Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam!)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute ( )
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
TakeItEasy (Moonie_)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222998.15213544.112137415a6a9aa5.112a3741556571.254153617194
strawpoll.me/10684092
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alabama hotpocket

Moonies butt

Hey guys should I play this game or Black Desert?

>be Kim Hakkyu
>it's 3am, putting full sized Staff_Julie forum posts I've printed out into the shredder, one by one
>get a call, the ID says Staff_Julie
>that can't be right
>it's Staff_MAX; forgot that we gave him all of Julie's possessions including whatever personal items she had on her when we fired her
>can barely understand what he's saying
>make out something about the iTOS players wanting their version of the game fixed
>we've already given them a bird suit for $20, what else could they want?
>MAX says they don't want stuff like that, they want the game to actually be on par with the Korean version
>this sends me into a rage
>scream at him, can feel my voice going hoarse as I cry out that kTOS is for our two dozen or so loyal fans in Korea only
>white pigs cannot appreciate korean content like we do
>this kind of thing is why we got rid of Julie in the first place
>tell him to let PrinceMark handle these kinds of questions
>can hear MAX on the other end of the line weeping
>in between sobs he squeaks out that iTOS is where our sports car and Wolfknights money is coming from and iTOS really is in danger of dying out
>throw phone hard into the wall, it breaks in two
>sit down, head in my hands, in a cold sweat
>realize Staff_MAX may be right
>begin scribbling out plans for the next day, trying to find a way around this
>we'll have the Q&A guys tell them we're listening and we may sync the patches, MAYBE, but we need to translate all the korean code or something first, it's very complicated
>that should buy me another month or three

>aRPG or a MMORPG

Depends if you want to play with people or not.

>mfw I'm on the pic

Nice. Come to the next one too

Why people use khasti rod?

necrophilia isn't wrong

It's okay but

who

are

you

quoting

And thus, the fun truly begins.
Only what, 90 levels until I can go fast?

That's Mia

>DPK is actually a system in the game
can't wait for someone to come along with a injection or a bot that steals kills that give rare items

both are shit, but this one is dead

>he fell for the DPK meme

97 levels for that (rank 6 is at ~176)

>>DPK is actually a system in the game
lol

I wonder how hard would be to make an addon that counts every time some a kind of mob is killed on a channel.

Post CUTE! Sadhus

ITS A COMPETITIVE GAME

WHAT YOU CAN'T FARM ALL SPAWNSPOTS AT THE SAME TIME WITH MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS?

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU CASUAL WHITE PIG
I KNEW YOU WESTERN IDIOTS CANNOT APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY OF KOREAN PVE COMPETITION DESIGN

Why are you still here?

>not making multiple accounts with additional characters to grief and battle other farmers
these peasants

Go crash channels, you autist

Reminder what you farm for three days can be bought from bots with 1 hours worth of salary.

Don of subhuman shitskin-farmers

fuck off with your shitty character faggot

For cute girl(boys)

I can't move on from MMORPGs, the shittiest genre known to man.

i don't care about rmt so don't so getting angry at me. also if i was gonna sell rmt i'd make more than a lot of the rmt people

This game is cute and I have fun playing it with you guys.

is there a way to slip myself out of this cinematic bug? i can't even move. Kind of just having gf bring mobs to me so i can attack them.

>gf

FUCK OUTTA HERE NORMIE BITCCCCHHHHHHH

play the game

>DPK is actually a system in the game [CITATION NEEDED]

also, any mention of DPK is pretty much just guaranteed (You)s at this point

You have logout.
You can't do quests in parties right now. That will keep happening every time you encounter a cutscene.

i'll speedbag ur nuts don't test me

play the meme

>not using DPK in your favor

kek

also, addons tracking kills is not a impossible thing I think, we can track how many players are on a channel already, assuming maintenance refreshes channels and dpk to 0, one can simple set a afk character there to monitor and hunt the wished loot when dpk count goes near the checked value.

Lunarrabbit here.

You're all faggots who can't even do FL10 ET with glitches in.

Lunarrabbit out.

How the hell do you stop these invisible whispers?

Stop with the fucking DPK meme. DPK doesn't exist.

SOURCE

DPK DOES EXIST

Ah, fun.
At least I have my major CC now and in the 120 range people will really like me for the AS boost.

DPK exists.

Real talk. This game worth getting into?

No.

That's up to you. It's free. Try it and find out.

Stop. Just fucking stop.
DPK has been disproved a million fucking times already and there isn't a single person who agrees on how DPK works.

Good morning everyone. It is me come to wish you a fun day playing.

No one gives a fuck because the game is dead. All your nolife effort amounts to nothing.

Yes if you like cute

never stop posting

According to a player, I can attack faster by alternating between Z and C (pistol) due to animation canceling but I honestly don't see a difference unless the difference is very tiny.

For now, I'd say no. But you are free to try it out, I did, and I'm enjoying it (although all of my friends quit already), but there are a FUCKTON of things that needs to be ironed out.

Just set your expectations of the game really low.

t. misinfo

>t. misinfo
Have you ever tried to farm Battle Bracelets, or anything that's a dpk drop? You always get either a nodachi or a bb after 150 galok kills in the same channel.
Play the game.

I want to post fun pictures of my character but can't because I am at work. What does everyone else do when they can't post fun pictures?

>You always get either a nodachi or a bb after 150 galok kills in the same channel. [Citation needed]

>You always get either a nodachi or a bb after 150 galok kills in the same channel.
No. You don't. Fuck off.
I've farmed multiple supposed DPK drops and gotten two items only a few kills apart from each other while not getting the first item til 1000 or more kills on the same channel.

On a scale from dead to dead how dead it is?

do actual work

>supposed DPK drops
could you be any more vague
You're sounding like the retards on the tos forums who think honeymeli stingers are dpk drops and use that to refute dpk

ERP

>I've farmed multiple supposed DPK drops and gotten two items only a few kills apart from each other

Oh really? And did your fine Greek boyfriend tell you to come here and say that while you two giggle in ventrilo?

Seriously, fuck off.

Got it. I'll hold off for a bit.

Plants Bracelet, Mithril Ore, etc.

Fuck off with your shit. I never said honeymeli stingers are DPK drops; they have about a 3.33% drop rate and I wouldn't say that about anything because DPK doesn't exist

>Battle Oracle
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222998.15213544.112137415a6a9aa5.112a3741556571.254153617194
what do you think?

Then what about people getting White Boater after 100k kills? You do know they also get 10 gems / red and blue orbs, right? Because they're 10k dpk drops.

Name your cutest guildmate.

>Then what about people getting White Boater after 100k kills?
What the fuck are you talking about?
There are a dozen people with OVER 100k kills without a White Boater.
Fuck off, shitposter.

You

Cats

You have to be the biggest retard ever.
Only recently did we learn that maintenance resets dpk. You have to farm 100k in the same channel before maintenance.
It's also possible that someone came and took that channel's boater.

The first ones who didn't know and tried with channel hop and shit...

Lama will be a Monk C3 or a Sadhu C3 hidden class?

So i'm about to start farming for a Battle Bracelet, What am i in for?

At your levelling speed that might take you like 2 weeks.

Monk c3.
If it's Sandhu c3, I'll cry.

>Only recently did we learn that maintenance resets dpk.
Oh look. It's another rule change to DPK.
DPK has gone through 100 revisions. You can't even decide on how it works.

Show me all the non-"first ones" who got their boater exactly at 100k kills.

Sadhus were fucked in the ass with their nerf. I hope IMC throws a bone to the class

>It's another rule change to DPK.
That's how it's always worked. Why do you think channel crashing and maintenance resets WB timers?

there was also that guy who hunted 60k before knowing about dpk, he just forced his way in a single channel instead of hopping and got at 160k~

>if someone gets a boater within 100k kills = see? DPK is real
>if someone doesn't get a boater within 100k kills = someone came and took that channel's boater

cool, so basically we have a completely unfalsifiable statement.

>That's how it's always worked.
Yeah. Just like DPK always worked on a player by player basis. Oh wait. No. It's now a per channel basis.
Well, make sure not to kill anything but the mob with your DPK item or you'll reset it! Wait. No. Nevermind. That doesn't exist.

Yeah. I believe you, user.

LET'S SOLVE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL
strawpoll.me/10684092
strawpoll.me/10684092
strawpoll.me/10684092

To be fair, I keep hopping about, but yeah I'm not very fast at leveling in general.

There's no way it's going to be a Sadhu extension.
The clothing is definitely Chinese and Lama is not a term used in Hinduism.

If I take Wiz3Link2Necro2 should I full INT ?
And what attributes should I up first?

I was thinking about doing a build like that but with Wiz3/Link1/Sorc1/Necro2

Is linker 2 worth it? Doesn't seem like it provides much of interest. Sorc1 doesn't either but I figured the cat might be worth having.

Tentacling people in town is my only enjoyment in this game now

retard
retard

>Channel hopping
>On one of the few maps in which spawn rates don't warrant it, and doing so would actually slow down your killing

I swear that the DPK Crew will resort to saying anything in order to make people believe this shit.

Why would you keep coming back to the same channel anyways? There's a reason why nobody got the boater until they started farming the same channel day after day.

DPK is like Cryptids
There are a lot of people that have seen it work and all that, yet none can prove it on their one. "But hey! I know this guy that has a friend and this friend saw on YT a guy that dropped an Item with the DPK system! Though the video is down now-"

please god save me from this