/owg/ - Overwatch General

Last Thread: >Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7 (embed)

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7yKoz7YBcg
strawpoll.me/10705476
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745727098
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745646508#post-2
msc.sagepub.com/content/9/1/2.long
archive.is/EkAYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=T7yKoz7YBcg

tracer tips?

strawpoll.me/10705476

Fifth for genji

>fun
Completely subjective, friend.
For example, the fun I have when I see a Reaper panic because they thought they could just slowly walk towards me from mid range doesn't compare to even a 6 man ult.
Nothing quite like hearing the sound of my shots pelt Reaper's stupid edgy face and watching him die in little more than a second.

Post your comp trends.

7th for kot

>31 mins
nah

mow won't update so I can't

>pick a character that will complement our team the most and try to work together
>lose hard

>pick D.Va regardless of map/offense/defense because I enjoy her the most and just fuck around at the backline
>win most of the matches

I'm so conflicted

nth for Symetra a best

why the fuck is it taking blizzard so long to fix the leaver issues in competitive?

Its so frustrating when half the games I win in a day someone leaves just before the end and I get a sliver of MMR.

Literally already fixed you sperg.

pokelawls (Poke) is the hottest Overwatch streamer right now.

Extremely skilled player at Genji/Tracer.

are you me
>starswipes
autism

I reached 62 on June 4th but it didn't record it, so the fall to 55 is even worse.

Literally isn't, someone just left a game we were winning and I still got a tiny chunk of mmr.

They literally don't know what causes it. They posted on the forums that they fixed it and gave a long spiel about why it was happening, but the fix didn't work and their explanation made 0 sense.
See us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745727098
and us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20745646508#post-2

Your team was the favorite and you played like shit.

>open lootbox
>2 golds

She really is a beast!

Tracer and Genji are my two favorite character and also the ones I hate playing against the most

Supposedly I should see weaknesses because I play them a bunch (I'm only rank 59 though) but honestly they don't really have all that many
Only situation where I think Genji warrants repicking is 2x Winston, Roadhog and Zarya are very annoying but you can live with them and avoid them to a degree
Tracer on the other hand is even worse since you can easily avoid anything that gives you trouble and only Cree kills you reliably but if they pick Cree now they have the bigger problem of having McCree in their team

perfectly white

You know he is right.

>tf2.jpg

What does the genji golden weapon even look like

>tfw Ausfag
>expected to be cunt central for ranked
>literally only ever had one leaver
>no one is a cunt in comms save for the rare 'me ooga team booga' in all chat after games
>my xp gains / losses have always been fair

Are people really overstating how bad things are because they're losing and need to cry?

Too bad reaper has no solid counters so for every one of your power fantasies there are 5 people getting rekt by him.

Jesse McCree! What would your perfect date with Jesse be like? I want to ride horses and him under a bigass prairie moon while he tells me all about how it isn't gonna dispense itself. I want him in one of those dark caves on route 66. First he stuns you. Then he gets up close. Real close. Close enough for you to smell him. Close enough for you to feel his warm heat. Here are five things Jesse does after flashbanging!

1. Woah there!
2. Step right up!
3. Draw!
6. I love him SO MUCH

I know why losing sucks so hard.

It's because you have no feedback on why you're losing at all.

Except for a small bit of "oh that X is kicking my ass" you can't really tell wtf is going on in terms of how to combat the situation.

So you just get steamrolled. and thats it. nothing can be done about it.

Genji trying to lecture his team

A lot of the people who frequent this general are either autistic or faggots and usually the people who complain, ignore them and be grateful for the ez frag they offer

>McREE
>relevant after the nerf

lol

I'm only 3 games out of placements, but there's been a lot of leavers on both ends for me

You probably blame your loss on other people instead of analyzing your own gameplay

Fellow Ausfag, it's pretty chill 99% of the time. Had two people talk about the election and they voted for different parties and ended up telling each other to kill themselves once, but besides that every game is cool.

post POTGs

I've had at least 10 leavers, at least 12 of which were on the enemy team after they got stomped in round 1.

That's literally at least 6 ranks that were stolen from me

how did this even happen

Shut up you fucking flamer

>all that mad on the forums

it's not like you'd run into him if you were in any way capable of playing, even if your bad you get stuck at like rank 40 limbo

Mercy is a gorgeous angel!

>Just lets him use his ult on him
This is why I love Winstons ult.

>when the enemy team spams Tracer's because we're on overtime and they actually win because of it.

What do you think would be the best way to fix this? Some way to nerf tracer, for example not haveing 3 charges on spawn.
Or fix the overtime mechanic so it does'nt reset the moment an enemy touches it.
Or multiples of the same hero?

the second

>lvl 13
>Went up against teams of level 90+ in the last four games
>mfw

>McCree
>good at anything
LOL!

what does that have to do with what i said?

It's a team game after all.. so sometimes there's literally nothing you can do. e.g you play rein and mercy pharah combo is fucking your team in the ass..

fix overtime. hero stacking is great and fine.

So, any of you excited about Sombra coming soon? Her being a long range healer sounds like it'll be fun.

Yes she is

Honestly I think Tracer should only spawn with 1 blink charge

>leaving after they got stomped in round 1.

I don't get it, about 75% of the time this is a lineup issue instead of a skill disparity.

"I keep going in and dying, maybe it'll work this time though!"

that is by far the edgiest post i have seen in owg

Stop posting on Veeky Forums, Gabriel. We get it, you're edgy.

McCree can still kill Reaper with FtH is he catches him with Wraith Form on CD.
Reaper also can't touch Pharah.

Tracer shouldn't spawn with any blink charges.

>Pharamercy is allowed to be a thing.
>Zarya is allowed to be a thing.
>Hanzo scatter arrow is allowed to just one shot everyone under 350 hp.
Blizzard can't balance this game for shit desu.

Boo hoo hoo, the enemy team has a combo I don't like

Pick a counter to one of those two. Honestly, you sound like a trash player

>stun a reaper with 5 bullets and then wonders why he can't kill him
this is the trash that got carried by mcree before the patch and is now out of their water

fuck off lelouch

All heroes should spawn with all of their abilities on cooldown. That would put an end to the infinite overtime extending bullshit.

Can't think of how it would negatively impact the game.

NERF

THE FUCK

OUT OF ZARYA AND TRACER

Zarya no longer has shields, is now a 200 hp character. You don't get ultra reinhardt ult and bullshit shield plus range dps and tons of life, in fact, now you have 100 life.

Tracer HP reduced to 100, you have a self heal, don't worry about it.

So how much of Amélie Lacroix do you guys think is left inside of Widowmaker?

>game has projectiles
>due to the monstrous network latency regardless of your ping (thanks to 20tick) the projectiles are undodgeable on reflex and must be predicted

What's the point? Might as well make them hitscan.

Also
>Genji and Tracer being invincible by spamming space
Honestly, just take out all the bullshit AoE damage, fix hitboxes, remove healing and this game would be 10/10

are you blind?

just checking because you also seem to be retarded.

rank 62 :^)

I wasn't boo hooing anything I was just saying why losing feels really bad.

>She will never marry you and let you take her virginity
>She will never conceive your children
>She will never come home after a long day and have a shower with you

Suffering

Callense, pinche pendejos.

Deep down she's still there, she just can't control herself. Some of her respawn lines imply that she wants to die, as well.

Did someone get wombo-combo'd? Thank good you haven't gotten the Zarya/Pharah special

>hitscan pharah
neat

>children
>with a 37 year old hag

msc.sagepub.com/content/9/1/2.long

Downs syndrome incidence organized by maternal age

At age 16, 1 in 2,843
At age 20, 1 in 1,441
At age 40, 1 in 84

I love that I had 1500 health at one point

not to mention the flashbang cancels reaper ult.

whats the link to the thread?

>30 seconds left
>enemy team turns into SAS tac torce with unbelievable accuracy and speed

Rank 62 players are shit.

t. temporary rank 62 player

fix the game then

Torb potg's always remind me of frank from Always Sunny.

This small angry man either lying dead somewhere or running around the map dazed and confused

how do I get out of rank 40? everytime I get to 45+ next games it's just me on a losing streak going down to 30+ kinda frustrating everytime this happens.

highest I got was 48 and then all hell broke loose.

she can probably genetically engineer the kid to be some kind of genius anyway

I usually save up my ult with him so I can fuck with the enemy team, almost die, activate it, and take out 2 or 3 enemies with me.

>be me, lvl 10, got the game yesterday
>played about 15 matches
>keep getting matched with lvl 200's who steamroll me
>they know the heroes, maps and game better than me
>lose another 5 games in a row
>get matched against lvl 300's now
What the actual fuck, is this game dead or something?

>complaining about hanzo when it's a free win vs him

my sides

he can BARELY kill him with FtH. All 6 need to hit. It's much safer to go for a headshot and then a body shot+melee or FtH. than risk 1 of your shots missing as he'll ass fuck you.

Anyway the new meme is Zarya reaper so McCree can't do shit about that.

>200hp character who does 120 damage bodyshots from above every 0.9 seconds

It's called Widowmaker

>What is future technology

Her body has been preserved, you stupid fuck. Her numerical age may change, but not her physical body. Which means her eggs and body are in fine condition.

Why don't you just quote the 37 and 38 statistics?

like a Genji ever cared about objective

can you pull this out on pc ? Everytime I do this I think I'm abusing the console aim a bit.

this

t. another 62 player

>it's a torb gets potg with 2 afk kills after you got a triple kill with spray and emote episode
Stupid fucking trash game
Fuck you

archive.is/EkAYg

alright just ignore what i said then cool.