How do you feel that he makes endlessly more money than you...

How do you feel that he makes endlessly more money than you, fucks 10's every day while smoking his own strain of weed - all while "working" by making shitty copy-paste stoner music?

Face it Veeky Forums, you will NEVER live like him

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=linus torvalds net worth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A. I never wanted a rap lifestyle.
B. Your average investment banker is probably worth more than this guy.

At least I'm not a nigger.

Damn, someone get this kids a sandwich.

I feel bad and I agree, I will never live like him. What next?

I've accepted that already, I'm trying to cope

Is this lil wayne?

I'm least I'm not a dumb nigger.

given how OP described this lifestyle, i'd argue he's probably a pretty smart nigga

Comparing yourself to others is a surefire path to failure. There will always be someone better, stronger, faster, ect.

Focus on yourself, not others. Only loosers wallow in pity because someone else is better than them. Those types of people will never make it.

You mean he has pretty smart management/handlers.

I'm not sure how much money he actually has. I've seen videos of him at a mediocre hotel surrounded by mediocre girls.

Kanye is apparently worth 3x him and he's begging for free AirBnB rentals and money for his ideas.

Obviously they both have a lot more than me, but I'm still think I'm going to be rich one day

thats not what bothers me
what bothers me is that after fucking absolute bottom of the barrel losers, women will come to men like me looking for a free meal ticket
you know not even that bothers me much actually
what truly bothers me is theres a never ending supply of schmucks who will actually go for it

>implying

This guys is worth what I paid for my villa in Israel

Wiz Khalifa

Welcome to Veeky Forums after /pol/ took over. It's okay that I'm poor, but at least I'm not black guys.

Someone is /pol/ because they don't know the skeeved out junkie in your picture?
Wow.
Maybe you could just stuff Wiz Khalifa up your gaping anus.

Don't be that retarded. Also, there's ID's here, brah.

>there's ID's here, brah
What's your point, brah?

Holy fuck that guy is ugly. Did he sell his half decent looks to the devil?

I'm way more jealous of pewdiepie, that fucker plays video games all fucking day and people love his oddness.

>Wiz Khalifa

What's a 'Wiz Khalifa'?

Srsly tho, i have no desire to be anything like this man. His style is a billion times different than mine.

>your average investment banker is worth $45M+

Go to bed, Wiz.

it's not exactly unattainable

google.com/search?q=linus torvalds net worth

Quit being a jealous cuck, who knows what sort of problems he may have? Focus on yourself and quit comparing your progress to others.

Besides, smoking weed for niggers and hippies.