poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duY9puWhwss
youtube.com/watch?v=oaLOOiXbkYo
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAN-Ku_x88OkCFX6RB_6zxvdXK5J0vYJtGRFQCPQi9DW5wFRsC6crHU-86mpDkyctH3_G74hMsxGWwcX5NwQHBx4OSOwYiELXz4PblS5d8rcwj_pwux3ZSbFVxvDVKwoUCVxA2RNDVDpYSVERLwMeE22Hyy9v9HGsmOtjH0EmiKeb99e1SHWehEiboVKvdoLPFVxrGGqPRrtNyAzDbXgvpwgdFN1ftNF85evu-tJn_Ba_WAea4BzcFm8XLyaVRZ24k48aJKrjaiSwYeJTUij6NumApFVLgsdXyR2--egNfDOHQYcD7py-DR88KA==
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=duY9puWhwss
reminder this used to be shown after beating dominus

youtube.com/watch?v=oaLOOiXbkYo

just got home, missed you guys

Thank god no freeposter on the picture, I'm glad it died.

i don't like going outside, it's hot, loud, and people are annoying ~~

It was all of those things.

>posted in the last thread by accident. s-sorry
how do i keep interested in this game long term?
I'm really trying to find a new game that I can sink thousands of hours into.
I've played this game maybe one month at a time over the last year. I've got about 8 level 70 plus characters, usually getting bored once I hit a brick wall with my equipment.
Thing is I never had this problem with diablo 2. It's essentially the same game, except diablo 2 was more farming keys/runes/bosses and had runewords and I played that game for over 8 years of my life.

Sorry for being a faggot, I've been really struggling finding a game that I can stick to for a long period.

Play HC, those faggots keep rerolling characters in their alt + f4 league

Not joking or anything, it's a good way of timesink in a videogame, all you need to "learn" properly is how to theorycraft, and the rest is up to the gameplay and yourself.

>how do i keep interested in this game long term?
You don't, even those who have left/are leaving. sinking ship mostly sunk.

>I'm really trying to find a new game that I can sink thousands of hours into.
Try Dominions 4. Not shitty general, takes a few hundred hours before you are even competent

>I've played this game maybe one month at a time over the last year. I've got about 8 level 70 plus characters, usually getting bored once I hit a brick wall with my equipment.
You keep pushing, real drops are ahead.

>Thing is I never had this problem with diablo 2. It's essentially the same game, except diablo 2 was more farming keys/runes/bosses and had runewords and I played that game for over 8 years of my life.
yeah.

The lasting appeal of PoE is theorycrafting, designing a build around an idea, a concept, a skill or a unique interaction, and bringing it to end game. Level "70+" doesn't really scratch the end game part, that's when your build actually starts to get interesting.

If you hit a brick wall with your gear, learn why, or even build around intentionally making cheap characters. There are tons of builds that work reasonably well on self-found gear. If you can't do that, then it's not the game for you, but honestly PoE is more than D2 ever was and I played the latter for close to a decade too.

Fuck off /jp/ ! !

You too /qa/

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAN-Ku_x88OkCFX6RB_6zxvdXK5J0vYJtGRFQCPQi9DW5wFRsC6crHU-86mpDkyctH3_G74hMsxGWwcX5NwQHBx4OSOwYiELXz4PblS5d8rcwj_pwux3ZSbFVxvDVKwoUCVxA2RNDVDpYSVERLwMeE22Hyy9v9HGsmOtjH0EmiKeb99e1SHWehEiboVKvdoLPFVxrGGqPRrtNyAzDbXgvpwgdFN1ftNF85evu-tJn_Ba_WAea4BzcFm8XLyaVRZ24k48aJKrjaiSwYeJTUij6NumApFVLgsdXyR2--egNfDOHQYcD7py-DR88KA==

contagion + ED occultist
temp chains and vuln on CoH setup + enfeeble blasphemy with 1 additional curse on gear
wield at least one obliteration
aura nodes for determination + purity of elements because fuck resist on gear
250 ES and 140 life with ES recharge nodes + occultist ES shit

what do u think
it's supposed to be pretty defensive

Good idea. It'll make things at least interesting and risky every time I did anything.
Thanks for the suggestion but dominions 4 doesn't look like it'd be my type of game.
I got the farthest with my bladefall and voltaxic characters. Got to tier 14 with ease. Best drop I've had is a 5 link voltaxic perfect rolled (minus one damage) so I guess I understand about the drops aspect.

Ah, well..I usually stick to budget builds and take ideas from more expensive builds if I find better gear or trade up. I looked at a "major skill list" to mean things like mjollnir builds, arc builds, etc. And I really couldn't see many interesting choices. Arc, voltaxic, physical wander, things like that were the only ones that interested me.

>Got to tier 14 with ease.
What. So what was that about stopping with a bunch of level 70-something characters? T14 is end game. There's nothing really challenging past that, save for a few t15 bosses.

All you're limited to is your own imagination when trying to create fun builds, just check some interactions with skills/supports/uniques and start theorycrafting.

Well that was the majority of my characters. My voltaxic character was level 86 and tier 14 was pretty easy if there werent anything that ruined mana regen.

assumed you were playing HC. do that. if anyone's left they may even help you out with some starter gear before they leave.

>temp chains and vuln on CoH setup
sounds awkward.
>wield at least one obliteration
why, redundant with profane bloom, which itself is not really needed for ED. Void Beacon is MUCH better on 6 ascendant points. did you seriously plan an ED occultist build without the -20 chaos res aura?
>aura nodes for determination
literally why, grace is 100 times better considering you'll get jack shit armour from tree and gear, and evasion synergizes with enfeeble much better than armour
>purity of elements because fuck resist on gear
literally why
that's why you're sacrificing dual blasphemy curses for? to run fucking purity of elements?

>250 ES and 140 life with ES recharge nodes + occultist ES shit
don't see the point of going hybrid, but whatever.

Stupid hikage. You don't even have a gaming pc.

kinda new to this game

what's a fun build or ability to use?

We have this question every thread. Fuck off.

>>aura nodes for determination
>literally why, grace is 100 times better considering you'll get jack shit armour from tree and gear, and evasion synergizes with enfeeble much better than armour
sorry, i meant discipline
discipline + grace instead of purity could be better if i got the reduced mana nodes on sovereignety
i just hate having to look for resist on everything, it's a personal taste thing i guess

and i didn't know void beacon had big range, maybe i can ditch the chaos explosion extra and go for that

i'll try it out

What is this angle supposed to convey?

>Getting better loot results off a white Artisan box

It shows she is dominant and you are submissive.

Do you watch any shows that aren't moeshit?

Apart from JoJo and Mushishi.

No.

What the fuck is THIS SHIT?!?!

Images.

Fucking reddit can't tell the difference between an arcanist and an artisan.

Rats on a sinking ship fight to the death for a splinter of dry wood, not knowing that it too will soon be at the bottom of the sea. We are not the only rats on this ship.

FUWA FUWA FUWA FUWA FUWA FUWARI KURU KURU KURU KURU KURU MAWARU

>it's a kyoanus moeshit episode

私はこのゲームが好き ! ! !

Get off /f/.

i like anime but only good anime none of this moeshit with uguu am i kawaii girls

What the fuck.

Only one of these anime girls belong to a non moeshit anime, can you tell me which?

Jesus christ, only now did I realize kyoto was responsible for Nichijou. The fuck is wrong with me?

can we PLEASE go back to discussing poe???

>discuss PoE
>on /poeg/

wwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>not laughingwhores.gif

Is it me?

it means he stole it from me

What the ever flying fuck.

That reminds me. I forgot to check the last thread.
Is there any plans for act 5, or what's the deal with that?

How do people play standard? The only thing keeping me playing is that any moment I can lose everything that I worked for. Makes everything worth so much more. Standard is like, oh I died, let me go back to my portal.

i don't think anyone who posted in poeg when i first started playing still come here :(

Except you never lose your shit, not even in HC

You mean you dont trash the things you collected on a character after dieing on HC? Why not just play standard if your going to do that.

not everyone is a neet who can rebound after losing a level 90 character

That's a decision of the player itself, the game doesn't lose any of your shit.

1-3: kancolle
4-6: love live
7-9: precure
0: poeg pick

fap to this
g/932885/9e32a98e9a/

aikatsu stars

best skill for a deadeye caster?

>you keep your master's progress after you die with no way to reset the masters back to level 1 with 0 exp
Yeah "hardcore"

ED

ED? Eldrich Dattery? Are you on your fucking phone or something? Type properly like a normal human being godfucking damnit.

how about you S my D, desu

>desu

Fucking anime posters.

How does vortex traps hold up?

So in today's Uber lab, I've been trying to do 4-key runs - I've fairly easily gotten to the final fight several times but every time the fight starts he slams me instantly. I'm not talking about jumping with a windup - he just seems to teleport on top of me and slam, killing me from ~6500EHP. Admittedly my PC might be so bad that I'm just missing a very accelerated jump. I've tried running out of the way with a quicksilver of adrenaline (BV MoM Pledge Pathfinder) but he still got me. Does anyone have any tips/hints on things I can try?

spec out of acrobatics and get some real defense lmao

>doesnt run more than half the mods
>invests in a shitload of layers of defense
>never attempts risky content
>never tries new builds (on a game that resolves around that) because of reasons above
>uses macros to logout at the minimal sight of danger
>sometimes even uses autopot + auto DC

>>> "HARDCORE"

I do.

2012-2014 is when I came to /poeg/ to most.
Now I only visit maybe once a month but looking at the way you post I take it you haven't been here long. So you're a stinky liar.

Yes, this is what hardcore is about, assessing risk and threat levels, thinking about defenses and stacking them and straying away from unnecessary suicidal content. This takes thinking and live decision making. There's nothing remarkable about zerging "risky" content in shitcore and not caring about dying because you just hit your level so all you're actually losing is one map portal.

>EHP
lol

peuri from GULP is one of the 11 level 100s in PHC
why are yuros so much better at the game than americunts

>logout macros
>autopot and auto DC
these things should be illegal

>IB with FB without RT
I swear people like this exist.

>finn
>yuro

kek

>assessing risk and threat levels
>This takes thinking and live decision making

it's a fucking video game, keep telling yourself all that shit about how youre better and smarter

you idiots are excluding yourselves from so many fun content because you're pussies

there's no thinking needed, we all know what's dangerous, don't think too much of yourself bud

the difference is that sc people actually try it

Americans are playing better competitive games

>this is what hardcucks want you to believe
>implying it's not actually korean-style poopsocking dried lake to lvl 90 with your flask/logout macros

>it's a fucking video game, keep telling yourself all that shit about how youre better and smarter
Well I'm better and smarter than you if I can do the same content deathless.
>you idiots are excluding yourselves from so many fun content because you're pussies
Fun is subjective.
>the difference is that sc people actually try it
There's nothing done in sc that isn't done in hc. The only difference is that shitcrows jump into a fire and say owie it burns! as if that's something to be proud of. Being retarded isn't bravery or being good at the game, and it takes no special skill to die, which is something shitcrows excel at.

Shit retards say everyone.

>implying people can't do the same in SC
People like you are the ones that shoot up Orlando and Dallas.

But you don't do the same content, you skip it. Unless you mean the storyline part, which doesn't mean much.

>There's nothing done in sc that isn't done in hc
By that you mean there's nothing ATTEMPTED in hc that isn't DONE in sc rite

>Well I'm better and smarter than you if I can do the same content deathless.
you're not even doing the content, that's the point

>The only difference is that shitcrows jump into a fire and say owie it burns

the difference is that one of those try, fail, learn, the other one sees danger and hits the logout button on his macro

>Being retarded isn't bravery or being good at the game, and it takes no special skill to die

manually trying to dodge stuff VS hitting the logout

please tell me about them magical skills of the hardcore folk that dont even try hard content to begin with

What mysterious content do you run in sc that I can't run in hc? And if you die to such content, can you say you beat it? No, it simply means you smashed your head against it and managed to zerg it within 6 portals. It's funny you deride stacking defenses as hardcore crutch then assume the fully defensive character can't handle any content you can handle as a dps warrior 4.5k life shitcrow.

>the difference is that one of those try, fail, learn
Yeah that happens all the time in hardcore. Failure means losing your character, not 10% of your exp and nothing more. Not everyone in hc grinds dried lake to 100.