Time to buy Monero, third wave is coming

Time to buy Monero, third wave is coming.

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xmr

buy now or remain poor

Thanks for the wallpaper OP.

>time to buy monero
I can't yet, I would have to buy btc first then send it to poloniex then trade it for monero.

This is the only thing holding it back at the moment. They just released a GUI and the hype is bringing the price up. Once the average personc can buy this thing with USD, then it'll moon.

earlier today I made a thread telling biz to get ready, I didn't have a source and it indeed happened.

If you can't tell when a pump is going to happen through charts then you're a poop head and shouldn't be in this.

>make 30 threads a day saying BUY MONERO
>it goes up
>SEE I TOLD YOU WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN

I tripled my coins. Now I have 101BTC. Stay jelly.

>30 threads todays

wew what this user said stay mad nigga

It is becoming more mainstream and nearing Ethereum. Will pop once it raises another 20-50%.

>If you can't tell when a pump is going to happen through charts then you're a poop head and shouldn't be in this.

You can't tell either. Technical analysis does not work, especially on cryptos.

If you can tell a pump will happen from charts, please tell us all mathematically what is the analysis you perform when evaluating the chart. I'm waiting, this will be fun. Inb4 "I don't have to prove anything, I make lots of dosh"

its a gut feeling. its TIME FOR XMR

>gut feeling

Everything you said has been discarded.

Another correct prediction.

Reading fundamentals and gut feeling is all that matters.

What are the fundamentals that you use in this case to "predict" future price movements?

DNM announced they would implement monero as a form of payment starting 1 September.

If you didn't buy it then.you're either a retard or not paying attention. "Technical" "analysis" is a joke math illiterates use to feel smart.

That is not a fundamental.

BTW, SDC is much better than Monero purely from a technical standpoint. Stupid not to buy.

There will always be a demand for drugs and seems the markets are going to be using XMR.

Bitcoin still has a long way to go until it gets the privacy improvements.

Supply is low and we have seen other coins pump way higher for no fucking reason like LTC.

Also if you want to add in TA.. the triangle was clear and there was an uptrend, so something big was about to happen (it could have gone down too but if you dont risk you dont win).

Now the question is... to hold or to sell

Etherum is DOA imho, I don't think anyone really gives a shit about smart contracts tbqh.

SDC is just a shitty etherum wannabe and no coin nammed "shadow anything" is going to become mainstream and acceptible.

Just the name of it sounds like dirty pedophile money.

shut the fuck up kid

aww did i make the poor wittle bag holder angry?

I don't have money in either, faggot.

>ETH shills go mad every single day posting shill threads
>ETH/DAO scandal
>ETH shills quiet down
>ETH fork happens
>ETH bagholders are silent while those who sold jump on the ETC train
>ETC shills post shill threads every day
>ETC collapses
>ETC bagholders are silent
>those who sold early get on the XMR train
>XMR shills post shill threads every day

next pump is stealthcoin

>says so after Stealthcoin was already pumped two hours ago

>+20%

you call that a pump friend?

that was merely the p-

XMR actually has a future. No one is going to care about smart contract. Why would anyone want to run small scripts in a half assed cloud anyway?

XMR is basically just bitcoin+ anonymity so it's something of actual use.

ERRU

BTC already up to $600 from $575. Could be organic or just money inflows into cryptoworld to buy XMR.

Meanwhile XMR had a correction to 68.1% of it's whole rise, which is the first Fibonacci level.

I see the volume of Monero going up and up, it's now halfway to the volume of Bitcoin. I missed this rocket but am thinking of buying a small number on Monday.

How far do you guys see Monero going?

Buy it of course, Monero is a better Bitcoin.

I literally doubled my money in a week from investing in Monero. Now I'm waiting for transfer order so I can buy moar btc and moar Monero with it

>Monero is a better Bitcoin.

So what? The same goes for almost all other alts.

It's another pump and dump.

Nice shill post.

>XMR actually has a future
spoken like a true retard who doesn't know anything about the technology behind XMR