics. How do they work

>Think about TS2 too but no story progression
Story progression is the worst thing about TS3 and 4.
It spawns babies without parents, prioritizes deleting your own Sims over randomly-generated ones, makes everybody fat, changes your Sim's careers on a near-daily basis, and constantly creates new romantic interests for your happily married Sims.

I've never seen story progression do anything that enhanced by enjoyment of the game even a tiny bit.

nightly bump