/srg/ speedrunning general

it just keeps happening edition
currently pikmin

It's pretty much confirmed at this point that Mike Uyama is deliberately pushing trannies and tranny lovers onto the main stage

Anime > speedrunning.

This Pikmin run is too slow, mercy kill it and move on to the good shit.

I don't have a secret agenda.

Hey who's the THICC girl on the left?

Getting permabanned at this point is a medal of honor.

i missed the beginning of the pikmin run, was it just a graveyard of before they turned on emote only mode or what?

or was it a preemptive emote only mode for safespace reasons?

iktf, got permabanned last AGDQ for typing "WinWaker MY MIND WANDERS... WinWaker"

Not really if it took you this long to get banned.

My main Twitch account is permabanned since AGDQ 2014.

>claims that anime is better than speedrunning
>posts fucking haremshit
Okay.

Can anybody dig up the submission forum post for this run?

>not speedrunnning anime

This shit pisses me off. Reminder that genuine transsexuals (either the scientific ones with hormone/chromosome/etc disorders or just the ones who struggled with their identity their whole life) despise the attention whore special snowflake crowd.

These assholes want the rights, attention and automatic loyalty of the social justice crowd without any of the struggle. It's the equivalent of someone who shows up to a caner rally as a survivor but never had cancer.

It was free for the first minute of the run before becoming emote-only.

The former

It was a bit of a mix of both, things hadn't gotten really bad, just some KappaPrides and a few "TRANNY"s

I don't even remember why I was permabanned last year. Sad

>girl
user I

Greetings from tumblr! Male is one of my all time favourite genders can't wait to see it destroyed! Let's kick patriarchy's butt! Oh, and save the HRT :)

SENPAI TEACH ME!

literally who gives a shit

You're all mentally ill so it doesn't really matter.

>whisper a mod for an unban
>he unbans me
>KappaPride TwitchRPG ANELE
>Perma'd again
I'm such a fucking 12 year old

Somebody donate with this

I got permabanned way earlier when a runner introduced his "girlfriend". So I had to make a new account. Now with this Pikmin run I don't even have to care because the mods are cowards. and put the chat in emote only mode.

I hate these kinds of people. The twitch chat can rag on just about anybody else but then some tranny gets special treatment.

WHY.

this must be one of them new-fangled "safe spaces" I heard about

It looks like a natty girl.
And she has cowtits, which I don't think any tranny has.

Emily > Cosmo > my 2 yr transitioned gf

Meh

Proud to be permabanned as of several years ago.

Did they seriously enable emotes only in the chat? This is so fucking disgusting. Got to enforce that safe space, simple moderation isn't enough. Words are too dangerous, sentences are toxic as fuck. Communicate only in 30x30~ images, you wouldn't want to accidentally utter some wrong-speech now would you? :^)

Nobody, which is why they'll keep forcing it down your throat, until you do which by then it will be too late.

she is a feminist.

>implying I'm one of them

Actually I just hate attention whores and leeches more than anything, and the culture that promotes this shit.

"This is not going so well..." the runner says
at least """"""""she"""""""" knows

I love emote only chat, it's great seeing creative people come up with new insults using only emotes.

I just tuned in. why are two men sitting on the couch in dresses? this can't be real? it's a donation incentive, right?

Yes? They're the most cock hungry sluts of them all.

they won't read it, it's just wasting time

How many good runs did you see

Mighty Switch Force
Catherine
Bioshock
Dishonored
Jedi Academy
Castlevania 64
Momodora
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic 06
Deus Ex
Jack and Daxter
Shatterhand
Shantae
Pepsiman

Remember when the MHC all dressed up as a donation incentive?

They'd be banned for doing that now.

Why are these degenerates being treated with respect?

I think they might have some underhanded tranny loving agenda, but I'm not sure.

They wouldn't actually try to bring the LBGT shit into a casual speedrunning event, would they?

>TriHard TwitchRPG WutFace doesn't get you banned
>KappaPride TwitchRPG WutFace does
oy vey this is some serious racism

I'd totally fuck the one in the middle

>men are banned from sitting on the couch in dresses ironically
>but not banned from sitting on the couch in dresses unironically
Simply amazing.

>tranny
>doing an all parts run

poetry

You're one to talk, furfag.

Trannies truly are the worst of the worst
I bet the gays and lesbos hate them for hijacking their movement or whatever the fuck you want to call it

I think the Super Mario World run with the three friends was pretty good, they had the bantz

Also enjoyed the Super Mario Maker Let's Play

you should hate this run because it's boring and shitty not because it's a tranny piloting it

And yet, this combination won't get banned.

When you depict the tranny doing it, it's fine.

When you depict the white guy doing it, holy shit get banned faggot.

I just finished underalterbach and it made me realize how much of a loser I am, thanks user who recommended it.

The movement was literally started by trannies, moron

You know, Werster is still probably one of the best Misty cosplays I've seen, as sad as that is.

>I let my wife's sons stay up all night to watch two mentally ill crossdressers play a game.

Are these actual women or just a bunch of trannies?

Thats a pretty convincing tranny if it wasnt for the voice. Had to actually double check to make sure

The run is shit too, yes.

>you will never suck the one in the middle's huge cock

>I let my wife's two sons stay up all night to watch two mentally ill faggots in dresses play a videogame quickly poorly and giving you my hard earned money which I could have used to buy them a videogame or something

>SGDQ
guess

I'm talking about LGBTOMGWTFBBQ shit
Would be fine with just LGB imo

Yeah, the voice is unfortunate. I'd bang

>chat is in emote only mode
>[message deleted]

why?

This.

WutFace is pretty clearly not white

>sending whispers to people who get banned in the chat

there are too many, I can't do this

I just realized its the player talking. Good, speed gaming community is still 100% girl free.

safe spaces shouldn't be seen in public. They're very unsightly.

>all these pandering donations of WOW WHAT AN AMAZING RUNNER!!!! from people who've probably never even heard of the runner

fuck off

Why are there so many "speedrun" games where they're basically just playing the game a bit faster than an average player? It's like everyone wants to be a speedrunner so they just pick a game that isn't done to death and call it a speedrun.
Watching something like Super Mario 64 or a Zelda game compared to this shit is way more interesting because of all the glitches, techniques and actual SKILL required.

unban me senpai

they've lost almost 10k viewers since this run started

It's weird. when GDQ started all we got we mostly normal people mixed in with some turbo nerds and autists. But it all was relatively in proportion. Sure we had some people who thought it'll be a great Idea to stream Final Fantasy for 11 Hours but nothing major.
then it all started with cosmo wanting to become wanda. Sure. 1 out of all these people seems statistically reasonable, but now we have what? 7 at the event? That is FAR too large a number for such a (relatively) small group. The fuck is going on?

Because DIVERSITY needs more ATTENTION

Just imagine all of the truthful donations they have to sift through to find one of those

cultural marxism desu

If it's really so much worse to be a woman then why are there orders of magnitude more mtf trannies than ftm?

Remember you're watching through a stream with a mediocre camera. In real life I doubt you'd have to double check.

If only there were more games with mechanics suited for speedrunning like SM64 or more huge communities to find glitches like OOT.

>no shovel knight
>no hotline miami 1 or 2

any speedgames you missing?

>let your two sons Dan (10) and Colin (7) watch Pikmin speedrun because they love them
>"Dad, why are there these two men wearing women clothes?"
How do you respond?

Why does this donation reader talk like a kindergarten teacher?

Also how many biological females are on that couch? I'm curious

Because Hitler failed to be a real man.

I was looking forward to a girl run. Then I heard the voice and was disappointed. But now not really, This run is boring and I'm going to bed. No reason to stay up now.

A guy literally just got banned for posting four sword emotes.
HiImSwimy: TwitchRPG TwitchRPG TwitchRPG TwitchRPG
HiImSwimy has been banned.

I point this out because of how utterly random this is. Before they at least had a reasoning behind the bans.

Pikmin can be pretty interesting, but the commentators need to be on point.

so yeah, this one was doomed to be shit from the start

So are these actually girls or "girls"

>ONE GUY HAVING HIS TWO SONS WATCH THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS
>ONE GUY SUBJECTING HIS FUCKING BABY DAUGHTER TO THIS SHIT

FUCK

YOIU
HTFH

>If you wanna be really BALLSY
If you like balls so much, why go through with the transition?

Here, have the:

Official SGDQ 2016 Tier List

>Old GQD Tier
Jak and Daxter

>Top Tier
Deus Ex
Sonic '06
Curse of Issyos
Gimmick!
Star Wars: Jedi Academy

>High Tier
Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Race)
Pepsimeme
Demon's Crest
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight (One-Handed)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Blindfolded)
Catherine
Actraiser
Hagane
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX

>Mid. Tier
Sonic Adventure 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Max Payne 2
Fallout 3: Tranniversary Edition
Tetris Block (Excluding setup)
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror (Co-op)

Easier to chop off a dick than to sew one on.

She IS talking to children, you know.

>Why does this donation reader talk like a kindergarten teacher?
It's a freudian thing. A lot of gamers are used to being treated like children by women.

>Also how many biological females are on that couch? I'm curious
three dudes one couch.

the inability to get dubs on this board lovers the chance of getting Knight, Monk, Wizard, Summoner, Oracle, Lancer, Ninja, dancer or dark night versus the other. It also makes it pretty damn fucking hard to get Onion Knight as you can only get it with a 000.

GeoMancer get.

chat is way too fast to moderate
i guess they are just looking for specific emotes and ban them

swords are phallic imagery, he was clearly referencing the fact there are four penises on the couch

being phallic imagery they also reinforce the toxic and oppressive patriarchy you fucking bigot

You forgot the DKC3 race which was fucking hilarious.

Its a bit tricky but from what I think its from left to right: girl, "girl", girl, fuckboi