/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7 (embed)

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Best girl edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

juunkrat.tumblr.com/post/147108411210/dva-being-frozen-by-meis-endothermic-blaster
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, I ended my placement matches at 50. I played a few games and went down to 46, now I'm back up to 51.
Is this good? What's considered the average rank?

feels good to be 60.

But is 70 the new 60? Is that how I got in here?

Sounds about right.

is this real?

>20 tick

What's his name again?

Demoman

easiest/best hero

YOU... UNLEASHED THIS...

ALL OMNICS LOOK THE SAME TO ME

that's because they're literally factory manufactured.

Gun doesn't look anything like the gun blizzard teased.

>2 junkrats on enemy team
*leaves game*

Fan concept based on what little official art we've seen.

Having counters in a game is shit game design. The game shouldn't have ANY counters for ANY class.

Pretty much.

Lucio is

C U T E
S
E
X
Y

Mercy is
A

H
A
G

junkboi

I love the Bloodhart skin.

It feels so good to cleave through the enemies with an axe.

What nicknames does you and your group of friends have for heroes and abilities?

WHAT AN EXCITING AND VARIED HERO POOL

Does it look real you fucking imbecile?

I swear this game attracts THE most braindead underage dipshits

Counters is fine, its Hard Counters that are pure cancer.

>o hey im a tank
>o a reaper just walked up to me
>guess im dead now

Do you have any heroes that you thought you'd hate but ended up having as favourites?

Symmetra for me

>its a d.va vs d.va
>neither of them can die because they just keep summoning mechs

Why is freezing D.va boner inducing?

juunkrat.tumblr.com/post/147108411210/dva-being-frozen-by-meis-endothermic-blaster

max rockatansky

I count 8 heroes

thats way better than the 4 we used to see before

ROLLING DAMAGE IS A MEME

What are you fucking gay?

i can't even tell what you're buttblasted about.

Know how to counter a good Tracer?

Have good fucking aim, watch any good player with good aim play a hitscan player and shit all over a Tracer. The only reason why good Tracers run track a moving target.

These are the same shitters that used to complain about Bastion

Keep beating this dead meme as hard as you can bro I'm sure maybe someday someone might laugh

D.Va damage sounds are boner inducing in general.

It's still literally only 4-5 on KotH and those heroes in the Screenshot are the only ones ever played on payload because everything else is shit.

EnvyUs.Taimou

>have good winrate, some hard but otherwise enjoyable games
> suddenly everything goes tits up
>loss after loss after loss
>My teams are either literally retarded or so low leveld that they havent even seen all the maps yet meanwhile the enemy has people that this game is literally their life
>being placed in almost over and lost matches with completely idiotic teammates and no chance of turning this around
>winrate and enjoyability plummet

In one case the payload was already near the end, the enemy team was on fire and in the two minutes I was there i got 4 fucking gold medals.
Ive started leaving but this is so bad ive been getting penalty warnings (what do these do anyway?) Can someone offer a non-meme explanation for this and some advice on how to git gud/ make it enjoyable again?

>unironically liking girls
You're a f a g

Objectively Correct Edition:

>High Skill Cap

Genji
McCree
Hanzo
Widowmaker
Lucio
Zenyatta

>Medium Skill Cap

Pharah
Reaper
Soldier 76
Junkrat
D.VA
Reinhardt
Roadhog
Zarya
Mercy

>Low Skill Cap

Bastion
Mei
Torbjorn
Winston
Symmetra

then that's blizzard's fault
if defense heroes were actually good at defense they would be played

REMINDER TO ALWAYS POST SCREENSHOT OF RANK WHEN DISCUSSING OVERWATCH BALANCE

Post D.Va

>ulting and killing people with super fast hammer blows as toblerone

That was kind of my point. This game is hilariously poorly balanced, and half of it is thanks to the terrible tick rate and hit registry. No matter how well they tweak numbers they can't fix that.

Can I get rid of my leaver penalty by playing quick custom games with bots?
I just have a bad internet connection, I swear.

stop posting

>The only reason why good Tracers run rampant is because most players can't track a moving target*

fixed

so much salt

must have died to reaper recently

Torb has one of the best guns in the game, his auto-aim turret doesnt automatically make him easy

Roadhog's abilities eliminate the need for him to accurately aim entirely

the game is never getting 60tick because blizzard would have to spend 3x as much on servers

sorry overtards but your tickrate was doomed as soon as you complacently accepted the fact that overwatch doesn't use player dedicateds

>McCree
>High Skill Cap
>Lucio
>High Skill Cap
>Tracer
>No Skill Cap

Play versus ai they seem to count, for me at least.
I regret nothing. Have fun with your hanzo-genji-widow orgy, Im outta here

what a fucking awful post

60th for state of the game
twitch
.tv/ster/v/76590824?t=03h45m41s

t. Roadhog main

>hanzo-genji-widow orgy
Hot.

You could've used one of the "5 Tracer + 1 Lucio VS 6 Tracer" images, but instead you decided to be retarded.

numbani is cancer desu

not being able to aim is a big detriment on any character. he can't deal with anyone outside of his alt range if you constantly miss his hook.

What are good resources/guides/youtubers for Hero gameplay?

>ult as hanzo into 5 of them
>it fires and nothing happens
OVERIDIOTS???

>Posting a meme picture instead of a picture that clearly showcases that a grand total of like 9 heroes are considered good right now.

Nice meme m8. Stop sucking dicks.

9 out of 22 heroes being playable at a high skill level = bad balance.

>Ult as D.Va into 5 of them
>It fires and everybody except me doesn't die
OVERBABS???

>ESL is fun of players who can't track a moving target

I want Tracer apologists to fuck off.

lol that salt.

People literally run back and switch to dvas when they see the first point is being capped.

>This comp structure.
>even remotely balanced.

Motherfucker you have only 12 slots in a single game. "Only 9 are good" means that only 3 of your slots are likely to be dupes.

WAIT. could it be...both teams have Pharah, Lucio, and Mercy? That's 3 dupes! It's a miracle!

Here's another shit webbum

Anyone want to do comp/qp on Ps4? Rank 66 here

>find enemy teleporter
>move in to destroy it
>suddenly Reinhardt
>PINNED
This game, I swear.

>Tracer apologist in charge of refuting facts

I've always wanted to be Pharah's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the spawn room with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" D.Va says. Widowmaker licks her lips, Tracer giggles, and Symmetra glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Pharah kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Pharah's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel myself teleported across the room, and I find myself lying underneath D.Va, Widowmaker, and Tracer. They had already taken their boots off and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Pharah said, "he's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. She shoves my dick inside her tight, sopping wet pussy and starts pumping. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred Reinhardts. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she stands over my head and rains her "justice" down on me from above. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

>Using the worst Reaper skin.

Mercy is best girl

>Characters playable at a high level, competitive scene

>All offense heroes (Instant 7)
>Reind, Winston, Zarya
>Mercy, Lucio

Sorry 12 out of 22.

Nobody plays Road because he just feeds ult and D.Va is shit aside from stalling out.

Symmetra is meme tier and Zen is bad.

Every defense hero is absolute shit except for a couple meme pocket moments/strats with Widow.

>Tracer only picked in KotH
>Only picked on Payload/Seige when they are in panic overtime mode

Your rank 40 is showing.
But I guess thats because every teammate you get is braindead while every opponent you have is a pro on a smurf right

>being autstic about cosmetics

tf2 refugee detected

the wiki and common sense

>Not being John Freeman Gordon Freemans Brother

McCree and Lucio are high skill caps.

GarbageGerbil is best
RefuseHamster is a close second.

>not liking bunson thighs

How to play McCree now?

I can't kill shit with his fan hammer anymore. I have to have my gun inside the person to kill most players (Reapers, Meis, etc).

Do I just sit back and snipe? Or what? What's the point of playing McCree over the other heroes?

>Tracer apologist in charge of denying the existence of the 2-2-2 meta

nothing
he had one overpowered niche and without it he's completely outclassed by 76

You need to have godly aim. If you don't, don't try.

He needs rebuffed.

Trashmouse
to be fair that sounds more like a cute nickname

How do you guys keep going, knowing that every outcome has been predetermined for you?

How do I deal with a piece of shit tracer on King of the hill
She annoys me so badly and unless she literally steps/recalls back into my shots I can't hit her. How do you dudes deal with her

>genji
>hanzo
>High Skill Cap

well meme'd

There isn't really

I don't think you understand, 2-2-2 core isn't Tracer, its the Lucio and Winston, There are teams that run 2 Lucio 2 Winston, Soldier and Reaper instead. The whole argument is TRACER HAS NO COUNTER OMG NERF. When she does, hitscan characters that can aim, do you think 2-2-2 games is just 4 tracers running around killing everything at a stalemate for 20minutes?

As I said your Rank 40 is showing