Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

shoryuken.com/2016/07/08/g-league-2016-results/
youtube.com/watch?v=jgxWK-MtljU
youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy Skullgirls goy I promise its good

friendly reminder that dank is a chronic shitposter and should not be replied to

>melee gets FOUR HOUR finals

Seconding this

It looked more like the people trying to bait him were shitposters

more like wiz gave them an extra long block so sfv is in time for espn

me on the left

Are Ibukis kunai good enough to justify needing a reload mechanic or did capcom give her a shitty gimmick just for the sake of having a shitty gimmick?

t. kike z

I don't play Ibuki but they are Guile EX Sonic Boom level fast and don't require meter. Super easy to finish someone off with so I think that was the logic behind it.

unloading all of them does a lot of damage but it should be a little easier to reload at least

I've bought the game 3 times now.

if kof xiv didn't have bad graphics you capcucks would be sweating, huh.

Trying Dhalsim. Can't get the j.hp off of ground teleport. Is it supposed to be an instant air teleport or is the timing just strict?

How can Capcom even compete?

its supposed to be an instant air tele

Who is the Draymond Green of the fgc?

I'd be more hyped for it if it looked like 13. I don't think that's a bad thing.

Dark Prince.

Also Green is a baby Bruce Bowen.

Does EVO's venue have tight security? Like do they check you before coming in? Are all the people separated in certain rooms for certain games or in one room at a specific time for the game? If so, where can I find this out?

Just kind of curious.

they'd be more scared if it had good gameplay

just stick with Xrd man its not worth it

>shoryuken.com/2016/07/08/g-league-2016-results/
>Tokido, Mago, Momochi, and Haitani all out before top 8
Why is no one talking about this tournament?

enjoy shuffling up slowly to your opponent and mashing your only good normal.

That implies that SF fans would recognize good gameplay when they see it.

i tried my hardest to learn it but still literally cannot play against people online, and no one rematches enough to help me learn how to deal with resets

back to ST until the end of time!

when you have some experience with something like "Street Fighter" do you put it on the resume? Or should I only put it on my resume if I'm proficient with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=jgxWK-MtljU

tfw no manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, duwende stomping, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, qtp2t filipina gf

everyone get fightcade and let's do an online tourny.

stfu fatass

Of course they wouldn't. They think Third Strike is a good fighting game.

and they hate melee too!

that woman would crush your anorexic pasty whiteboi frame

gief and fang top8
wew

im not white hahaha tricked again my identity will forever be a mystery

They just didn't want it to be too spammy. Ibuki has to contest with fireballs using both the v-skill and limited kunais. Most of the good ibuki's I've seen hardly ever need to reload 1-2 kunai more than once. Just make the most of it every round, like Johnny's coins.

stop making fun of kof

I have to take a shit

Which v-skills are irredeemable shit?

why are women so bad at mma

I'd like Skullgirls a lot more if it was played with solo characters instead of teams desu.

this

kof is supposed to be our game, what the fuck happened?

Bison
Nash
R.Mika
FANG

none of you lot played it online, so it died.

gz

I'm sure someone else has pointed this out by now but with Mai cameoing into DoA, hasn't it effectively become the St. Elsewhere for the entire video game medium?

>arced fireballs

absolutely cancerous, fuck capcom.

>Bison
>Nash
fuck off

yeah a big reason I dropped it in a fit of rage is because assists are horseshit

Laura OH

Does the Hori VLX usually go on sale on EVO? Not sure if I should wait or just but it right now.

This doesn't even make sense and mai looks like a shitty outfit for momoji. Couldn't they have done better like when they put rio in doa:p?

>play overwatch
>get motion sickness and throw up my dinner
>tfw getting old
>tfw the only games i can play now are doters and fightans

At least with fightans you have a chance. Overwatch chooses which matches you lose.

Shut the fuck up, Paul.

It was normal price last evo, but that's when they were saying "super limited edition no more production runs after this one" so it would be a good idea to wait and see
I bought into the meme and preordered mine 6 months before it was released

I never played KoF because the combos are too hard

should have played 98

I tried before and then I gave up because I couldn't do Iori's combos

Play Final Fantasy and Persona

>5'5'' Korean man managed to seduce 5'11'' Vietnamese sadist

how?

Press C, do rekka.
2 hard 4 u?
I drop the rekkas occasionally, but I'm special case.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo

He actually has this magical thing called confidence because he actually works hard at something.

I know. I've never heard of that either.

And he's going to leave her a cumstained wreck like the others.

how do i make a friend that wants to play fighting games with me even though i suck

It's manlet propaganda fiction.

They will never learn.

accurate SF5 gameplay.

go to your local

because he's a powerful martial artist.

>Oda said that there's special hidden BGM depending on different combinations of characters.

cool.

>go to arcade with friend to play killer instinct because none of us own xbox's' and it wasn't out on pc at the time
>guy asks if he can cut in to play with us
>say no
>he tells the manager to make us let him play with us
>we just leave instead
who was in the wrong?

anime shitters pls go

how do i inspire my friend that wants to play fighting games to get better

Find a different friend. If you wanna find fighting game players try hanging out at anime conventions.

My kid brother is watching a YT fag on a tablet playing a tablet shooter. All while talking to the screen.

I'm not sure what to think. Is this the future of video games?

Mika should have an air-to-air that puts the opponent in a juggle state.

what kind of game is sfv that CHRISTOPHER GEEZUS is THE Guile main to watch out for?

reward him with your boipucci
But seriously I always try to invite my friend over because local play is always better and more fun.
Tell him to practice, even if it's just 10 minutes a day doing Bnbs he'll see a lot of improvement in a week.

One where Guile isn't Guile but a mediocre charge E.Ryu.

so do we get urien or juri at the end of this month or was balrog/ibuki it?

Show him some hype (or funny) stuff and link him some high level matches, maybe get him interested in looking at a top player who plays his character.

Top 8 is live

/capcomfighters

Itazan vs Xian

Only about an hour fucking late, good stuff Capcom

Gootecks is my spirit animal

I had a waifufagfriend who got into fighting games with me. We played Skullgirls and SFIV for a solid month. Eventually he lost all drive to improve in the game stopped playing with me when he could no longer take rounds. Now he plays MMO's, which I can't stand.

Sagat, Akuma and SSFV.
source : I'm a friend of combination freak

Any other streams that don't choke like a cheap chinese product? Yesterday's stream was essentially a radio broadcast.

you might want to wear a lifejacket when you go to a pool

why is he so mad?

wtf is this on the capcom stream

He tried so hard and got so far

the national anthem of china

you would be mad too if you have spent thousands of dollars to go to every single cpt event and have never made it out of pools in any of them.

cause he got hit with the unblockable

WE ESPORTS NOW

I don't know but it's awful

One of the girls has terrible mic control
You can hear her popping in and out like crazy

Fighting games don't work that way my man.

You either love fighting games and enjoy the challenge that comes with trying to outplay your opponent or you don't and go back to mashing X vs the CPU in single player games.

You. you should have whipped that ass and then had your friend come back on unless you were doing sets.

Yo yo yo, how does gief do against alex? How about rog?

I feel like mine's doing ok, but i'm gonna need a second opinion from the real experts: /fgg/