>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Cron0mEclipse/
reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4rzlgt/testing_vitality_armour_and_rings_follow_up/
youtube.com/watch?v=zefIm9HQ45M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Made first; use this in the mean time

You know that you won't get anything for posting this same fucking dumb pic so many times, right?

No.

I had no fucking idea.
I've been using one with an AGS for the past couple days, am I cancer?

I think it was patched in the latest update.

It's definitely not, I just checked.

>this one was made first and is better formed
>hey lol, use mine instead XD
off yourself

if you can get wins with a build then that build is cancer, so yes

the AGS' rolling attack was patched to no longer be thrust so I guess no more '''cancerous''' leo ring assisted counter damage now

it's ok

seems like 35-40 pyro returns are actually the worst, i thought it'd be like int and faith where you gets loads of returns at the end

otherwise returns are mostly linear but decreasing

Every roll after the third roll before your stamina starts regenerating should start costing double stamina

>open a das2 pvp stream to get some cheap laughs
>it's an arena duel with both players trying to wait out the timer once they get a hit on the opponent

Holy shit this is cancerous as fuck.

Is there any way to actually land Ricard's Rapier WA in pvp? It doesn't have hyper armor on it's startup or during the attack (understandable I guess), but the fact that you character has to stare at the sword to mentally prepare himself for the rest of the attack makes it nigh impossible to land. It has huge damage potential with the right buffs, but it just can never hit anyone. Is there any attack that it combos out from, or can the startup frames be cancelled or shortened so he doesn't just stand there for eight years?

whats the 4th column of data? i thought it was "m" from a linear function y=mx+b

yes, it is m
ie the gradient, the fact that 'm' is decreasing shows that the returns are getting worse for each 5 points you put into int and faith

Ricard's is and has always been a very damaging nuke that only goes off 2% of the time.
You can get people with luck or high end mindgames, but in the the overwhelming majority of cases it'll just be a shiny golden rapier.

>tfw terrified of destroying my ds3 code as I try to scratch at the silver shit so I can see what it is

24att for 4 slots is bullshit

especially when darkmoon ring is a covenant reward AND you're already pushed hard for ring slots

I think you could get a refund in that case.

There's a timer in the arena?

Yeah and the tryhards are switching to the ring that halves your HP in the last seconds of the fight.

>often get into a guy called Bear Jew's FC
>every single fucking time there's at least one person trying kill the host or otherwise fuck everything up
Is he a streamer or something?

>level ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE dedicated pyro build still can't fit more than 4 slots
was this supposed to make me feel better?

Yes.

Anything?

How much AR *should* the FuGS have, given it's incredible weight and stamina consumption?

Looks like a good looking native South American with green eyes for some reason.
Bit default-facey, and personally not my taste, but it looks good.

Reposting from the other thread.

Found this guy in saved randomized fashionsouls I was going through.

Somebody recommended a spear+mace combo to go with it, but I also want to make a dark magic build.

Is there any way to make Pilgrim's Spontoon + Mace of the Insolent viable?

post fASShion

user said he was gonna share, lets just hope he delivers

at LEAST 650 at 50str
profained can get to 600 and has a better moveset on top of what you just mentioned

700 at 50STR when 1 handing, 740-760 when 2 handing. Hell, Yhorm's has only A scaling and gains way more damage when 2 handing, Fume has S and gains notably less damage

320 base

kill urself vermin

Post Tank builds.
Need ideas please.

steamcommunity.com/id/Cron0mEclipse/
This guy just tried to parry my attacks and chugged divine blessings for a good ten minutes until I just gave up, stood still and he killed me.
I'm speechless, why would he even do this?

>Yhorm's has only A scaling and gains way more damage when 2 handing, Fume has S and gains notably less damage
because yhorms base damage is much higher and scaling is a function of base damage

No, thank you.

99 everything

Still, the scaling damage FUGS gets is very underwhelming

DUDE LET ME DRAIN ALL YOUR STAMINA BAR WITH DODGING BECAUSE MY ATTACKS LAST FOR TEN MNUTES, GOOD NOW YOU CAN'T HIT BACK WITHOUT BEING PUNISHED BECAUSE MY RECOVERY TIME IS SHORTER THAN YOUR STAMINA REFILL

OH AND MY BIG SWORD HAS A MAGIC HITBOX AND WILL MAKE YOU STAGGER FOR TWELVE HOURS LMAO

THIS IS LEGIT DIFFICULTY LMAO DUDE HOW ABOUT WE MAKE A BOSS THAT DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO ATTACK AT ALL

because they nerfed the base by such a huge amount

black leather gives a better ass and even fits the colour scheme better

LOL

I was baiting for this exact response.

Will Lifedrain Patch still cast if I have no souls on me?

that's why i'm carrying a CE'd weapon with 11013 on it all the time now

>because they nerfed the base by such a huge amount

I know...fucking jipjaps and their hate for ultras

They can design a weapon's scaling so that you get a grand total of 40 ar going from base strength to 50, and then 120 AR from 50 to 60.

Profaned has split damage which explains the AR, but what exactly makes its moveset better than the FUGS?

What about the fact that the weapon can be buffed? If you put a resin on that 740 AR, you're looking at 1.4k counter hits

This is acceptable considering it can be buffed.

Personally, I think they should reduce the base damage to 250 but increase the strength scaling of the weapon so that the AR be capped at exactly 665

I think the chain mail ass stands out more.

You're welcome. Please enjoy the video, but you could have just asked. I would have posted it happily.

>Profaned has split damage
no it doesn't
fire buff applies on top of 600 pure physical AR

LOL LOOK AT MY SL 947 CHARACTER EZ DUDE JUST GRIND AND MINMAX LIKE AN AUTIST

EZ NOW LET ME STROKE MY OWN DICK AND SWALLOW MY CUM BY POSTING THAT WEBM I MADE TO SHOW EVERYONE HOW MUCH OF A FAGGOT I AM

EZ GIT GUD AMIRITE

The added fire damage isn't physical.

I'm 99.9% sure it's fire damage.

stop responding to yourself lucifer

>Profaned has split damage which explains the AR
nope
600 pure phys at 27/40 2handed

>but what exactly makes its moveset better than the FUGS?
faster 2hand r1s that are also horizontal instead of vertical
pokes actually do thrust damage
WA might be faster as well and pretty sure it uses much less stam

it's 600pure ohys with the resin on top, you mook
hardly split damage

Wow, he really rekt your anus, huh?

I never grinded at all on that character BTW, I just beat the base game then when into the DLCs. I even used the agape ring to keep from leveling too high.

wasn't me, kiddo.

>get summoned into a fightclub
>literally every single person has 2kat
>host is a memequeen who keeps kicking people into the arena and throwing bombs
never black crystal'd so fast in my life

>he STILL has problems with 2kat

FUGS is an absolute stamina hog

takes more stamina to swing that thing than anything else in the game.

Needs better block statistics imo

70 stability + 80% all block when

If you can outrange them just poke the constant retarded WA spamming.

i'd rather not take the chance of fighting 3 2kat fags in a row with a host who thinks they're the funniest shit in the world

There's always a way.

>god-king Lucifer

hosts have bullied me for the last time

Welcome to /dsg/, friend.
Just ignore him or pretend he's anonymous, he's not that big of a twat, surprisingly enough.

put your trip back on

>tfw cant use FUGS on SL1

Webm looks like shit and barely fits on the screen if I expand it instead of opening it on a new tab.
Keep the bitrate as it is and try making them 480p for that length or 720p for shorter ones.

show me ya doodles

can't change the res on a cropped webm senpai

I mean when you make more in the future.

Any goodlooking male hexer armor?

i CANNOT choose the resolution when i'm cropping a video to make a webm

3/4

>ugs users versus bows
this is like a top tier bullying

Consider using different software.

Djura is on the back of this one, but I don't like it enough to post

>defeat shitter invader
>sheathe sword on back via rp meta weapons
>slow walk away as their corpse disintegrates into nothingness

feels good

it's probably inappropriate to ask here, what do you use to record videos? i tried using OBS and made 3 videos with it and the quality is terrible in all of them. i found a little guide and tweaked some settings, but the quality is still terrible and if i try to improve it, my CPU usage becomes too high
i'm not very bright

grave warden
pale shade
dragonscale but with the blindfold mask
workset set but with the thrall hood
prayer set
pyromancer set
jailer
sorc
court sorc
cornyx
sunset but with blindfold mask
leonhard

i use shadowplay
it has a retroactive capture option that records the previous X minutes

much better than recording everything and filling your HDD with uneventful footage

Decrease the resolution or increase the bitrate.
Performance for recording will be more or less the same regardless of software used unless you're on an Nvidia card and can use Shadowplay.

>he's not that big of a twat
Lucifer pls go. I hear Warframe had an update, go bother their general instead.

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4rzlgt/testing_vitality_armour_and_rings_follow_up/

Thanks for the suggestions.

>defeat anyone
>throw dung pie
>patches squat
hatemail 100% guaranteed or your money back

Not trying to get hate mail, just look cool desu

Don't have any, but your style is very cute.

alright boys

With a bleed resin, 2h this bitch or just punch him to death?

punching is better, procs it faster.

>meming retard thinks he's hot shit with his greatshield only build
>put some carthus rogue on my claws

You better punch him to death m8.

Also to that user that suggested deserter, thanks, it looks better for my hollow guy.

Well it felt better.

Nothing cooler than punching a giant crocodile dog to death desu.

I wish my character was male

2 2hand r2s will net you a riposte

thank you. i do have Nvidia card so Shadowplay is probably a better option for me. i'm not too worried about extra footage though, since i only record boss fights. it's probably wrong to shill your youtube channel here too, but whatever, have this potato pontiff with panic attack as thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=zefIm9HQ45M

charged R2 on the head should stagger him

wew they buffed demon fists quite a bit

got 450 AR and im not done with the build yet

Friendly reminder to all UGW users to offhand a caestus and duel wield them for added RP effectiveness