pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Onion helm is best helm.
Also can you even be more animu than this?

Fucking degenerates

Eygon pls we love you

but the last DSG fight club I entered I cleaned out with my faith char

Ill do it again if you really want

But can you really blame me for wanting to use the only sabre in the entire game, as person that really likes sabres?

what's your favorite das3 weapon

>hollow
Nah.

>There's a time limit on the ashen mist memories
Why

>faith
lightning buffed SS isn't faith faggot

are there any other good weapons that objectively better in a hollow build compared to refined besides onikiri and ccs?

champ's glaive

what level are you Pheragas?

why does Bloodborne have so much less r34 then the other games?

You must have been beaten pretty badly by a lightning blade SS user to be that angry, user.

I made myself very clear

Because all barafags flocked to gascoigne.

user, I think you're confused, I'm asking why it has LESS

Smaller player base.

>tfw swallowing souls bf's cum
I finally made it bruhs

can you safely change character class with cheat engine offline then go online?

Thebe is making me reconsider spears for PVP.

>show stannis
pls delete

>1284 hrs on ds3
>released only 3 months ago
fucking howe

if you're moving your signs or something stop please

if it's not that then this game is just a piece of shit and summons choose to not work sometimes

Eygon why

>warrior is better for a 60 dex chaos blade build then mercenary

What bug are you talking about?

>not liking the benis
What the fuck is wrong with you

>Less
I think they're about equal, there's a noticeable lack of good Soulsborne lewds in general

A samurai is true warrior! not shamefur mercenary!

6.7k hours isnt a lot

Are they actually good? I thought spears were just parrybait.

No-one wants to draw BB because people HATE the idea of mixing blood and sex, it grosses them out

Who?

Also spears are good in pvp, just don't be a dumbass and do repetitive attack patterns or the easy as fuck to parry WA most of them have as anything other than a punish

people are only realizing now that dragonslayer spear and gargoyle flame spear have very good range and good damage

Spears are fine. They're about as parryable as any other weapon but has the added bonus of having a range the width of Montana.

DSS and GFS are good.

It's because Warrior hits the req for STR by default and has more VIG/END than mercenary. I know it's stupid but thankfully starting class is nothing but stats or early equip access in this game.

One of the phantoms in the PCFC that keeps whooping me with a partizan I think.

This knight of carim does not forgive betrayal. Even a broken woman deserves her dignity...

having 4 free extra points to spend is a lot

>Even a broken woman deserves her dignity...
kind of a backhanded complement desu

is there any use for wolf knight's greatsword
the leap overhead smash is way too slow and easily dodged, the spin slash has way too little range and possibly the only redeeming thing is the unique R2 which has peculiar timing

is there any point in using it as a regular greatsword or is it even outclassed there

Artorias cosplays, complete with moveset

Eygon doesn't exactly shrink from the opportunity to insult Irina.

but I thought he loved Irina

Can any other starting gift even come close to competing with the fire infused titanite?

Makes the first few pus of humanity enemies a nonfactor, lets you focus on getting VIT up before worrying about scaling damage stats, and pretty much lets you cakewalk all the way through irithyll.

Eh, I've put that much time into a few MMOs also. It's really not that much if you actively avoid having a social life and have a job with normal/predictable office hours.

I'll load it up every now and then when I think of something new to try, or when a friend finally works their way down to it in their backlog, to help them through.

I always thought it was neat Artorias actually uses attacks the weapon the player uses in his fight, but we didn't get a proper moveset allowing us to do the same until DaS3.
I'm still inclined to say the majestic greatsword was better though.

that was pretty laggy lol
but anyways

FIGHT CLUB IS NOW OVER

DON'T ASK FOR ANOTHER ONE IF YOU DON'T PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

Not really.
Even in pve, the special attacks do too little damage to be worth using. Wolf GS is basically just a really long quality greatsword for all intents and purposes.

>wench
>lost cause
>the girl
>degenerates [...] She'd fit in perfectly here
>broken woman
Don't know what you're expecting dude

Partizan has good mix ups, r2 roll catch, and an unparriable WA. Every spear has something going for it. Well not every...

LKLS has highest damage and good range, twin spears are the gotthards of spears, gargoyle has best range and a fun but situational wa, DS spear has an interesting moveset mechanic and good damage.

If you learn how to use your spear intelligently, and advantageously against your opponent you will be aidsy as fuck to fight

literally about to put my sign down

pc fight club where

Also don't forget to abuse Leo

blame everyone else

i kept it going until there were only 2 people dropping signs

i dont care

White branch, can't be obtained anywhere else.

Except when you talk to the Giant

you mean the consumable you get several of halfway through the undead settlement?

I can't think of a single place in the early game where that would even come close to being as useful as innate fire damage on a weapon

I'm planning to do a ds3 run using a heavy weapon, what do you guys enjoy more for pve: Greataxe ou ultra greatsword? I think I'll use the dragonslayer greataxe or the profaned greatsword? I only have scales for weapon so cant use both

No, there's 3 branch types, you can't get the gift one ANYWHERE else in game.

secret bonus FC is also now over

if anyone wants to duel somewhere for a bit though i'm up for that

ok, so it's "unique", but that still doesn't give a reason for why it would be a "better" starting gift

i cant fight invisible opponents, waiting for you to resummon me

pc fc where

in your ass

The gifted white branch at the start of the game allows you to totally bypass talking to the giant.

I still agree with the user about the Fire Gem from a purely mechanical standpoint.

Because it's cooler? Fire gem is useless because the optimal way is to either do the tears skip or get the dark hand while pumping vig then using chunks.

pc fight club fc where

i don't want to keep using the gotdamn lift

anyone that still wants to fit for a while come to the Anor Londo bonfire instead

I want to tell you not to use the Dragonslayer's Greataxe, she is my weaponfu and I want her all to myself, but I should let others experience the glorious 900 AR.

>cooler
>functions identically the same as others of its kind
>equivalent can be found in the second level
>useful in a total of three situations
Compared to
>earlygame elemental damage
>fire damage, no less, which a metric fuckton of enemies are weak to
>removed necessity to level damage stats and focus entirely on hp
But I mean if you want to get to Abyss Watchers for Yuria to show up for Dark Hand I guess I'd try to defend my terrible decision as well.

Secret FC?

you also can't get the giant's gift branch if you pick the starting gift branch

pc fc when and where

Had fun with you dudes.

You can get the dark hand right after Vordt, which is easily beatable with an unupgraded weapon, then rush for dancer with pumped vig, get base stats for ASS, make it raw, beat watchers, get rouge, then trivialise the rest of the game.

a new person appeared so i summoned the last 2 people there

come to the anor londo bonfire if you want more fights

you too friend

900 AR? Do you use the rings to boot the damage? What are your stats?

pc fc where?

I can't, I'm doing the Dancer skip so I can host myself.

I LOVE DARK SOULS 3

I have 66 Strength and 40 Faith. I can only get 900 AR when two-handing and tumblebuffed with Lightning Blade, otherwise it gets a solid slightly less than 800.

I bet you're the same sort of people who complained about townshitters being townshitters.

Not even complaining, just making fun of the salty losers who can't take an L in a garbage game because muh e-penis.

>tumblebuffing
*tosses duel charm*
:)

Quick question about the blades of the darkmoon in ds1. If I use the blue eye orb or covenant ring to invade, does it matter if I've killed the area boss?

Reminder that DaS3 has challenging enemies that require a careful and tactical approach and are engaging to fight.

>no new infernoplus video
time to kill myself

wtf is wrong with today's gaming community

That's better than getting the kill IMO.

>Still got hit

heh...casual...

>SL27
>near-maxed VIG
wew

Shit, now I have to hit R1 one more time to kill you while you're stunned from the first R1 instead of oneshotting you

Such a skillful play

reminder that they nerfed the estoc R1 stunlock on enemies but the straightsword r1 stunlock remains the same

>SL27
>That vit
>Probably Raw ASS
>Grass Crest Shield
>Fallen Knight
>Still got hit

Is this the power of RAW ASS?