/agdg/ amatuer game dev general

"dreams do come true" edition

>Demo Day (Nine)
>PLAY GAMES NOW, SCROLL DOWN AND PLAY THOSE GAMES
ltch.io/jam/agdg-demoday-9

>Next Game Jam (Space)
itch.io/jam/agdg-spacejam
Collab: pastebin.com/NEPv0pPC (embed)

Helpful Links: tools.aggydaggy.com/# (Still in beta)
New Threads: Archive: boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/agdg/

>Chats
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgamedevcrew
webchat.freenode.net/?channels=vidyadev

> Previous Demo Days
pastebin.com/Qi63yBxd (embed)

>Previous Jams
pastebin.com/hVhvNWLw (embed)

>Engines
GameMaker: yoyogames.com/gamemaker
Godot: godotengine.org/
Haxe: haxeflixel.com/
LÖVE: love2d.org/
UE4: unrealengine.com/what-is-unreal-engine-4
Unity: unity3d.com/

> Models/art/textures/sprites
opengameart.org/
blender-models.com/
mayang.com/textures/

>Free audio
machinimasound.com/
freesound.org/browse/
incompetech.com/music/
freemusicarchive.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=EQRZA87kuAY
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721107399
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for painting is worse than drawing

First! :D

Who?

girl 23D cute release when?

cube based puzzle games,
go....

QUBE

Delete this thread

oh wow. it's an e-celeb shilling thread.

SAGE

This thread was here first m8. Quit bitching and post progress.

WHO HYPE FOR DEMO DAY

>announcing sage

Its shit like that that makes me so afraid every day for my life that someone is goign to throw a brick through my window or break in and hurt my wife and son, and yet people feel entitled when tit comes to video games? Gamers are entitled shits and I reall yjust want honest opinions on Envica VII. It's my dream game.

oh for fucks sake. It's even worse than I thought, or it's a fucking false flag.

In any case, ABANDON THREAD!

i remember this day. Self Reminder to never be this guy.

Announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban

No that's for reports you newfag.

real fucking funny isn't it? This is why I hate the internet, it's a necessity to make a living when youre a game designer like me but god damn there's al ot of fucking virtiolous trolls that are out there to just ruin an innocent hardworking father just because they want to get a sick laugh out of it. It's fucking disgusting how sick humanity falls just because it's got anonymity and thinks that it doesn't have to be responsible for any of the shit it spews out, but thank god there's movements that are going to prevent and remove online anonymous prescence in the future - people are going to have to grow the fuck up and stop acting like its 5th grade just because they think they can get away waith it. your shit might be "humerous" but its not fucking funny when it's hurting the lives and families of REAL PEOPLE.

Real thread here

>Demo day link doesn't work
Quality thread you've got there faggot.

>this thread has actual gamedev discussion
>other thread is just shitposting
UH-

Wrong newfriend. I recommend you to read the FAQ and the rules before posting
Veeky Forums.org/faq#sage
>announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban.

i was here when this guy came and told us he was recruiting a team to make his million dolar idea to become true. He couldnt program, art, music or marketing. Still he was being a cunt on how people were trying to backstab him and take his golden idea out. i think you guys are just brand new here or just trolls.

I don't think what happened to that guy was right.
I mean yeah he was a dickhead and all but there's a point where the trolling should have stopped, yet people kept ripping his ass open far after it stopped being funny. That's just uncalled for.
Really makes you wonder what any one of us here in AGDG might have to go through if our games get big.

Well sorry about that. I never sage so I didn't remember. After 10 years here you tend to forget the things that don't concern you.

How do I get pass this part? I can only make it to the first floating platform.

New thread!!

hopoo and vine are fine since they are not dickheads. there is also pug thats ok. i dont know gogum enogh. the rule is simple just dont be a dick and you will be fine. Hated by jelly but fine.

What was so bad about that one guy anyway? Didn't he come from AGDG? wouldn't the community be happy he made a game?

that's the spirit
just like philly boi

he was just trying to explore other people work. came here looking for a team with a huge ego. thinking he was Peter Douglas Molyneux or some shit.

Well considering I have a game on steam I can see how he's kind of a big deal. How many people on AGDG actually have theirs up there?

>he's kind of a big deal.
Having a shitty game on steam does not make you a big deal. Get over yourself or himself.

from what i see, his reviews do not compare with /agdg/´s top games. i would have to compare actual owners but really he do not worth the time. i have a game to finish.

Those reviewers were trolls. He wound up posting evidence in the review threads. Go read the ones on Mjollner and Drak, those are the most factual ones that the whole thing was an organized assault to ruin his reputation as a game developer.

really it does not worth my time. i think he is a douche. Good luck with the game.

how about u stop false flagging some poor dev and play a demo instead

OP has broken itch.io links.

abandon this thread.

use this

they work for me. try not being retarded at the keyboard :^)

Just uploaded my game to greenlight.
youtube.com/watch?v=EQRZA87kuAY
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721107399

JUST

forgot to remove it

>The spinning scythe doesn't even kill the bug.

>that double embed
Looks interesting. Make some webms

>having embeds enabled to begin with

literally begging for xss cocks up your javahole

>eceleb thread
Real /agdg/ thread is over here

>tfw I kinda sorta understand what's going on in the most basic of tutorials.

step by step.

I can't get the website to work? Is it down? I wanna play some games!

real link in real thread

piss off

yeah. The real thread is over here.

And I thought LE GOGEM SHITPOSTING was bad