twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We were in that last thread for 18 hours

Azura a shit

Azura is cute!

Izana!

I like Effie.
She makes me happy.

I love Severa and so do you!

The localized Effie? This has to be a first.

JP Effie, obviously. If it wasn't for Treehouse raping my waifu I would've bought Fates instead of learning how to hack.

Cutest family

Post cute families.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2nirBCMhaY

Is this Takumi and Leo?

Is there a worse queen for Valla then Severa?
>rude, so she's horrible for diplomacy
>absurdly selfish
>horrible with money, will drive the kingdom to financial ruin
>filthy commoner with a murky past, every lord worth his salt will laugh at your for marrying some mercenary whore
>deep bounds with another kingdom, god help you if Valla and Ylisse ever get into some sort of conflict through outrealm shenenigangs. You might just have a traitor in your very bed

REAL
ASS
HOURS
POST JUNK
U
N
K
IN THE TRUNK

You two are the cutest family

yo pipe dream here

New DLC for Fates and Awakening
In Fates you face off against the Shepards
In Awakening you kill Lady Corrin and her hare- "army"

Girl's got backbone and a kind heart, she'd take the kingdom's problems by the reins and try to handle them herself, on top of going out to fight whatever might threaten it head-on. Sev would make a great & cute queen.

There are lots of people who like localized Effie, even some who prefer her to her Jap moeblob self. I'm not really a fan of either, but you would be surprised.

Remember this, /feg/?

Only good for making Cordelia 2.0

They're in trouble for being Nohrian scum

Corrin has a hare army? Panne and Yarne might not feel so strongly about this.

I don't really feel strongly about her either way.

>Felicia's/Hinoka's dub
>bad in hindsight
>NO camilla to be found

Uhh..

>RD III/11
Alright fuck whoever thought this bridge was a good idea.

>tfw I don't think Felicia or Hinoka's voices are bad at all

Reposting. Lv 10 Dark Mage Odin: HP 24, Str 9, Mag 12, Skl 11, Spd 9, Luk 12, Def 7, Res 8. How is he coming along?

My second most favorite family. Where's Morgan?

Does flora hate the MC

It was supposed to be a reverse harem joke. It was badly executed

Felicia's works really well for her, though

I agree, Hinoka's scratchy voice is kind of endearing to me. Also, Mozu needed a cute hick voice.

I love Ryoma!

Also can someone explain Flourish to me? It says the unit will do half-damage but I don't think half of 25 is 3.

>No Camilla

Felicia/Hinoka are #betterinhindsight

Why is Camilla not there?

How do I do hard mode for fe6?

imgur.com/a/m9fNH

Felicia lewds

Post those NA castles.

I need your BP and accessories. Don't forget to easy seize and leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

>This shitveracuck head canon
(lol

>why?

What the hell is that

How would you rate fates localization on a scale of 1-10? With 10 being the best and 1 being god awful.

About a 7.

I would need to actually know more about the nip one.

6/10, it's okay at best.
>-1 for no swimsuits despite having underwear
>-1 for no bath house camera despite no swimsuits and having a camera in the accessory shop
>-1 for the complete butchery of certain supports and character personalities
>-1 for the very hit-and-miss dub and no Japanese audio
Skinship will not be missed since Inviting Allies and Bonding does the exact same thing—support points and cute dialog—without having to rub my touch screen like an autist.

4, but i don't play much games so i can't say "at least it was better than [x]" or whatever, but i still thought it was pretty bad

but i have the japanese copy so whatever

anyone have vengeance on Charlotte?

3/10

Anyone giving it higher than 5 is beyond fucking retarded.

Sure.

Some where between 5 and 6.

6 to 7.

Story wise I guess I have no complaints. Character wise, we get shit like Saizo and Beruka's C Support, Effie, Soleil, and both Kanas... some changes aren't as awful, like Izana and Hisame. I like that they did dub Lost in Thoughts All Alone but the lyrics sound a bit... odd at times, mostly in how they try to squeeze in as many syllables as they can (I'm looking at you, Shigure). That said their singers, Rena Strober and Matt Mercer, do a pretty good job I think.

Overall could be much better. But not complete garbage.

10, it really was one of the best localizations we had in years.

1/10. Easily the worst FE to date.
>Voice acting is bad. Not even charmingly bad like fe9/10.
>Many butchered supports.
>Some characters have worse characterization.
>Typos and grammatical errors are common.
>Too much cut content.

Why do you love Ryoma?

So what's the deal with Selena getting so much art? Do japs really like that character?

>le 1/10 worst memecalization ever

Uh It wasn't THAT bad /b/ros

Fuck off treehouse shills.

Fuck off treehouse shills memehouse cucks fuck you no one LIKES YOU NOO NE FUCKING LIKES YOU

>Too much cut content.

A handful of swimsuits and a minigame that was re-worked into something else.

2 out of 10. Maybe a 3.

Compared to other FE localizations it's fucking bad.

zooming in bathhouses

this isn't cut content but they apparently added a 5 minute break between visiting castles? like what

Japs still love tsunderes, and JP Selena's character is much more of a traditional tsundere, but that got lost in localization.

I wonder if all the people saying that the localization is bad bought the game.

Cut content is still cut content.

Also, the amie replacement is shit and you know it. The original gave the people involved more characterization and helped fleshed them out a bit more. Plus the seiyuu work that went into it was very well done.

Kill yourself shill.

Most of them pirated and were going to do so regardless, which is why their opinions are disregarded.

>bought

>bought

>Cut content is still cut content.

>A bunch of irrelevant bullshit, the most notable of which was replaced with something less grindy and boring

Wow what a travesty

>The original gave the people involved more characterization and helped fleshed them out a bit more.

Not really. This supposed "characterization" was transferred over to the new thing anyway.

>involved more characterization and helped fleshed them out a bit more

Not really. The cast was being ridiculed even before the localization released. They're not that deep.

I've played both the original one and the NoA one and the former is much better imo. Pretty common conclusion once you've compared both of them.

What they did to Effie alone makes it 0/10

Like shit, so I guess average

Look at this tool.

>FE9/10 dubs werent THAT bad bros!

>charmingly bad

What the fuck am I even reading.

People are going to be dismissing all of Awakening and Fates' flaws with this bullshit in ten years' time.

>People still try to defend the locuckalization.

Treehouse will fix it

>Not even charmingly bad like fe9/10.
As someone running through it now I just skip or mute any cutscene. Haven't done that with Fates or Awakening, the only decent VA in 10 is the narrator.

I bought two SE and turned it to a profit It's a bad localization either way.

Figures, still trying to make him usable without dlc. I guess I should just resort to such.

Shouldn't we have the official art for all the Fates' characters by now?

That all should come in an art book right? Is that just not happening for whatever reason?

There aren't many voice-overs in RD so it's fine. Other than the part 2 and part 4 endgame do they talk at all?

What are some Fates dubs you thought lowly of at first but now like or at least tolerate?

Who makes the best Maid/Butler out of the three servants? Felicia vs Flora vs Jakob?

Odin's split growths are shit compared to Hayato who has the same problem. Hayato also has access to 2 hybrid classes while Odin can only get one from the promotion of his base class, which is coinflippy on him.

Kozaki is too busy being a family man. He'll probably come back for FE15 if he doesn't retire from the series altogether but either way we're likely not going to be getting official art for the characters who haven't gotten it already.

Bought the limited edition despite already having pirated the whole game from the fan translation.

Treehouse worst job in in the last 5 years.

Fuck off. Fates dub is garbage. I'd take Rolf's voice over complete shit like Effie or Shitbert or M!Kana any day of the week.

Ryoma strikes me as more of a lolifucker.

You're fucking delusional. Let me type out my post again with some fixes, so I can continue beating this into your head.
>FE9 and FE10 dubs
>Charmingly bad
Fucking please. They were more atrocious than Fates by a mile. Take off your nostalgia googles for a second and realize how bad FE9 and FE10's localizations are.
>FE9's Maniac difficulty replaced with an Easy mode that's actually ends up being harder than Normal
>FE10 renamed Normal/Hard/Manaic to Easy/Normal/Hard in a pathetic attempt to remain consistent with FE9's difficulties...
>...Despite FE10's save transfer being completely incompatible with Easy mode FE9 saves
>FE10's fucking extended script wasn't translated leaving plot holes fucking everywhere
>Casualizing FE10's gameplay by handing out Prf weapons unique to the localization
>Unnecessarily changing Black Knight's warp powder excuse in FE10
>Elincia seemingly having a crush on Ike added for no reason in FE9...
>...Yet Elincia's crush just magically disappears in FE10 because fuck trying to remain consistent
>Both having ear-splitting atrocious dubs
I can go on. Fates may have censored visual elements, but at least it didn't butcher the fucking gameplay and story.

>Even rough sketches of husbandofag art look better than the majority of waifufag art

Why are there no chests on her map?

The censorship babbies were making mountains out of mole hills but there's so many fucking typos and grammatical errors it drives me up the fucking wall.

Seriously even if you're not the greatest translator in the world the least you could do is make sure the language you're translating it to makes some fucking sense.

Felicia is the better healer and magic damage dealer

Jakob is the better physical damage dealer

Flora sucks.

>before
>Dude, Raven has a 55% Str growth, he gains str every two levels, that's awesome

>now
>Dude, Arthur has a 55% str growth, he's only getting Str around every two levels, that's so unreliable.