/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Impotent Rage Edition

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.34
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220249028

You Suck Face

I bet people won't even try the Flatout/Trackmania races or creator addons.
If they do it's gonna be for one week and then gone forever

where the fuck is everybody

having fun
without you

tfw all you do is hurt people

well at least bump once in a while otherwise we're gonna be a sunken ship

i am serious

But all I do is hurt people.

>well at least bump once in a while otherwise we're gonna be a sunken ship
Blame the PCucks, they're the ones too busy being hackers and cheaters to bump the thread.

Only a few still cheat using externals in the crew. Most people just dropped menus entirely this update.

And where, pray tell, are the consoleshitter posts in this thread?

Who still cheats and who is reformed and clean?

UIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUIUI

i never knew how to cheat in the first place and i still don't know how

So I upgraded my Sultan to completion, bullet proof tires, armor, the various engine improvements yadda yadda. Can I go upgrade this at Benny's without losing all of my engine/armor mods? Is it better to start with a clean Sultan?

is Benny's only for lowrider shit or are there other exclusive mods there too?

Apparently you can upgrade the sultan to a 2 door rally car. The Banshee is listed as having mods too. It's why I wanna know if I lose my armor upgrades.

You keep whatever mods you had applied besides suspension in the case of upgrading to a lowrider.

All premodded parts carry over besides visual parts.

How new are you kid?
You dont lose anything if you upgrade them
>apparently
Holy kek, look at the fucking bennys website you can see the before and afters

>How new are you kid?
Pretty new actually. I picked the PC version up when it came out and only started playing again just yesterday. I haven't even done all the heists yet.

Thank you for the info.

>your mother call girl

what did he mean by this

>How new are you kid?
I got the game during the recent sale, I'm super new. Problem?

>Holy kek, look at the fucking bennys website you can see the before and afters
>implying the game tells you shit you need to know

Theres a picture of the sultan before and after modifications, if you cant count doors on a car then you are thick as pig shit

there's also armor you get in a clothes store instead of the gunstore and it's only cosmetic. Except the heavy armor that suddenly has armor value and makes you run slower in heists. But that doesn't mean the medium and light armor has less armor for more mobility. There's also stealth armor, but it's not like that helps in stealth?
This game presents you a mechanic that is NOT represented in what you see or expect all the fucking time. And once you realize an obscure mechanic the game trolls you if you expect that mechanic to actually make sense across other items and visual representations.
So to be honest, the amount of doors on a car? No, I don't trust that visual to actually be representative of the mechanic of how many people can get inside anymore.

FUCK OUTTA HERE DESTINIGGER

>reddit
>open source website
>uses https by default
>written with python, the next generation of programming languages
>thousands of subreddits, which allows for communities dedicated to core topics
>most users support black lives matter and other social progress movements
>voting system allows uses to curate content, reducing the reliance on moderators

>Veeky Forums
>proprietary software
>uses insecure http by default
>written with obsolete technologies such as php
>only like 40 boards, so you have to wade through like 50 GPU and faggotsation threads a day just because it's technically "technology"
>most users are violently racist
>no voting system, which has allowed trolls and retards to run amok, and moderators don't do anything because they do it for free

Tell me again what's so great about this place?

>python
>the next generation of programming languages

the instant I knew this was bait

and yet you can't differentiate /g/ with Veeky Forums

>falling for off topic bait
C'mon guys. Report and ignore. Not that hard.

>responded to the ones that directly responded the post
>didn't also respond to

what sort of master baiter are you that you're this shit at (You)ing people

Better than hearing about null, crime, higgus, crew killers in general, blater, pcucks, or qt again.

It wasn't there when I hit submit, it only popped up on auto refresh right after i hit submit.

>literally one exact minute apart
>"I didn't see it"

sure, and I'm Steve Vai

Ready for the update

In order for me to see it, and add it to my reply which was already typed up, It would have to be a minute and one second apart.

I can easily type up more words than you could scrounge up in less than 15 seconds
You're just full of shit and samefagging tbqh familabadore

Tfw the Fiat 500 is gonna be the fastest compact in the game because all new DLC cars are best in their classes.

Dat power to weight ratio.

When did this become about how many usable seats the car had?
And theres no car with two doors and four seats, youd know this if you werent new

Sadly they glued mini Cooper headlights and grill to the front of it

still buying on launch

I highly doubt that, user. And i have my refresh timer set for 60 seconds, if it matters. So yes, for me to see the post, it would have to be 61 seconds apart.

I'd post a picture to prove it, but you'd just accuse me of editing it anyway.

>you'd know about shit in the game if you werent new to the game
okay thanks

Pic from front?

Have you never played any gta game?

how do I clean this mess, does it need to reach a certain shitness threshold?

There better be an european grille which covers the Mini grille up like the iron mask in Phoenix and makes it look like a Fiat.

Sell your crap

>quit job
>choose race
>game throws me into an LTS match
Q U A L I T Y

>tfw cockstar monitors this thread.

Rockstar add the Cheetah Sports Classic already you fucks. Do the Infernus Classic and Deluxo while youre at it.

>start social club launcher
>would you like to enable cloud saves
thanks rockstar, little late but a very welcomed feature.

my WH is empty though

it's permanent

embrace the clutter

Thank you R* for this amazing feature then, truly it's what we all needed

Go play the sims if you want to customoze your apartment to the last detail then fuckboy

I agree with this, because the sims is fun

Fuck off fatass tranny coalburner

I wasn't sure if I'd like the whole crate grinding but yesterday I bought my first office/warehouse and it's pretty fun.

What's the average payout for each size warehouse? What's the advantage to owning a 2 million dollarydoo warehouse? I only bought the small 250k one and I'm about to sell my first batch

240k is the most you can make out of the smallest, not sure of the medium one, and 2.2 million is the most you can make out of the largest. The advantage of larger warehouses is that you can hold more shit which means selling more shit which means earning more cash.

price advantage? nothing but location
large warehouse sells for about 2.2mil

how do I change something about my character in the character creator without creating a new one?

Hey, Rockstar, are you listening? I have an idea for you:
make bits of rust and decay appear on all our cars over time, with no way to remove them.
Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Spam rockstar's email about creating a plastic surgery update.

Could Rockstar add civilian jobs and player families? More RP elements would be nice.

Too bad I refuse.

That's about the most autistic shit I've ever heard, no thank you

Avatarfagging is against the rules, lardass. Kill yourself.

tfw cuckstar will never add manual transmission cars

Play a real racing game

Nigger, this was an old SAMP mode. Kys.

now that'd be a pretty nifty thing to have as an option during races at least
>first person manual transmission only
>final destination

>doing crate missions in a quiet lobby with only one other org, nobody's fighting each other
>suddenly a low level joins and tries attacking them while they're doing drops
>i intervene and start killing him because they weren't messing with me and he's the only one destabilizing the lobby
>he leaves and they invite me to join their org
>decline but thank them for the offer and buy another crate
>get blown up by them on the way back to my warehouse
Why do I bother

You first

I don't care if it was an old SAMP mode, adding literal ERP and ingame marriage would add nothing worthwhile to the game and increase the level of attentionwhoring and drama in the general tenfold.
Fuck off Pajeet.

You seem to care too much about what other players do in their games. Are you sure that you aren't the autist?

I am willing to bet you're one of those players who runs around free roam deathmatching everybody when they don't have any intention on fighting back. You're a faggot, please kill yourself.

I care about what Rockstar adds to the game that I play. There's nothing autistic about not wanting things that have literally nothing to do with Grand Theft or Autos being added to the game. If they want to release a DLC catering to civilian roleplayers they should add the pizza delivery missions along with the emergency services ones to freeroam, not add fucking Second Life bullshit. Nice try deflecting though.

>if you don't want to literally be able to ERP and marry other players you're a freeroam K/Dshitter
Wew. Nice projecting. I spend most of my time doing crate missions, heists and racing, FYI. Aka the essence of GTA, not doing autistic roleplay shit about having a family.

> I care about what Rockstar adds to the game that I play.

You do realize that nobody is forcing you to actually play said "civilian jobs", right?

Also, you more or less described what civilian jobs might be like this game with the pizza delivery missions and the emergency services.

> not add fucking Second Life bullshit

You seem upset. If some players want to roleplay in this game. Who are you to tell them not to? You're really coming off as the autistic one, buddy.

> I spend most of my time doing crate missions, heists and racing, FYI.

Good for you. So what is preventing you from ignoring any and all possible role-playing scenarios? Plus having an additional means of earning cash is always helpful especially when faggots keep disconnecting from heists and missions.

So is shitposting, but you don't seem to have a problem with breaking that rule.

>Keeps telling people to kill themselves
We've got an autistic and cancerous faggot here

Your autism is flaring up. Please take this.

Nice madpost.

There is a massive difference between civilian jobs and adding actual civilian roleplay and second life shit, lmao.
>You do realize that nobody is forcing you to actually play said "civilian jobs", right?
Yes and nobody is forcing me to buy shark cards or use the Armored Kuruma but I still hate them both because they are shitty and I wish they weren't in the game.
All DLC takes time, so even if I'm not forced to engage in what the content is, it's still time that R* devs are spending coding shit that would add nothing worthwhile to the game when there are still things that could be worked on that would actually be worthwhile (jetpack, freeroam miniheists, nightclub DLC)
See my other reply.
I never actually said I had any problem with the pizza jobs and shit, those would actually be good. I said I don't want to see ERP and marriage added because it would add literally nothing worthwhile.

I wasn't the person you're having a senseless argument with. I'm just someone pointing out that you're probably one of those retarded faggots who most likely hacks the game with teleports. You really should just off yourself.

>Yes and nobody is forcing me to buy shark cards or use the Armored Kuruma but I still hate them both because they are shitty and I wish they weren't in the game.
Nice sense of entitlement. The world doesn't cater to you.
>I said I don't want to see ERP and marriage added because it would add literally nothing worthwhile.
Who are you to say they wouldn't be worthwhile? There are millions of players who play this game so there is bound to be some people who find it worthwhile.

I personally think more roleplaying options and features would be neat. It's actually pretty fun if you have an imagination. But I doubt the majority of this thread, or Veeky Forums for that matter, owns one of those and it isn't something one could just pirate and crack.

okay so does anybody have an educated guess on what the audi is going to cost?

also, doee anybody have a list or something of all the vehicles being added? trailer showed a car that looked like the ken block gymkhana mustang

Glad to see you're taking pride in who you are, but unfortunately, you really should just take your Domestos. Saves a lot of people the headaches.

>okay so does anybody have an educated guess on what the audi is going to cost?
I'm going to guess slightly under 1 million. It's a racing car, and prices for cars have been going up, but it also seems like it won't be a real top tier car.

>defending shark cards
I see I'm dealing with a true moron, so there's no point in continuing to argue with you.
Audi will most likely be 100-300k with a high upgrade cost at Benny's to transform it into the Rally variant

>doing a buy mission
>jetshitter strafes me
>alone, just question his motives
>says he's shaming me for RP boosting
>mfw

I'm level 40, what the fuck?

>Audi will most likely be 100-300k with a high upgrade cost at Benny's to transform it into the Rally variant
Was there a non-Rally variant shown in the trailer, or are you speculating? Seems like it's possible though.