docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

Previous:

Cutest family

I love Sakura!

Caeldori Bestdori

This is a proper thread, right?

I love Nina

WHY DO THEY HATE MY CHILD

>look up a character tier list for Hoshido since /feg/ refuses to have one because MUH OUGI
>find this

I'm pretty sure this needs fixing

Why do you actually care about this irrelevant garbage? Supports might as well not even exist as far as the game is concerned in either version of the script.

I like Hana

It's memehouse fanfiction so who cares i don't.

Doesn't look too bad but Takumi isn't that good especially on later chapters when the game becomes "Berserker and Wyvern Lord: axe gangbang the game".

Always remember that Severa loves you! And she wishes you a good night!

what's so good about takumi?
he had shit growths all the way to the end for me, only pulled through because he was a ballistician

I really dislike her. Both as a unit and a character.

YOUR WAIFU IS FUCKING SHIT.

>Patronizing Sex Object

Is that supposed to be bad?

I don't know if you save non red hair Dori's but here you go.

>doesn't have the strength
My Rinkah literally steamplows everything that doesn't do magic
like she is a killing machine
then again I restarted battles like a whore until she got good level up rolls

half of these kinda suck

Treasure buddies!

Engame Kinshi Knight Corrin; what skills should I take?

I'm thinking Replicate, Strengthtaker, Point Blank, but I dunno what I should do for the other two skills. I figure the strategy would be pretty hit-and-run. Does it sound like a good start, or should I go at it from a completely different angle?

I do, thank you!

>what's so good about takumi?
Fujin Yumi

Post those NA castles.

I need BP and accessories. Don't forget to easy seize and leave battle feedback. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

Does the pegasus knight hoshido sister girl of short hair exist beyond the prologue
because I'm at chapter 23 in the hoshido version and I've frequently forgotten that she exists

Did you ever settle your feud with Berukabro?

Something about this irks me.

GUYS, I reclassed Hana into a Priestess and she's so CUTE!

>broken pelvis
>implying I won't enjoy it

Who is Olivias husband?

which Fates female is the best for hair-pulling

Robin

1. Why did you include the teir list.
2. Half of these suck more than Revelation's Odin.

The ones with twintails, that's what they're for

Go fuck yourself.

Me.

Libra

>instead of playing PoR I'm just playing #FE again
Sorry Ike.

Yo these are the games with Ike in them right?

Reposting this biz from the last thread. I'm mostly looking at the kids' caps. Mozu went to Asugi to boost his already silly high overall growths. I know Sophie and Hisame aren't great, but I was running out of parents at that point.

Just wanted to update people that I've finished the Western Isles chapters, and Chapter 14 (originally 13)

So next up is the Desert Hell, then Fa's chapter, and then it's all customs for a while.

Nowi is cute! Cute and fuckable!

>Will never get to cut off Selena's twintails while she's sleeping

Tharjafag I know you know there's a thread for this, we both post there
Now get back

What would she look like without her twintails?

Even I played through PoR and I make a habit of never finishing games. Stop being a casual

also I'm playing #FE right now

I haven't played the Marth games at all, so my only knowledge of him is via Smash.

What's Marth's personality like?

>Fire Emblem
>personality

Fuck off, cuck.

He's the hero guy

I will
I'll get back into it, it's just I've been really getting an urge to play #FE again. You enjoying it so far?

From what I've heard he's one of the most bland and generic lords in the series.

I mean if you just straight-up lopped them off and she had to re-style it into a short style

How does one beat Fuga's wild ride?

Would Swordmaster be a good Partner Seal option for Flora? Gives her a 20% Spd boost and Flora's defensive growths aren't going to make her able to tank or anything so she might as well dodge everything. Duelist's Blow and Vantage ensures more survivability. I'm also considering giving her my Exalt's Brand so that she can grab Aether and Awakening. Vengaence or Astra is also nice though I'm not sure about stacking proc skills. Say if she procs Astra and hits 5 times can one of those hits activate say Vengeance or Aether? Or should each character only has 1 offensive proc skill?

Keep everyone together, have a backup strat for when you're separated (i.e. have fliers and put them into position such that landies can reach them). Use enemy phase wind for player phase ambushes in the latter stages of the map, or just rush the Fugmeister.

I'm in the third dungeon where you have to save Maiko. It's good but it really irritates me that they don't have subtitles during battles so I don't know what they are saying 90% of the time.

What is the "See those mountains? You can climb it." of FE?

>Say if she procs Astra and hits 5 times can one of those hits activate say Vengeance or Aether
no, they can't

90% of the time they're saying the most generic shit anyway, so it doesn't really matter. It's like if you had Awakening with Jap voices during attacks the support people said generic shit too, only during a few battles do they ever say anything new, and even then it's usually nothing special.

See that dragon? You can fuck it.

>pick her up
>pet her

>fuck Nowi
>Nah accuses me of being pedophile
>also accuses me of knocking her up before marriage
Wow, it's like my mom all over again.

I see. I'll just give her Aether then. So Duelist's Blow, Vantage, Life or Death, Awakening, and Aether all sounds good on a ranged unit. I intend to end her as a Maid.

Fates storyline

Cutest 2nd gen

Thanks for the contribution to the thread, here's mine.

>trying to do Forrest's paralogue on Lunatic with promoted enemies
>Sorcerers with Ragnarok and Mjolnir everywhere
>Berserkers with Silver and Killer Axes everywhere
>all the Generals have Wary Fighter
>my Corrin and Kana are both made of glass
>every enemy phase ends with a literal sea of hostile units clogging up my army's movement because they just have a bit too much HP for anybody in my army to kill on a counterattack

Ignatius' chapter wasn't even this bad

Literally just Entrap the guy going for Forrest and take it from there.

Why are the kids in Fates so fucking terrible compared to the ones in Awakening?

spanking Sophie

Too "balanced"

She just wants attention from her father. Sexual attention.

Older Severa would likely be a PegaPony instead of a Hero/Bow Knight. We see her take up the mantle for leading the PegaPonies of Ylisse in the Future Past version of her, so it is likely once she makes peace with Cordelia, she goes back to being a PegaPony.

Takumi makes me happy!

>Hoshido biggest role
Helping to save you after Kaze sacrifices himself for if you didn't rank high enough with him.

>Nohr Biggest role
Being Camilla's personal bitch from the optional boss dialogue to the smackdown at dinner to being threaten/hit on after the boss fight.

>Revelations biggest role
Following after Ryoma like a little girl going "Me too!" when everyone forgets about her.

Who canon gave Lissa the dick?

Vicken

Post the male version.

The most characterization he gets is in New Mystery of the Emblem, where it's revealed that the stoic and solemn persona he puts on is largely a mask to hide an inner weakness. While he is undoubtedly a great leader, he suffers from an inability to allow even a single one of his friends or soldiers die, and has a lot of trouble dealing with these losses, to the point where his tactical plans will suffer because he refuses to do anything that will risk a single life. Despite being the Prince, he's willing to lay down his own life rather than let his own bodyguards risk theirs until he's talked out of it and reminded that the kingdom needs him to live.

He's not completely stupid and naive though, going through a bloody war will do that to you. On some level, he knows that losses are inevitable and that despite his desire to protect others, his life isn't one that he can afford to just throw away. Being thrust into a position of power (as the last remaining user of Falchion and heir to his father's throne) that he wasn't necessarily prepared for was a difficult transition for him, as it means that his path he walks really isn't up to him.

He's not that deep you cuck, fuck off.

He actually is though, if you play the prologue of Shadow Dragon and various dialogues in New Mystery you'll see all of that.

Dumb chickenposter.

They're objectively better in Fates though, fuck off with this meme.
>b-but muh le super grinded soldiers!

Thank you for the serious response!

Why is my Midori so fucking slow (19 speed at promoted level 8)? I thought Kaze's sperm would be jam-packed with Sanic genes, and I married him to Kagero, who isn't the fastest unit around but she's not cripplingly slow either. What gives?

He's not that deep

FUck off.

Her base spd is low and Apothecary/Merchant doesn't help

Though that kinda sounds like she got screwed

>A-
Why not add an E rank instead?

>Ryoma, Corrin and Takumi at S
They deserve much better than the 19th place.

You're not that deep, faggot.

She got screwed + base low spd + Merchant is mamma mia for spd

Should have gave her Azura or stinky hana or (You) or literally anybody else

I did it recently. It depends on what your team consists of but I had Xander,Leo, and some others go around back while me, Kaze, Effie, and Elise killed all the sorcs and Berks up front

He's not that deep, fuck off.

Plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy! Going ballsdeep and bottoming out her cute little love canal! Making her reflexively lock her slender legs around your waist! Suckling her puffy, budding nipples! Mercilessly teasing her naked clit with your fingers as you stuff her full of your cockmeat! Inducing her to cum repeatedly while wrapped around your shaft! Muffling her cries of orgasm by fucking her throat with your tongue! Stimulating her cervix directly to make her ovulate for you! Filling her to the brim with your seed! Patting her head and telling her what a sweet girl she is! Having her stroll around the Shepard's camp while dribbling your excess semen down her inner thigh!

That was a lazy paraphrase of the Prologue of Shadow Dragon and his support with My Unit in New Mystery.

What's your gf like?

Rinkah doesn't deserve to be that low. I mean, she's not good, but her pair up bonuses have to count for something.

How did all the characters who became ridiculously strong in Shadow Dragon, became promoted classes, and achieved amazing feats in slaying their fellow man as well as dragons, all turn into useless shitters after just a year of peace before New Mystery happened?