Coinflip Bloodbath (NUGT/DUST) Edition.

Join us for the circlejerk (Veeky Forums chat):
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

-- Robinhood FAQs --
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta.
> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, go to stocktwats or suckingalpha (you'll find plenty of it here anyway, though)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or Yahoo/Google finance for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Finance lessons by Martin Shkreli
youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free Riding' violations?
No, it's not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds.
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11133567
conferencecalltranscripts.org/4/summary2/?id=3056688
finance.yahoo.com/news/mast-therapeutics-present-18th-annual-120000075.html;_ylc=X1MDMTE5Nzc4NDE4NQRfZXgDMQRfeXJpZANkaWNjMmNsYnNqMDc5BGcDZFhWcFpEeHVjejVtWXpkaFlqQXpZaTFpTmpVM0xUTmxZV0l0T0Roa01pMDJaakExWXpreVlqVTFaalE4Wm1sbGJHUStiWE4wZUE9PQRsYW5nA2VuLVVTBG9yaWdfbGFuZwNlbgRvcmlnX3JlZ2lvbgNVUwRwb3MDMARyZWdpb24DVVMEc3ltYm9sA01TVFg-?.tsrc=applewf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alrighty, goldfags!! I know you're just as sleepless and giddy with excitement as I am!
...and I know most of you are degenerate gamblers too, and held your ETF positions overnight rather than closing and re-opening in the morning....SO...

Who's bull and whos bear? And did you place your bet on the juniors or the seniors?

Step up to the table and watch the house take our chips!! (get ready for REEEEEE!)

vote pls

strawpoll.me/11133567

What would you consider making a fair amount am almost up 50% for the year, but am a poor fag so i cant say i made alot

a reminder that SWHC didn't start to climb until a couple days after last ER also. Everything's looking good, might not be too late to get in at open. If we can just get over that $30 wall...

Waiting patiently for jobs reports to decide what to do today...

who else riding /DUST/ to the moon today?

Wasn't ballsy enough to take the risk but i'm watching on the sidelines thinking gold is going downhill.

For anyone looking into LONG positions add HEAR to that watchlist.

conferencecalltranscripts.org/4/summary2/?id=3056688

An insider sold off 1.4million+ shares in 1 day and the market ate it up and is still climbing stronger. Might be new insiders buying in to rumors of an Apple buyout since 8 months ago.

Buy ethereum

Hey Anons, I've been robincucked ever since I downloaded this app and I've hemorrhaged money like it's no ones business. My question is if I should sell at open and do a restart, now that my trades have gone significantly better and I've learned alot more?

Or just hold my stocks, and expect them to go up. I have about 900 tied up in MGT and TGD.

Other info: I am currently down about 280 (it was worse, but I made 80+ in AH thanks to TGD mooning).

Also I have no day trades left, but I've been holding MGT for months and TGD for about 4 weeks now. Robinhood will allow me to sell if I want to, right?

TL;DR
Do I
1. Sell everything and slowly chip away at 280 deficit.
2. Hold TGD and MGT cause they'll go back up and that will be the fastest move?

got sum in there; got a pretty big bet against silver too. still bullish on gold in the long term, but we're definitely looking like we're in a medium term downtrend...

you bet Jdst too or nah??

1) TGD dod not moon; that eas one block of about 50 shares, so you didn't make jack shit.
2) You only put in $900. You wont make jack shit, amd your "hemmoraging money" was probably a loss pf five bucks since you started. Put some actual money into your account if you want to invest. If its that small an amoint, then just pick something and check your phone a month later, or if you want to gamble like the rest of the phagz here, then just take coinflip bets on leveraged ETFs. Either way you're "investing" obly $900 so dont expect much one way or the other...

Rekt
I started with fifty now I'm at 200. So I'm feeling pretty good

just dust

No... I have 3,000 in my robinhood account. I have 900 >>>tied up

151k jobs in august

F

Sooo fuckin glad I didn't sell off my TGD to go into DUST. We got until Sept 20-21 to recover. Dollars already down .34%.

Holy shit thank god i sat this one out. DAT NUGT MOON

Thoughts about XCOM and SKLN pls.

I took a huge loss at SKLN yesterday but XCOM helped me break even.

SKLN might go up again? Read something about a conference happening.

Should I hold on to my 1000 shares or what? lol

R.I.P. Dustbros, hope some of you can trade BH. Now if NUGT can stay low before market open and SWHC will fucking move...

What are some other brokers that have all the memes? I cant believe some are missing them

Were are you @ my gold senpai? Who TGD? They shitposted for weeks, now we ride deep.

So is this how the whole """trading""" thing works?
>Wait for a world event
>Pick a side. Bull or Bear
>get 2 hours of sleep
>coin flip
>Make or lose a shitload of money

Hold gold long term?

Bear here, just waiting for the inevitable decline after this little rebound. GLL and ZSL hopefully will take flight. No moon ride but they should cruise at 30000 feet.

I'm holding on to SKLN. It should reach $1 by year end. Same with TGD. And if you are looking at my ID, yes I'm bearish on gold and bullish on miners. Holding two miner stocks.

Coke and hookers when you win and tears and alcoholism when you lose. Don't forget the tears and alcoholism.

I rode XCOM pump on the 24th. Not sure what's going on with it. I think buyout rumors but obvious P&D when everyone on ST was saying sell at .82 yesterday. If buyout doesn't happen right away I'm thinking they'll be another pump within couple weeks. SKLN I think the same. No real knowledge tho. I rode them a little just on the pump gamble.

5k in TGD, familia.

The 8th should boost it. What did you buy in at at?

FUCK

do I sell before market open?

im looking at ~200$ loss right now..

SKLN at .1929

XCOM at .65

I got on them yesterday morning. I had some SKLN a few weeks ago but sold them off. Maybe I should've kept them idk

I'd abandon ship and buy this stuff

Verrrrrrrrrrrry nice. (Laugh at people who make fun of small account. They're mad because they're conservative pussies.)

anyone in CLDC?
why did it crash, and why can't I buy this dip??

nugt needs to hurry and rise to offset my dust loses

.5 in at tgd @ 12000 shares should have bought at .42 yesterday

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I sold BRI at 2.25 for a measly $80 profit

MSTX boys it's show time. Get in while you can this shits going to hit 6+ if phase 3 passes
finance.yahoo.com/news/mast-therapeutics-present-18th-annual-120000075.html;_ylc=X1MDMTE5Nzc4NDE4NQRfZXgDMQRfeXJpZANkaWNjMmNsYnNqMDc5BGcDZFhWcFpEeHVjejVtWXpkaFlqQXpZaTFpTmpVM0xUTmxZV0l0T0Roa01pMDJaakExWXpreVlqVTFaalE4Wm1sbGJHUStiWE4wZUE9PQRsYW5nA2VuLVVTBG9yaWdfbGFuZwNlbgRvcmlnX3JlZ2lvbgNVUwRwb3MDMARyZWdpb24DVVMEc3ltYm9sA01TVFg-?.tsrc=applewf
Sorry about the shitty link. But seriously everything is pointing these basterds did it

well I've just erased an entire years worth of gains

i need a fucking meme lads, a fucking good one that will give me 400% return.

Nothing in that article makes me think it'll pass

F

what happened

DUST happened
It's funny, I had a dream this morning I was 20% up but when I went to check my phone to see if it was real I almost threw up.

>nugt wont fucking move
JUST FUCKING END ME

yeah I was right there with you m8

AMRS shiller here, whoever purchased at .40 can pull out at .42 or continue holding.

SPU rally?

THLD is taking off boys. I gave STEM and AQXP

fml why is everything fuckin red

SAEX GET IN NOW YA DIP

Hold through the storm. If you sell for a loss you will regret it.

robinhood is kind of retarded sometimes when it comes to accounting your portfolio balance

for some reason it says im down -$721 but I know for a fact I only took a 200$ loss on DUST this morning

it is inflating my 'end of day' value from yesterday for some reason...

really?

got out of the DUST position but i reinforced ZSL and DSLV a little bit (more if dip continues; dont really believe in silver much). If that redbound you mention happens, i think its going to be a few days at least, and won't happen today/tuesday given this new sentiment related to the jobs data...

you going with DUST or JDST, senpai??

So what happened to skln?
>enjoying this sweet sweet dip
>in at .15

Neither GLL, ZSL, GG and TGD

FUCKING $SPU AGAIN

ESI bagholders watching their dead cat bounce right now.

When the Chinese pump, they pump for weeks.

MGT YES!

>dust rising
>nugt dropping
im never dabbling in gold again

ESI is on the move.

Fuckin PI what the the fuck

MGT

Who else still holding MGT?

next time will be better

I cant believe PANW has climbed all the way to where it was before earnings when i fucked up and bought at $146 right before it crashed

heres to breaking even!

I held through earnings but disposed of it yesterday. Didn't think it'd go up that much today.

>TGD is outperforming NUGT

Can we all collectively agree that little of this makes much sense

I mean come on

It makes total sense, people are fucking idiots. Who's buying TGD at .49 when it will be .45 next week? Who's selling AMD on good news?

Gold and silver free falling from the massive gains this morning

I'm glad I sold on highs and bought the dips

What kind of moon missions are going down

>$AMRS

t-t-t-to the moon when?

SWHC... i-is it time to buy?

Losing my ass right now in that and SWHC. Better bounce, this is rediculous.

afternoon rally? or will this continue all day? i don't know when to schedule my daily sudoku

set a limit sell at. 42 and chill

I bought TGD at .41 hehehehehehehe

How are you getting away with the daytrading?

I'm holding over the weekend. The Asian markets usually pump the shit out of gold.

Use ustocktrade for daytrading fampai

Moon mission expected to be on November, or whenever they show some news about non-core asset selling. Sell at .42, buy at .40.

I have a list of mining companies that I check and I notice some are lagging behind the actual price of gold and silver for whatever reason. And I buy and sell based on those discrepancies. It's not like I make a lot though, it's usually 3-4% per trade

I thought ESI was done for?
30% in day isnt done for.

So that SWHC dips. Should I be tempted?

And it just keeps going up

"dead cat bounce"

What are the requirements?

Itt is on the move and nobody is paying attention.

is it in android play store?

Cuz it's a pump and dump. worthy of tugjobs.com

Maybe we should have been paying attention to this instead of the TGD money hole

I'm ready to short it.

i bought one share to rid myself of the temptation... set a limit buy for $22
i'm guessing that as the angry heat of summer fades, so will the potential for riots. now it's just waiting on the debates for "gun control" topic to spark panic buying.

"You cannot sell this stock"

What kind of cuckold service is this, and why don't any of you lads use Questrade?

MEET slowly going back up to $8

Easy money