Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam!)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute ( )
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
TakeItEasy (Moonie_)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

where can i find people to play with?

>playing ToS

Why?

are you a cute little girl with animal ears?

>tfw stucked into lv 270-280 limbo on templar and druid for basically 3 weeks
>tfw will be left behind by my working in progress ET parties
Atleast i have a guinea pig

It looks like it's crying, what have you done to that cutie?

>what are guilds

Why can't IMC get rid of bots?
If they banned a team, why can't they ban their steam account?

sg pls

Too busy permanently banning large text users, they hurt kim's eyes.

>ban all bots
>player count drops to 100 per server

>flawless smooth gameplay
>no more 2fps hoglan
I'd take it.

Not adding word restrictions.
Just turn text into one small line

Mfw im at 260 and still using shitty rings.

Whats a better upgrade for a Fletcher, Gladiator or Sissle?

Glad by far unless you're low dex

Try being 270 with nothing but glass bracelets and shitty pendant because attributes are worth more than any other upgrade

How long will you guys be sticking around?

It's starting to get lonely here, my friends' inactivity has reached double-digit days, some even months.

WTB kToS themepark quests

Probably until my crush quits

Thaumaturge everyone.

I mainly stick around because of one member of my guild, if he quits or we barely end up playing together i'd probably stop playing.

>barely 60k if that
wew lad

Me on the left trying to hide my boner.

what's the drop rate on gold anvils cuz i drop like 4-5 everyday this is getting awkward.

stop farming white boater

I have altism,so i will stick around for still a while
Problem is actually getting any of my characters over 275

b-but senpai

Whatever you call a younger brother in Japanese.

Capy? Is Capy here?

>60k from one group of enemies is bad

wew lad

Any /tosg/ cannoneers?

how long did it took you to get Avgara?

What do you need?I just logged out of boredom from making another Abbey myself and literally no one online

3rd solo run (thanks IMC, I swear entry is getting more difficult by the day), 3rd egg.

check the kill rankings in your monster journal user, we're there

I'm an old player who started playing on Fedi again and wanted a guild invite, but if you logged out it's fine I'm low level and can wait. Don't force yourself, have some relax.

I'm a seamonkey, were not on the same server ;__;

Not even your fault
Grinding Abbey now is really a chore, the game at "endgame" is fucking dead.

970 for me

which class is the easiest to level? archer? wizard?

During my last stretch to 280, I opted to do journal kills. It's still grinding, but not as boring as Abbey grinding.

>Glad band recipes for 3m cheapest on market

wtf

so the drop rate cant be lower than 0.1?

Who Necro here?
Would Linker 2 or Linker 1/Sorc 1 be more useful for a Necro 2 build?
Familiars, Servant and the odd Templeshooter summon all sound like they could be pretty useful. On the other hand a couple of extra links and buff sharing also sounds good.

The game in general is dead, not just endgame. Leveling is horrible, you can't party anymore, each friend gotta play by himself in a fucking mmorpg, leveling walls like 135/185 etc are the biggest demotivators to play the game, people drop over picking the wrong class (and have NO desire to play the hilarious bad quests this game has)

I can't even say that third worlders will carry the game because they are also leaving en masse due to how horrible the servers are and instead are moving back to other f2p games who have a dev team that does not contain a guy who "notices people actually want the game to have content".

Swordsman sub 200 when theres no level 200 enemies and barb rapes everything

Archer is easy leveling but not the easiest all the way from 1-280, the main issue is aoe ratio and mobbing they lack or do subparly

Wizard is hardest to level (even cleric is easier due to having heals and cure bombs) before 200 (magic missile meme is good but other classes do it better) but after that is one of the easiest classes to level mainly because of how well they scale lategame and how their builds come "online" after 220~ with rank 7

Cleric is general meh leveling unless you've got another class to carry you or you're a chapmeme

It could use DKP too if the drop rate says ?% on tosbase.
"Could" because now they submit drops manually I think so some of the drop rates are missing and are probably labeled as ?% just like dkp items.

is it ok for swordsman to mix peltasa and hoplite?

if its DPK does killing other maps reset it?

DPK is per MAP and per CHANNEL as its always been.
Theres even been proof provided on the forums which everyone calls fake since any other random going into your channel will fuck up your dpk count easily

>Chapmeme
Are you seriously implying that other Cleric classes don't level faster than those memers?
Any INT Cleric rapes Chapmemes and so do Monks.
Also, lol @ Wizard being hardest to level. That is ONLY true of Elememe and full CON builds.

t. /msg/

How long did it take you to solo?

i see but the bunny only has the cannon for DPK doesnt it? ive killed 800 and all it eer dropped were the fur

Send me a friend request anyways, will see when i relog later
1.6k kills
Started a WugusapperCannoneer alt for fun and i have fun even with just oblique shot yesterday
Problem is both my Templar and Druid aren't that great solo grinders, i also get bored very fast in solo grinding unless i can both move fast and kill things really should have played Archers only, hope the Lancer will be good because i am going to make a second Catapract with Lancer instead of Templar, and i am that sweetspot in my guild where people are either done with Abbey or too low levels.
Atleast i know i can be fine in ET as long i am lv 275 and Lolopanther gear collections is based on trying to keep people unnecessary busy with ET for a lot of time but still i would like to do the clearable 1-5 floors

>needing to charge up spells and mob gather
>not slowest to level
user, you've clearly never played any other class if you seriously think mages level faster than any of the others

Theres a very good reason that in icbt people thought swordsman were overpowered and it wasn't just skyliner spam meme, its because people rarely if ever got to rank 6 much less level 200+ where swordsman fall off.

Why do you think swordsman were originally the most popular class even for those who didn't take highlander who after only getting a skyliner nerf is now the least popular?

Swordsman is an early game class that falls off almost completely lategame

Around 50 minutes, plenty of time left from the 90 minute limit.
I'm just glad that the 10 minute timer on the devices is a lie, even with Cafrisun it takes longer than that to destroy them solo.

when you hunted it, did you roam the map ro the bottom part only?

Because Swordsmen were actually, factually stronger than they are now and other classes (Archer being an easy example) were weaker.

t. Someone whos never played a cleric or a wizard
Either that or you've only played a wizard and cleric and think their leveling speed counts as fast compared to classes like barb or qs3

t. Someone who sucks at playing Wizard and Cleric

Don't you have a guild?
Why is no one helping you.

>wizard
>leveling fast before rank 6
not even pyros level as fast as some swordsman classes early on

Guild Events are broken
They don't works properly and 99% of the time the templar has to solo

>not even pyros level as fast as some swordsman classes early on
Name the Swordie classes that level faster than Pyros.
Come on, please do. Especially something like a pyro linker. Please tell me which ones.

barb says hi

>Barbarian
>fast
It isn't CBT anymore, user.

Getting others in is a challenge since most of the time the event doesn't work properly and they don't see the entry warp.
There are always people who come with me and try their luck, but it rarely works out.
Once the event starts ignoring a member, they will almost never get an entry again.

Barbs received literally no nerfs user, it was only skyliner that got the nerf.

Unless you're talking about aggressor and savagery yet swordsman popularity continued even after those two skills were removed

>Barbs received literally no nerfs
Ahahahaha

And then people quit the game because the game itself doesn't allow them to do guild only things

F.O.E is looking for members, we're almost full again. PM Jinsae o/

swole* members!

who are (you)?

>hope the Lancer will be good because i am going to make a second Catapract with Lancer instead of Templar
Stop stealing my builds REEEEEEEE

>actually using spell as wizard for first 5 rank
>not believing in cafrisun meme

kys

>someone I know managed to get their chronomancer to 268 as well as their templar to 280 before I have a single char above 250
ahahahaha, fuck this game

stop rerolling

>tfw i have a 243, 2 220s, a 212 and a 209 that I need to rush to ~27X before r8 comes out
kill me

>Mia and her qt friend.jpg

Linker 2 only noticeable when you grouped with a bunch of QS3/autoattack faggot. Your joint penalty get 30 extra max hit before it break and you can link 8 mob instead of 5, that's it.
It's also annoying to level before you get to necro

Link1/Sorc1 will give you constant aoe damage (Templeshoter), +5 aoe ratio for the whole party and sp regen buff while still providing joint penalty to 5 target

Or you can just reroll to elememe like all afk necro wannabe

I have a single character stuck in 250s thats been there since EA.
I just can't find any motivation to grind whatsoever

Yes.

then dont. start rerolling

>elememe
No thanks. I find the playstyle to be too boring. It's certainly effective, but I haven't forgotten that playing video games is supposed to be fun.

>~27X before r8 comes out
>implying you won't reroll when R8 info comes out

>joining a guild full of fat white males playing female avatars

lmfao no

my builds are all futureproof.

I won't because my build is futureproof.

Show me the CUTE!!

I need to draw some more soon.

Hope they're nerfproof too :^)

can you make that yelling like this pic?

i don't play dumb elememe or fletcher so they're fine.

>say he's bored of the game and basically quit
>keeps doing dungeon runs every day and world bossing
UUHHHMMMMM...

how do i remove the ticker at the top?

what's the best control scheme for this game? keyboard + mouse feels like doo doo butter

Chat options (ENTER, then click the button right of emoticons).

>keyboard + mouse
its good for wizards and QS