livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/zqbtqs.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for windwaifu

fpbp

slacks should kill himself

the windrunner gets here first, other waifufags GET OUT

That「BRAVE SHINE」mix some user made for the dreiwei OP is actually top notch and fits so well.

a.pomf.cat/zqbtqs.webm

nth for sleeper op

>people unironically hate slacks
>people worship the ground james stands on

they are literally exact copies of each other, one just has a stupid as shit voice, and the other is slacks

>one just has a stupid as shit voice, and the other is slacks

here we see misdirection and an unexpected throw to trick the reader and ammuse

Excuse me but one HAS A WHOLE ALCOHOL and the other is balding.

how do i build her now?
right now im going treads>deso>blink>bkb>bufferfly/mkb/daed
ive been thinking maybe yasha drums over deso might be better for early fighting which is popular this meta. new to the hero so if someone with more knowledge could help that would be cool thanks.

@265
Worst post of the day

Kill yourself slacks

>butterfly, mkb and blink on qop
qop has a built in blink you idiot, and you need items that increase your survivibility and attack damage output relative to her main stat, intelligence, you are building her wrong

>qop
?

Ruptured units below 60% hp are silenced for 3, below 30% are silenced for 6 seconds.

that's TA, not QoP

>drums when you can buy dragon lance

fuck that, ruptured units below 30% are perma silenced
those below 70 or 60% have their attack speed gradually reduced

>getting baited this hard

So we're all aware this games matchmaking is nowhere near balanced right?

I just played a game against a friend of mine. I play with him a lot and we have pretty comparable skill levels. He was coming off a losing steak, me a winning streak.

His team was all 52%+ WR players with mics and all communicated, drafted well and worked together. They rotated all game, warded well and systematically pushing us to the strengths of their team right on their timings.

My team was 3 sub 45% players, a 48% player and myself. 2 didn't speak English and raged at each other all game in what I think was Vietnamese. The other 2 didn't have mics and could only type GG. We refused to talk about the draft, then drafted 5 carries, refused to buy a courier then salted at each other for it, leave the jungle or carry TP's and could not coordinate to save our lives.

I've seen through the looking glass now valve. I did not believe in forced 50, but there is literally no other explanation. The illusion that matchmaking is even remotely balanced has been destroyed. Fuck this game, I'm back charging my goyim pass and am done with this shit.

>i was only pretending!

That's what you get for not playing with friends

alright user

I could have sworn we were in the same party.
But he must have left or dropped before we queued and ended up queueing solo.

So you lost a game after a winning streak.

Damn, really made me think.

he probably doesn't want to play with you because instead of realizing you're shit, you believe in the boogeyman

How would you have explained the outcome if you guys queued together?

Whom does le forced 50 favor you or your friend, in such cases?

> 2016
> shitters still can't believe there are people better than them

It's not about that, we were talking the whole time. The teams were not even close to the same level of skill.

it's called confirmation bias lad

I just lost 7.5 work hours per week

What hero should I get good at during all this FREE time?

>We refused to talk about the draft, then drafted 5 carries

There are LITERALLY no good casters, prove me wrong.

Kunkka
Meepo
Storm

Zetura the Zetura is the next big thing lad

> kunkka
> meepo
> storm
> kms
> kill
> my
> self

whoa

Sven or Chaos Knight

If twitch wasn't anal about titties and let some hotties do "casting" with their tits out, there might have been some good casters.

I legitimately laughed. Thanks user.

That's not good casting, that's just good titties.

> watch piece of shit "booster" who thinks he's hot shit
> acts like a massive faggot and annoys people
> unless he gets carried like the sack of useless shit he is, it's another one of the "i told you about the forced 50 guys"

Is this where you fuckers got this meme from?

Where might I find more of this my good sir

Armitage III (1995)

>bts casters so boring that I'd rather watch Tobi watch the games instead of them

>watching soulless chinks playing in honeypot when NEL is on

shaking my head

>Watching NEL

Bless you

is it good

>NEL without Grant

I'll keep my chinks

reminder that around this hour the true "d2g" emerges with its 4-6 same fag posters who only reply to themselves along with constant kys anime waifu honeypot blah blah

just leave and dont reply dont give them what they want.

you got me

are you playing pokemon go dotards?

kys

I'm a sucker for most things cyberpunk so I'm biased.

But I'd give it a 8/10 for having a plot that doesn't try too hard to be impressive or complex and a decent backstory/setting even though for cyberpunk and sci-fi designs of its time it was outclassed in a lot of ways.

if you dont like nel then you have shit taste, no two ways about it

its mss streaming, how could you not like based mojostormstout?

You guys can shit yourself all you want, but I tried taking a break from dotes, and after a month you just realize that dotes is the ultimate PvP game. Nothing can compare.

I mean have you tried watching a LoL game? Or playing overwatch for more than 20 hours?

If you have more better sci-fi/cyberpunk recs I'm all ears m8

Oh!

Hey!

I almost didn't notice you there 'lag.

What with how dead your game and thread is.

QUICK!

POST YOUR OLDEST /d2g/ MEME!

>e-everyone I don't like is le same person
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Wait

1. How much
2. When did Nintendo admit console defeat
3. Why didn't I hear about this before it came out (oh wait le containment board everything was sent to /vp/)
4. Is it good

Serial Experiments Lain

be warned it's an anime for people with a ~115 IQ and most anime and AnimeNEETs are around ~80 so people get insanely triggered over it

its free
im not sure
its ok i guess
it involves you going outside your home though

and you don't seem to understand

ROFL holy shit I see NEETs are furious about this "REEE have to go outside" thing

I mean I think it's good.

I'd list my Cyberpunk like this:
Ghost in the Shell (excluding Arise) ≥ Appleseed ≥ NeoTokyo > Texhnolyze > Psyco-Pass (Season 1 + Movie) > Armitage III + Poly-Matrix film ≥ Genocyber > Ghost of the Shell: Arise + New Movie > Psycho Pass (Season 2)

Those are really the only anime series I can espouse, for manga there's a lot more like BLAME! and NOiSE.

Other anime that are not really cyberpunk but kind of are stuff like Dirty Pair!, Ergo Proxy, and Serial Experiments Lain but Dirty Pair! is more of a sci-fi buddy cop comedy, Ergo Proxy is a writing mess in an interesting setting, and Serial Experiments Lain is more of a metaphorical series about human interaction and behavior.

It's shit.

It's not matchmaking, it's literally NA Dota. This is why American players sometimes swallow the ping handicap and queue on EU. EU has Russians, but the Russians will at least "TRY" to fucking win. NA has people who random in ranked, people who take month-long hiatuses and then queue ranked for their first game back, and worst of all, people who think they're hot shit and will bait their entire team into a wipe by ping spamming.
NA dota is garbage.

present day
present time

Thanks m8 I'm going to go ahead and save this post

>no /d2g/ carry to support

>people with good taste in anime discussing things

>AnimeNEET shows up and starts shitposting

I main Drow and Naga, qt

>tfw your carry shares a tango with you

>not building maelstrom on DK

All of that bonus aoe is worth it alone against PL.

d2g carries are absolute shit

>overwatchposter was right all along

>the best part of the red ursa set from the compendium shares the same slot as the immortal

>Memeback killed the gameshitters and theorycrafters
>Now all we have left are the tournyfags and they only care about big tournaments

d-don't call it a g-g-grave!

that's not a very nice thing to say

>third world shitskins absolutely furious and salted with envy about The United States Of America, The Greatest Nation This World Has Ever Seen, The First And Only To Own Celestial Bodies

>tfw born american
Anyone else know this feeling?

What if blink dagger on clockwerk?

>can blink in and cogs people ez
>can easily reposition to land hookshots for those 90 times a game when creeps or allies are in the way
>can blink ahead of people and block their escape with cogs pushing them back into your team

Sounds good on paper but I have never seen a blinkwerk

How are the elections going lad
Also please don't let Obongo cuck you with that NA union thing

What are your mouse settings, d2g? I tried playing csgo and apparently they're telling me that I have to play on 400 dpi and 2 sens. It's so slow it's driving me nuts. How do they play like that?

Normals are starting to see that hillary knows she's above the law, and our attempts at infiltrating the left-leaning niggerbase are going moderately well.
Lookin good desu fampai
Just buy a fucking force staff you dingus

I was wondering this myself. Apparently they move their arm, not their wrist. It's really weird to do if all you've done is wrist movements.

Clockwerk has the same issue no matter what. He's an initiator whose hero synergy is built around him splitting up fights with cogs, sniping enemies with rocket flare, and solo killing with battery assault. He is all offensive. He does not have great strength gain, he does not have high armor. Furthermore he does not have real burst damage (battery assault kills anyone who isn't a support quite slowly after all) so when he initiates he does not easily get a kill and then get out.

The hero is very vulnerable whenever he hookshots in (or blinks in) he is probably going to die or not get a kill and be forced to retreat. Clockwerk needs a rework overall, the hero does not play well from behind and cannot farm jungle as efficiently as other offlaners or lane as well as other offlaners.

Take a look for yourself.

They move their arm, giving more precise movement.
If you watch some csgo lan vids you'll see they have big mousepad to move their hand around.

anyone else watching 1 mmr games in twitch rn?

gigantic mousepads and they use their arms to aim (for the most part, there are some pros with higher sensitivities)

mouse settings in dota 2 really dont matter but i go with 800 dpi and 2 sens, and i use dragging rather than panning

RIP america ;_;

>An australian is the best mid in the world
We did it boys

>>An australian is the best mid in the world
are you talking about that kid from ig? hes very good but hes no miracle
you could say that the best offlaner is from australia though

>page 7
so this is what it has come to

This thread needs more Soe-posting

>you could say that the best offlaner is from australia though

How'd you find out about me?

>that fucking que