Can you collect unemployment if you are fired for being too quiet/ too introverted?

Can you collect unemployment if you are fired for being too quiet/ too introverted?

The biggest issue is that if you are assertive enough to advocate for yourself in the unemployment bureaucracy you prove that you aren't inherently too quiet or too introverted to fulfill work functions.

Autism gets you SSI/SSDI

just file for unemployment and see what they say
make the reason "not your fault" if that makes sense.

I'm autistic by Veeky Forums standards but I don't think I'm clinically autistic

You need to get diagnosed with at least two conditions that are on Social Securitys 'instant approval list'; they have a list of conditions that if someone has, they approve you because you'll never better.

I picked Agoraphobia and Bipolar (Manic) side of the spectrum.

Once officially diagnosed you will be 'labeled' as SMI (Seriously Mentally Ill) and be approved your Title 19 (might be called something different in your state) which will cover all of your medications and transportation to/from your shrink appointments.

From there you get a letter from your shrink confirming your diagnosis and (if possible) their recommendation for approval for Disability Benefits.

You apply online, easy but is time consuming and then submit your application. You may need to fax over the letter from your shrink but that's easy.

Once your application is reviewed and pending approval, Social Security will need to have seen by on of their shrinks to verify that you mentally disabled.

(I applied myself and it took 2 months to receive a response scheduling an appointment with their doctors; usually a month or two out as the most.)

I didn't cut my hair for those two months, didn't comb or brush it, I didn't shower or save, I wore my most shitty torn/holy clothes to the interview; I also got my mom to drive, open the door for me and hold my hand as we checked in and were sitting in the waiting room waiting to be seen.

Once I was taken into the room (with two people in there) for the examination, I shuffled when I walked, looked at the ground and didn't say a word to them.

Then they ask you to solve a puzzle, test your memory, how you feel about life, etc.

After the examination was over they asked if I had any questions for them; I asked them I was approved or not. They told me they couldn't tell me, I shouted "THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THESE STUPID TESTS AND COMING HERE!" and walked back out into the room with my mother and grabbed her hand.

>fired for being too quiet

Sounds like you should apply for autismbux.

Fucking kek galore

How much money does autismbux net you? Is it different for each person?

This reminds me of that Chickenhawk Ted Nugent. Dude didnt shower and shit himself for weeks and was able to dodge the draft.

Three weeks later, I received monthly checks for $900 and a single one for 18 months backpay (the maximum) of $16,200.

Was what I did right?

Not at all but it's a hard life and it's every man for himself.

I didn't really have either of those conditions (just researched them online) and lied/acted at their examination.

I'm in college right now and I registered with the Disabilities Office for accommodations.

I get a hard copy of every Powerpoint used in every class, a fellow student note taker, additional test time and also in their testing center which is scheduled to only have you in there while you take your test.

You can do it too; just swallow your pride and commit to getting it done.

Surely they prescribed you medication? Do you take it? How did you get your mom to go along with it?

Of course they prescribe you medication.

No I don't take it, why would I? I don't have either of those conditions, I just picked them their comorbidities that will last until death and the prognosis is that I'll never improve enough to function in society.

I told my mom what I was doing from very beginning, she said "If you can get free money, why not try?" and when I got the letter scheduling the interview I asked if she would come with me for affect; she laughed and said "Of course, it's free money; fuck the niggers and welfare queens."

That picture is my OC, I put 13k in the bank and kept 3.5k around for pocket money.

In the I laughed because I was being a 'Character Actor' like Daniel Day Lewis and it fucking worked.

Do I feel shitty about it?

Not really, people fuck the government and other people over all the time; why shouldn't I?

You can get an official diagnosis with an anxiety disorder, get your unemployment, lawyer up, and sue for discrimination.

Hey man do what you gotta do. I always assumed they wouks drug test you to make sure you taking your meds.

nice why dont you sell some of those pills on the side.

Yet another reason I seriously want a nat soc eugenics program implemented.

you fucking malignant leeches need to be gassed.

Nothing worth selling.

Depakote, Zoloft, etc.

But I do get 160 10MG Valium a month.

And 60 30MG Adderall IR a month.

My doctor trusts me.

But you need to understand:

I'm doing this to get through college.

Once I have my masters, I file some forms stating I'm disabled and ALL of my student loans are WIPED OUT.

Then I get a great job and go back to paying taxes; in the end, I'll pay back when I borrowed.

Would you rather have a cunning employer working at your firm or a average jack off who is dead weight.

Also, FYI I got a vasectomy; why the fuck would I want long term debt and to bring another asshole into this shit hole we call Earth?

They do on certain meds, SSRIs.

Depakote and Lithium they require blood panels every 6 months to make sure they're not destroying your liver but all you do is two the night before and one that morning (you have to fast that morning) and the blood work comes back fine.

I've done my homework and I got results.

Who Dares Wins

nothing worth selling
>adderall
>valium
>zoloft

Zoloft is handed out like candy.

Valium I sell to Xanax junkies who can't score Xanax.

Adderall to university kids.

you know thats illegal right?

wow really makes me think