Masters in economics or corporate finance

Masters in economics or corporate finance.

Dubs decide unless someone comes up with a convincing argument for a side.

what do you want to do with it? what do you do now?

Student. Currently taking internships (no success), as well as trying to get some filler for my CV (tae kwon do trainer haha). I'm two years into my study of econ.

However, when i got my ba i can switch to a ms in finace just by taking some preperatory courses, or i can continue with econ, and eventually specialize in the 5th (of 6) year.

ok so you still didn't answer... what do you want to do with it? Do you not care, you just want a job and think studying money will make you money?

Work in a bank or something. I really have no idea, i just want to work in challenging environment within either of these topics.

corporate economics

so clos

99 says Masters in Art

Don't worry OP, not all is lost.... you can always go the Jeff Koons route and make a killing.

But you're probably hosed.

Enjoy those MFA chicks at least.

kek em

Biz is a relatively slow board, I'm not impressed

That being said op, good luck

Get a job when you finish your BA. Get good internships in your last two years and you'll be able to land yourself a decent job. Ff you really feel the need to go back to school after a few years, you can. And if you're doing well at your job, your company might even help pay for it or offer you flexible work hours while you go to grad school. Or you might find that you don't need the grad degree after all and you'll have replaced two years of going into debt with two years of making money.

nicely wew'd my lad

Most people who get a masters in econ plan on doing academic research, although, I know some who became very well-off going straight to the job market afterwards.

Finance if you want to be worth anything.

Spoke like a "imma work on wall street! :)" kinda guy

Jeff Koons, Damien Hirst, Andreas Gursky, Cindy Sherman all go for insane amounts of money, all alive.

art chicks are hot

I rolled Art so you have to take a masters in Art.

I bet you 10$ Art will teach you to be a better entrepreneur, businessman and person.
Nothing will make you value manage and strive for success more than being piss poor, which you will be because you picked Art you retard.