├ Web Event: pso2.jp/players/event/4th_aor/webevent/
└ ARKS Report: pso2.jp/players/event/4th_aor/report/player/

■ Current Update (7/6): 「境界を越えし漆黒の闘神」Part 1
bumped.org/psublog/final-fantasy-xivs-odin-roams-into-pso2/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: Eorzea Selection (until 8/10), Assault Force (until 7/20), Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/

■ August Updates
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-heads-to-las-vegas-in-a-new-field/
bumped.org/psublog/sachiko-kobayashi-to-perform-in-pso2-live-event/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qYv2wzZa8Q
youtu.be/ZFxebnF28Ww
pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?45-PSO2-Gameplay-Guides-amp-Walkthroughs
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11fbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBdBI2i2dB0JkrAIsIO000000jdoIniNfbnfGKcAJlqn00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous:

ded game

>tfw no premium, no will to live, and gonna kill myself next week
Eternal PSO, here I go!

odin

hey me too

i don't want to join guardians

Big cat butt slap-a slap slap

pyon pyon

Big hug ruppy butt slap- a slap slap

shit show

War God Odin?

HA more like..

SNORE GOD ODIN

am i rite fellas?

yeah it was pretty terrible but kate was cute

such wasted potential

heh epic joke friendo +1!

thx m8

>people failing odin dps check
>magatsu in 2hours
>ship2 pugs
save me

Odin nerf + event extension soon

What's happening in this picture? Disappointment? Soul theft? Mindbreaking?

this game is such shit

>12 players failing DPS check
Is that DPS check thing based on how many players there are in the area?
youtube.com/watch?v=0qYv2wzZa8Q

so the new 13* are pretty much the same and on par with ideal?

aw yeah gurl

>All these FI niggers soloing LQ
>Still no Neek video
youtu.be/ZFxebnF28Ww

Qunachan is mai waifu

So do people still use inspector or some other programs for fine tuning graphic settings since episode 4?

she fucked the whole crew though

fight me

no thanks quna i dont want to touch a slut like you

Revelle smells like dark chocolate

I want to nibble on her ears

I want to rub my dick against her tits

I want to suck on her tits

looking to get back into this

whats awaiting me at endgame? im around lv 60 RA/HU now so i understand it might take me a week or so to get up to speed

are the new classes worth looking at outside of the stat boosts? do the Veeky Forums teams actually do things now or is it just maybe grouping up for the occasional EQ? how is the ship2 population in general?

is the game dying?

is there a guide for the new launcher? it looks like they've changed the settings layout

>do the Veeky Forums teams actually do things now
each other

>how is the ship2 population in general?
same as always

>is the game dying?
nah, although this thread might try to convince you otherwise

>is there a guide for the new launcher?
they've shuffled some things around but it's basically all the same as far as the actual functions of it go

You kids still need cubes right

I think they just switched the positions of the file check and settings buttons

senpai

E X C U B E

post robutts

You cannae even see a butt in that image

why'd you crop that, you piece of shit

how can I make meseta but not play the game???

When in doubt, ERP.

sell your pso2 account for some dollas

Where would you even sell them and more importantly why would anyone buy accounts for this shit?

>10 minutes for one run
Ship 7, everyone

>tfw brgu mpa
feels good to organize mpa with mai negros

>tfw 12/12 katana brgu

why is there such a lack of guides for this game
i've looked around so much
can anyone tell me good hunter, fighter and braver trees and recommended PAs?

pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?45-PSO2-Gameplay-Guides-amp-Walkthroughs

The game has evolved a bunch.

What kind of weapon do you want to use?
What class setups?

i'd mainly use hu/fi or hu/br
partizan, wired lance, sword and katana

>people still play this game
wew

>why is there such a lack of english guides for this china-exclusive game

Well considering Sega is doing everything in their power to push away their actual player base and instead cater to new players, this is to be expected.

The norm will be nothing but complete shitters and new players with underleveled, bad, wrong subjobs, no affix units, +0 3 star weapons, etc.

Get used to it. It's the player base Sega wants.

>Having to spoon feed retards who can't look up anything and learn on their own

i said i fucking looked you fucking retard
everything is outdated
can't you think before you start typing

>Over 24hours have passed
>Odin didn't save pso2
wowsers

MPA DESTROYER

>he can't go to youtube/nico and type hufi brhu and look at gameplay videos
>i-i looked everywehre! e-even pso-w!

>implying Ship 2 could do four runs before EP4

it killed ship2

Don't worry Vegas will save PSO2!
lol

aren't these shp 4 teams

>karen
wow, so they really do let anyone in ignition now kek

man, it was, and consistently so with pubs
now I struggle to get 3 phase 1 runs

Nice OC.

What's /pso2g/ doing right now?

Why do people even do this on XH again
I mean the only reason to bother is for the cubes right

>havent steadily played since last year
>open tweaker
>use of dps parser plugin may get you banned

whats with japanese MMOs and them being so against damage parsing? is there some cultural reason im missing here?

you can literally just spam the screenshot button and you'll always capture a death icon

but dead game, means nobody that'd pay

Don't HU/BR unless you're trying to level up HU with a katana, but if you're not doing that there's literally no reason to.

Stick with HU/FI and BR/HU if you want to use all of those weapons.

The basic trees are not so different.
This tree assumes you are doing HU/FI and not trying FI/HU, but you can reset always if you want to.
I intentionally left some points as everything else is kind of up to you, but this is a basic tree.
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11fbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBdBI2i2dB0JkrAIsIO000000jdoIniNfbnfGKcAJlqn00000fdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j
Here are some basic takeaways that you might not understand.
>The main point of the FI tree on HU/FI is Brave Stance and Tech Arts JA Bonus, everything else is conditional damage. Brave stance assumes you are attacking from the front at all times, which is good with HU/FI's general tankiness and parries. Tech Arts, otherwise known as TAJA, gives a fairly substantial bonus to damage if you mix up your combos, essentially. By keeping up a TAJA string, you can deal significant damage.
>FI/HU's tree is SIGNFIICANTLY different, so take this tree with a grain of salt.
>Fury Critical and Brave crticial are optional, as you don't get the extra critical damage, but you can still get to 55% critical chance, which is still fairly decent.
>You don't really need step as a HU, as you can just block anything
>Automate Halfline, Massive Hunter, Iron Will, and War Cry are all decent skills to invest into. The only condition I'll say is if you want Automate, you need to put 10 points or it's basically useless.
>On Braver, Quick Mate is unnecessary if you decide upon Automate Halfline, otherwise is a useful skill for 1 point, critical is still an option.
>Attack advance is decent for basic attacks, but you won't be doing much damage anyway.

Anything that's truly unnecessary can go into attack ups.

japanese publishers are generally averse to modding or any third party modification in general, even the harmless ones

Because SEGA doesn't want you to improve and kill any faster their already easy as fuck content.

>wasting time explaining shit to the retard

>Brave Stance and Tech Arts JA Bonus, everything else is conditional damage
What an odd way to put this considering those two things are also conditional

Encourages bullying of lesser skilled players. If you've played WoW, you would know firsthand how autistic an entire game's fanbase can get when tools like that become widespread. There was a time in WoW's life where people where demanding an addon that gave characters a score in their profile based on gear because of how elitist and exclusionary that mod was making the game when it first came out.

I don't care about tools like that and I actively used the parser when i was trying different things to see how I was doing but I respect their decision to keep it out of the game.

thanks a lot man

yeah, god forbid a returning player ask for some guidance
gotta make sure no one comes back to this game

demanding an addon be broken because it gave characters a score*

13* have literally ruined the game.
Remember in episode1 post 10 stars when they kept releasing 10 stars and no one gave a fuck because they were retarded to 50 element due to 100% RNG drops and 9 stars with potentials unlocked were generally just as good, sometimes better?

They kept adding 10 stars, no one cared, no one worked towards them, no one grinded towards them. They were dead on arrival content because our 9 stars with 50 element and 5-7% JA dmg potentials were better unless the 10 stars untekked/dropped with 40+ light. Trying to get the drops at all was a fucking miracle, but then relying on 40+ untekked light and shit just for an upugrade, as well as having to grind 10 stars, ESPECIALLY during the fucking 10k grinder shit storm?

No thanks. No one cared.

Now we have 13 stars, which are pretty much essentially being treated the same way. Why do they keep adding downgrade/minor sidegrade 13 stars when they require fucking lambda grinders to grind, are pretty grindy as fuck to 50 element and +35, when we already have ray and austere weapons, and have had them for months now which completely outclass any new 13 stars they keep adding?

Does Sega just have no fucking idea how to give people a reason to log into the game and play? They literally add dead on arrival character progression that doesn't add any character progression to people who have been playing for a few months now - and even if you weren't(like me) there's no way in hell I'm wasting my lamda grinders on a shitty welfare 13 star when I can wait until I finish my ray weapon or austere.

Sega are completely clueless as to how their own game works.

How do you properly incentivize not being a huge fucking asshole to newer or less skill players

How did we even get here in the first place, this game has no real competitive elements to it at all

Well, I mean worse conditionally. The Slayer skills are minor damage boosts, and especially as HU/FI you're not going to regulate them nearly as well, if Halfline and Deadline are going to apply at ALL thanks to Automate.

Really, assuming you're using an independent HU/FI tree, you're going to make a Bouncer look starved for skill points.
It's just trying to balance FI/HU and HU/FI that makes the tree more complicated.

They're filling out the 13* precisely because they needed to compensate for what they did by introducing them in the first place

Didn't we already discuss this before

It's a hard problem to solve, giving autists less tools to use to attack people is the only real bandaid they know.

of course they don't want old players returning, how else are they going to push their LMAO DED GAEM meme

its more making it easier to shit on weaker players
people will still go and shit on you if you walk in xh with retarded ass units and weapons

New wave of players from ps4 needed to be caught up to speed if they had any intention of adding new content again. Can't put 13* back in the box, Anga was the prophet foretelling the game's downfall.

>Play dress up for 1-2days
>13* slavery
>No new content
>A fucking horse
PSO2 EP4, Bienvenido amigo!

shiyo returned recently so she is shiting up the thread with garbage as usual

Are collab things ever revived?