pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4ii8lj/heres_a_list_of_all_weapons_that_gain_an_sa/
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/53650
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/53653
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want a souls bf

i want a souls fc

Faith or intelligence for SL125 DaS1 PvP?

Quality

i want a fcbf

i want to be bullied in a souls fc

Fuck off, Ley

Damn shame.

Min stat requirements with a Chaos weapon and End gouging.

>needing intelligence or faith ingame
Are you compensating for a lack of those in real life? If you're smart you can outplay people, and if you have faith you can believe in yourself. Come on user do your best.

>refusing to have fun

What did he meant by this?

>apply buff
>opponent roll away until it runs out
>"fun"

THIS
H
I
S

>playing as a generic knight with armor and sword in a roleplaying game
>not using any magic

Where'd you find this?

Some user grabbed that from Shittaku.

Fuck them for having fun right

That isn't DaS3, you can punish it.

have fun punishing passive dwgr players with long spears

>you can punish it
There is nothing you can do to punish kiting in any souls game. The only game where it wasn't such a big deal was DeS, and that because everyone had 99 spice, so they could just recast buffs whenever they wanted.

Yes, because everyone in 1 is like that.

everyone will switch to that against buffs

you can't punish DWGR

nor can you punish someone just holding up a crest shield or rolling away any time you attack

>being a semen slurping sorcerer

You sicken me.

Tch I expected you to live a little longer so I could have a little fun, /dsg/, but I guess I can't play with a dead corpse. *sheathes washes pole*

when is the dlc

>play quality knight
>have to learn timing of enemy attacks to dodge them
>have to use different attacks depending on the range or how long the enemy is open

>play a mage
>shoot soul arrow
>roll away
>repeat

Faith.
Switch to the crown of dusk after losing 200 hp.

autumn 2016 and early 2017 fucker

The quote isn't referring to poise, it's referring to the poor way in which communication with the community has been handled with regards to poise.

To recap:
A CE user found a way to enable iron flesh's unstaggerable effect and created a table for it

A rumour spread that this table was an "on-off switch" for poise, and that poise was somehow simply in the game files with a boolean variable switched to off

This rumour spread because reddit is gullible as fuck, and reached the point where multiple independent users emailed BAMCO to inquire as to the status of poise

BAMCO community reps from different regions gave different answers, likely without consulting one another or Fromsoft

One reps response, which amounted to the stock "thank you for bringing this to our attention, we'll look into it" was taken as evidence of poise being disabled

The "poise is turned off, we've been had!" rumour spread to the point where it became such a PR disaster that Fromsoft had to step up, around BAMCO and inform the players directly that poise is in and working as intended

It fails to dispel the rumour completely and people continue to smoulder with resentment because the flippant "working as intended" answer still doesn't tell us exactly what poise does.

In other words, the "we aren;t proud of how thinsg were handled" refers to the PR disaster surrounding Fromsoft and Bamco's inability to dispel a false rumour about a tertiary game mechanic and the resentment provoked by their unwillingess to be forthright with their players.

>sorcerer
>have to learn casting speeds and projectile speed and tracking in order to be the most efficient with your FP consumption.
DS3 is the least baby mode for casters.

Did you just call me an autism?

Could someone post the scaling chart for Dark infusion pls?

With a post like yours that's not too far off.

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4ii8lj/heres_a_list_of_all_weapons_that_gain_an_sa/

Can someone help me finish this build? I'm switching a character over to pyromancer once I get to SL70, and planning to top them at SL 100. Is that viable for a pyro? Or is SL120 necessary to really shine?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/53644

This list doesn't say how scaling sucks depending on base danage. I tried winged spear at 16/18/40/40 and it was worse than Gargoyle spear despite the later being at d/c/d/d

>

Scaling modifies base damage
If your fire base damage is fucking nothing, the split is fucking nothing, too.

At SL100 you might as well go to 120, you will constantly encounter them.
But for a pyro to really shine you may as well take him to 130, nothing will change activity-wise. Just up your VIG to 44 and ATT to at least 30, 35 if you can. Don't think you need that fuckton of endurance, you won't get extra casts until like 30 of it, it's simply not worth for a caster.

can host put signs down here

PC
dsg

Why does mugenmonkey always show Darkmoon Talisman's MagAdjust as 226? It's glitched, right?

Doesn't Ivory and Sunlight Talisman have higher MagAdjust after 40 Faith?

what ever happened to draw/pixel user?

Based

I knew what I was getting into.

Was expecting to grind for Medicant's Staff for a good half hour. I put on SoA and gold ring and get it first try.

Thanks miyazaki

>tfw died to raime because i sneezed

this fight sucks

Gotcha. What kind of spells should I look into besides Vestiges, Black Flame Orb, and Fire Whip? Have two more slots at that ATT.

Pretty much this. Miyazaki is saying they're bad at communicating with players and need to work on that.
They're a Japanese company, of bloody course they're bad at communicating with players

Black Serpent can be surprisingly useful now, it actually does better damage and has way better tracking. It can be used to keep up pressure on multiple enemies.

got 1 lets get some more PC: dsg

that looks like shit
also don't listen to this guy other than don't go 100 if you go 120 you will be destroyed by Quality everytime a pyro has more fun in the 80 bracket because of the ability to 1 shot phantoms and 3 shot hosts/2shot try this mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/53650

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/53653

Why is Ornstein blindfolded?

>no softcapped damage stats
>no health
>retarded pyro setup
Looks like a typical garbage SL80 build alright.

Does anyone on PC have a spare Havels and FAp they could drop a poor user?

It's really on Bamco.
Under no circumstances should a japanese developer that operates solely in japan be forced to address an international audience because their international publisher, who gains exclusive rights to international publishing as part of an agreement which involves community management and PR as responsibilities, failed to manage the international community and public relations.

The first "working as intended" announcement from Fromsoft was pure damage control, and it was damage control because the people actually responsible for handling substantive questions like "is poise turned on" and "what does poise do?" had failed so fucking utterly to do their simple jobs that the developer was forced to step up and do it for them.

It's actually mind boggling how blatantly bamco fucked up such a simple thing. It's no surprise they can claim that it's "on their agenda" because DaS3 is very likely the last time fromsoft and bamco will ever work together again.

Warmth
Black Serpent
Fire Surge
Black Flame
And of course Great Chaos Fire Orb

Vestiges, Fire Surge, Black Flame, Fire Whip, Black Serpent, Great Chaos Orb, Warmth are all viable, Black Flame Orb is shit.

>actually caring about softcapping when the only 2 spells a pyro uses can 1 shot phantoms and 2 shot hosts
typical 120 shitter alright once again the memestream meta shows how they think Ds3 is about being "competetive" at 120 a pyro will get wiped out everytime by quality and can't enjoy invasions and be a dick which is really where the pyro shines

fug forgot i can only summon 2 at a time because i killed bodd

brb gona activate dancer.

Now I feel sad for From. I'm glad they're moving on to greener pastures.

Still waiting for Alsanna lewds, tame the fear with the Ivory Dick

Give me some (You)s if you nerds want an FC on PC

>Ivory SS is tiny, the shortest straightsword in the game
>The ivory side of Eleum Loyce is much smaller than the huge, black sword that presses against it
I'm not sure the Ivory King was the one doing the dicking, user.

Used goods a twig has more figure than her

We've got one already underway at the high wall

At SL120 typical pyro build murders a person even with a completely minmaxed quality build with 44 VIG in 3 vestiges casts while having comparable health, powerful backup weapons and enough slots for a nice pyro setup that enables mixups. 80 damage per tick fire surge is extremely powerful as well.

Meanwhile you are in the range where a typical quality build is already possible (just 27/40 STR/DEX, who cares when CCS is better in two hands) while having massive disadvantages in terms of damage, vigor and shit spell selection.

So are Lothric's Holy Sword and Wolnir's Holy Sword any good on Faith builds now? Yes, I know Faith builds in themselves are bad, but...

alright back online

What's a good strength weapon to reinforce while levelling in NG as a strength/faith build?

I'm at Smouldering Lake and have a Longsword+6, but it'd be nice to have a big weapon to go with it.

Sometimes when I get autosummoned I hear about half a second of someone on mic in a different game. Is that normal?

Fume UGS

I'm not sure how I feel about >E faith Scaling on Holy Sword. On one hand that's fucking bogus, on the other hand that wa with actual damage would be pretty scary. I guess faith needs some quick projectile though.

Wolnir's is definitely useable now. It just has that objectively shitter version of Morne's rage as a WA

>lothric's holy sword
>E faith scaling

>voice chat

Lothric's sword got an E scaling in fth. It's still a dex-leaning quality weapon and nothing else, and its AR is still shit compared to every other SS
Wolnir's scales evenly with strength and faith, making it essentially comparable to a quality weapon, with a slightly different stat spread.

Consequently, Wolnir's is ideal for a build like yours. Strentgh/fth hybrid greatsword with pure physical damage and a faith spell for a WA.

Is there a reason to farm and use the Desert Sorceress set other than marturbating?

Nothing about being Japanese has anything to do with how the game itself communicates poise.

I mean, there are entire fucking items dedicated to increasing poise that do jack shit. Vit is regarded as a useless fashion stat because heavy armor is solely useful for damage reduction that may as well be invested into other shit so you can roll more or out dps.

"Poise working as intended" pissed people off because it wasn't actually doing anything and really had no business existing as a stat in the game, shits just misleading.

And then there were all those stupid fucking vids of people holding up millisecond discrepancies in i-frames or hyper armor duration/durability like they're meaningful. Yeah man you fucking solved it, the devs honestly thought that after the last two games a player wondering what poise is doing will naturally measure their fucking roll animations frame by frame. It's just common sense.

Stability ring when?

>some absolute madman actually uses wolnir's weapon art in front of me
>decide to block it just to see what happens
>71 stability greatshield with 128 stamina guard broken from full stam
>0 damage

damn

it has good elemental defense and the hood gives 3 INT if I remember right

The hood matches the alva chest, looks pretty sweet.

>typical quality already made
>27/40 is viable for quality to ge tthe same damage output as a 40/40
Wow, I don't know where you took math but it must've been easy as fuck. An 80 pyro has an advantage over the 80 quality due to spacing and damage per spell the vestiges at 30/30 due enough damage to hosts and phantoms that it will easily make up for the "low VIG" even though 30 with Life ring +3 or RoF+2 gives any 80 build plenty of health because they aren't dealing with people who do 300-350 a hit with a broadsword as opposed to 40/40
Also, I think you're assuming that 80 is for fight club bullshit, it's not 80 is for high level invasions, the only people that care about fight clubs is /dsg/ and it's the same people everytime they aren't fun or interesting, invading with an 80 pyro is hard to deal with and I should know because I've only lost twice with my 80 pyro using those same stats and I've taken on ganks almost exclusively.
I don't do garbage fight clubs because I ain't interested in Ds3 being """""competitive""" I play Ds3 for the fun of invading and at 120, I don't invade people anywhere except pontiffs for FC's

>tfw no faith spell that slashes with a blade of pure white holy light.
It's pretty funny that the closest faith has to a quick spell is tied to a weapon with a faith req so low that most classes can use it at their starting faith + priestess ring.

Pyro god plays at 120 and he gets invasions anywhere.

I have faith in From to rectify this in the DLC!

Any idea of a different quick spell that's different than dart/flashsword/surge?

This shit still gets me every time.

if you are planning to invade with 80, well shit luck, you will invade 100 and beyond only, it's a retarded level that is too high for catching ng shitters
anyone who makes their invasion builds for 80 has brain damage, even 70 is already pushing the highest ng invasions SL range
it's especially hilarious when you have the gall to comment on pyro builds of other people while showing that unfinished abomination that will get fucking destroyed by any competent person you will invade in that range

A bright flash of light that does a bit of damage and fucks up the opponents vision

What armor should i go for if i want to go 2 handed paladin? DS2 by the way

>use red eye orb on settlement @SL20+2
>4 minutes for an invasion
rip

>An 80 pyro has an advantage over the 80 quality due to spacing
Go on, outspace this motherfucker.

SNAKEEE EATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Honestly, I'd settle for just a faithy version of flashsword that deals physical damage.

Come sit, anons.