Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
livestreamer GUI: github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/4s0xqj/teen_dies_after_playing_dota_for_22_days_straight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

DEE
TOO
GAY

Yes i do trust him. And once more, dont forget, drink lot of water aswell, no soda or coffee or any shit like that. Tea is fine to drink, some nice green or black tea.

> get shat on early game
> bunch of shitters with ggwp calls
> sill tryhard and win le balanced comeback gold fights
> shitters think they had something to do with it and go off trying to chase people solo
> get shat on some more
> "I told you guys it's gg"

reported

Luna ult should go through bkb

>no T1 Dota to watch for 1 more month

Damn, I miss the dcucks game. Was it good?

odd fap
even sleep

if 2 u gay

make it part of the aghs upgrade

if 2 u gay lol

Even if it did it would do zero damage.

Jesus why are we so dead.

if 2 u gay cakeboi

if 2 u gaylord

>him
Faggot

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No esports
No drama
No big tourneys
No theorycrafts because dead patch

Valve made more money then they'd ever dreamed of with Dota 2, but Valve are lazy cunts and don't want the responsibility of maintaining a game this huge no matter how many millions they get paid for doing fucking nothing. They're letting it die on purpose

>No new hero in TEN FUCKING MONTHS
>Every major event is just fluff for whatever Arcana/Compendium they're selling
>Literally shit tier quality sets added weekly, one step above literal shit tier was the hastily designed Immortals this year
>Matchmaking has no real system to it
>Ranked MM is completely fucked because no solo queue and the variable between solo and party MMR
>Despite making A HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS off ONE GODDAMN TOURNAMENT they refuse to hire people to work on Dota despite obviously needing it
>Esports is the same gaggle of teams every single year with shitty hyped up drama to make it seem like it's something new
>Recent balance patches weren't actually balance patches and we've had the same 6.84 tier meta for like 8 months now, and even when patches come they're not done well and it's just another 10 heroes that will be picked every game
>No new heroes in TEN FUCKING MONTHS even though heroes are ALREADY TOTALLY DESIGNED AND BALANCED AND JUST NEED VOICE LINES AND NEW ART
>Has pulled in probably over $250,000,000 altogether but has had one serious update in 5 years (Reborn)

It sucks. This game could have been the flagship for what a MOBA should be if Valve wasn't given infinite free passes because "dude they made half life! I can't hate Valve that makes me a casual!! Half life 2!!!!". I'm glad Blizzard shills were here honestly I'm moving to Overwatch, and I say that as someone who's played since beta invites.

Annie 'AnneeDroid' LeClair

Though relatively new to the professional Dota 2 casting scene, Annie has been following Dota for over 4 years. Her journey into commentary started at the beginning of 2015, and she hasn't looked back since. She's attended several events as a spectator, including TI4 and ESL New York 2015, but found her break out moment at the recent TI6 Qualifier Hub at the BTS Studio. Annie received amazing support from the community and is now moving into casting full time. She will be joining the Moonduck team as a lead play by play commentator.

thanks reddit, Dota 2 is fucking dead.

MOMMY

i want to use those mountains as a fundation for my future house

>Moonduck
Who runs this?
Good on them for making a containment zone for shitty casters

I didn't buy into Valve's jewry. Can someone share with me how the arcana vote is going?

>tfw you will never go swimming with luna ;_;

>He can't Lucid Dream

No

agree completely on every point. there are bugs that have existed for years, incomplete things they could easily fix and features that should've been added by ti3 that still aren't there. they made literally hundreds of millions with this game but decided to only have 3 people working on it since ti2. and the retarded community fucking defended it too

dota is dying precisely because of this.

>tfw played dota for four years and not once spent a single penny
>actually caused Valve to lose money by putting burden on their servers

Fuck you Gabe. Fuck you Valve.

is this guy just a forgotten hero at this point?

bkb counters everything and str heroes give out so much damage now they can tank and kill golems in 2 hits

if 2 everyone's gay lol

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Now I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

You can thank plebbit for sucking gaben's dick LITERALLY non-stop.

Yeah as someone whos played since beta, as big as this game is worldwide, valve really squandered its popularity. It could have been next level huge instead of just one of the top

hey guys what about
Mjollnir Clinkz

no dota never could be that becuase of how unfriendly it is to get into

and its not about le epic tutorials but about the core mechanics of the game

there really is a reason why you cannot win or lose your lane in lol

>tfw watching Thorin host CSGO

This guy is so damn good.

Why can't he migrate to dota?

What if you went blink Aether Lense and casted upheaval in teamfights?

>He doesn't 2 stack with a friend and run down mid in solo ranked and bathe in the butthurt of the solo apes

There is nothing that can't be solved with more manpower behind the project.

People complaining about toxicity? Make carebear no-chat queue.

As is, there are like 10 people working on a game that rakes in millions every month, and Valve is just the top fucking Jew for not putting more behind it.

And if you think the kids playing LuL aren't toxic, you're mistaken.

I DID IT

35 HEROES BLINK CALLED BY AXE

FUCK VALVE AND THEIR STUPID QUESTS

Kill yourself

Wow, duo mid much impress.

What do you do after the first 10 minutes, when your other lanes have been shat on and you're the same level as the enemy team support?

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/4s0xqj/teen_dies_after_playing_dota_for_22_days_straight/

LOL

The game is inherently toxic because of how badly you can get raped by good players.

Currently we are being raided by Activision Blizzard-hired shills, who are endlessly shitposting and trying to throw shit on Dota 2 and Valve, on Dota 2 general.

As the pool of shills are the same of JIDF and similar Israel controlled "creative marketing" institutions, they are also trying to devalue and shit on /pol/ while mis-using terms such as goy and calling Valve Jews to diminish its true meaning.

They are focusing hard on trying to portray Valve as Jews and Dota 2 base as "goys" for whatever reason they can, on a true Free to Play game that makes its revenue only through pixel cosmetics.

They are provoking people into shitposting and chaos by blatantly deceitful and provoking posts. They are calling people who enjoy the game valve drones.

Please report and ignore these posts for a better gulag experience, thank you.

user you need to work on your reading comprehension. He's talking about feeding down mid with a friend for the sole purpose of enraging his other 3 teammates because party MMR haHA WHO CARES xD

Different user
Whenever I lucid dream i get attacked by shadow people D:

That's what MMR and queues are for. Make a good system to calibrate smurfs and everything's fine. Never mind other solutions like compulsory bot games and such.

We need CLQ to host Ti6.

How do I learn to Lucid dream?

> buy overwatch
> play every hero once
> go back to doter

See you in a month (which coincidentally is the best period of time for a break from dotes)

>there really is a reason why you cannot win or lose your lane in lol
desu i hate this about that game

also i hate the fact that no hero can outfarm the enemy team and win just because they're more farmed(naga, alch, ember, AM etc)

No I mean heroes who will punish cuck players like a fed Slark in pubs.

man the shadow people really are annoying

what a depressing game

I used to Lucid Dream but once I found out the only limits to what you experience are your imagination I got scared of it

>tfw watching the entire history of a species I created evolve from lizard-monkeys to advanced bipedel scientist warriors only to nuke their own planet to death over territory
>In what felt like 5 hours as a Memnarch like observer

Shits deep man, I should have stuck to flying around. Now I just let the dreams go where they go, seems like it'd be real easy to hate the waking world and only want to sleep.

Imagine having sex with them

The fear goes away.

What is THE naga build in the current patch?

poor morph

> more people working on dota
> "campaigns" and single player
> missions where you have to "defeat" fed heroes as a team of underfed supports

Please stop. Everything can ALWAYS be made more accessible.

same as the last like 4 patches

he was doing great until he went full retard and died 3 times in a row split pushing with no replicate up

Same but add the memeball of low cooldowns

still bottle arcanes radiance redditcore travels manta whatever

>tfw you're on tilt and carrying your entire team on your back and so focused on tiny mechanical advantages and tactically outplaying the enemy team that you forget basic strategy

iktf

Watching the CSGO major makes me realize how shitty our own tournaments are.

Yet why is our prize pool $18,000,000 when CSGO can barely scrape by a million?

UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Doturds have more disposable income and more support from Valve (when it comes to prizepools at least).

Guys what do I do??!?!?!?
I've tried to do the goddamn WR quest for 20 games. I can never get both the objectives to 3.

If i get one of the objectives to 3 i dont get the other, i was 17 attacks off of 3 stars once and its depressing that i cant win get it.
Any tips?

these quests are fucking stupid who cares

how do you even get quests anyway? probably some dumb fuck item you need to buy, why the fuck are you buying virtual items? are you fucking stupid kid? go save money and buy stocks or a house or something fucking tangible

why are you ruining my games by trying to complete your dumb fucking quests instead of playing the game to win?

Join one of those quest lobbies full of third world scummies where you win trade completing quest objectives.

That's literally the only way anyone three-starred that Axe Call quest.

>friend cast fatal bond
>i cast poison nova
>we both die
>get shit on for throwing
>enemy all die
>keikaku
wew overwatch is harder than this

git gud

Are you playing the best hero in the game, Veeky Forums?

who is that cute girl i need to know right now

Haven't had it installed for 9 months LOL

No two units is too hard.

just made enemy timber get mass reported by his team full of russians

feels good

> tfw russians think he does dmg thru repel

Kaname-kun

Is getting hotd on tiny to farm ancients viable?

Just Morbid Mask should do and only when farming heroes isn't an option.

>free single-target mek that damages
>free 12 (TWELVE) second BKB with 2 (TWO) second downtime
>free shivas guard passive thats 2x as strong
>10 second glyph on HEROES and BUILDINGS
>use ult and W for LITERAL damage immunity

How is this hero not top tier again?

Because he lanes poorly but lul pros still think laning stage matters

by farming ancients i meant stacking them also

DUDE DIFFUSAL BLADE LMAO

just purge my ass up sempai

>countered by a 1800 gold item

How are you going to clear them without an Aghs?

Is your Aghs early enough and map secure enough that you can stack ancients without them being taken by the enemy?

Yes, yes I am

they usually dont expect a tiny stacking ancients so thats not a problem desu

Well then go for it I guess.

I HAD RAX
AT 13 MINUTES
I WAS 6-0
FUCKING VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET MY ARSE, THESE FUCKS LITERALLY MANAGED TO FEED LEGION 84 DUEL DAMAGE IN 20 MINUTES, HOW DO THEY FUCKING LOSE THAT GAME, I GAVE THEM EVERYTHING ON A FUCKING PLATE.
What do you do after you've had the most soul crushing defeat in your life?
I know im not a perfect player
I know i fuck up a lot
I know I can't win every match
But why.
WHY.

>unranked

U to the N to the R to the A to the N to the K to the E to the D

Strong offlaner, can dominate lanes with heal and slow. In ideal omni game you will rarely ever use ulti
t. Got to 5k mmr by spamming omni

Doturds

Dotards

>co-op bot

>implying unranked is any different from ranked if your unranked mmr is high