Im 27, from spain and I have myodesopsies on one eye. This fucks me up real bad when look at a monitor...

Im 27, from spain and I have myodesopsies on one eye. This fucks me up real bad when look at a monitor. My eye gets blurry too sometimes. It's really distracting and i had to drop from CS (or whatever you call it in your country, it was a computer grade, we call it "superior grade" here, and its not university)

So anyway, I couldn't handle it since my eye fucked me up real bad. It's like trying to do a really difficult task while a midget is kicking you on the balls to boot.

This has made me depressed. I am also now lossing my fucking hair. The thought of studying while my eye annoys me + having a subhuman receding hairline is making my brain liquid shit.

Can I get autism bux for this? I honestly have no hope. I make like 250€ a month from my youtube channel and crypto so I never ask my parents to buy me anything. I don't report anything since its too low of a quantiy anyway.

If I could get autism bux on top of this it would be great. I wish I could study, I WISH but I fucking can't. I always had problems with math since I was a kid. I completely suck at logic. I can't even finish an IQ test because I get tired. But I think if I at least had my vision without the fucking black dot moving around, I could maybe pass with mediocre grades and land some job that pays me something shitty like 1000€ or less. But I can't so im fucked. What the fuck im supposed to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Can I get autism bux for this? I honestly have no hope

You'd have to look how lenient Spain is. I know it Canada you wouldn't get disability for that, you literally have to be bedridden to get anything... well depends on the doctor too. If you/your family knows a doctor well, maybe you can "arrange" something.

>But I can't so im fucked. What the fuck im supposed to do.
feelsbadman.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=JwYX52BP2Sk

I think they will not give a fuck since im a white heterosexual male.

Man this is some bullshit. Imagine you can't look at computers for anything that needs to stay focus because a couple fucking black dots keep moving as you move the eye and this is impossible to heal because the body cannot get rid of it and there is no surgery. You are supposed to keep going while not killing yourself? lol

I mean its not like its a ton of black dots, but its enough to distract you and drive you insane.

I had sugery to correct my vision and not wear glasses a couple of years ago, I wonder if its related to that. I dont regret the surgery because wearing glasses or contacts suck anyway. Mi vision improved but the black dots are annoying as fuck.

Op, pls google "elon musk paypal" and see the 1 image. then contemplate whether receding hairline is such a subhuman feature

the only thing i can say to you is get on finasteride for the hair loss

you probably wont regrow any hair but as long as you dont have any side effects (

It is since he was incel until he got a hair transplant/wig

I am already on finasteride and minoxidil, I apply the finasteride topically because I heard it has less sides. If it keeps not working I may try the pill but im scared of the sides, I mean you are removing like 70% of your dht hormone.
My DHT was really high and I love how fucking horny I am and my strong erections and my low bodyfat, im scared that I may lose this if I get on finasteride. Imagine that I can't even enjoy the 1 hooker a month therapy that I pay for in order to not kill myself.

get on the pill ASAP, its the only thing that really works, minoxidil is a meme

>you are removing like 70% of your dht hormone
DHT is a fucking meme. All it does is some shit to the hairs on your balls and cause male pattern hair loss. it is the most pointless hormone there is.

The only reason it even survived evolution is because back in the cave-men days people were dying too young for balding to be a thing.

>My DHT was really high and I love how fucking horny I am and my strong erections and my low bodyfat, im scared that I may lose this if I get on finasteride.
DHT=/=testosterone

I've been on the pill for 3 months and its had zero effect on my libido

According to the clinical trials that have been done, 4% of people on the placebo claimed it affected their libido. 8% of the people on the real drug said the same thing

So as you can see most of the impact on libido is just insecure 'muh dick' guys and it is all in their head. Finasteride is a very safe drug that has been around for ages and the long-term side effects are negligible.

Save up your YouTube bux for a lawyer who specializes in autism bux, he will get you the bux

Minoxidil is not a fucking meme, it works wonder when combined with an anti androgen, trust me im autistic when it comes to hairloss stuff.

With MPB you lose blood circulation too, and minoxidil helps.

Also saying DHT is a meme shows you are low IQ (not trying to be harsh man, but calling the most potent male androgen a meme is laughable)

>DHT=/=testosterone

DHT is the main hormone for libido

I know a handful of guys that got gynecomasty and other sides from the pill, so im not talking about internet randoms but real trusteable people.
I also know other people that got no sides.

All im saying is, getting rid of your systemic DHT is always a mistake. I understand that being bald is being dead so its justified to at least try and hope for the best.

I will order RU first and try it for a while and see if i can avoid taking finasteride in pill format.

My question would be: If I ever get the autismbux, the fuckers will steal my youtube income too? (or any other form of income I make?)

Are you forced to stay poor and misserable if you can't hold a real job and in the case you are able to generate money from home, they steal it from you?
I have tried reading about it but all the fucking jargon gives me an headache.

>I know a handful of guys that got gynecomasty and other sides from the pill, so im not talking about internet randoms but real trusteable people.
I forgot to say, the "only 1% get sides" study is fake as fuck. Way more than that get sides.

Right, your anecdotal evidence quite clearly disproves 20 years of peer reviewed literature.

And I'm the person who is displaying "low IQ" rationale.

KEK

>20 years of peer reviewed literature.
Show me a non-merck sponsored study with a big sample that proves sides are low as fuck as they claim.

It's not that hard to understand. Removing 70% of your DHT WILL have sides. What do you expect?

can't you just sell chinese stuff through facebook or something?

protip:

probably not

I dont have a FB

Do you have a decent bald head? I would go bald if I did, it's cleaner, and not in the current trendhipstermovement. There are jobs that allow you to work without using your eyes all of the time, or at least not with computer screens. Sure your options are limited, but you could do fine financially. Also, there are people that only have one eye and do fine in the world visually. Your biggest impairment would be depth perception. If it makes it so you can't see/stare at things for an extended period of time, have you ever thought about going with the eyepatch?

Only 0.1% of men can look decent with a bald head.
>have you ever thought about going with the eyepatch?
I'd rather get netbux than work in a shitty job i dont like while a bald pirate thanks.

Can you just wear an eyepatch or something?

You can just wear a normal pair of non-prescription glasses with one lens whited out. You may develop eye fatigue, but you will be able to read and focus with the single eye long enough to perform most tasks without an eyepatch.

The problem is the black dots. And you said "you may develop eye fatigue" which leads to headache.

>wagecucking with an eyepatch and permanent headache
This needs to stop.

Just get an eyepatch? I dont get why you are making this so complicated.

So you're just lazy at this point.

> Imagine that I can't even enjoy the 1 hooker a month therapy that I pay for in order to not kill myself.

>while a bald pirate thanks

I laughed at that image, but yeah it's not a funny situation to be in. I wish you good luck desu!

*tips fedora*

You are the typical "muh logicz and reazonz" faggot who trusts papers (who are biased due to financial reasons) rather than what happens in REAL LIFE. Clinical setting =/= real life.

does your autism manifest in physical pain?

OP, stop being a little sissy bitch and go back to college. I have severe myodesopsies on both eyes and I can easily stare at a computer screen eight hours a day. Just look at what's on the screen and simply ignore those blurry little fuckers. That's literally all there it to it. A shit ton of people suffer from this and you're literally the only cunt who's complaining.

All this excuses. I know spabish people are notorious for them.

Just fucking do it anyway. Quit with the bull shit my eye hurts! Ok if it hurts get an eye patch and start making that money. Please don't come here to bitch. Poorfags I swear.

Holy shit I just have to faking reply to you again.

Literally every fucking spic you help starts complaining literally don't give these people advice. They will just complain until you agree wth them they are the tyrones of Europe.

That guy is coping thinking finasteride has 1% side rate when we know its way higher

Im not saying you shouldnt do fin.. balding = death sentence

You are probably good at it. I struggle with math and logic to boot. My brain was made for music and painting and so on, too bad that does not give any money.

>gets angry at the fact i can't work and I need neetbux

You see this is your typical spaintard he refuses to work although his condition is not serious. Yet he comes into this thread asking for help which he repeatedly ignores. spaintard why even bother? You obviously are not listening to single poster here. You are perfectly healthy just work like a normal person.

>constant headache 24/7
>can't even properly drive
>not serious
Why you insist?

All these excuses. Take an Advil. You obviously don't seem to have a problem being on Veeky Forums all day. You are almost 30 act like it. Your people are failures because they are complainers. We both know you will never make it and you will be a nobody. If you already know this why even ask for advice? You are obviously too dumb to help yourself.

>my head/eyes hurt.
Wear eyepatch/sunglasses bring a doctors note your employer will understand.

>I'm a 37 year old loser with literally no job experience.
This is where you should actually start.

P.s you absolutely fucking disgust me. I wish you nothing but the worst luck in life and I hope you don't amount to anything.

And how you will be a "somebody?"

I have hundred of thousands of subscribers in youtube and im making 400+ bucks a month, my work will be remembered by more than you. If I got netbux to supplement this since rates are too low for spanish audience and I should be making more which is not fair, I would be happy camper.

>Advil
The problem is having to focus with black dots on your eye. Trying to fix with cronic pill usage is absurd and will do more damage.

Quit your bullshit. Also 400 a month is fucking nothing that's literally 2 days of work at a normal job here.

>it's not fair
When will poorfags stop using this excuse. Like I said spaintards love to complain and cry. If you want more go out there and get it.

>I can't take medics because that medicine won't help.
So according to your retarded ass, you claim to be on the computer constantly making money on YouTube and posting on Veeky Forums. Yet you are too sick to work in front of a computer. You obviously are full of excuses.

Like I said before I wish you nothing but the worst future imaginable. You are a useless piece of shit and if I ever had a work ethic like yours I would kill myself no joke.

P.S you asked me how to be a somebody to be a somebody cut the excuses out get a respectable job, invest your money and try to make it grow.

Of course you will never do any of that because you are a sorry sack of shit. I wish you misery.

bro

you ever heard of a fucking eyepatch?

YOHOHO AND A BOTTLE O RUM

No te van a dar la invalidez por tener el ojo pocho.

Linkea tu canal de youtube :3