Alphabay actually added Monero! THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN!!!

Alphabay actually added Monero! THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=FdO-_cfTqXw

Warning to all of you expert pump-and-dump traders: Monero is now a buy-and-hold coin. Just like Bitcoin, Monero will become much harder to trade due to actual organic demand. Sit tight and enjoy at least 5x gains by January 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-29/new-digital-currency-spikes-after-giving-criminals-more-secrecy
m.nasdaq.com/article/how-bitcoin-users-reclaim-their-privacy-through-its-anonymous-sibling-monero-cm673770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whores are for pump and dump, girlfriends are short term trades (you lose a lot of money in a short time), and wives are long-term investments that go down in value (you lose money too, not worth it)

Idk, other darknet markets added bitcoin alternatives earlier but all of them sucked dick compared to BTC

Whoa, so it wasn't a pump & dump scheme by them? Nice! Thankful I held.

Anyone know what kind of volume they trade at so we have some kind of idea on the impact this will have ? I don't think this is going to replace btc because any completed trades will be just converted back to btc but it will have its use.

time will tell. I believe the ability to hide account balances and transactions from everyone else is a big improvement on bitcoin

yearly darknet market volume is anywhere from 1-5 billion according to leading internet shill roger ver

>bitcoin BTFO

G-g-guys I thought we were getting another p-p-pump...

What's going on???

Damn I had no idea it was that big,how does it even work ,do people actually get this shit delivered to their house or buy online and pick it up somewhere? sounds risky either way.

not a pnd coin anymore

thats ~4m people making a $100 order once per month for $5 billion annual volume, so not a big stretch.

bump

I believe most people get it delivered to their house.
More paranoid types might get it delivered to an empty house.
Not much risk if you order from a dealer within your country, that way it doesn't go through customs.

If you get it delivered to your house then the dealer knows where you live though.

wouldn't it be great if you ordered a bunch of shit and before the dealer could get down to the post office he was raided, and the cops found a package full of meth and dildos with your address on it?

Yes.
And your name.
It's common courtesy to discard that information after filling the order though, although some people have been caught out when dealers who didn't do this were raided.
People say that if you use a fake name it makes your package more suspicious and more likely to be scrutinized.
And unless you live in Detroit abandoned houses are scarce.
There's always risk when you break the law.

Just bought bitcoin for the first time (just ~$50 for lolz)
Then hopped on polo and traded all of it for XMR
How fucked am I? Better late then never?
I guess I'll need to sit on it now for a while, right? Problem is I know I'll get bored and hop into day trading.

You won't make it rich but you'll probably make a couple of dollars.
I doubt we'll see any huge explosions or crashes in XMR for a while.

>a while
in cryptocurrency trading, that means a month tops.

gentle, completely indifferent reminder to nocoiners that youre missing out

when will nocoiners ever learn?

I love this shit, I just put in a little money, but it's really fun watching as it lifts up up up and up.

Monero! ..more like MOONero, right?;)
The moment I saw it on Bloomberg I knew it's gonna be hot.

to the moon lads

$10.30 atm

Retards.
I have bought shit online many many times.
Sometimes I've bought from overseas like coke from USA and that have been caught in the customs.
Then what they do is they send me a letter saying: "Hey! We have stopped your letter, is this yours?"

I respond: "No. Some fat american wrote my name there to mess with me. Come check my encrypted computer I got nothing to hide."

Fucking foolproof. Sure I have to order from my own country if I want to get the parcel 100% of the time but I would never ever get caught.

Dealer only cares about getting rid of their supply for your money, find someone reputable and you're good.

OH SHIT BLOOMBERG!! This shit is going dorectly to the fucking moon! IF YOU JAVENT BOUGHT MONERO YET GET THE FUXK IN NOOOOW

I forgot to buy back in on my stop loss when it dipped to .013 but I feel it will dip again before mooning, if it even moons again.

Makes total sense, dude. BTC, the only woman worth anything, is a wife.

Just made 0.7 BTC selling my XMR.
My first cryptotrading profit.
Feels good man.
Can't wait for the price to drop again so I can buy back in

You sold too soon

I'm debating whether to sell now or not with ~$180 profit...

I think I'm gonna hold... lots of attention around monero atm

I've got ~700 in profits so far.

I'm planning on just holding as well, there's a huge volume of Monero on Poloniex and everyone's buying some or selling some. The price will probably stay steady around $10 for a good while IF it doesn't shoot up again.

You literally have nothing to lose, other than potential better gains with other coins.

But like I said, holding is probably the best option for now.

sup bag holder who hasn't seen past pump/dumps before with similar cryptos. You guys do know this isn't the first time the DNMs have adopted an altcoin, right?

sup guy who doesn't know monero's #1 purpose

did litecoin/other shitcoins main purpose be privacy? what is of utmost concern to DNMs?

you didn't think this through

Fug.
I hate watching the markets after making a buy or sale.
When you buy there seems to always be a few hours where the price keeps dropping.
When you sell there seems to always be a few hours where the price keeps rising.

all Hype aside.. howmuch is montero's peak price for this year?

anyone got a guess?

I've only been in cryptos for a year but I can foresee Monero hitting $15 at least.

ETH is dead and full of bag holders. Monero will likely approach ETH's current market cap later in the year.

Is it too late to buy in?

no.. -20% correction happening... buy at yesterdays prices

no, monero is promising

Will it be too late to buy on Sunday in your opinions?
I wanna buy around 250 USD.

You'll be able to make profits for sure if you buy within the next week.

sold xmr yesterday for sdc, then xmr pumped....

oh wait sdc did too and i have much higher profits so far

Then it was a good move at that point
But imo SDC can't compete with XMR on longer terms.

Nice numbers my dude.

Are you fucking kidding me?
No way this bubble won't burst.
What kind of madman would buy at a moment like this?

I personally wouldn't add to my position at this level, but this shit might have a correction for tonight, but it will keep going up in the coming weeks.

God you SDC shills are everywhere. Meanwhile I'm on comfy 400% gains from XMR

All people had to do was listen. We were given adequate time to stock up, but I guess only the ones who did their homework will make a fortune.

Comparing it to Ethereum we are about halfway to bubble bursting.

not even close fambo

biggest ETH shill ever here. im the guy who posts "buy ethereum" everywhere.

glad I bought moneros now.

XMR 1385.18178297

Will I be set for life?

ok friendo

Anyone planning to short monero?

>ETH is dead and full of bag holders.
How is ETH dead? Explain please.

Gradually sell half so you don't kill yourself when the bubble bursts

i will probably hold i have quite a bit of btc saved

Forget Monero, tell me again how is Shadowcoin NOT 10x better and NOT 100x more undervalued than Monero?

We're not sayin Monero is better, we just saying Shadow wasn't on Bloomberg & Nasdaq

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-29/new-digital-currency-spikes-after-giving-criminals-more-secrecy

m.nasdaq.com/article/how-bitcoin-users-reclaim-their-privacy-through-its-anonymous-sibling-monero-cm673770

Seems like only coins without coin in the name get taken seriously

Nice.
I'll know to be ready with a couple of BTC from now on, I could have easily made X2.5+ profit - I was alerted about it on the 24th. Feels bad.

Yeah, BTC seems relatively stable at the moment so this is my plan too. I was going to buy 200 at $4 on the 26th but didn't had time as buying monero is a lengthy process, went away for the weekend, came back and it was $10.

Oh well, I got in 3 days ago @ $8.5 so made almost 1BTC at the moment.

possibly exchanges besides poloniex, and other darknet markets. who knows? the excitement wears off quickly.

I have more and my plan is to hold basically forever. My exit strategy is to spend it as needed in everyday life if it becomes mainstream. I bought this as a moon shot gamble and I'm not getting off the rocket until I get to my destination.

guys plz help
I tried using shapeshift to buy monero but i get "Unable to validate address (api3)" error
plz helppp

kek

i remember when monero was $3

>Open bitwallet with $100coins
>22weeks behind
>Close bitwallet

I bought with 1 BTC two days ago and sold today for 1.5 BTC on the dot. Feels good, man.

Im trying to decide if I should cash out or hold.

Anyone else have a feeling like this is at least a $30 coin?

billion market cap inside a month

stealthcoin will be the next shadowcash

I have a feeling it will be way more than $30.
Idk though... I'm just a beginner, but I bought my first cryptos because of Monero and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Your decision. a lot of people panic when their optimism starts becoming reality.

>$130 million marketcap coin
>decide its worth ~$1 billion marketcap
>coin goes to $180 million marketcap
>"wow thats a lot ill sell now"

most important thing is not to trade on emotion

Thanks for the cheap Monero, niggaz. :)

Actually yes dash never took off despite being accepted on multiple popular markets

Says the angry eth bag holder

Should I buy in now? I know I missed the boat and you don't buy after a big pump but I feel like this coin is still undervalued ,i mean the actual dark market trading has only just begun.

>tfw grinded my way from 50% down to 25% profit
>tfw got too confident and overbought
>tfw it gets dumped to 0.0188
>tfw margin almost got called
>tfw panic sell
>tfw down 40%overall

big XMR correction.. perfect time for those who missed the train

Keep in mind, just because you believe it will go somewhere eventually doesn't mean it will go there today. For every dollar a crypto gains, you could have earner 10 dollars from selling at peaks and buying back in at valleys.

kek are we brothers?

Leverage kills

>0.0168
JUST

>I would like to say I learnt from my mistakes but I keep making the same ones again and again

It will likely go back up, maybe next weekend tho :^)

Don't worry, like he said it's most likely going to go back up at some point. Every major coin has done similar things like this and with BTC rallying, people are pulling out of alts right now.

Yep exactly, With a coin this volatile you have many times to buy and sell slowly accumulating more coins. Have increased my stash from 90 to 160 XMR without really hurting my average buy price

Should sold at $15 dollars today. I thought it wouldn't increase much more but I still held..

I'm new to cryptos :( still about +$250 tho) instead of $700 :(...

dude I made 1.4 btc in profit staying up til 5AM watching it break .024. Gave .7 of it back going long again at .0214.

Why the fuck did it correct so much?

You should have taken profits. It was obviously in a bubble. It'll go back up, look at that chart.

Just wait.

It's already rising.

Is today when I get in?

I am waiting. I just want to know why it dropped so much. Whale manipulation? or just panic shorting/selling? I guess a combination of both is more likely.

It was a bubble. Go look at literally any other crypto pump/rise. They all blow off steam, and the long lasting ones with good fundamentals (like monero's privacy for drug sales) have multiple spikes and dips. Volatility is king. The best move is to buy a volatile crypto after a dip if you can't get in on the ground floor. I just bought 1 BTC at .018667 30 minutes ago. Pretty happy right now.

MACD crossing. Hope you guys hopped on.

URRE THO

Yeah. I just looked at the 1month chart with 1day candlesticks and xmr looks so solid steadily gaining. It's just nerve-racking looking at 24hour with 15min sticks and living in the moment.

I'm still holding on to my long at .0214. 4btc total after borrowing. Really don't want to see another correction, that's a lot of money to me.

Idk why you are doing leverage senpai, shit doesn't update too fast, and messes with your mind. Just put more money into it and go long. It's on a definite uptrend, but after this current pump (we will see a pump tonight I think) will it keep going up? Is it really worth this much? Are people on the dark net really going to immediately switch over? We will see. I'd say no, they won't. Every pump like this is getting closer to the last one for awhile, till it rises on pure fundamentals.

doing leverage so I can not have my whole xmr/btc stash on exchanges permanently.

idk man I'm more worried about a replacement coin coming along in 3-6 months, than xmr being overvalued (it's not) or underutilized.

Is this a good time to buy in again?

Hard to say if there is going to be another pump or not soon. But it's possible it could continue to go up steadily if adoption is going well.

Right now the volume is really low the past 30 minutes and last few times is when the major pumps came after trading sideways for a bit.

>finally buy monero
>it literally dies before my very eyes

It hasn't really died, it's been going sideways. All it takes is one whale for a pump to start.