WotLK
- Gamer District, Horde 7x
- Warmane (Icecrown), Alliance 8x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-emulator-servers/wow-emu-exploits-bugs/516558-easy-gold-atlantiss-wow.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for shit tanks

>pg9

>removing when we do more 10hm than no queue
Some serious butthurt

Can we trade Xyin for someone else?

>with 226 gear and No Queue raiders

At least you tried...

Asscobra said it was RIP

dead

but No Queue does 10 mans with You raiders?

Your joke server is post nerf and broken because Kain can't keep his server stable.

I would rather be dead than read another server autism thread

But you're literally playing with raiders that were too casual for prenerf content. At least ToD is prenerf. Both of your guilds are jokes. Wrathbabbies need to die.

>You raiders
>Hg
>Harmoo
Both raid on both servers
?

noone gives a fucking shit about your autistic quibbles with the state of some dumb 8 year old raids nerfed or unnerfedness
we'll wrap up ulduar in no time and move on to the good stuff i.e. ToC & ICC which is scripted flawlessly on GD

you queers couldn't even kill normal mode nefarian today give me a break you fucking catababies are the worst eat a dick

>ToD is 3.3.5
>ToD is pre-nerf

Pick one.

Except I cleared the content when it was actually pre nerf :^)

I raid on both servers too. I mean sure GD Ulduar is a lot easier but we're planning on ToC/ICC anyways so I personally don't really care. I want to do heroic ICC really bad, even if it's just 10 man.

Your own guild members think you're an arrogant joke Foozer.

No they don't, Anonymous. :^)

I don't have any opinion at all of Foozer.

Replacement for xyin when and who

Same. Idc about Ulduar or I'd be playing on ToD for the challenge. I just want heroic Anub and heroic ICC.

I'm 90% sure Foozer is just constantly baiting so it becomes at least sorta funny. If you think about it baiting is the only thing that makes sense

I nominate Mememeister

>im just PRETENDING to be retarded

xyin? more like DYIN amirite

delete this

The discord disappeared for me. Whats the link again?

I'm shit though

WPSG Tier List

T1 " Needed" - Feral Tank, Boomkin
T2 "Wanted" - Warrior DPS
T3 "Wanted but people are currently leveling" - Ret, Tree, Hpal, DK Tank, Prot Pal, Prot Warrior
T4 "Wouldn't recommend" - Enchance, Ele, Shadow Priest, Feral DPS. Mage, Rogue
T5 "ohshitnigga what the fuck you doing" - DK DPS, Hunter, Holy/ Disc Priest, Lock, Resto Shaman

Pretty sure a lot of warriors who are leveling might end up as dps warrior.

This guy is dead on. We have like 3 warriors leveling to be dps

xyin just messaged me on facebook seems he is gonna kill himself if we force him to keep tanking
i want to save his life let's replace him

I agree, he would help the raid more as a dps than as a tank.

Stop this Xyin

So how did die?

xyin here, I'm too busy playing monhun to bother posting here

Senna deliberately scheduling his gay little Cata homoparties on one of the days would normally raid is what finished the guild off. Other than that the normal things: people being complete shitters, high turnover rate, burnout, no interest in clearing HMs, and ToD itself dying probably played a role in it.

So now is dead maybe it's time for a change of raid times?

Hey /wpsg/, could some of you guys who played on nost head over to Kronos and make a horde guild there. As of now there is only 1 guild, majority play alliance, and it's pretty much just a big circlejerk. You guys are the only ones that can improve the situation.
Mainly looking for old members but any of you will do. Feel free to organize the guild here, or /krog/ but please, do something.

>away for a few months
>warmane's icecrown server has nearly twice the amount of players as lordaeron

that was unexpected. i thought people wanted the authentic leveling experience and that

I'm down for a revival on kronos horde, we just need the people that made it great. I'l check back here in the morning and hopefully we can get something started tommorow.

Fewer and fewer people showing up to 25 mans was the number one issue. We were having to bring in fresh 80s to ulduar almost every week and that just makes hardmodes more impossible than they already were considering about 3/4 of the guild either did not have the skill or did not even want to do

The standard high turnover of /wpsg/ is just really not conducive to a low rates, weekly lockout progressive server. We had way too many people that got spots, got geared, and got bored/burned out and disappeared without a word. So much of this happened that it really fucked us over when we went into Uld with ~2 decently geared tanks and ~three well geared healers.

It really has nothing to do with Senna scheduling two raids on days used to raid. He was always the most active one spamming discord to get people to log on along with Cobe anyway.

The guild """"died"""" weeks ago.

Also shit fucking tanks

>heroic 10man anub, heroic 10man ICC
>10man
wow it's fucking nothing

Hate this shit fucking tanks meme.

Who exactly give me names
T. Cunny

nobody wants 1x expirience private servers
nobody wants private servers with no RDF system
nobody wants to raid one single tier for months
nobody wanted to raid naxx for 3 months on ToD
nobody truly wants legacy servers
GD wont ever have progressive realm
Kain was right

HG, mememeister

Last few raids were shitfests, we could barely get enough people for 25s, people not caring about learning just being there for the memes and so on.

You're fine. Shit tanks meme is Hg (he's actually an alright tank and very humble/likable/sAvage) and Mememeister/Thrang

so uh guys
corecraft when

Whats the point anymore? No /wpsg/ will succeed. Just retards with no patience server hopping to one progressively shittier server/expansion after another.

Stop making new guilds and let us go quietly into that meme filled afterlife.

Define "succeed".

it takes more than 10 people to run a 25 man ulduar

not even hardmodes, just to do it
the core players were the only ones interested in actually raiding and the rest were unreliable at best

the other 15 spots were people rotating in and out as they felt like raiding because they didn't give a single fuck, they would quit without saying anything, some came back and only got their spot back because they were geared from before they left

i would like to raid with the people who were committed, and i would love to never raid again with some of the flakes that were happy to raid only when it suited them

suc·ceed (səkˈsēd)
verb

1. achieve the desired aim or result.
2. take over a throne, inheritance, office, or other position from.

there was never a goal to begin with

what i think should do i form a stable 10 man core of dedicated people that would be actually good at the game and then progressively add more willing people and EVENTUALLY sometime in the future get the good 25 man group.

But there might be not enough good people in all of /wpsg/ for 1 good 25 man guild.

Anyways
legion memes

It's about the journey, not the destination.

Every /wpsg/ guild is the same way. Full of autismos that get bored after two weeks or sperg out.

I think the goal was just to play.

I don't think people will stick around for WotLK 10-mans simply because they're too easy. The scaling difference between even 10 & 25 hardmodes is insanely large. I think people would get too bored of 10s.

>what i think should do i form a stable 10 man core of dedicated people that would be actually good at the game and then progressively add more willing people and EVENTUALLY sometime in the future get the good 25 man group.
terrible idea

Should I even bother leveling on Atlantiss since Gummycraft is right around the corner?

>since Gummycraft is right around the corner?

you should be done with 10man hard modes in 2 lockouts and then you just do algalon and that's it
the only obstacle is firefighter and to a lesser degree yogg0
10man is a joke in wrath and you already have 25man 4sets and other 25man items

thats your opinion and it might be totally justified
care to elaborate ?

>you should do x this fast even though no /wpsg/ guild has ever done it that fast before trust me im a good player i know what im talking about hehe

still has 3 weeks to kill Algalon to break the all time /wpsg/ record. Do I think it's going to happen? Doubt it. 10 mans are extremely easy and boring which is probably why Cobe has only put together 3 runs since Ulduar even launched, nobody is going to stick around to do 10 mans.

>leveling in Teldrassil
>get a lvl34 blue bow in the very first chest I find
Loving this server already!

What server and screenshot

> still has 3 weeks to kill Algalon to break the all time /wpsg/ record
lol no you are already 1 month late

Atlantiss

Nice shitpost

We killed Algalon on 10 man in 6 lockouts we actually raided after our XT-HM kill.

No, I'm sorry, but is much slower than was. Pic related.

are you retarded? that's 6 lockouts. they've raided 3 lockouts. they have 3 lockouts to go.

Even if they do it in fewer lockouts we did it in fewer days ;)

not even him but im laughing at how desperate still is even after dying, most pathetic players ive ever seen in this general

lol

Wait until you discover all of the other wonderful "features" Atlantiss has to offer, you'll really love them. Like its inflated economy, for instance...

ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-emulator-servers/wow-emu-exploits-bugs/516558-easy-gold-atlantiss-wow.html

How is it our problem that you haven't done a 10 man in over a month?

Are you for real, do you have any more excuses?
You were still farming 25mans in that time.
You tried Firefighter, you failed, you went back into farming 25mans for easy gear. You even started Ulduar with BiS 226ilvl Naxx gear after farming it for months. You are pathetic.

Mish where the fuck are you hiding.

t. Ur leveling buddie

a lot of player were some of the worst this general has ever seen
now that the guild is dead we can flush a large part of them but sadly not all

who are they

>implying didn't do algalon with 25m gear
>implying 1 hour of attempts before senna the cuck calls the raid is "trying"
do you not remember how many attempts it took us? or did you not even play in the guild? is very similar to in the dynamic of the guild with the good few carrying the shit many.

You were talking about 10man here, buddy, and now you're confusing 25man Firefighter with 10man Firefighter.
10mans didn't take many attempts because 10man is a joke in wrath.

Guys i need a way to play WotLK or BC on my mac. Any suggestions?

a lot of the bad players in have been bad players in many other guilds.
ie Fheo, Doc, Cawkz, Anoka, Sigr, Welp, Harmoo

and we used 25 man gear in our 10 mans as well. good job showing you didn't play in the guild i guess?

everyone post your favourite and least favourite players from

favourite:
thrang
harmoo
avanine
nayzx

least favourite:
pickles

bitch get windows like a normal human being

favourite:
pickles

least favourite:
thrang
avanine
nayzx

fav:
rogue-tree core

least fav:
warlock core
"dps" warrior core
tank core
cat core
battlemage core

bad post

>fav:
>rogue-tree core
i would like to second this post

fav:
me

least fav:
rest

Lmao that raid was painful to listen in on.
>celie and booth constantly dying to land mines
>avanine getting hit by the aoe blast
>thrang and buffslave eating frozen orbs
Can't say I blame Cobe for not making a 10 man in 5 weeks.

the biggest problem was healers being unable to heal in phase 2 because they are absolutely garbage

Gummycraft when?

Ituh can you please not leave yourself out of that list, thank you.

No, the problem was that there was no Disc Priest and the hpally was Buffslave who kept doing things like stacking on people and getting them napalmed or getting destroyed by shock blast. Cobe was 40% of the healing on a resto shaman which is probably the worst healer for the fight.

no fuck you

>No, the problem wasn't the healers
>The problem was healers!
everybody

Huh, strange. I don't recall saying "no, the problem wasn't the healers"

the GD wpsg guild that managed to kill firefighter wasn't that awful.
I miss kinaria.

It made raids funny as hell. Every week, Kinaria would fuck-up something and the whole raid would notice.