Free market "nationalist"

>free market "nationalist"

sad sad bolshevik trying to craft an argument yet he has none

sad!

nationalism impedes the free market by providing subsidies for industries based in the nation and tariffs for goods arriving out of the nation. you don't need to be a bolshevik to see this.

your post reads like a trump tweet.

Free market implies being able to outsource, and to bring in cheap labor through the open borders.
I can produce freely, wherever I want, for whichever market I want, and using whatever workers I want.

Nationalism implies closed borders, a closed market, and high worker waged guaranteed by the lack of outsourcing and no cheaper laborers moving in.

There is no "free market nationalism".

Can we acknowledge that most if not all bolsheviks are Jews?

What does that have to do with anything?

No

You have to understand these people have a pathological drive to insert the Jews into every possible conversation, no matter how irrelevant.

Free market and nationalism can be done. There is nothing in free market that disqualifies nationalism.

>nationalism impedes the free market by providing subsidies for industries
There is nothing in nationalism that warrants protectionism. You're saying that if as it is some basic tenant of nationalism when it isn't.
>Nationalism implies closed borders, a closed market, and high worker waged guaranteed by the lack of outsourcing and no cheaper laborers moving in.
Close borders? Yes. A closed market? No.

Also I'd like to point out that if one were to call him/herself "free market nationalist" he/she would have to explain him/herself more thoroughly.

What level of free trade? Because as we all know, almost no countries on earth practice fully free trade.

>open marked and no protectionism

Enjoy your "national state" being practically ran and owned by foreign companies, and your nation being wage slaves to foreigners.
Your national companies can't compete with international companies who hire cheap labor, and your market will be flooded with their goods, and taken over.

read I think it's fairly stupid to claim that "free market nationalism" can't exist, then make the absurd claim that you can't be a "free market" nationalist without practicing 100% free market because no country practices 100% free market.

Many ideologies, institutions and unions claim to be free market and yet still practice free protectionism in various ways.

True, full free trade and nationalism doesn't work. Society and absolute free trade doesn't work.

So you can be a free market nationalist, as long as you don't advocate free market.
Alright, I got ya.

no, capitalism is for jews though

You don't hold any other institutions, ideologies and unions on the same standards. By your logic, free trade doesn't exist.

>Tu quoque

Other institutions, ideologies and unions are not relevant to the discussion here.
What you are doing is calling me a hypocrite, and acting as if that proves me wrong. It doesn't. I am a correct hypocrite, while you are wrong.

>" "free market" "nationalist" "
No such thing.

>Other institutions, ideologies and unions are not relevant to the discussion here.
Of course they are. If your ideology doesn't work in reality, compromises need to be made.

>Tu quoque
Not a Tu quoque. I am not claiming you are hypocritical, I am pointing the fact out that your argument this whole discussion is completely redundant if your idea of free trade is absolutist.

>I am a correct hypocrite,
You are only correct by your of definition. It isn't that impressive.

>free market

memes

Lets review this chain of replies.

>You: Argument.
>Me: Counter-argument.
>You: Your counter argument also invalidates other things.
>Me: Tu quoque isn't an argument.
>You: Yes, it is.

Looking at it, I don't think I need to reply further, unless you present something new.

>and to bring in cheap labor through the open borders.
That's exploitation, not free market.

Unless you wish to imply free market means being a scumbag and not laws of supply and demand.

A nation cannot be truly independent if it's not self-sufficient.

Private enterprise requires governmental oversight to ensure that it does not act against the interests of the nation.

>That's exploitation, not free market.
>implying these things are mutually exclusive

>Unless you wish to imply free market means being a scumbag and not laws of supply and demand.
>implying these things are mutually exclusive

imagine being so deluded you think the free market never hinders the welfare of the state

I'm laughing at these faggots desu