/drg/ Danganronpa general : Saionji supports France edition

Last thread:Last thread hit the image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

>Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

>DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

>DR3 New PV: contains DR2 spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=0AaOjY0cBzg

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>DR3 Prescreening Notes (Spoilers included)
Mirai-hen:jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/146842199258/spoilery-notes-about-dr3-mirai-hen
Zetsubou-hen: jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/146842538533/spoilery-notes-about-dr3-zetsubou-hen

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-muanga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/101865
>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/7Gene6ZM

>Projects
Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

Other urls found in this thread:

taima.tv/r/drg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for weedman

i want to kiri her giri

>Imposter poses as Junko
I remember doing that once
Would you ?

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Sure

Fuyuhiko gets to despair fuck Peko with 200% better despair vision thanks to having Junko's eye.

Nice match yesterday, right, Precious Precious Flower Saionji? I sure was busy on the streets, drinking and celebrating with the others.

But now, I woke up and it's time to return to the daily basis of the bullying.

Needless to say, that I want to bully Saionji all the time! I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Boring.
Damn protection.

o-oh

Man, I hate the timezones around this time.
So many corpses.
I guess when the tough is going, the going also becomes tough.
Correct me if I made a mistake.

You were extra nice yesterday tho ! Even if you can't hold your alcohol for shit and spilled half your pint on your shirt.
Ahahahaha the great bully-kun can't hold his liquor. You are a hack and a scrub that needs to bully beautiful girls like me to exist ! I hate you ! You're not even half a man like Souda is !

is the door the cap for poop or can you go out the door as well?

it was dead on arrival

Saionji is not that small.

and why are you enjoying festivities with your bully target?

Yes.

Dude Saionji is like 130cm ,Hajime is 180cm. If anything she isn't small enough

I think user meant small in general, her sprite in the picture looks like she shrunk both vertically and horizontally.

The mild lack of sleep make me wonder some stupid questions

1. Is Imposter's talent nearly as good as Analyst? For example, while impersonating the animator guy, does Imposter-kun make animations as good as the real deal? I know this might be answered in the anime, but it was a random thought.

2. If Izuru can be the perfect imouto if he wants, how would he pull off being Ultimate Multiple Birth Siblings

Yo, hiko.

We made a new charater on the pirate pad.

also, what are the tools of game making you have?

Kuzu is right. This is what Saionji and Hajime look like side by side.

Hey Ultimates,
My name is Hinata, and I’ll bully every single one of you. All of you are remarquable, the very best talents who spend every second of their day being the future of humanity. You are everything talented in the world. But honestly, have any of you ever bully someone? I mean, I guess it IS fun making fun of people because of your own superiority, but you all should take it to a whole new level. This is even better than making fun trials between each other.

Don’t be a stranger. Just try to bully me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I bully my entire class, and started picking on the youngsters too. Who else do you bully, other than “mocking the half-naked Tsumiki who imitate the turtle givin’ birth”? I also get to bully SSS rank bully material, and even have to bully the precious precious flower (She just tried to denonce me; shit was SO splash). You are all Ultimates who should just bully each other.

Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my precious flower

He probably is capable of copying one talent at a time.

Izuru samefags really hard.

He draws good, yeah.
I'll check it out.
Also, I can't give out my tools since it's a WIP and

And maybe he can pull a Pokémon shenanigan and use Double Team to make clones of himself.
Well, it's a WIP and I am the only one using it, but, I have a tool that can edit the script, music, sprites, CG and location of both games. Primarily has support for SDR2.

Ah yeah my bad. I should have lowered SAionji instead of shrinking her down

Fuck me, the mobile interface always confused me.
Doesn't help that I'm tired and nervous right now.

Sorry about that clusterfuck of a message

>if saionji takes off her shoes and lowers her head a bit she can give hajime a bj without kneeling

hmm...

Well seeing as he probably encountered one of the Madarai brothers in the first killing game and killed him, he probably just uses his corpse for this trick

Or he samefags super hard.

Ayyyy

Good enough. What editor are you using?

I've been on this site for god know show many years and I used to see this meme all the time and not once have I ever bothered to care what it is or the context.

We need to go deeper.

Maybe he uses his science related talents to make seven clones of himself. But that would be boring, wouldn't it?

Gimp. Took a while to get used to but it works pretty good. I get my transparent from the DR wiki
It's just a dudebro trying to insult /b/ at first and has been made into a pasta and spammed to death. It has died down but something like 5 years ago it was everywhere ,but that turned to be people ironically being offended ,and people ironically mocking people ironically being offended

How do you stop someone wanting an abortion?

Oh wait
That's probably what you meant by samefagging, right? Cloning. Damn memes.

I'll blame the lack of sleep again. Sorry.

Threaten to kill yourself?

Could be possible. Maybe using the Madarai corpses that Mukuro killed off or something.

Or maybe get Mikan to patch up those corpses for him.

God, am I the only one here who really wants to befriend__ Hiyoko?

Please. I'm not some suicidal fuck.

The origin from that meme is a troll, who impersonated a guy, who died in the car accident in 2004.

Many people bite the bait, and so, the meme sticked for posteriority.

We are underage students, the beer is prohibited! And I doubt Precious Precious Flower Saionji would support France!

Yes. Everyone else wants to bully her!

I'm not sure Veeky Forums is where you should be looking for advice about abortions. If she really wants it you can't stop her, but I have no idea what your relationship is.

Just go to a pro life american site and pick picture of foetus barely alive and shit. It can shock. Works well on women because of maternal instinct.

You could try also make a long rant about family values ,the glory of raising a family ,and the simple joy of unconditional love the family cell is the last rampart against the jews and how family>Career

if it is not the person carrying the child tell them to fuck off

if it is the person carrying the child they are in their full right to tell you to fuck off

Bully-kun, I'm feeling intense romantic attraction to Precious Precious Flower Saionji!

You better stop me if you don't want that "Flower" to get Deflowered!

You don't understand, I'm the one that wants it.
I did that already, the latter.
She's considering giving responsibility to me and cutting ties, which I am fine with considering it was a one night stand.
I'll tell them to fuck off once I have the child in my hands.

What if he is the father?

Why dosent he has any right over his children?

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Wait, are you serious? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Such atrocious tastes in women! It would be worth to put you in museum! Or a freak show!

You want the baby, not the abortion, right? And you're sure it's yours? And you don't care about raising it together with the mother? Just making sure I've got the right info here.

Bully-kun is gonna be a dad

well the father is not the one having to deal with it for 9 months

You better watch out, Mr. Bully!

I am a man of my words!

The next time you meet your "Precious" ""Precious"" """Flower""" Saionji, she'll be a whole different woman!

Yes I do. She also wants an abortion.
I'm sure it's mine I did it with her without protection because I uh forgot.
I don't really like her romantically anyway.
What?
That's my concern, she might be fed up and decide to off the child.

Sorry, i mean you, you're gonna be a dad.

But bully kun already has a daughter, saionji

What are the laws on abortion in Japan ? Is there legal recognition for a non married father ?

Well, I know both the patient and partner needs to write a consent form.

Did I miss anything important yesterday?
Couldn't get on sadly
Also about to go to bed. Wanted to say good night to all of you

That are you meaning by this? Kuzu-chan will raise my kid and think it was his kid? I'm in. Cucking people is another branch of bullying I need to invest in.

Go ahead, if Saionji is wanting the marriage. But I would still bully her everyday and you can't stop me!

What the hell, Saionji already has a dad, which she loves. She hates me, and I hope it stay like this!

No but he's stuck with it for at least 18 years afterwards.
Alright Kuzu my man, listen. You sound like an honourable guy, but I just wanna say that raising a kid, by yourself, when you're like 20, isn't something I'd ever recommend. That said, it's your call, and if you really, really know for sure you should do what you can. It's important for a man to do what he thinks is right.

Be sure to remind her you will be the one raising it, sign papers if need be to ensure her off your responsibility. Talk about family values. Contact a support group, I don't know the situation in Japan but many exist in the West that can help you convince her and have a child safely.

Be sure to hammer into her that it's a choice you need to make together and that you're willing to support the child's life.

>I'm sure it's mine I did it with her without protection because I uh forgot.

I would still do a DNA test if I were you. She could've also done it with someone else.

Also, you may need to offer her money to keep a child.

Oh also hello Bully-kun

Well I guess if you have a stable income and no criminal records it won't be that hard to get child service on your side.
However raising a child as a single parent seldom is a good idea ,both for the child and the parent. It's honourable tho. I respect that a lot but if there is a way ,try to get her to raise the child as well.

Meant for sorry
Have a Kaiji

Hello, Celes-user!

If you're rich, very rich, being a single dad is the best solution. Hahaha!

>tfw game did not let me give fuyuhiko-sama pekos undies

I actually haven't saved this yet. I really need to

So what about the anime? Didn´t it air already? What are the chances of getting subs today?

Eh, what you're saying reminds me of someone, I guess you're right, but, I feel like I am capable of raising a child on my own. I have good income, mostly spend my time at home and study at home. Plus, my friends could help me out if I need help, which I don't.
As much as the thought of raising one with her sounds nice, I have the impression she is not a "carer" and was only interested in the moment. Besides, I don't need to rely on anyone and she probably doesn't know jackshit about parenting ad much as I do, but the difference is the motivation to raise one, which sets us apart.
True, I think I'll consider it then, she seems like a slut even though she was around my age.
I'll try. But if push comes to more pushing, I'll raise him or her myself, I don't need help. Like I said, I can do it, I'm pretty well off financially and if I waste money, I could ask my asshole uncle. I uh... do have a few criminal records though, not a big deal.
I have my ways.
July 11, July 14.
We're special.

Puhuhuhuh
What about your parents ? Is it complicated ? There is no shame about having your family helping you

It is complicated, I loathe my parents and live away from them, I live in Tokyo and they live in Osaka.
They hate my ahem "outgoing lifestyle" so I cut ties with them a while ago.

I hope all of you are happy!

I am, Mikan my dearest, I am.
You?

Seems pretty complicated. I'd still wouldn't cross them off the list of people that could help you.
Parents are still humans ,and you shouldn't underestimate the power of blood bonds. Not saying that you necessary is in the wrong ,but you'd be surprised. Choice is still yours ,each situation is different ,be the judge of that.
Of course I am happy. Hope you aren't you kappa looking turd

Like I said man it's about doing what you think is right. I don't recommend it but I definitively won't be the one to tell you you can't do it. Just be sure what you're getting into.

If you can convince her you'll be the great dad were know you can be, she may be more likely to want to keep it as well. Try to hammer through that not only do you want to raise the kid, but you have what it takes as well. I believe you'd make a great father, try to make her see that too.

Another thing to keep in mind is that maternal instincts are rather a strong thing. If you do convince her to carry the child, she is quite likely to no longer want to part with it when it's born. Be sure to take necessary precautions.

And just because she only cared about you in the moment doesn't mean things will stay like that. Nobody is born caring and selfless.

Well...I guess, maybe I can inform them at the very least, they deserve to know even though they aren't the best parents I've seen.
Hey, thanks, you're right, I shouldn't assume she might not want it. I'll try to convince her and see where it takes me. I'll be ready in case she does do anything last minute.
It will be hard considering I don't feel attracted to her in the slightest, but I will try my best.

I'm not happy..

W-well.. I just hope all of you are in a relaxed mood.

Drama and arguing helps no one! Especially between friends!

Monokuma in danganronpa 3 future arc

D'aww, do you want something to cheer you up? No fair that we'll be happy or relaxed while you're not.
>Monokuma in Danganronpa, Super Danganronpa 2, Danganronpa 3 and New Danganronpa V3
FTFY

Well do tell what's on your mind. We're in full life advice mode. No problem keeping going this way. General would be dead anyway
Get on the taima i'll put funk ,and funk heals the soul and get you groovy
>The most violent and trained cast thus far
No awy they're here forever. They're gonna rip each other to piece

I love weedman! He can weed my ass up!

Be happy you're not CxT.

>weed my ass up!
...How would that even feel like I wonder.
Does it make your ass "smoking" hot?

>CxT

who?

Yo, Mikan, I have some sort of hump in my ass which makes my toilet paper red whenever I wipe after shitting. Anything I can do against it?

A pretty cool guy. He writes Chihiro and Togami fan fic and doesn't afraid of anything

I always assumed it's Chihiro x Togami which is shit pairing! SHIT

A nazi scientist who likes to give headaches to american posters like Nidai and Tokoposter.

Bully-kun is her henchman

Eat more green food and move more.

CxT have her uses sometimes.

Oh, advice mode?
In that case. Ahem.
I have a dilemma, for some reason, I am "popular" with both women and men, some men comment on me or flirt, I uh never did anything romantic with males before, just females. What do you do if a male says you look hot, and you feel like not turning them down because who the fuck knows.
You suffer from rectal bleeding?

taima.tv/r/drg
Streaming funk music if anyone is interested

You never bully her, and she never puts you in bad place in her fanfics, you guys are like a team.

I supose you can say no, some dudes are fine with being told off, not everyone is gay.

Does taima even work on phones?
Good, that's what I've been doing so far.
Doesn't stop some people though.

If you wanna fuck dudes, go fuck dudes. Otherwise, say no

>that kiss mark

Y-YO.. YO MAN YO.. YOO DUDE YOOOO.. YOOOOOOOO FUCK MAN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>green food
Now that's an advice I haven't heard before. Although I already eat enough green food.

Not really. It only loses some blood when there's pressure on it, so after shitting or when sitting down for too long. or when I'm sweating down there. But I already made an appointment for the hospital for the 19th. I'm just really glad it doesn't hurt.

Indeed. CxT user is the only named user I never bullied.

Just say no, damnit.

The most open minded advice I could get is to not take hook up too lightly. The homosexual community is very promiscuous. If you're unsure ,maybe wait to actually feel something ,if you want to cross that line
A less open mided opinion would be that homos are STD ridden ,depraved and that lustful behaviour isn't a good thing. Don't give in to the tentation of just fucking around. It's not worth it in the end. Especially if these occasions are presented under the influence of alcohol
Taima does work on mobile

>Indeed. CxT user is the only named user I never bullied.

And me too! You've never bullied me! Anonymous #4051! or was 4501?

Hey, I'm on case 4 from the second game and I'm at the point where I've gotta do that minigame with the slashing the arguments against Gundham, and it's somehow gotten very difficult because about half the time the slashes don't do anything to the words and I'm a bit as a loss as to why it isn't.

As much as I'd want to, I can't for now. I must leave a good impression with my future offspring.
Been doing that so far, aniki.
Had that impression, like I said though, doesn't stop some people.
Eh, I'll pass, taima on mobile sounds messy.
I'm pretty sure rectal bleeding triggers if you wipe is a toilet paper, there's a variation where it triggers from pressure and one where it just randomly leaks blood.

Go back and finish all the events with Peko and Nidai, their skill influences Cross Swords and helps a lot.