rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/dustline.aspx

blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk (embed) (embed)

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.

legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Other urls found in this thread:

club.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/ubi30
pcgamer.com/ubi-30-gifts-a-free-ubisoft-game-each-month-starting-today/
docs.google.com/document/d/1KpxjSzacDgcCXDTy8VmFkk7pf7Rq3puE9-2OGHE7Clc/pub
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721328214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>overtime

>rook just puts down the a
user I am so sorry

okay

reminder if you're not diamond you're garbage and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that. but keep lying to yourself and pretend you know what you're talking about lmao

t. Copper

hurr durr look at me i use auto shotguns because i cant aim and im a fucking faggot hurr

how do you feel about pump users?

They're honorable gentlemen

pump shotguns are balanced

It's the safest and most logical thing to do in such a situation. Five cops dead, more injured - do you risk the lives of others or do you perform a surgical, merciless strike on the killer?

> netcode will never be fixed

with ubisoft in charge propably not

Oh blowing him the fuck up was definitely the answer

>make kill hole
>teammate keeps trying to reinforce it
>tell him to stop over voice and text
>keeps trying
>shoot his foot
>tries to throw a nitro at me
>walk away
>tries to reinforce it again
>down him
>pick him up
>he kills me
>i get kicked
>they were premade
nothing more cancerous than playing with a premade of 4 retards

>tfw your perceived threat level will never be so high that the opposing force will resort to high explosives to make sure of your demise.

>overtime
>4-4
>10-3-3
>twenty seconds into round
>three people go down
>me and another guy
>in the secure room
>pulsing
>let him know they are right at the door
>he walks in front and hits it instead of spraying
>dies
>1v5
>2 get over confident and rush me
>two head shots
>next comes blitz and black beard
>toss a c4
>down BB and kill blitz
>buck comes around the corner and sprays me to death
>lose

fucking shitters. I wish I had friends.

>bb still not nerfed

fucking ubishit, can they do anything right?

>play on Europe west servers
>everyone is a try hard with no mic and rushed towards the windows, dies and rage quits
>play on US south central servers
>people talk and communicate
>dont quit even if they are 0-4
why are americans so much nicer

on eu servers i get called a hacker literally every time I get a headshot. EU loves to spam "wh" and the likes, it's strange how much more often i see hackusations on eu than us

>shotguns are supposed to be close range weapons
>literally not a single hallway in the game that you won't be sniped by an auto-shotgun in
so you counter shotguns by standing outside until the timer runs out, sweet

Does this happen often?
>inb4 console

Shotguns are not meant for close range. They are medium to long range if anything, depending on the type of shot and choke involved. A shotgun is incredibly effective in close quarters for the most part, but they can still fill a decent sized area full of shot at a distance.

Its fine though. Le shitter excuse.

>double-barrel shotgun spread converges at 40 yards
>"supposed to be close range weapons"

I'm triggered by seeing that one guy's never ending mic transmitting.

I can't stand it when retards have no idea how to balance their mic sensitivity when not using push to talk, that shouldn't even be an option in the first place. I can only imagine how fucking awful it would be to hear someone's fan, controller clacking or breathing in nearly every game on console.

plat 2 solo bayB

Any Xboners on? my server's eus, I'm platinum 2, willing to play with people of any rank :)

>Ubisoft: What kinda match up want?
>Me: Just fuck my shit up

People don't ACTUALLY play shooters on consoles right? It's a funny meme right?

I played on all US servers at various times, and I can confidently say that around 12AM-6AM CT the quality of players drop dramatically. This is because a) Mexicans are waking up, b) Asians are waking up, and c) drunk dudebros are on. If you get a drunk guy, mute them, and it's fine. Same goes for the Mexicans. Asians, however, ruin the game with their bullshit pings (it's common for them to play at 200+ ping).

EU like shooters, and they're very competitive at it (see: all esports). Of course that means a huge chunk of them are tryhard faggots. I played on their servers a bit before coming to the conclusion that EU servers are probably the reason why everybody says "Play with friends".

>6AM

Fuck what why did I type that? Meant 12PM.

>no hackers
>less ping problems because BRs cant switch their servers
>can play with irl friends
why wouldn't I play siege on console? siege. overwatch, CoD, Battlefield, and Halo are all console shooters. i also play quake UT red orchestra reflex and csgo, some shooters are better on console desu. no excuse not to have both unless youre poor or autistic

>playing ranked
you deserve it desu. Ranked is nothing but hackers, BR's, and Chinese.

that's what you get for not playing on your own servers!!!

Americans have bigger dicks, they don't have to be mean

>desu
stupid hiroshimoot faggot filters let me type to be honest.

shaking my head family

fucking REEEEEE shitskins hacked my account and stole it

>stdh

im talking to customer service now, im tsea from the TS. some shitskin added a bunch of iranian friends, turned on 2-step verification, and changed my uplay pic

How did that happen, any idea? Console or PC?

pc but it used to be linked to a console
might have been the email address associated with it, i got things worked out with customer support though

Uplay has this thing your account can get "hacked"

Essentially the person just uses your account and he is usually from a shit country.

PC users, Uplay is giving away free games for the 30th anniversary celebration. club.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/ubi30

>Talking about hackers
>this

I am not clicking that shit nigga

Don't be paranoid user

>Outgunning bandit with your pump action from across the room

pcgamer.com/ubi-30-gifts-a-free-ubisoft-game-each-month-starting-today/

Better?

look at these new olive skinned friends i now have :)))))))

does someone have that female Tachanka image?

thats gay have this instead

gotchu senpai

and he spent all my renown REEEEEEEEEEEE

How much did you have before he spent it?

20k so its not the end of the world
and i guess i have some neat skins and stuff now

wew thanks ubi

pistol sniping really triggers me, you can't shoot a pistol that well IRL

>Can't unbind mousewheel
>can't bind more than one action to same button
I fucking hate consoles for ruining games.
What do ya'll bind camera scan to? It would be great to bind it to the mouse but I can't because they're all occupied. EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE NOT WHEN USING A DRONE OR CAMERA

got mine on x

>Tfw sticky mouse pad

well yeah that's the default, but you can't use it and move with wasd at the same time

Nigger you better be trolling. Grandpa Hickok and Jerry Miculek would like to have a word with you.

heh, maybe YOU can't.

those guys are great yes, but that's range shooting with two hands
this is a high-stress situation with one hand while carrying a 100lb shield in the other

DA trigger so no :^)

Alwg is someone from the TS but ill be sure to meme on him about this if he ever gets on again.

You can use your thumb on it

oh i know alwg is but i meant the other two

I think if you trained with it extensively you could feasibly hit targets at that range. He's also resting his arm on the shield when you go into the firing animation so that does steady it somewhat more than one armed shooting with no support.

It's not impossible for someone who trains extensively to use a handgun as a primary means of defense in addition to a shield.

WHOA, mind blown

Fuckin hackers

Properly dealt with.

4real

>oh shit did that drone see me?
>no, nevermind, he left
>heh, idiot

More bad luck

Last one

>Nobody reinforced those walls during the prep phase

That's what's triggering you? Not the shittiest hitreg in history of video game?

BLACK
BEARD

Why do people not fortify every defendable inch of the objective room? Killholes work for the enemy just as well as they do you, just barricade and have a Bandit ready to stop Thermite, funnel the enemy in one by one if you can.

Also, a well barricaded room looks so much nicer, and triggers my obsessive compulsive tendencies less.

>not fortifying for retakes in case SHTF
Just like kill holes work for the enemy, so does a fortified room. Do the bare minimum to make sure they can't get in without a fight, but also that they need to keep fighting hard to stay in the room.

Posted this as a post chain last thread, condensed it into a doc. Updated a little, still looking for critiques.

docs.google.com/document/d/1KpxjSzacDgcCXDTy8VmFkk7pf7Rq3puE9-2OGHE7Clc/pub

Shameless shill. Felt like making an actual guide to counter the meme guides.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721328214

As a mute player, this is good stuff. Ill keep this open and learn the spots better.

>leaked gameplay footage of the BR operator update

That was a lot more spots than I thought.

Thanks, Mute has a lot more going for him than people think.

Like I said above, a lot of people don't even think about stuff like that as Mute. They think horizontally trying to jam all the walls but not vertically trying to jam the hatches.

I wish I got mutes esport hat by now

Don't support the god awful pro league. This game should be a small niche shooter for intermediate players, not some huge esport circlejerk like CS:GO. Most of the Pro League players aren't even amazingly good and get beat by people that just like to play the game.

I hate esports aswell but I really like hats

Plus Bandits is GOAT in that bundle

True. Never, ever hurts to be overly careful though. I like leaving Nitro hidden under desks/ debris of my own making - Smoke babes, raiding hatches - but I suppose it comes from anxiety and being overly cautious.

lol, esports is good for the game. more exposure, more ubi will give a fuck about it and more time it'll be given from the devs

and nah, pros rarely lose to randoms. theyre always playing with each other and pros from other teams, they're sincerely better than "people who like to play the game".
t. guy that plays with and against pros

watch serenity's stream sometime, you'll see him get shit on against pro players even with a 5man premade and good communication

so the CTU skins are on sale, which ones should I get? I only have enough for one, and the FBI one looks the nicest imho fampie

Engraved SAS.