/utg/ - Undertale General

Digital underground edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6 (embed)

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc (embed)

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h (embed)

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtVJdPfm0F8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3-7xX7JWw
youtube.com/watch?v=XUYNKFbDY20
youtube.com/watch?v=wxMUzurdMJo
prntscr.com/bpsv4a
youtu.be/s9RpQYN5lig
kintanga.deviantart.com/art/Undertale-Little-Wonders-619593538?src=MC_deviation_stack
kintanga.deviantart.com/art/Just-little-goat-bae-618106543
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for sleepy goat

nice

I wanna give chocolate to the anons

taking drawing requests i guess

sans

Fish!

shotegote in a kimono

Small goat riding a bike for the first time

Greetings user! It's been a rough day with heavy thunderstorms here, and the power ended up going off three times! I was just glad I could stay with you guys tonight, I would hate not having power tonight.
How was your day user?
I love you!

A happy Temmie?

I wanna give chocolate to Chara who deserves it more

frisk, asriel and chara wearing a trenchcoat trying to sneak into an M rated movie

sleepy goats catching them zzzs

sans as a ninja and papyrus as a samurai or just one or the other

spanky and pendulum

edgegoat enjoying some music with his headphones on

You being happy with your favorite.

I'm doing alright, was feeling a bit dizzy earlier, but I'm fine now. How are you?

Emperor Asgore destroying a human city.

i-i don't like these names...

Are you like your favorite in personality, /utg/?

I don't think I'm much like Mettaton even though he's my favorite.

Anyone happen to have a link to this?

POST CUTE GOTES

I WANT TO FUCK THE GOAT

No! Post Science Guys

youtube.com/watch?v=UtVJdPfm0F8

user who runs the fangame pastebin here with a small update featuring 3 new fan fights.

>First up is a new Gaster fight
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3-7xX7JWw
I didn't get very far into it but from what I did see it was a pretty difficult fight that did some cool things with the UI like Asgore and Sans.

>Second is a fight against the most dreaded enemy of all (You) aka Chara.
youtube.com/watch?v=XUYNKFbDY20
Featured a lot of unique stuff and from what I saw all the different battle phases were a lot more interesting then just dodge x and hit them x number of times. I didn't beat it but what I did play was pretty fun.

>Last is a cross-over with the tv show Steven universe in a fight against a character named Peridot
youtube.com/watch?v=wxMUzurdMJo
Okay I'll admit that I haven't seen the show so i'm sure I missed out on a lot of references and memes but I did actually finish this one by killing her so it was pretty easy and while it wasn't overly complex it was a nice fun little fight.

I've also added a link to the short Horrortale point and click flash game at the bottom of the pastebin

As always these and more fangames can be found in the pastebin located in the OP and I encourage you to link cool games that you find or create so they can be added.

Source?

>Chara
Well, depending on your interpenetration...
>Had a bad childhood
>thoughts of suicide, never went through with it though
>Usually chill but can be needlessly callous and cruel sometimes
>love chocolate
>attached to a partner as a guide for my life

>dont do things until the last moment
>put my sibling on a pedestal while simultaneously annoying them
>sleep constantly
>enjoy horrible humor
i think its why hes my favorite

I got into another endless trench war, this time with literal trenches, in coh2 and it has lasted three hours now without the frontlines moving an inch.

how are you?

It should be in the pastebin. Or a smaller greentextish story like it should be.

>Chara

I get upset from other people being sad so nope. Not even sure why I like them but I do.

spumco and platypus?

prntscr.com/bpsv4a

Asriel getting kidnapped.

I could see a lot of self-insertion happening for Chara since Chara's pretty much a blank slate with few knowns.

i was gonna go with spam and porcupine but those work too

tfw no qt gote gf to make cute gote babbies with

Uh

Where's Chara's neck???

Goat

Children

Glad to hear you recovered from dizziness, user.
Doing fine, just dozily watching mythbusters with my gf asleep on the couch.
Oh goody, sounds like you need more artillery.
Alright. Sleepy and sore from my workout earlier.

Asriel for sure. Even tho he is traumatized, he keeps doing the right thing.

youtu.be/s9RpQYN5lig

kintanga.deviantart.com/art/Undertale-Little-Wonders-619593538?src=MC_deviation_stack
kintanga.deviantart.com/art/Just-little-goat-bae-618106543

I was thinking of one of the more generally accepted fan theories as a point of reference, so the validity of it is to your digression.

Mythbusters is nice, what episode you guys watching

>Had hiccups earlier
>Got rid of them
>As soon as I sit down again they're back

why

I have similarities with Sans definitely. But I guess I admire different traits so Sans is a little farther down my list.

Why is human sans even creepier than skele sans???

>a big dumb idiot that tries too hard but still gets it wrong
>cartoonishly emotional
>childish hobbies
>bad at everything
>no friends

ayy

Maybe Chara is just fun for you? A little edginess is an amusing thing.

cute!!

Because goatFrisk is innocent and pure and human Sans is trying to ruin that.

>Am I like Asgore
Nah i'm more like a combo of Sans and Alphys

i look for similar traits as myself in friends, it usually allows our schedules to meet up with no hard feelings if they dont and we have a great time where no one gets offended in the end which is my reasoning. i hardly admire these traits though

And even when you put it like that, he's still one of my big favorites. Maybe if I knew you, you'd be one of my favorite people, too.

jesus christ this is cute
Any more?

Wow, the war against Venice is arrive sooner that I though.

I DEMAND DANCING!!!!

Do you think one day I can be as cool as you?

Fuck 'em up!

I mean, the only thing that stops you from killing people on genocide route is that he destroyed Asgore's soul, so you couldn't escape the underground, for example.

Best dance!

Cool. I was beginning to think I was the only one not particularly like my favorite here.

Draw yourself not being a whiny little bitch anymore.

Why dance when you can cheer?

I'm pretty sure he did that as a latch ditch effort to stop Chara from murdering him due to his betrayal to Chara.

>did one okay thing after going "heheheh fucking kill em all chara so glad youre back"
>does good things overall
Alright man.

I'm running out of the good ones.

How exactly it would help him anyway?

>murdering his dad in order to try and gain favor with the serial killer he encouraged in the first place
>a good thing
really?

>see im useful i killed him so you wouldn't have to bother with it haha please don't ravage my stems

I forgot why he did it desu but now that I know this it supports my argument even more! Nyeh heh heh!

Seeing how Chara/Frisk could destroy the universe with a LOVE of 20 anyways, he tried to show that he was committed to killing things, unlike the time when Chara gave Asriel their SOUL so they could murder the humans above ground.

Hey Venice! Ready for some monster dick?

can flowey uproot himself and skitter around like a spider

You're a retard

Probably less agile than a spider.
Maybe a penguin with clubfoot.

its canon that he can escape by going underground but i headcanon that he can easily traverse through dirt and stuff with his head still pokin out

das cute nigguh

I can do that

Now that is cute

Why are you so upset though?

STOP SHOWING OFF, SPIDERMAN

Just because I called you a retard doesn't mean i'm pissed or that I actually care. I just think you're dumb

can he climb up the cave walls and go upside down?

Really? Because you seem a little mad.

Hm....

goatfrisk feet

that would be cute but since theyre probably mostly solid rock id have to say no

Oh is this where you try to cover up how dumb your post was by making it seem like you're trolling me or that I somehow got upset? I mean whatever makes you feel better.

Mmmmm?

Oh?

Never said my post wasn't dumb just wondering why you're peeved enough to call someone retarded.

Have you even been on the internet before? Calling someone stuff like retard, pussy, or faggot is pretty low key

Aye?

Yeee

It's quite a loaded word for just one stupid post though, seemed off but alright.