Would a crusade be viable in todays day and age?

Would a crusade be viable in todays day and age?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-aleppo-idUSKCN108167
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Not with this cuck of a pope though.
I don't think Christians hold Jerusalem as a holy city anymore, it's jew rat land now.

A Christian defensive-centered war to kick ISIS in the dick and give Christians in the middle east some breathing space? Bring it.

No. The Church has only a fraction of the influence it had before nation states.

Yes, if there is a political will, all would be over in couple of weeks. But it would be bloody af, so no medias and qt reporting from the front line.

An organized military campaign made by whole Europe against ISIS and other sandniggers? Probably yeah, when Europe finally get rid of enough muh tolerance.
But a Crusade? I don't think so considering that numbers of faithful Christians, let alone Catholics, are plummeting down. And most of them are generally peaceful people, not willing to go to war. We need professional military for that, not bunch of civilians with weapons and that's not something The Pope has any control over any more.

It would be possible in a way if church only bless or "legitimase" political will of the West. other way around,no.

>le deyus voolt xDD

Cringe.

Sandnig pls

This is literally what islamic terrorists think though. They're just larping for their own religion.

>islamic terrorists
That's a pretty redundant thing to say.

No shit sherlock. And it won't change until pic related

They tried that shit in Vietnam, didn't work.
Maybe if you're willing to use nukes, but then any country with a sense of morality would hate the USA forever.

I sometimes wonder about the islamist terrorists... Like, what is their line of reasoning?
"Hey Ahmed, I got a great idea!"
"Ok, lemme hear it"
"We are gonna get the west to declare war on us!"
"what, on the two of us?"
"No! on ALL of islam!"
"Brilliant! Hey, the west are those guys with ALL the nukes, right?"
"yes."
"Do we have nukes?"
"No."
"Ok, whatever. This will be so cool! inshalla!"

>ww2 vet has quick and easy solutions to islamic terrorism
>Liberals hate him!

>expecting logic from sandniggers.
>US using nukes

They know they won't be nuked though. The issue with using nukes is that even if you drop it on the most irrelevant shits in the world everyone else will freak the fuck out. It sends a message to everyone in the world that your willing to risk nuclear holocaust for the sake of victory.

The US are not the only ones with nukes. Russia might decide to use them and they have less hangups with doing so, or there could be a false-flag operation where the paper trail is so muddy no one can figure out who nuked the desert.

If you read anything about the crusades instead of posting epic memes, you would know that most arab leaders didn't care about them and some of them were happy, as there were alliances between Outremer states and local emirs at times.

The Crusades were a military failure mostly because christian leaders were often in conflict with each other. Even the military orders were at stake (Hospitaliers vs Templars).

I am not going to excuse murica fail in Vietnam. But not the same world as 40-50 years ago. You think that Russia or China would object? Hell probably those vodka driven monkeys would be in first row

All true. I may be daft, but I don't see connection of your comment with the pic

Your point? I replied to user because he tried to understand stupid sand nigger logic. But yes your correct but the US is arguably the best country of the West in terms of freedom.

The Japanese didn't hide within a larger, peaceful populace.

Yeah, because Americans put them in a camps. You implying we should do the same?

All of nation of Japan was part of the war effort, the ME is rather infamously mescalated.

Just nuke Mecca.

Islam is solved. The truce between Muhammed and the other desert tribes will be broken at last. The Persians sweep in and wipe out those fucking Arabs.

Nah, they produce them differently so it'd be easy enough to see whose bomb it was

I think he means they'd make it look like a rogue element with Russia did it.

Sry man but I disagree, only difference is intensity of support with couple of exceptions like Jordan.

Wouldn't solve shit. You would literally enraged whole Muslim world. Same as if somebody nuke Rome. Actually, that would be the best thing to happen to the west. Muslim problem would be solved in matter of months.

We've already been through this.

These would be your co-belligerents. Not some glorious European Christian army delusion.

Not really, only spics and edgy neckbeards would participate and that wouldn't really go over so well

I'm either and I would take part in it, don't forget just because you're saying shit on Veeky Forums.. dosn't mean it becomes truth.

Are you retarded?

isn't that what ISIS want?

to destroy the idols and the kaaba and uproot Muhammad's grave?

>2016
>KKK wouldn't dare to fight against ISIS

really good post

why would they?
they're protestants and loyal to Israel who fund ISIS

KKK hates catholics so why would they listen to the Pope in the first place?

No, because religion's irrelevant in the developed world outside the soccer stadium

If you really wanna help Christian fanatics fight off Muslim invaders, Subsaharan Africa's for you

No. Most states are secular, they have agreements and alliances with muslim states. You couldn't find a country that would host nor finance one

>KKK hates catholics

This isn't the 1920s

The only thing a "crusade" would be nowadays is terrorist attacks made by lunatics on muslim countries. Essentially christian ISIS.

You'd need a highly religious society, willing to give financial support and devoted soldiers to the cause. Currently the only countries where that kind of society exists are in the Middle East.

> Would a crusade be viable in todays day and age?

Apparently you’re not aware that on a recent visit to Poland, Pope Francis criticized the Poles for not blindly following EU dictates and accepting the uncontrolled mass migration of hordes of Arab and North African migrants into their country.

So no, any kinda of Christian crusade would be a non-starter in today’s world, not to mention that Westerners are less religious with each generation.

They think Jesus is going to come and help them.

Yo fuck you i live in Rome what the fuck no fucking nukes my nigga NO. NUKES.

How do you feel about Milan wanting to be the capital of Italy?

>muh crusades!!11

Calls for crusades come from people who cannot name a single knight or political leader involved the crusades (save for Richard I and Baldwin IV), nor can they name any significant battles. These people also have no idea what the 4th Crusade was, and they're also clueless to the fact that the crusades were a long term failure.

As for OP's questions, no. A bunch of angry white virgins with guns would either end up in a completely failure, or end with them killing innocent people. If people ever opened a book, they'd realize that Arab Baathism is the key to defeating Wahhabism.

I'd be first in the Holy Land

They don't want Milan to be the capital, the want to federalize Italy because they don't want the south's poverty on their back as well

>the key to stopping a Theocracy's violence and disrespect for human life is a secular nationalist movent with a history of violence and lack of respect for human life.

First, you have to convince the Israeli and Eastern European run State department to stop giving the Islamist money, guns and lists of people to kill.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-aleppo-idUSKCN108167

This
>nuke Rome.
This too

>they're protestants
They've allowed Catholics since the 70s.

>It's a LARP episode

>a no-first-use state
>using nukes
Good joke

>more than a thousand years of popes not only breaking their vows of celibacy and having bastards, but also openly declaring them their offspring, and opulent popes who spend tons of gold on expensive pieces of art instead of on the poor and needy
>the current pope doesnt hate refugees and wouldnt ever call for a crusade on the middle east
>hes the antichrist

An American wrote this post.

No.
Not enough young males would be willing to die for christianism in this day and age compared to Islam.

Yeah, but you are missing the main point. Pope should be protector "pastor" of his herd. And we can all agree that he is not doing the job description.

>the pope should do what i want!

Get over yourself

Francis is a fuckin heretic, he might not be the worst but he's definitely pretty shit.

>I don't know what I am talking about

Yeah, Russia and China would definitely have zero problem with the US dropping nukes.

Are you huffing glue, or are you just a fucking moron?

Didn't mentioned the nukes. I was thinking about support which Vietnam was getting from Russia/China

only against asia

ALL ITT

>"everyone who disagrees with me about Islam is a liberal luel"

Yes OP, yes

The pope definitely has the authority and political sense to tell the Catholics to go to the Middle East and kill Muslims

Yes

And instead of being quietly deposed as a lunatic millions of people from around the world would break international law, abandon their lives, and go kill people

Yes

That's not a LARP fantasy at all

Not even Catholic or Christian for that matter but if he ever said this I WOULD get my blade of wrath from my armoury.

I dream of a multination interfaith/secular crusade, united by their hatred of these scum and their collective love of leaving each other alone.

You know you can volunteer for the Kurdish army, right?