This is what $1 BILLION dollars looks like in actual, cold, hard cash

This is what $1 BILLION dollars looks like in actual, cold, hard cash.

Jesus, imagine what kind of life you could have having even just one of those pallets...

>Go into Bill Gates's warehouse
>He has 60 pallets
Would the cunt notice if I took a few straps from just one pallet?

Hey probably has like 500 mill in cash

Probably not. Pablo Escobar's accountant said that they lost about 5% of their cash to rats and decay.

I don't most of Bill Gates' money is in cash, bud.

For perspective, here's a million in benjamins

It's a fictional lamentation you god damn retards

Oops, didn't mean to include you my good friend.

>hurrr i was just pretending to be retarded
Nobody holds that much cash unless your name is Gadafi or Escobar

How fucking dumb are you?

imagine what the rothschilds would have in cash

Bill Gates is actually worth $90 as of recent. So it would actually be 1080 of those pallets.

$90Billion**

This is what 100 trillion cold hard (zimbabwe) dollars looks like.

Bet you're feeling pretty jealous now, huh Veeky Forums?

>shekels

Can your country literally ever recover from that sort of inflation?

they basically abandoned the currency and now use USD.

The Zimbabwe dollar is dead.
The government uses US dollars and apparently the people use some other African currencies.

>100 trillion Zimbabe Bucks equivalent to $27 Billion

Kek

Also they cozied up to china, you can use the yuan there as well.

{Citation needed}

A billion dollars isn't exactly a lot of money anymore. There are at least 2,500 billionaires in the world now - it seems almost pedestrian.

Personally, I am not particularly impressed by a billion dollars. There are people who sell cement and paper towels who have more than that.

Set your sights a little higher.

What's your net worth then mr big shot?

2,500 billionaires which do absolutely nothing productive with it. No wonder we are in an economic crisis.

Nothing "productive"??
WTF they supposed to do? Give it to you?

>do absolutely nothing with it
>they just have a giant money-bin vault, like Scrooge McDuck
>they just swim in it and talk to their 3 little nephews and this one fucking dolt of a pilot that hangs around.
>they don't invest it in companies that make smartphones, or pharmaceuticals, or cars, or weapons, or apparel, or food.
>They don't employ literally thousands and thousands of people creating opportunities for people around the world.
>The top 20% of earners don't pay 84% of all income taxes, that get "redistributed" to prop up the social program whims of career politicians who have never worked a day in their lives.
>they just have that one fuck-huge goddamn money bin and go around on adventures and shit.

hahahahaha and that is why you will always be poor

Goddamn if I had that much money I would just torch a bunch of it in time square just to trigger all the poors. Watching all the lower class urbanites and tourists burn their fingers as they crawl around on the pavement ooking and eeking trying to pocket a few crispy bucks would be bliss. With that one activity it would be obvious to everyone which class is really full of greedy opportunists.

hard to take a lot of risks when u have all that cash and ur such a big shot in business.

u spend ur time doing calculated slow shit.
to not make money and make tiny gains, which actually look like massive gains in perspective.

I love nice posters on Veeky Forums.

Takes me back to the days when it was less internally hostile here.