/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3080

Lilly's Body Hair Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/(KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat) :pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin:http: //pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin:pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ:pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie:shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw:skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines:ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas:mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes:mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite:newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink:writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9utXoWkE-w
youtube.com/watch?v=nxdbdpnNnXo&feature=share
woodmusicbox.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never thought I'd see the day when kenji actually made a thread. Or at least with trip intact.

Somewhere on the top for Mish!

It was by special request of an user, for this edition.
I didn't have the resources to prepare greentext for this specific one, but I think it will do.

Xth for Kenji is bae

Perhaps.I still am curious about the threads you made way back when and the ops weren't just a sticky.

fucking hell, get over yourself

Maybe another time, friend.

That's a rare teacup lill.

Is it? I thought I posted 'em all!
Glad to provide, in any case.

Shit thread

Agreed.

I hate Kenji.

>is it
Yes.

Alright. Bed time for me.

G'night doods.
I'll see you all tomorrow.

Me too

Night kiwi lad, sleep well

I'm sure I wanted to say something but it escaped me.

See ya, man.

Hey! That's rather mean.

>Lilly is not real

suicide status: contemplated

Cool it, mun.
You know you're never alone in this.

i wanna dive into misha like sploosh

>You know you're never alone in this.
On the suicide thoughts, I guess not

That's correct! It takes a lot to break through that.
I wanted to remind you, however, that you are not alone.
We're all here! We've always been! You seem very strong in particular.

Rude desu.

We have been shitposting here for years

Deep, deep, deep in the heart of your sins.

THE SINS NEVER DIE

And only you can give the breath of life.

What do you think she tastes like?

That's not how the song goes

That's how my song goes.

Literally, that's how it goes. You must be trippin'.

This picture does not have best girl.

I'm sorry.

8 minutes pastmidnightly misha appreciation post

I think you misread me. I said best girl.

Her mouth are sweet, a little watery in taste, with a slight hint of strawberry. Her skin has a very delicate soapy scent, almost unnoticeable. Her hair smell like cotton candy and cherry.

You are good at this. What does she feel like?

you defy all KSG psychological standards if you mean this one.
And I like that.

For shame Kenji. That is not a flattering image.

Hey! I'm under a lot of pressure here!

He can't even choose a good image...

I want to be fucked like an animal

My song goes otherwise
youtube.com/watch?v=z9utXoWkE-w

And neither can you!

You must be a really lonely guy.

Try me!

Yup, it can't be helped

What does that mean.

Yes it can.

How?

She's relatively short and a little bit chubby. You can feel that she's a little fluffy but still pick her up easily. Her lips are soft and tender, and she can do some magic with them. Her cheeks are slightly puffy and soft, and she's got sensitive earlobes. Her skin is soft and has a healthy colour. Arms are seemingly wide, but very proportional to the rest of her body. Her collarbones are rather ticklish too. Breasts are on a larger side, soft, tender, with beautiful pink nipples. Not saggy as you would expect from the size, and not too perky as well. You can see that her tummy is a little jiggly, but not fat by any means, quite contrary, her waist is proportionally slim. It's adorably soft and squishy, a littile bit like a marshmallow. Hips are wide, and her butt is pure perfection. It's large but shapey, firm and soft at the same time. Thighs are a little thicker, but she's got pretty legs nonetheless. Her feet are rather tiny, soft and ticklish.

So, basically, she's fat.

Shut the fuck up, you're literally obese and a gross hairy old man.

Oi, look man, you can feel free to get riled up, but don't blame your inconsistencies on me.
I'd say you're being extremely judgemental. And I'm not talking about your opinion on me.

Defensive.

My quads confirm my post as definitive facts.

Promptly turn yourself in at your local police station for grooming children online, please.

That's exactly what someone obese old and hairy would say

I'm never doing this shit again, personal reasons. Feel free to argue, I think she's beautiful.

Your quads confirm your mindset hasn't graduated among the standard I thought you might be at now.
If we call the police right now, I'm sure they'll prioritize to the madman screaming 'DUUUUBS'!
Your move, Ace.

Kenji pls

I'm not going to discuss mental stability with someone who is literally a pedophile and a sexual predator.

Ret, if you want to talk to me you are tons better just talking to me right now.
you should also consider that we have had literally no words exchanged between each other and as such I should not have a fucking clue what 'Kenji pls' is supposed to mean.

And I'm not going to discuss literal stability with someone who is a mental predator.

And a fag

Don't let them antagonize you, mango. They feed off of your reactions.

Post Lilly you turbo nigger

You absolutely ignored every part of my conversation to you, opposing or otherwise. It was actually impressive, the level of ignorance you showed.
The antagonists have an advantage.
They listen.

Sure, why not.

HAPPENING
youtube.com/watch?v=nxdbdpnNnXo&feature=share

Are you actually trying to defend your position as a fucking nonce? You're disgusting.

Please don't justify pedophilia and sexual predation.

What in the everliving crap is a nonce.
You disgust me. Speak English, please.

Er... what?

Nonce (slang)

In the United Kingdom, nonce is a slang word for a pariah within a community of prisoners, typically a sex offender, child sexual abuser or one who has turned state's evidence.

Nonce first came into widespread use in UK prisons, where it is primarily used by prisoners to refer to convicted sex offenders, especially abusers of children.

You should not try to understand him when he's like that
Making sense is not his best quality

Is there anything good going on with KS fanfiction lately?

So, basically, you're a moron. Tidy!

Well don't call yourself Ret if you're not Ret.

I fail to see how using colloquialisms is indicative of stupidity.

I'd much rather discuss why you think being a pedophile and a sexual predator to teenagers and young men online is okay in your book.

I'm Retrograde, the same one who counter-shitposted Patient's shitposting back in the day, and the same one who started but never finished a mediocre Rika route.

I just don't know what you mean.

kenji please just leave ksg forever, all you ever do is either humiliate yourself, creep people out, or rile people up by being a passive-aggressive fuck

i liked your route

You're not fooling anyone, you're just making us both look like idiots. Thanks for that, by the way.

Well thanks for the flippin' backup, you should know who I am.

This please

No matter what nonsensical fallacies you throw around, you will ALWAYS be a creepy nonce.

Also, this

I know who you are, I'm just not sure why you're being hostile towards me.

You have poor taste, friendo.

:(

The fucks happening

Because his personality is dogshit and he doesn't understand how to make friends.

>I'm just not sure why you're being hostile towards me.
Why aren't you sure? Are you remotely paying attention? Everyone's attacking me right now.
It's not cool. HELP ME! Do I gotta make it more clear? I'm under attack.

kenji talked shit about misha, got called out for being a pedo again, then got all frustrated and defensive

I'm not him but its a bit rude to say anyone who uses slang like nonce is a moron. Its just a nice word to use, far more aggressive than just "pedo" and more serious sounding than "kiddyfiddler". It has very specific and good uses.

>take week long break from /ksg/
>come back to drama

This better be a joke.

The only person you can help is yourself, by getting therapy for your awful personality and multitude of issues, including, but not limited to:

>Autism / Asperger's Syndrome
>Paedophilia
>Sexual aggression
>Predatory tendencies of or relating to pedophilia and/or sexual aggression

Some weird drama. Just post qt3.14 cripples and let it happen.

You're unhelpful.

Aw fuck, I'm autistic. Sorry about that. I've never picked up on shit well.
I'm here for you friendo, I just try not to reply to the assholes.

Not gonna lie, that looks absolutely awful.

You know how in the VN, Kenji appear from nowhere and ruin the mood of pleasant comfort?
Same thing basically except that this one is real

> Its just a nice word to use, far more aggressive than just "pedo" and more serious sounding than "kiddyfiddler".
I'm not quite that guillible.
Why do you guys have to be so mean? I just want to be nice

I don't understand, I just said its a nice word to use to describe pedophiles, I never said you were one or that it was actually a complement.

It's been posted for like 4 threads straight, looks less appealing with every repost. Fake hype doesn't help.

Please talk about anything here they are arguing holy fuck make it stop

woodmusicbox.tumblr.com/
The art looks eh.

The art just looks awful. Like shit, they couldn't find a decent artist to help them?

My man! Nonce is a great word.

All you need to do is Google 'nonce'.

I don't believe for a second that you want to be nice. You've proven time and time again when drunk that you are extremely self-serving and narcissistic, and only want friends to make yourself feel better. You actually all but confessed that once. Please go and get therapy and leave /ksg/ until you're a better person. Nobody wants you here, and you just make the threads shitty and uncomfortable.

I like the music though, sound comfy

Which decent artist would like to help in a shit project like that?