/wowg/ - World of Warcraft General PANDAS :DDD

Panda edition :3

/wowg/ guilds:
US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)
(Both are dead af, no idea why they are still here)

EU:
@ Shattered Hand (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed) (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Butthurt babies filters if you cant handle the fun:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp (embed) (embed)

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQP53sse_-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Belfs of above average size

daily reminder if you are a clothie you are asking to get raped by big strong Melee and that is in your class fantasy.

Ralph ;^)

Fucking pandas, they are all autists or furries.
Panda genocide when?

pandas

go back to the old thread, this one suxx balzz

Daily reminder that you're a disgusting fat pandashit, no alpha plate male will ever seed you.

>he thinks he can beat pandas
Good luck, male pandas together are unstoppable :3

What can i do, mage fits me the most. The only class that i would change to would be warlock but since they cant be pandas i cant main one...

I am a clothie faggot D:

kek

>playing a faster in legion
It is like people want to be ralph.

>faster
Wait, when can we play the flash in WoW?

So are there any notable mage champions?

mastery or multistrike for prot pally pvp

Everyone who plays a caster cloth class is pretty much a sub bottom bitch like ralph.
Confirmed by holinka.

hi Anons, I am a PROUD human Paladin... FOR AZEROTH!!!

Kill yourself tripsjit.

your first bucko

Actual Legion Wardrobe is so fucking bad. A quick addon put together by some russian is miles ahead.

What's it like? I can't imagine it would be easy to fuck something like this up.

>tfw only 2 more months of Siegemaster Mar'tak narrating our raid

>three prominent archmages who appear quite often
>Med'an's tutor or foster father or whatever, also the very first human undead from a bazillion years ago, unrelated to the Scourge
>Millhouse
>a forgettable quest NPC from Outland
>a new character
7 out of 8 are existing characters, and 6 of them are more or less well known.

>be kid
>started WoW a week before BC
>just shit around most of the time exploring or just shitting around doing nothing
>took my sweet ass time leveling
>always got sidetracked trying to climb up the mountains or some shit
>ran across all those cool empty farms and other shit hidden in the hills along with several holes in the world without youtube
>always poor due to repair costs and my constant shitting around with little progress
>one point created a night elf for the sole purpose of providing some "companionship" for coin in a moonwell "hot tub"
>guild ended up helping me get my epic paladin mount at 60ish while they were already 70 in full heroic gear+some casual raiding
>epic mount quests were removed within a week after that
>never entered a raid at the intended level until raid finder was made
>never even hit level cap until late WOTLK
>somehow had fun

>MoP left a bad taste in my mouth after doing a gorillion dailies during cata
>kept bouncing between F2P mmos and nostalrius (RIP) in an attempt to regain those early feelings of discovery and shitting around
>get too caught up in bullshit to enjoy the leveling process
>consider RP but always feel like king autist when trying to
>the urge is coming on again to level something to 30ish and never touch it again
>Nostalrius is kill
I don't even know what to do anymore. Rift became even more repetitive than WoW without any of the charm and I haven't even seen anything else come close to the same quality of the world building in wow that encouraged exploration rather than throwing invisible barriers everywhere. I'm too much of a jew to sub to wow or another mmo again.

/wpsg/ is no help right now, bitching about some guild drama or another. Do you guys here in /wowg/ have a solution?

>he still does the lower citadel bosses
I already miss Kilrogg though.

Hunters probably got shafted the hardest with Champions. Rexxar is love, though, so I'll just use him as my bodyguard and forget about the rest.

I only know two hunter champions, and I am pretty sure the other six are completely new characters.
The gentleman beastmaster looks cool though.

There's nothing stopping you from being a retarded faggot again on retail you know

I don't know why we didn't get a shadow hunter like Rokhan or a dark ranger. They are classified as hunters followers and overall act like them in WoD.

Suicide is the only option, friend. I thought MoP was really fun for exploration, and WoD overdid it with putting shit literally fucking everywhere. Legion is really fun for questing and exploring though, it's also super pretty.

I do the same as you though, been bouncing between private servers, random F2P mmos, while maintaining my WoW subscription with gold. BDO is pretty fun for exploration, but it has the worst gookshit endgame I've ever seen, and balance is non-existent.

Who is this?

Who has the most rank 1 titles? Always thought it'd be cool just to spam change with a macro maybe all your r1 titles while chilling in the main city, can't get more elitist then that

>Vargoth
>forgettable quest NPC
fuck you too

I'm not gay but that image gave me a boner.

I want to transfer my main to another faction and realm. Should I do it right now or wait before Legion drops?

Alright peeps, levelling a healer for Legion. Give it to me straight, Holy Priest or Holy Paladin? Which is more fun?

Vargoth is one of the three archmages I mentioned, not the forgettable NPC. That's Ravandwyr.
I love Vargoth more than you do, faggot.

>Panda demon hunter
you subhuman.

>namefagging

You're as bad as him.

Just give me male panda warlocks ;_;

you arent gay, no gay men would ever get a boner from a pic like that.

>meme arrows on Veeky Forums

Shut the fuck up you inbred russian piece of trash.

File name.

How the fuck can a man have such perfect tits?

Oh boy, a long list of things that never happened

>tfw too lazy to check if these are 100% drop chance

I had a lot of fun with rift, I loved finding relics or artifacts or whatever they were called out in the world. I remember that they even put some out beyond fatigue zones, daring you to risk death for rare ones. That was a ton of fun.

Anyways, only other MMO I've actually managed to put considerable time into has been GW2. For all its faults (and there are many), it's got fun gameplay and good lore, on top of a solid system. It's also a couple steps in the opposite direction of WoW and WoW-impersonators, with a lot of fundamental differences in how combat and gear works.

Its definitely not for everyone, but it's a good game and there's no sub fee, so it's the game I go back to whenever WoW gets stale for me. Base game is free to play with various restrictions (not pay2sprint but I think they're substantial), or you buy the new expansion and thats it.

that was a bit more than I planned to type, but I'd say its worth a shot if you're really looking for something different. or, maybe you've tried it already and I just wasted 5 minutes

fuck you

They're 1%, just like the mounts. It's to add more "prestige" and rarity to the illusions.

>tfw there will never be a race as aesthetic as the Mogu

Didn't read these, but I tried playing rift and I couldn't stand it more than 15 minutes, like most mmos. It's literally a piece of shit, movement and UI is weird as shit.

I'm too used to WoW and can't play anything else. I wish I could be fixed.

>ugly rock people
Go play wildstar, they cis scum alliance equivalent has them

Etherals are the most aesthetic.

I tried GW2 when it came out and I couldn't stand it. I'm too used to having 40+ keybinds to go to a game with literally ASSFAGGOTS amount of skills. I just want a game that has an insane amount of skills again, like WotLK Hunter.

>Wildstar
>having any not shit architecture, let alone architecture better than the mogu

You have 10 seconds to MEME as hard as you can. GO!

Leeeeeeroy Jeeeeeeeenkins!

youtube.com/watch?v=qQP53sse_-c

R A L P H

I want every fempanda ass.

Do you have fabulous hair like blizzard?

They're without a doubt my favorite race.
>elite titanic warriors, more than vrykul
>so badass that they turn themselves back to stone after succumbing to the curse of flesh

>VYRKUL STORY, BRO
>DO YOU EVEN LIFT, BRULE?

I FUCK*ING LOVE LEGION :DDDDDD

>mad because you're a product of 46 cycles of forced miscegenation

Vrykul are based as fuck, you dimwit bazoozle.
I've been waiting for more interaction with them ever since WotLK, where you could talk to two friendly vrykul at most.

>go ptr
>wtf was that a gnome hunter
>nah, probably some transformation item
>again gnome hunter
>logout
>create new character
>gnome hunter with some fucking mechanical rabbit as a pet

I feel physically sick

>being this delusional and retarded

>pvp as WW monk
>feel useless
>switch to MW monk
>feel useful

All smiles

get a bf with purple hair or a cute belly

>retard
>doesn't read patch notes

Checks out!

>tfw a few days away from finally quitting WoW after 9 years
now if only they'll refund me legion it'll be perfect

sad to see the game this way

STOP ASKING PREPATCH IT IS COMING 2ND AUGUST 2016 AS BLIZZARD HAVEN'T EVEN ANNOUNCED END OF OLD SEASON

>legion is literally the funnest wow has been since BC

lmao, bon voyage son

>Lead quest designer
Well that explains a lot.

It's only fun because it's the first content patch you've had in 18 months

how long do thrall and the greatmother take to reset? been waiting for far too long

Wtf is wrong with these guys?

>ywn meet the 6.5/10 love of your life playing video games

Fuck man, i should have been a dev.

They always get to have the most fabulous of hair D:

>fabulous

surely you meant to say "gay"????

>this man designed the legendary ring quest

It is a panda poster, what do you even expect.

You are talking to a mentally ill literal gay autistic dog fucker.

This guy doesnt look gay to me

I'm not sure any of them actually are gay.

But dogs are ewww sexually.

Might want to replace it with hillary supporter, that will make a lot more buttmad than dogfucker.

>mad because you're an absolute mutt

You fuck dogs, or rather dogs fuck you.

Neither, i am waiting for ultra best homo panda like husbando for that stuff :3

Dogs are just dumb and boring, you cant have emotional or autistic conversations with them D:

>815 ilvl already just from doing world quests

hnnng, we casual now baby

Damn son, you got some blues from doing quests?? That's SICK!!

t.mad

Is the new level scaling technology already in the game? I currently running arround with my level 4 warrior outside of goldshire.

The enemies there are level 4 (6). When I look them up on wowhead they should all be 5 or 6. Not for. Same with the spiders.

>Decided to take a peak at the changes to Affliction Warlocks
>The notes might as well have just said "We're changing it back to Cata but with different Soul Shard mechanics"

Not sure if I should be onboard for this or not

First of all, level scaling is Legion Zones only.
Second, this is likely a result of leveling nerf a couple months back.

Tfw playing my old character I haven't mained since BC

I feel whole again lids

>he didn't main a paladin
>he didn't deleted his paladin and created a dk when wrath came out
I spit on your grave.

It's shit. Press UA multiple times.

Which class is currently in a better state, Hunter or Rogue? Trying to decide which one to main in Legion