NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/500011239/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vBtwVn1-nQ
discord.gg/nWqNh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are all wonderful people and I hope you have a great day playing warships with each other.

There is nothing wrong with a little pudge.

Have you gotten In N' Out yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=_vBtwVn1-nQ
how can one ship be both sensual yet so modest and chaste?

What a whore.

The kawaiiest.

In-N-Out is overrated.

I heard that the new ship overseas - Iowa based on the 1st ship, the ship called the Iowa Mother let Nagato very headache.

While Nagato did not explain why, but everyone who knew nothing but battleship Nagato already know why this is, because in accordance with well known that Nagato's character, eight warships is about performance issues, right? In this era of the world inside the joint fight against deep-sea habitat ship's nationality and race, although there is no problem, but as long as ships wander performance = dignity, Nagato is definitely the first to attack.

"Not! I did not because of her gun better than my performance or because she is very proud and always bulging with big boobs speak fishes her opinion but ‧‧‧"

Well Well ~ ~ We all know that not everyone is so ‧‧‧ although her response, but as Nagato line II ship Mutsu sister, did not apply this extension of her, but that Nagato serious response " but. "

"Because the phoenix?"

Heard these words, I wanted to get up to leave other warships stopped the action, follow the habits hear gossip, curious to see past the long side of the door -

"‧‧‧ all this is a long story."

Sure enough, this "is not" now "but" is because Fengxiang, facing this did not surprise hi answer disappointed warships plus who have shrugged, shaking his head sigh, Michinoku have also long been accustomed to, with the little finger dug dig ears, blew on the little finger of the dregs, then followed the other ladies left the prow of a battleship conference room together, because the reaction of the crowd and red from the face to Nagato left unattended in the door enjoy digging its own grave embarrassment.

So, on this thing - this thing about Fengxiang, is where to start better?

After that just read ryujo lent her a bunch of romance novels, Nagato found that recent Fengxiang did not seem like the heroine of the novel which, as against himself as the protagonist blush, but as usual dull, ordinary .

Not to say this is not good, it should be said that this habit as a natural thing, really nothing to say - is boring.

Bored, really bored, like Fengxiang said the same day, "nothing ‧‧‧", even though the day after because of Fengxiang said that sentence and now Fengxiang develop further relations, but after each day still does not change, the same as a cup of tea, snack, occasionally about a meeting, go out to eat, then buy shopping, watch movies or theater, again is - ah, this is the maximum.

People are always greedy, always wanting more more more own stuff does not have, on this point Nagato also still know this truth, but the main reason is because of Mutsu Nagato says something "u have each time is like two elderly members of the Council made an appointment to go to tea or hot springs like a journey, no stimulation ah "get this evaluation Nagato in the moment does not feel anything," like the elderly members "have described this problem, anyway, have done more than things, even if at other times with the same old Fengxiang They like to get along with what is bad? How can their own views on this point because the shake?

"Although it is very boring, but the couple is this right?!"

Nagato said, of course, but it was the Mutsu eyes.

"Maybe you tell your Fengxiang has began to feel together very boring Oh ~"
"How, how could it, huh, huh."

Nagato mouth with cramps, although the reason is not that the phoenix will be too bored myself, can still feel a trace of unease on the mood.

"But Fengxiang is how to think? You know it? Do you have to ask her?"

Nagato do not know, have never asked Nagato, she told Fengxiang belong introverted, discreet people, usually speak little chat, and more rarely used words to sound out each other's mind.

>In-N-Out is overrated.
What heresy is this?

General Romance in the male and female are always at the difficulties encountered on the various exchanges began to ask each other whether patriotic own each other, but Nagato now Fengxiang has never gone through this process, or that it is because love is so used to each other the fact that sometimes even forget that the other is in love with his own it - it has been used, so will forget ‧‧‧ thought of this, Nagato could not help but shiver.

"Fengxiang will never forget her love for my things?"

Fictional stories are out of one's own imagination, but most will contain some degree of reality in it, right? Fengxiang is so understandable, but she will not feel that they get along with Nagato process with respect like those fictional story, I do not think myself and Nagato dissatisfaction with what - in fact, you really want to complain What is the point, then, like a good Fengxiang really I complain about it.

"‧‧‧ So ah, that person does not know how to control it completely."

It was the weekend drinking, drunk Fengxiang do not know when their ship overseas sit at the table, clutching CP eating yakitori Iowa skirt, she kept telling recent encounter hard, Iowa Fengxiang although this behavior confused, but that drunken drunken look very interesting, and there is no rejection of the initiative by over Fengxiang, Fengxiang but quite seriously listen to what to say.

"Hikae‧‧‧ me? (Japanese control of the Roman tone, non-English word after word emerged all Japanese are Roman tone.)"

In fact, she did not know Fengxiang is complaining, but because she did not understand what to say in Fengxiang, Fengxiang encountered do not know what the unhappy things, it will be because children lose much alcohol as a reason Fengxiang Object air their grievances.

"Even to be seen, I will not feel ashamed, not ‧‧‧ start time will, but later because she is getting accustomed to not pay attention to the ‧‧‧"
"What? Hazukashii (shame)? What it is?"

Fengxiang heard the phrase less standard Japanese, that Iowa know what she was saying, just keep nodded.

"So u have some knowledge of Japanese ah? Really good."
"Wa ta si wa ni ho n go ga ha na se ma se n! (I do not speak Japanese!)"
"Really? That Japan to drink wine?"
"Shochu (shochu)?"
"Is an Alcoholic beverage (alcoholic beverages) Oh."

It is only recently learned there from King's words, now it happens to have the opportunity to use.

"Oh! Sake (liquor)? Subarashidesu (great)!"

She was so happy to see the way they pick up their Fengxiang was not just the end to the glass goes down glass after glass handed over Iowa, Iowa is such a special drink for the sake of the glass is very small, to her the mother than the average Japanese ships also large slender hands and not a very good pick, this is the first time she personally use this wine to drink, she used to watch other Japanese ship Mother with this drink cup but then she did not know that this is the original glass cup.

Reveals a small cup light clear blue print on her palm, she felt very cool, drink that can be very refreshing taste and after observing for a while to take up quaff, but this move really made Fengxiang shocked.

"You, you really heroic it!"

Americans are not so forthright character? Actually put nearly 40 degrees Hundred Years of Solitude gulp!

Fengxiang remember Bismarck from Germany they are not very fond of local Shochu with sake, but more like wine and foreign wine whiskey and the like, so every time when the ship encountered overseas pub to drink, they will put out collection Hundred Years of Solitude I try to give them back, because this wine was heavy but with a refreshing taste of Big Mac and a little sweet, tastes like whiskey and other types of wine, in the discretion of the Japanese burned taste more unique Yiping, of course, prices will expensive than shochu.

He's right though. They have them here in Texas but they aint nothing special.

"So spicy! (Good spicy!)"
"Dilute pull wire?"

Never tasted such intense wine Iowa quickly drank a gulp of ice water, think about slowing alcohol on throat irritation, Fengxiang see her reaction it was found that the original Iowa is hot to the spirits, such Iowa let Fengxiang could not help laughing out loud, because the reaction of Iowa who let Fengxiang think she is very familiar with.

That is often not good to drink, but always try to be brave with all kinds of juices drinking with various banquet modulated Sarvar who are now caught'll sleep like a thousand years like a deep sleep among the gods like doing the happy keep the dream while saliva while strange smile, probably wake up before the sun rises is not come.

"My wife ‧‧‧ ah, no, ah ~ the man she is not good to drink it, and I like to drink a little wine leisure time to relax, but can not drink this, together with her did make me feel pity ‧‧‧ "

Clutching handfuls of chicken liver into the mouth big mouth and chewing in Iowa only understand this sentence, "wine" with "like" two words, it is judged in Fengxiang now talking about wine thing.

Wine, ah, it is not annoying, but it is strong even if the bar.

"I do not like intense (strong, warm), ah."
"In, in stick?"
"Yup!"
"Refers to the Shochu just too strong it? Oh ‧‧‧ next time I will pay attention."
"Haha."

Until then Fengxiang was poured a glass for himself Hundred Years of Solitude, she has been Chitose with falcons persuade a lot of wine before you came here in Iowa, her usual for the two men urging people can fall naturally decline, but today but then this kind of behavior is no special resistance, probably because of the recent pressure on the larger relationship, right?

"If you have been like before the how good ‧‧‧"
"Mukashi (past)? Carp (carp)? Is it good? (Good?)"
"I'm actually very troubled ah."

>bongposter turns up
>walls of shitposting starts
what a coincidence

One opened up in SA sometime last year. I don't really see the hype. Whataburger's better and has more stuff to choose from. And as far as "small menu done well" goes I prefer 5 Guys.

Talked about this, Fengxiang finally sighed, but in the eyes of Iowa, Fengxiang sigh just tell her, oh opinion Fengxiang do not like to eat carp ‧‧‧ today on just food and wine in a proper way with carp carp sashimi Xijing burn for as long as it is animate Iowa fish belong to the unpalatable food, because she hates raw food, hate wasabi, but burned Xijing made fish dishes she'd liked, but today on the banquet and Without such care, so she would go along with the phoenix, which nodded.

"Oh, u can understand it? Ha ha."

Although Fengxiang laugh desolate, Iowa able laughed, but his mouth string chicken cartilage wants.

But then something happened, Iowa on laughing.

"How to say it, I do not really hate that people would want to complain, the man ah, although will always do people misunderstand things, but she is good hearted, and also I am very gentle, laughing it is also very good, but ah, they always like my hands and feet ‧‧‧ ah, not to say what she would manhandled me, but I really like to do things people shy ~ Oh, u do not want to know the contents, after all, are some very silly things ‧‧‧ "

After listening to a long list of such breath, let his mouth his mouth onions bamboo skewers some Touyunnaozhang Iowa, but she was trying very hard to move the brain, thinking about the front of the ship petite Mother say something.

Just before Iowa's mind began running at full speed, Fengxiang spoke again.

"Listen Mutsu said it was the expression of love Yeah, which I know is, it should not be rejected just ‧‧‧ this love is too heavy, and I'm not good at such a thing, if you like me, eating eat my cooking or drinking wine with me enough to die, obviously they can show as it will look in the face of the destroyer drink, but they will not drink with me ‧‧‧ 妳說 it, Iowa ? "

Heretics and heathens, I'll sink your shipfus.

"Although reluctant drinker bad she accompany me to drink a bit too much, but as each partner, should exercise patience compromise, right? So let me occasionally, it does not matter, right? After careful thought will find that although she is quite care I like to accompany me to buy daily necessities, for me to mention the basket, help moving furniture, send me clothes and shoes or precious stones, but also for my car to buy a portion of it, I remember when I was just water, a lot of money for a car now actually rely on his monthly salary mother ship will be able to easily buy ‧‧‧ "

Iowa too chicken skin too greasy, eat a bunch of put the plate pushed back for a dish to eat chicken gizzards, Iowa had never eaten chicken gizzards, this is the first time to eat, but she felt this stuff very chewy, very palatable, they eat a few strings, but eating too, and almost choked her cough a while before Shun got gas.

"Time flies ah, unknowingly have been nearly a hundred years of it, I remember now so there is no confusion of morals, we are quite happy it flies, then we often go to overseas travel, often with national ship Mother banquets, with four seasons flowers, with the festival celebrating ‧‧‧ then ‧‧‧ Oh, this is not no different now with it? really, what in the end so I complain? "

Iowa know do not like fat-rich foods, Mamiya will be brought out of yakitori chicken breast and mushrooms with roasted vegetable skewers some of the corn and the like to serve.

Mamiya those things are there with Ira Lake Fengxiang before the banquet began making together, because the mother ship among some big eaters of food to eat alone two ships are fussy, so we have been accustomed to do for big eaters Fengxiang natural rice is the best helper.

oh look holmes is still salty. rapespammer is anu's boyslut ergo not me

But only as long as they meet these eaters a lot of food, they also need to deal with picky taste buds, while the mother ship for various well-known food preferences of people, all guarding the government could not find a second - this is really needed Mamiya Fengxiang help place.

Like today to prepare chicken with spicy string points have also not spicy taste more refreshing taste with salt aroma of strong roasted flavor sauce, even on weekdays rarely produced chicken breast yakitori also done a lot today , is that for those who are not accustomed to eating animal fat overseas ship.

Therefore, Iowa will now come to the end of the chicken breast yakitori praise, Zhikua say good to eat, but sitting next to one of the backstage in Fengxiang adults, just keep drinking soju, Then continue to prepare what to say.

"Listen Mutsu Nagato said in May this year intended to take me to Kyoto Uji Byodoin reward Wisteria, I was very happy, but not all suddenly thought Wisteria Garden shade secretly do? I'm worried about what happens but in the holy Land tour that should not be how kind it ‧‧‧ "

Chewing chicken breast mixed with strings inside the chicken butt Iowa somewhat thirsty, he drank himself Daoliaobeishui then continued their offensive towards vegetable skewers, Fengxiang words for her has not even garnish not forget, maybe in another table with the tone deaf singing danced striptease hawk with Chitose also compared stroke her eye.

"I u ‧‧‧ although the language barrier, but I actually can talk so much, u really quite considerate of it."

Fengxiang finally finish a quick look, but did not notice fed Iowa, with a very casual supine posture on tatami name satisfied burp.

To see her like this, Fengxiang help but smile.

After all, the dinner is Qiazhao Admiral wallet out out, after the war always need a little entertainment to relax, in order to avoid prompting protest ship bitch because of overwork, if you just do a banquet will be able to solve all the problems is relatively simple Although the next day there are other things that make people irritable too busy, but still a better focus on the present is more important, such as food, such as wine, such as any of the wonderful things around.

So this is the end of time to complain, so is the rest of the time, so Fengxiang Iowa before stroking hair, with thanks to Iowa to end this unilateral cultural exchanges.

"I, Ai, uh, Iowa? Iowa? No, remember Admiral said is ‧‧‧ love Iowa, thank u so much for listening to me."

Iowa was stroking his forehead comfortable narrowed his eyes, smiled and asked:

"Arigato (Thank you)?"
"That - that, that, uh, I think it should be ‧‧‧ Than, Thank you!"
"Oh! Doitashimashite (You're welcome)!"

Iowa for what they have done and the things that need to be thanked not remember, just because Fengxiang so to speak, so she answered so I take advantage of, and that Fengxiang warm smile and gentle massage, and indeed feel let Iowa very comfortable, it always gives the frivolous rich and aggressive cougar Iowa will reveal the past, do not like the article goes on there is a large dog like Rattus gentle and lovely smile.

Unfortunately all this is a big mouth Reviewed heavy cruisers see clearly, so after what happened, no matter how stupid people can guess absurd - after more than tongue so embellished rumors incoming Nagato's ear, that the matter would think Nagato before Mutsu with the chat topic, plus Fengxiang selected object is actually the foreign warships to the blonde big boobs in this chain reaction under, Nagato will naturally suffer power is not lost Mutsu third turret crit.

what has holmes got to do with any of this?

what the fuck

take your indian cock lust out of here holmes noone wants to deal with you tbqh, aspie

5 guys is overpriced as shit

It keeps happening

cell phone networks should have been global banned years ago tbqh

fuck off to pastebin fanficfaggot this is a place to talk about actual ships, not your favorite lesbian anime shipgirls

>Arizona
>Still not de-nerfed

didn't like my little comment on your video now did you?

and she never will be

Tastes better than In-N-Out, and if I want something comparable to In-N-Out, Whataburger has them beat.

Come visit the USS Texas or USS Lexington and have a Pattymelt or A-1 Thick N Hearty burger

"Very strange, right? Like a usual calm and restrained and take care of younger people having sex when they would be so cruel."

This was before with Nagato further development Fengxiang can not imagine.

Fengxiang find every Nagato just do too much with it, will begin to bite, while holding hands Fengxiang also began to increase strength, and even sometimes accidentally leave redness or even bruising traces Nagato himself this also has a certain degree of consciousness, so often do half the pace began to slow down the action or find themselves when they began to bite and lick on another position to continue - so do not know how long the door is not Lianxiangxiyu just instinctive will make those nothing too drastic action.

So until a certain day when Nagato then come to her, he told Nagato Fengxiang, please do not apologize to her, because every time the length of the door with an apology but let Fengxiang Fengxiang feel guilty.

"‧‧‧ guilt? It is necessary that right? That just hurt people's behavior is not it?"

Fengxiang shook his head.

"Because of her apology makes me think the two of us to do that is wrong ‧‧‧ also makes me think that I can not make fun of her, she tried to please me, but I can not let her meet my body a India bite bitten on the left, was arrested on a swollen bruise, she looked like me quite sad, I wish I could not hurt, she was able to withstand all ‧‧‧ "

It beyond the ryujo values can explain the scope of the object of her love each other should care for each other, should help each other, it should be each other -

"I'm not in love ‧‧‧"
"?"
"But I know that will make people feel cold too cold, too intense will hurts, so there has been moderation in their feelings of others, but I could not help but think, u this is why?"

discord channel where

Fengxiang turned his head to look lying on the side of Long Xiang, moonlight through the window in the middle of the two men blocking the line of sight, so Fengxiang see clearly ryujo face, like Long Xiang did not understand their own in the end why do Fengxiang not know what was thinking, she did not know what to do to explain the relationship between the conclusion and Fengxiang Nagato, can not understand Fengxiang said.

Because only you know the answer Fengxiang with Nagato two parties only.

"I only know that I love her."

This is inexperienced ryujo now can not be analyzed word.

"So I hope I can respond to her love."

This is Fengxiang, right? Because she is such a character, so the only way to accept that kind of Nagato right? Ryujo strongly wanted by the answer given in Fengxiang to convince themselves, because it ryujo understanding of Nagato also is only the former secretary and former flagship ship a little unreasonable only God knows she will really do so yourself nuisance.

"I can not do like the phoenix that way."
"Well, ah, I should be considered a special case of this ‧‧‧, right?"
"what?"

Fengxiang smiled gently.

"You know? In fact there are a lot of couples inner guarding the government."

Long Xiang also smiled gently.

"Fengxiang u kidding? Not all girls like to ship your mother ah."
"Oh, I can not believe ah, before that, but we are only some iron, but incarnate Shique will love each other, which is why it?"
"U just want too many friends."

It is no answer.

Long Xiang also because during the day and too tired to exercise no way to continue the dialogue with Fengxiang, after all, the reason why self-doubt than the mother ship like each other but also inexplicable wonderful.

Anyway, as long Fengxiang happy enough, right? So, if you want to interfere with it, and why now? Ryujo do not want to go at that, I am not going to think of, but ‧‧‧

"I almost forgot what I was going to say."
"How? Ryujo?"

.inb4 copy paste autist transcribes his entire story to audio and floods the channel with a yuri audibook

While this idea is really very bad, but there is no other way.

"U have to do next time, do not take the initiative to help Nagato whom you want to do?"
"Uh‧‧‧"
"Do not undaunted Well, I know this is difficult, but if she really likes you, she will let u do it?"
"I never thought about this problem ah."

Ryujo do not want to think about it, but this is the case, all the problems will be able to be solved.

So she can once again encouraged Fengxiang.

"U been doing a lot of times, u should have learned how to do it, just learn a little of Mutsu as Nagato needed to blow off Johnson, she never let u do."
"Well -"
"This will not hurt you'll know you, okay?"

Faced with such a firm ryujo, Fengxiang can only nod.

"Well, I ‧‧‧"

Imagine for a moment a little Fengxiang the scene, could not help but swallowed - like a very interesting way?

But they think this would be very interesting to myself is not very good.

"Okay, okay, I'll try to please look at it."

Until this time, only a little Long Xiang put a dessert can sleep safe experience.

After that, Fengxiang get along with Nagato pattern does not change, or that are just as old as the Mutsu will abandon the party as before, but to single out any more special to have something different in the past, probably recently Nagato Fengxiang shot on time will deliberately wait Fengxiang reaction or more in public on Fengxiang arms around it.

The former is so Fengxiang just because such an action would finally respect the kind of feeling, Nagato finally know what they want yet? It will not be deliberately tolerant behavior, right? But in addition to these few questions, then open like that sentence like behavior is a bit more than Fengxiang.

If the destroyer saw, and they think? Not to mention their future will be difficult to face those destroyers who Nagato themselves would therefore say bad gossip, right? Not to mention if the admiral saw as Executive would be to say something?

kek

"Nagato, and sometimes really want to pay attention to the situation around the ah."
"Ah, I know, I was intentional."
"‧‧‧‧‧‧"
"‧‧‧ I'm sorry, I do not get angry, do not turned around and left, let me explain."
"What do you want to explain? U explain that intentional?"

But the topic of conversation is moderate tone sharp, sharp jab Nagato overwhelming.

Nagato because of poor language only rarely speak, can not Fengxiang.

"No, no, I, I just heard you argue Iowa ‧‧‧ recently often very close, so u know, right? You know, right?"

Fengxiang chasing behind Nagato Yi Zizi said a sentence is very hard.

"Oh just because that?"

After Nagato honest reason was finished, Fengxiang was willing to stop and turned to good listening Nagato speak, but stopped a little too sudden almost let Nagato hit.

"To, because what else can ‧‧‧? This is normal is not it?"

Nagato more to go on, the more red face, and finally simply turned his head away from the eyes of Fengxiang, Fengxiang afraid to face up to the problem, looking at the door so long, can not help but think Shuadian Fengxiang temper. "Indeed it, Iowa man is pretty good." "Uh? Is, is not it?" "Long high Bini, Bini big breasts right? Hair color is also very beautiful, blue eyes and very straightforward, very cute smile it ‧‧‧ " " ‧‧‧‧‧‧ " " angry? u are very cute. " Fengxiang smiled Nagato flat Qizui, and every time there are people say cute cute , so fond of beautiful people? "Fengxiang was too it, obviously like me, is not it?" "Hey? Like u love this perverse and jealous people?"

"what?"

I've been wondering why we don't have a discord yet. I been meaning to make one

Nagato scared and quickly look to Fengxiang, when she found Fengxiang also been blushed, smiled at himself. Could they have been playing it? Even Nagato erupted ears are red. "I just like the u ah, so I do not doubt because of what others have Bini good benefits like others ‧‧‧ okay?" Fengxiang say, Nagato no solution. Fengxiang is because of this, it has been so long the door to take her Mozhe. "Although the old people say that I am also a strong ‧‧‧ than Fengxiang u but they will not understand, they do not understand is the most terrible ‧‧‧ Fengxiang" "Oh? What do I say something wrong?" Fengxiang seems to own just say the words no consciousness. "I, ah, in this world fear most, ah, not a ship is not a habitat with Musashi Japanese nor the Iowa ‧‧‧" "How, how?" Nagato sighed, a little helpless but the heart but it is practical. "My greatest fear, is to Fengxiang u ah"

discord is a shit meme tbqh

make something, fuck i don't know

what is happening here

rapespammer returns with a vengence

discord.gg/nWqNh

It's been dead since May though

>Someone talks about the game
>Gets accused of blogging
>Someone literally blogging
>Everyone sucks his dick
What the fuck?

fuck off autispara

What the hell is a "discord" anyways?

a reddit meme

Whos the guy whos been running around with my name lol

Btw im the real tioga

>real tioga

prove it

probably luckner desiring your cock in his asian boipucci again

Where are Holmes and Noone to meet? How shall the dispute between them be settled?

Alright

you look nothing like him tbqh, fat fuck faketioga

>
Why would anyone who spends 8 hours a day in an office working and the rest of the day playing videogames be anything but overweight lol

did you dropout already fuck dude

>vonluckner
>asian

pick one

>They nerfed Arizona
I told you, after everyone bought it, they nerf it. I fucking called it.

now we just need to push >muh disrespecting the graves of 6000 americans

I'm not surprised that WG nerfed it, what gets me is that they nerfed it in less than a week after the Arizona's release.

The funny thing is that it's still a really fucking good ship.

Honestly they might not have nerfed it at all and it was just 1.8 the whole time on the server. We all know the stuff on the client doesn't mean shit since all the calculations are done serverside.

Then again it does mean that now WG can stealth nerf any ship as long as they """forget ))))""" to update the clientside values.

>2 out of 5 missions complete
>Still over 100 kills to go for Mikasa
This is gonna take forever.
I've tried all classes and I feel CV is the only one you actually have some control over what you kill since you can steal kills. Mostly if I'm caught stuck reloading that I can't get the killing blow.

>not playing BB to get tons of kills

KAMIKAZE R~

Will there be another event like that?

>Free and good ships from WG
You expect too much.

But new players can get Texas from WG for free thru the Refer A Friend program

I hope they do this for other servers as well.

Been out of the loop ever since Overwatch released. How's the Arizona? Why was it nerfed and how much did its nerf affect it?

If you could bring any Warship back to life and commandeer her into battle, which would you choose?

hardly a question

There's no other answer

Real shame it wasn't preserved as a museum, of all ships that served she was the most deserving of it.

How do we fix Nagato?

i will love to comand her feminine dick

The obvious choice.
Best looking BB.

Well the Mikasa event is kind of like that. I just liked all the fanfare and shit surrounding it. I don't really like DDs so the journey was more fun than the destination

USS Prinz Eugen or USS Nagato
I have a thing for piloting captured enemy vehicles
Especially if they get a new paint scheme
Otherwise, USS Texas. Modernize its weapons & armor and put a Whataburger in the mess hall

Botebutt.

I basically agree with . I mean, animal style is okay, but I'd rather get a Texas Patty Melt. Or Five Guys.

Also,
>SA
Another user here? Oh my.

>USS Nagato
She was never commissioned into the USN, only Prinz was. Neither was Sakawa.

>USS Nagato

Fine, my mistake. She was still a war prize/nuclear punching bag. Close enough as far as captured enemy tech is concerned.

>tfw the god of MM smile on you

Austin a shit. 210 represent.

good night /wowsg/

I'd relive her and ground her somewhere to let it rot.

I can't properly express how hyped I am for my mikasa

Just had a 157k damage battle in Tirpitz where i completely assdestroyed two Atagos, a Mogamin, and a Fuso, so sorry but you're waifus are as good as dead.

On a sidenote, a Colorado received like 12k dmg from the stern at 16 km or so with just one shell and an overpen, i was honestly surprised about that.

>being hyped for one of the shittiest ships in the game

come on now

Opinions on the new german BB line?
I need Bismarck in my life and I played lots of games with the USN BBs just to git gud and not suck with her.
pls don't tell me they are gonna be shit ;_;

you sound pretty homosexual tbqh famalam. you might be more interested in submarines in the other game.

Post generic moeblobs

>All this Texas and talk about what-a-burger

Texas best state :'^)

they killed jews so of course they're gunna be shit. german equipment never has and never could have been what we could ever call good, but you'll still shekel out for it, dear goy.

>hot
>bad food
>fat people
>fat mexicans
>mexicans
>colonized by californians
>uneducated'
>bad beer
texas is shit m8

t. Salty non Texan

See If you can close up distances with your enemy at the right time with some support you're unstoppable because she has a very strong armor, a very high hp pool and somewhat decent guns.
As long as you keep the distances below 18 km the guns work nicely (if RNG is on yoir side) otherwise you have to be really accurate and have insane luck to hit anything because of bad dispersion.
She's a brawler BB so you have to rush in the right moment in the right section of the map to make the most out of her.
What i absolutely loathe of BBs in general is the frequency with which guns seems to be turning to peashooters due to overpen.
Some matches where you shoot very accurate shots are plagued by overpens, some other times you aim less accurately and you strike ludicrous citadels.

In my opinion an accuracy/consistency buff is auspicable, but WG would never buff her because shitters would cry.

#surfinon6thstreet

>Brawling with USN BBs was the shit
>Bismarck is a brawler BB
>mfw
fuck am hype af.

It's an absolute tank and I think I can really make it work as a brawler

I also have an intense weakness for meme ships