2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Blueberry edition

2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

VH Specific
>VH_160703_translated_V1.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

tsukinomizu.b.dlsite.net/archives/8626790.html
mega.nz/#!9kBDlLJY!_GINEiCoL...-tK5iB5lJVL6XM
mega.nz/#!9kBDlLJY!_GINEiCoLnO3ZiFl7hPP7F0gR6SBi-tK5iB5lJVL6XM
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180160.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vPEP9E_ipIs
youtube.com/watch?v=nsBFkL5jwdI
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180598
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2071683
pastebin.com/trd0heWM
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ178011.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dead again edition

we ded?

To fellow EoP RJ153653 translation is out on ulmf.

tsukinomizu.b.dlsite.net/archives/8626790.html
Just fucking release it already.

>tsukinomizu.b.dlsite.net/archives/8626790.html
are those fucking rats?

That they are.

Just finished pure route on Ariadne.
Another thing I should mention is that the final boss fights are slighter harder on the pure (true) routes in Ariadne and Magica, due to the change in the plot.
Not sure if the other ending has this end screen or not. I guess I'll find out soon. New Game+ time.

No one post mega links let retards figure it out themselves

name of game?

>No ロリ tag

Thanks anyway.

Just stumbled across A Boy and his Perverted Oneesans' Happy H Apartment Life and I feel like playing another game like this, in a modern setting.

Any other game not set in a fantasy setting? I wouldn't mind it being a bit longer.

Does Ariadne only have pretty pure and fucking lewd ends? Magica's bad ends were pretty great.

XVI ~塔の町のリズ~

RJ106101

RJ088540

To be honest, I'm not sure, as the guide that I looked at near the end didn't seem to too sure.
There is a key item you have to find along with being pure to get the true ending, I believe, so it could be possible that there are several endings and not just two.
This seems especially possible considering there is a mechanic in the game that lets you manipulate your purity levels (both up and down.)

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

>RJ088540

It's in modern setting but it still have element of fantasy.

link?:

Thanks.
I'm not a big fan of female protags but these look fine.

Why not? Tsukinomizu has a pretty good track record overall.

I have a bad feeling about that one is all. You know how you overhype yourself and end up getting more disappointed in a meh game than you objectively should.

Fuck you buddy.

mega.nz/#!9kBDlLJY!_GINEiCoL...-tK5iB5lJVL6XM
This is the translation, you can find the game at the mega link in the newcomers guide in op

No troll pls, this is the translation link

mega.nz/#!9kBDlLJY!_GINEiCoLnO3ZiFl7hPP7F0gR6SBi-tK5iB5lJVL6XM

I'm dicking around in Magica now. It seems that the X*2+1 CE thing doesn't work on the Sensibility meter. Weird.

Well, so far none of their games have actually disappointed me, in terms of actual game quality. The only thing that is kinda disappointing to me is that its only a short and it's taking quite a while for it to be made.

games with flat chested girls

So I tried losing to the first bandit outside town and now I'm left stuck in the trees on the edge of the map. Is this some bug from the original game?

yeah it does but that's generally a problem with game that focus on corruption, it's either a completely pure run or full slut mode one, no middle ground.

got stuck there too,just jump around and you're free.

So I just finished XVI, thought it was pretty great as is and if the rumored addition of random interaction scenes comes to pass I think it may be one of the best games ever.

Thanks user

So I tried minako and had a good time of the downfall but then it as soon as I started playing as the guy I immediately deleted it. I really don't like playing as the cuck.

it's too bad the game is still unfinished.

Any good games gotten translated lately?

> tfw you get cucked so hard you get superpowers out of pure rage and hatred

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180160.html

Aside from the slow start due to WORDSWORDSWORDS, this is a pretty good game. Just hold down shift for the first 5-10 minutes and let it all scroll past and then you can play without any more interruptions. There are a few text-heavy sections but MCs portrait is always on screen so you can always fap to her while you wait, she has a loli transformation, a blonde titty monster, and a generic knight, and her base is the glasses girl.

name 1 (one) good game

princess sacrifice

vitamin quest

I wonder if we'll ever know what happened to this guy.

Does anyone know where I can receive Magic Poisoning in Magica?

> that awkward moment when you recognize the music in a game used in another game

youtube.com/watch?v=vPEP9E_ipIs

it's shit. every fucking characters gets the same scene. you played one transformation you basicly seen any avaiable scene. it's shit.

Apparently you didn't get very far in the game, they each get their own unique scenes later, the only scenes that are the same are the monster rape scenes, and it's obvious they would be the same.

You need some understanding of these types of games to find stuff, so you probably just did it wrong; for example, if you go back to older maps with different costumes you can break through parts of the maps that were previously blocked and get scenes/character portrait cards.

1 unique scene for each 10 same scenes
i didnt bother with the game after a certain point , i just looked at panda and all the fucking cgs were the same.

You start playing rpg maker games today?

yes

I wonder if you remember what game this one was used in

youtube.com/watch?v=nsBFkL5jwdI

only on the inside

Like every game has the same music unless the download is 2 gigs.

>not being dead on the outside
Step it up sempai

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180598

how is this?

>prostitution
sign me the fuck up

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2071683
report back to me.

Without having played it I assume its some 6 scene buggy garbage like their other games.

>being undead
exorcise yourself

Why did she turn into a semen demon

>RJ153653
guise where canI find the RJ file?

we're all semen demons user. you just didnt accept it yet

Has anyone tried out Wandering City? It's done by Acid Style, the same guys who did Barrage. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. I know you can kill enemies to get drops, and sell these drops to buy scrap metal to fix things but... apart from that, I have no idea what else there is to do.

at the shop room the second girl from the left sells "repair level" upgrades which lets you repair higher level stuff like pipes and generators for more money and wrench upgrades like more damage and explosives

I got stuck after getting the tranny to move in into the helicopter and dropped the game. Big potential but I felt like it was cut short.

There's only like 6 scenes not including the animations from the enemies.

Basically, fix things to earn money (buy parts from the shop if you have to). Use money to buy upgrades which allow you to fix more things to earn more money to buy things like difference outfits (no impact on gameplay) and weapon upgrades.

Sometimes you can go outside and grab free materials and encounter new enemies.

The game is way too short and has too little content if you ask me.

where can I get my semen demon card?

because that's my fetish
corruption is the greatest

there's a limit to how much you can raise or decrease your purity levels iirc, i dont think you can go back to being 100% pure

where's the tengu in that ninja game?

I think he's the guy that Imos dreams about at the beginning of the game. Shame that he dies to a bunch of randoms.

Get to the second village that's a crossroads, jump the fence next to the tea shop.

For the Wyvern Valley quest in VH, where do you go after you beat the initial witch? The wiki says that you are supposed to find a girl covered in semen, but I followed the directions and all I can see are barrels.

So basically the same shit that happened to Imos?

Meh.

I think I preferred Mars from NTRPG2 in that we don't get an inner monologue every two steps and instead a stoic, silent protagonist whose reaction is entirely up to us.

Or do you prefer and MC like Imos where you can see him slowly break?

I liked Imos better personally. I liked getting his thoughts on the situation at hand and how he slowly gives in to his rage and despair.

You can see a similar thing happen to Mars when he finds out his sister was involved, moments like that are pretty cool to me.

what folder is it in/where is it?

On the subject of Magica:

What the hell are these Drops of Opening?

> when he finds out his sister was involved

slowly finding about that throughout the last week without the game really explicitly throwing it in your face was the best part about NTRPG2

those little sneak peeks around the corner was the shit that made me diamonds

did she though?

> ずぽっ

What did they mean by this?

Go to your local cumdupster office ( it should be hidden between the museum and the pollice office ). You have to pass a test but after that you're officially one of us.

> SFX for someone or something suddenly falling into a hole

Does this count for penises?

>Hearing heavy moans from people having sex outside
>All while I'm downloading erotic cartoon games
hahahaha

Why's everyone suddently talking about Magica, did it get translated or something ?

>pastebin.com/trd0heWM

the 2015/04 folder

Just match the picture from DLsite

Magica has been translated for months.

oh man i'm really late on h-games thanks

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ178011.html

HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIT THEY MADE A SEQUEEEEEEEL.

The first game was so incredibly hot with that big chested airhead MC, I was rock solid the entire time playing it. Pls tell me somone has a link to this gem.

> breast tumors

no thank you

what's this big tits are tumors meme?

Not him, but some anons like breasts so large it begins to bleed into a /d/-tier fetish, with tits each as large as her entire torso. I wasn't that one user who called it cancer, but I'm starting to hate them myself, though I usually hold my tongue to avoid shitposting like that other user.

Any chance of sharing an updated version?
COS RO3 v1.00 is a buggy mess made out of frustration, there were at least 4 updates since then, none of which are publicly available (although some private sharing is going on ULMF)

A cuck in real life abd a cuck in a game

Pottery

How is that being a cuck?
I'm not into ntr either

its ok to like ntr don't be ashamed

netorare bros unite!

No fuck off, I'd rather die alone than be a cuck

How do you get her to remove her clothes? I'm almost done with the game, have 4 bars, and am getting very tired of her refusing to get naked.

The hut to the left of the low class brothel should have an NPC in it that teaches you the wonders of exhibitionism.

Fuck, knew was going to be something stupid like that. Thanks.

I thought the prequel was pretty awful. I didn't particularly care for all the focus on breasts.

ded

.02 got shared in the threads.

So apparently Tobihime got an update two days ago. Was a mega linked in the previous threads?

What was updated?