How's this look as a 25-year old autistic, ex-neet's resume?

How's this look as a 25-year old autistic, ex-neet's resume?

Other urls found in this thread:

hls.harvard.edu/dept/opia/job-search-toolkit/sample-resumes/,
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not terrible actually, you have a lot of info but the employer might not take all the time to examine to the bottom. Move technical skills up and prioritize it depending on the job you're applying for.

how does the whole apply for jobs thing go for people. I work as a project manager in HVAC and its all done by reputation and word of mouth

Trades/more physical jobs can be much more different when it comes to hiring, most of the time for white-collar jobs it is done based off of networking and less reputation. Namely person Y has a friend working at company A so person Y asks their friend to see if there are job openings/if one can be made, and people get hired.

For more "simple" jobs like McShits you basically show up physically to a place hiring and if you aren't a sperg they might hire you.

Don't mention something you only did for a few months.

Thanks. I've gone to great lengths to hide my power level. I'm also pushing myself to leave my neet life behind. Being social for long periods of time is difficult, but therapy helps.

Any recommendations for an internship? I want a couple under my belt not just for the experience, but to give me a better idea what I want to do post graduating. I love international culture, nerdy shit and computer hardware. I'm thinking maybe marketing, manager or producer. I also started studying Japanese and plan on taking the N5-level proficiency test this December.

Remove or lie and expand it to six months? I'm not using them as a reference.

all manual jobs are all about networking.

i can walk into 10 jobs on my name alone.

Why are you mentioning your food cert lol

To show that I can do basic-level shit. Same reason I listed Subway. As I gather more experience, I'll replace the oldest entries to keep my resume one page.

Yeah that's basically what you gotta do. Having Subway is better than having nothing at all. Good resume tbqfh, although I would say cut down those descriptions of your job. Two bullets maximum, and keep it short and to the point.

>Provided excellent customer service and collaborated effectively with my team of 3
>Worked to ensure my working area and dining room were sanitary and organized at all times

Thanks. Will alter.

I would replace the part about training 3 agents with. "I was responsible for delivering training to new staff members on ..." or something similar. I'd also explain why you were chosen to train new staff members.

>sandwich artist
kek

>sandwich artist

that's the literal title of the position? I didn't make it up.

nah, you worked at Subway bro

I know I did. That's why it's on my resume?

Artists don't work at Subway

I agree, but you'd have to bring up the title with them.

Change volunteerism to volunteering. Put academic projects above your work experience

Ask anyone who has worked at Subway, the job title on the contract and payslip is literally "Sandwich Artist"

>Sandwich artist

>sandwhich artist

laughed way harder than I should have

thanks OP

>sandwich artist

Did you make "Starry night" with beetroot and capsicum?

Looks alright, but don't call yourself a "sandwich artist". Everybody knows what a fucking subway wageslave does for work.

I know "Sandwich Artist" is what it's called, but I still laughed. Move your paper up to education. Move volunteering to the bottom.

Read the general advice (ignore the legal stuff, and the fact that legal resumes usually don't have skills sections) on this page hls.harvard.edu/dept/opia/job-search-toolkit/sample-resumes/, especially the stuff about action verbs, although you've already got a good handle on action verbs.

Disagree; it's standard to have skills toward the bottom.

How are you a NEET when you're in education?

Resume's cool, write good cover letters and explain how you can make your boss money/solve their problems

please please please DELETE the line that says:

Languages: HTML

If the person hiring you has any idea of what it means they will cringe hard

Are you planning on going into the food industry? If not, most of this is irrelevant

Dont put HTML if you dont know CSS.

What job are you looking to get? You should tailor your resume for where you want to go, not who you currently are. Figure out what type of work you want to get into and then form your resume in a way that highlights your skills for the job.